PDA

View Full Version : Got Pulled Over TWICE Last Week>>>

TTaz02
09-26-2007, 03:54 AM

GSRteg®
09-26-2007, 04:10 AM
Cops thing they can do anything and profile the way they want. Just bc they have that badge, but without it they arent shit.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 05:10 AM
THE POLICE CAN SUCK MY DICK

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 05:13 AM
OINK OINK MOTHERFUCKERS....I HOPE THERE ARE SOME READING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW

http://ogresview.mu.nu/images/pig-thumb.jpg

TTaz02
09-26-2007, 05:17 AM

Nitro
09-26-2007, 05:51 AM
that really sucks a$$ i usually get stalked by atleast 2 per week shit gets annoying after awhile.....i hardly ever take my car into my little town of *Winder* because it's like they're piranna waiting for fresh meat to fall in the water.......doesn't matter if you're not breaking the law they sometimes feel the need to stalk you for a couple miles & just see how much swerving you'll do watching them in your rear view.......i passed 1 the other night on my street doing about 37 mind u the speed limit is 35 there.........i see him proceed to back up & turn out of the parking lot that he's in i'm like what the hell......so i'm 3/4 away from my subdivision now.......i gun it up to 60 turn in......shoot up my long a$$ hill turn on my street...look back & guess who? yeah mr dumbass passes my street & has to back up....at this point i come up on my house push the garage dr. open shoot in & close it behind me.....then i cut the lights off.....i rush upstairs to my patio & peek out he slowly comes slinking by.....looking at each house in amazement he then continues down to the culdasac turns around & guns it off my street ;) owned....well untill he sees me again somewhere. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Cops thing they can do anything and profile the way they want. Just bc they have that badge, but without it they arent shit.

Yet another intelligent, educated reply. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
09-26-2007, 06:49 AM
that really sucks a$$ i usually get stalked by atleast 2 per week shit gets annoying after awhile.....i hardly ever take my car into my little town of *Winder* because it's like they're piranna waiting for fresh meat to fall in the water.......doesn't matter if you're not breaking the law they sometimes feel the need to stalk you for a couple miles & just see how much swerving you'll do watching them in your rear view.......i passed 1 the other night on my street doing about 37 mind u the speed limit is 35 there.........i see him proceed to back up & turn out of the parking lot that he's in i'm like what the hell......so i'm 3/4 away from my subdivision now.......i gun it up to 60 turn in......shoot up my long a$$ hill turn on my street...look back & guess who? yeah mr dumbass passes my street & has to back up....at this point i come up on my house push the garage dr. open shoot in & close it behind me.....then i cut the lights off.....i rush upstairs to my patio & peek out he slowly comes slinking by.....looking at each house in amazement he then continues down to the culdasac turns around & guns it off my street ;) owned....well untill he sees me again somewhere. :lmfao:

BS YOUR CAR WILL BLOW UP!!!!!

Nitro
09-26-2007, 08:07 AM
BS YOUR CAR WILL BLOW UP!!!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

Ruiner
09-26-2007, 09:52 AM
A minute later he is telling me that he was going to let me off and to drive safer. I told him, again very politely, that he had no reason for pulling me over in the first place and that the time he wasted could have been spent watching for drunk drivers. Again, I hate being profiled.

No offense, but are you retarded? He is letting you off and THEN you decide to tell him his job? Bad move... You are lucky that he didn't stick you with something just to prove a point.

Word of advice: if they say that they are going to let you off, don't say anything. Just smile and go on your way.

Fuck...

TTaz02
09-26-2007, 09:59 AM

Ruiner
09-26-2007, 10:01 AM
I am still wondering what you guys do to get profiled...

Over the past 7 years, I have had two VERY flashy cars. One was a black '97 3000GT VR-4 (with illegal tint) and the other was an '01 Porsche 911 turbo (with illegal tint). BOTH of my cars had after market (loud) exhausts, both had flashy wheels, and both were very fast.

You couldn't miss them. I got pulled over for tint ONCE in my VR-4 and I never had any problems in my Porsche. These cars stood out like none other, but I never had any real problems with the police.

I just don't get it... If ANYONE should have gotten pulled over for "nothing" it should have been me. I dunno, maybe you guys are doing some shit that you aren't telling IA about so that you will "look" more innocent.

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 10:10 AM

You know why they are doing that, but I'm not going to go there. I had the same problem when I stay in the little town Perry,Ga. I got a ticket for not having a county decal on my plate (i beat in court), and it took 5 cops to tell me I had a headlight out. :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
09-26-2007, 11:25 AM
repost :lmao:

that sucks same shit happened to me

Nitro
09-26-2007, 11:30 AM

Over the past 7 years, I have had two VERY flashy cars. One was a black '97 3000GT VR-4 (with illegal tint) and the other was an '01 Porsche 911 turbo (with illegal tint). BOTH of my cars had after market (loud) exhausts, both had flashy wheels, and both were very fast.

You couldn't miss them. I got pulled over for tint ONCE in my VR-4 and I never had any problems in my Porsche. These cars stood out like none other, but I never had any real problems with the police.

I just don't get it... If ANYONE should have gotten pulled over for "nothing" it should have been me. I dunno, maybe you guys are doing some shit that you aren't telling IA about so that you will "look" more innocent.

DWB for me i guess B? :dunno:

ChnkyLao
09-26-2007, 11:40 AM

shit winder cops will pull you over for random ass things

collins
09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
its cause your black. :goodjob:

Nitro
09-26-2007, 12:20 PM
its cause your black. :goodjob:

Hence post #15 huh? :D

DWB=Driving While Black.

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 12:25 PM

I'm with you. Since 1987, I've driven about 15 cars that were highly visible. I've never been pulled over for anything that I didn't deserve to be pulled over for. Everyone always wants to blame something other themselves. Later, QD.

Ruiner
09-26-2007, 12:34 PM
DWB for me i guess B? :dunno:

I dunno. Maybe, maybe not. If you have dark window tint, how could the officer tell who was driving?

COGCaviZ24
09-26-2007, 01:35 PM
shit winder cops will pull you over for random ass things

pendergrass will too. i get pulled over just about ever other time i go through there to get to 85, all for stupid stuff. one guy pulled me over because he saw "flashing blue lights" in the cab of my car. he questioned my blue gauges, but they stay on when the parking lights are on. he saw my bluetooth headset flashing (i just got off the phone when i passed him). then he questioned the legality of my car having a different front end! :lmfao:. then, he was gonna give me a ticket for my exhaust(not 'cause it's loud, 'cause i dont have muffler(previous owner)). luckily a yellow mustang(like a 98 base model) with green neons blew by on the main street(129). he gave my information back bolted towards the stang. :police: are :gay:

Brick
09-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I then explained to him that I am a firefighter and that I would appreciate any leniency he could show… he didn’t.

He shouldn't. Don't ask for a favor, hope for one.