PDA

View Full Version : Anything like IA in Tampa or Clearwater???

CRXchic19
09-25-2007, 11:57 PM
ok,

so ive been stuck in damn FL for too long, and i tried to go out to a "meet" that was supposedly off hwy 60 here in clearwater on sat night, but not much happened.....

soooo.....i was wondering if there is anything like IA for the Tampa/Clearwater area? any forums that anybody knows of? anything of that nature...

i cant wait to come back to ATL, i miss it too damn much, but i'll be stuck over here till middle of October, so i figured i would try and check out the scene here.

btw....the beach rocks :yes:

much appreciated :D

Maniaç
09-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Umm.......... No one gives a shit. =D

aemkitfox
09-25-2007, 11:59 PM
Wow, my buddy at work hates it here and can't wait to move back to Tampa. What's so bad in FL?

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Umm.......... No one gives a shit. =D

yeah, i love you too alex :crazy:

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 12:18 AM
I know you do, I don't blame you. You're not the first to be put under my curse. ;p

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:20 AM
Wow, my buddy at work hates it here and can't wait to move back to Tampa. What's so bad in FL?

my whole life is in atl. been there for 11 years. i have my job back there, too, so ive been majorly broke lately. i miss all my friends also. guess i'm just homesick. clearwater is cool though. i go to the beach/soccer/fishing almost everyday, so i cant REALLY complain, i just miss home :(

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:21 AM
I know you do, I don't blame you. You're not the first to be put under my curse. ;p

funny how you have that "effect" on people, shit, we havent even had a chance to hang out yet! hows will? :boobies:

aemkitfox
09-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Isn't the weather better where you're at though?

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 12:26 AM
funny how you have that "effect" on people, shit, we havent even had a chance to hang out yet! hows will? :boobies:

Weird huh? Could it be cause im Mexican?

And why are you bringing up, Will? Can't get him out of your mind or what? Thats fucked up Cindy. lolol. Nah, Just saw him acouple mins ago. He's doing good I guess.

Hurry up and bring your bitchass back up here, we need to play some soccer or something.

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Isn't the weather better where you're at though?

like 75-80 everyday here.....how about over there? i went home for 3 days a week ago and it was like 50 over there, totally sucked.

its been raining over here, but its CRAZY. it will be pouring for about 10min, then all of a sudden stop and thats it for the rest of the day. yesterday it was raining, but it was sunny. i saw 2 rainbows, and later in the day it was raining on the other side of the street but not on the side that i was on, kinda cool.

aemkitfox
09-26-2007, 12:29 AM
I hear that about the rain. It's still Georgia weather, the other day I had the heat on on the way to work and was sweating for the rest of the day, no consistancy.

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Weird huh? Could it be cause im Mexican?

And why are you bringing up, Will? Can't get him out of your mind or what? Thats fucked up Cindy. lolol. Nah, Just saw him acouple mins ago. He's doing good I guess.

Hurry up and bring your bitchass back up here, we need to play some soccer or something.

your mexicanness weirds me out, it just reaches though the interweb and starts speaking spanish.....oh shit.....here is goes again...... chet! no pinches MAMES guey......hahaha

i brought him up cuz you are always on each others balls :D kinda like fungus. lol. jp. i havent seen him in FOREVER.....

damn i'm getting good at soccer-ish over here, bitches never cut the damn grass, so its kinda like playing in the jungle, but i so run circles around the guys over here, fun as hell.

man
09-26-2007, 12:32 AM
I can't wait til school's over so I can move back down to Florida. I live in St. Pete for a while, it's really nice down there.

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 12:34 AM
your mexicanness weirds me out, it just reaches though the interweb and starts speaking spanish.....oh shit.....here is goes again...... chet! no pinches MAMES guey......hahaha Oh hell nah. lolol.

i brought him up cuz you are always on each others balls :D kinda like fungus. lol. jp. i havent seen him in FOREVER..... Shiiiittt, whatever. :D

damn i'm getting good at soccer-ish over here, bitches never cut the damn grass, so its kinda like playing in the jungle, but i so run circles around the guys over here, fun as hell.Tu eres una india, you should be used to it. lolol. And yeah, I still suck at it. Oh well, hope you're having fun down there. Come back in one piece. =D

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:35 AM
I hear that about the rain. It's still Georgia weather, the other day I had the heat on on the way to work and was sweating for the rest of the day, no consistancy.

lol. yeah i went to play soccer when i went back and while the sun was out it was great, as soon as it started going down it got cold. i hate the fact that winter is coming, i wish it could be summer all the time. i'm moving closer to the equater, damnit.....

i wouldnt mind living here, but the hurricanes scare me :rolleyes:

plus the way people drive over here MAKES ME GO NUTS. pisses me off so bad.... but i'm still glad i brought my rex over here, my moms car was getting old.

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Oh hell nah. lolol.

Shiiiittt, whatever. :D

Tu eres una india, you should be used to it. lolol. And yeah, I still suck at it. Oh well, hope you're having fun down there. Come back in one piece. =D

haha. pero me gusta jugar aqui porque casi nadie sabe que hablo espanol porque no me conocen, asi que vean una americana que quiere jugar con ellos, luego ni siquiera sospechan que hablo su idioma..... then i get to hear all the shit they say about me, cuz they dont think i understand, while i'm kicking thier asses on thier own field :D

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:45 AM
I can't wait til school's over so I can move back down to Florida. I live in St. Pete for a while, it's really nice down there.

st. pete is nice. i got lost on alt. 19 the other day and i went through madiera beach, dunedin, st. pete, and a few others, i really went sight seeing! i'm pretty familiar with route 19, 60, and gulf blvd. other than that i'm totally lost.

RandomGuy
09-26-2007, 12:48 AM
tamparacing.com lol

its like the biggest in the nation i think

CRXchic19
09-26-2007, 12:59 AM
tamparacing.com lol

its like the biggest in the nation i think

grassy-ass man :goodjob: