PDA

View Full Version : Swolejamaica = shady as crap

ash7
09-25-2007, 07:49 PM
update: Gerard answered a call from Siguy tonight and told him the title had been taken care of and he would have it in the mail in two or three weeks. However, he still does not answer my phone calls, or return my messages. So we shall see how this turns out.

A few months ago i traded my orange DC for Swolejamaica's DB. We met up and agreed to keep the titles to each others vehicles until everything had been settled and titles were transferred into the rightful owners names.

I needed to get the DC in my name and he needed to get the DB signed into his name. A few weeks went by and i finally got around to getting the DC title squared away and having it in my name.

We met up at my house a few weeks later to formally exchange titles and be on our merry ways. However, when he arrived, the title to the DB was NOT in his name; and he assured me that it would be promtly corrected and i could get the title put into my name because of the bill of sale i possessed. I believed him; and took the title down to my local registration office the next day along with my bill of sale and insurance. The lady at the counter assured me that what he had told me was false; and advised me to send the title back up to him for him to get into HIS name to sign over to me.

I complied with this and did so the next week when i had a free chance. I called him to verify his address while at the UPS hub and sent it overnight express to his house. This was about a month ago; since then Siguy and I have traded vehicles and have been hounding Swolejamaica to get this done time and time again.

These are DIRECT copies of the PMs i have sent him politley reminding him that we need to get the titles situated:

Sept 9, 2007

riginally Posted by swolejamaica
yo got the title call me in the morning

This guy keeps calling me about the title man. He said something about you don't know where to go to get it changed?

*sigh*

-jonathan

Sept. 13, 2007
I just got off the phone with justin man. He said that you have forgotten to take the title to Hapeville (same day titles) a couple times...

I can't put this CRX of mine on a NASA HDPE circuit without the title to it; which he is holding until you get him the one for the DB. this needs to happen very very soon

-jonathan

Sept. 17, 2007
has it been taken care of man?

My first event is weekend after next, please take care of this so i can get the title work done on this CRX and participate.

I'm not trying to be a dick, i just don't want this to be one of those things that takes forever and causes issues with HPDE.

thanks bro
-jonathan

Sept. 19, 2007
tried calling you earlier tonight and left a message.

Situation on the title?

Justin told me you'd have it done by tuesday and had asked for his mailing address.

Please call me back on my personal cell 706-304----- and let me know what's going on. Justin and I both are getting kinda antsy about this. He is trying to sell the integra, and I am wanting to put my CRX on the track.

Neither of those things can happen without a title (I'm sure you understand this). Please make time to knock this out man.
-jonathan

At this point he does not answer our phone calls, and refuses to answer our PMs. I sent him this PM last wednesday evening:

Sept. 21, 2007
Gerard, this has gone on long enough.

I understand how life can be busy. (trust me, if anyone knows - it's me). You have had that title almost a MONTH however, and that is sufficent time to get this done.

All you have to do is go get it signed over in your name and everything is good to go. What's the hold up?!

The lack of action on your part is causing a great deal of undue problems to SIguy and myself. You have been avoiding our phone calls, and every other attempt for us to get in contact with you.

I really don't want to be a dick, or to put up a feedback thread about this man. I'm not a mean guy. You have told Justin more than once that you would get it done "soon." Well, soon was up a while back and you are holding things up.

If you cannot get to the registration office, then get someone to take it there FOR you. This is not that hard bro. You're a nice guy, i know you're not doing this on purpose and i also understand that life gets in the way at times. (happens to me constantly)

HOWEVER this situation MUST be resolved by Saturday, or i will write a bad seller thread and get others involved with this.

If this is not resolved in an very timely manner, you are going to wind up causing me to waste hundreds of dollars on a HPDE event that i cannot run in. And Justin (who himself is going through an EXTREMELY tough time - yet still has time to take care of this), is going to have yet ANOTHER problem to deal with while he is trying to sell the DB!

Don't you understand that what you're doing (or not doing) is affecting other people?!

My personal cell phone number is 706-304- ----
Justin's is 440-969- ----

CALL EITHER OF US IMMEDIATLY
-jonathan

that finally got a response out of him
he called justin and told him that he had given the title to one of his "friends" along with a power of attorney to get the title swapped over into his name. But could not give him the friends name or phone number... and also could not give a date on when it would be done.

...now if someone has time to go get a power of attorney filled out and signed, then how on earth is he not able to find time to get to the title office?!

Which leads me to believe that he is lying, or just extremely lazy. Does anyone know of any ways to get around this clown so Siguy and myself can just get this done?

-jonathan

Whiteboy™
09-25-2007, 07:53 PM
you = raped

Duke E. Love
09-25-2007, 08:22 PM
damn dude that sucks

blackshine007
09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!!, THE CAR WAS STOLEN!!!!!!!

Seriously, you need to try to get your car back, which I'm pretty sure that won't happen because it's probably in someone else's posession

SiGuy
09-25-2007, 08:39 PM
i talked to gerard approx. 1 hr. ago and he claims it was done early last week. yet 2 or 3 days ago he said it was not done.

SiGuy
09-25-2007, 08:40 PM

Seriously, you need to try to get your car back, which I'm pretty sure that won't happen because it's probably in someone else's posession

elaborate please!!!

ash7
09-25-2007, 08:57 PM

um, sure...

news flash, if the car was stolen, then why did it not register a red flag when i purchased insurance for it?

stop being a fag
-jonathan

blackshine007
09-25-2007, 09:13 PM
um, sure...

news flash, if the car was stolen, then why did it not register a red flag when i purchased insurance for it?

stop being a fag
-jonathan
Possibly chopped, you never know. Let me ask you this FAG since you looked at the dash for the vin number, have you checked to see if it matches under the hood on the body, or other parts of the chassis where a vin might be placed at? And even then, who said the car could've ever been reported? Maybe the car was abandoned and the whole time you're looking for a title, he never filed for a lost title search, which legally takes about 3 months for the whole process to go down due to the multiple steps which has to go down. Before you go with the name calling, I might be trying to help your dumbass out. Let's leave it at that

quickdodge®
09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
I don't doubt that that dumbass is shady. As stupid as he portrayed himself here on IA, it doesn't surprise me. Later, QD.

ash7
09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Possibly chopped, you never know. Let me ask you this FAG since you looked at the dash for the vin number, have you checked to see if it matches under the hood on the body, or other parts of the chassis where a vin might be placed at? And even then, who said the car could've ever been reported? Maybe the car was abandoned and the whole time you're looking for a title, he never filed for a lost title search, which legally takes about 3 months for the whole process to go down due to the multiple steps which has to go down. Before you go with the name calling, I might be trying to help your dumbass out. Let's leave it at that

it matched the engine bay VIN and door plate VIN just fine there champ.

And then there is also the fact that person Gerard bought it from has tried to buy it back from Siguy.

...and before you go jumping out claiming to know the car was stolen, check the FACTS. There seem to be a lot of "maybe"s in your post, obviously you don't know what you're talking about and are just trying to backtrack from your original statement to save face.

-jonathan

SiGuy
09-25-2007, 09:36 PM

crxseven and i have had the title in hand....we had to send it back to gerard so he can get it transfer it to his name then give to me.

osiriskidd
09-25-2007, 09:39 PM
crxseven and i have had the title in hand....we had to send it back to gerard so he can get it transfer it to his name then give to me.

go shank him. take his ear as collateral. and feed his children to pitbulls.

blackshine007
09-25-2007, 09:40 PM
it matched the engine bay VIN and door plate VIN just fine there champ.

And then there is also the fact that person Gerard bought it from has tried to buy it back from Siguy.

...and before you go jumping out claiming to know the car was stolen, check the FACTS. There seem to be a lot of "maybe"s in your post, obviously you don't know what you're talking about and are just trying to backtrack from your original statement to save face.

-jonathan
I'm not the one who made a thread about trading a good car for a car with a fake title, I'm I? I said maybe because I don't know both sides, only the info that you have provided me. Like I said maybe the car was abandoned and maybe he was trying to sell the car hoping he'd have the right title. So in the end when you and your friend is still trying to figure out what the hell is going on with the title looking like a dumbass, guess who all is laughing at your and your pathethic plea for reasoning? (I'll give you a clue, what's the view count on the people who saw this thread?)

DrunkScotsman
09-25-2007, 09:50 PM
sorry to hear this happened , hopefully ya'll will get this resolved

ash7
09-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Really? wow, because here is your first post:

Now that you have made yourself feel better about things by continuing to add your ranting posts that hardly make any sense, why don't you go do something constructive instead of making yourself look even more like an idiot.

-jonathan

blackshine007
09-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Guess what? I'll just go sit in a car I know has a good clean title on it, how about that? :lmfao:

ash7
09-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Guess what? I'll just go sit in a car I know has a good clean title on it, how about that? :lmfao:

Sounds good to me bro. You go have fun sitting in your Pinto. :goodjob:

-jonathan

Tech5
09-25-2007, 10:10 PM
^^ LMAO

bigdare23
09-25-2007, 10:12 PM

Seriously homie, there's no reason to whore up this thread :no:

Crx7, you gotta make sure things are legit before you make other moves. You should of never traded the car in the 1st place until you had everything taken care of 1st homie. Now SiGuy is involved when he did have to be. Don't get me wrong I dont think you should take the blame, but you gotta be on top of your game always!!! Hopefully buddy get things taken care of. If not let the courts handle it since you got a bill of sell. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
09-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Hmmm, lets stay on track here ppl

Benefit
09-25-2007, 11:42 PM
swolejamaica is my homeboy...

SiGuy
09-25-2007, 11:47 PM
swolejamaica is my homeboy...

congradulations!!!:bigdance:

so what do you know about what is going on?

Benefit
09-26-2007, 12:44 AM
nothing. and nice job spelling Congratulations :goodjob:, you must not have Gratuated yet.

swolejamaica
09-26-2007, 12:45 AM
I told your boy SiGuy that i was going to give it to a friend to get it transfered over because i was unable to do it. I work threw the week and go to church on saturday what the fuck you want me to do. Posting shit up on IA isn't gona make things better for nobody. Its definatley not gona make me do it. IA is a forum so what if i get bad reps. I dont kno anybody on here and yall dont kno me sooooo....ask yourself is this really gona make a difference. Yall need to get yall shit right before posting stupidness.

Why would i even be hiding out and ignoring your calls for a fucking title transfer when all i have to do is drop it off. Come on lets be real. It was already fucking sent out so check your boy!!!

ash7
09-26-2007, 01:02 AM
I told your boy SiGuy that i was going to give it to a friend to get it transfered over because i was unable to do it. I work threw the week and go to church on saturday what the fuck you want me to do.

I expect you to do what needs to be done to hold up your end of the deal. That's not asking that much as you state here:

Why would i even be hiding out and ignoring your calls for a fucking title transfer when all i have to do is drop it off.

Yet you havn't found time for some reason...

Posting shit up on IA isn't gona make things better for nobody. Its definatley not gona make me do it. IA is a forum so what if i get bad reps. I dont kno anybody on here and yall dont kno me sooooo....ask yourself is this really gona make a difference.

The point of posting this up wasn't to blast you, it was to get the title to the DB since you seemed incapable of getting it done. BUT, you say it's done; and i'll believe you. That's why i posted an update at the very top of the thread in bold print once i got off the phone with justin.

Yall need to get yall shit right before posting stupidness.

We have been trying to get our stuff right before rposting up man. But you never responded to the many voice mails, or PMs that we sent you. What were we to do?!

Come on lets be real. It was already fucking sent out so check your boy!!!

I am being very real; and i do "check my boy" on a daily basis. Had you just communicated with either of us, it wouldn't have come down to this.

...nice example of being a christian you're setting with all the swearing btw. :goodjob:

-jonathan

SiGuy
09-26-2007, 02:29 AM
nothing. and nice job spelling Congratulations :goodjob:, you must not have Gratuated yet.

wow!!! u must be so proud of yourself for pointing out a misspelled word.. run to your mom and get a cookie, son.

osiriskidd
09-26-2007, 06:20 AM
I told your boy SiGuy that i was going to give it to a friend to get it transfered over because i was unable to do it. I work threw the week and go to church on saturday what the fuck you want me to do. Posting shit up on IA isn't gona make things better for nobody. Its definatley not gona make me do it. IA is a forum so what if i get bad reps. I dont kno anybody on here and yall dont kno me sooooo....ask yourself is this really gona make a difference. Yall need to get yall shit right before posting stupidness.

Why would i even be hiding out and ignoring your calls for a fucking title transfer when all i have to do is drop it off. Come on lets be real. It was already fucking sent out so check your boy!!!

then be a good christian and stop trying to fuck people over.

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 06:33 AM
then be a good christian and stop trying to fuck people over.

That's a completely ironic thing to say. That's why Christians were invented. You never heard the old saying:

"People that worship together, fuck other people together."

Later, QD.

Glides
09-26-2007, 08:18 AM

That's about the stupidest comeback i've ever heard on this forum. If all you had to do is drop the title off, do it. If you can't do that one simple thing, you are a moron. Over a month to drop it off? Church on Saturday? Did Aliens eat your homework too? Make more excuses.

I have to say though, OP, you should have never given that slack mofo the car without the correct title? I mean, if he never got the car into his name in the first place, thats a red flag for me so that's your fault. You sound like a smart, somewhat articulate guy, so how did you get hornswaggled by this fool into giving him your car without getting correct paperwork, then giving him the title back? That's where you messed up.

And I guess BenefitX didn't give his buddy his wonderful spelling lessons. IA is wonderful like that.

osiriskidd
09-26-2007, 09:11 AM
That's about the stupidest comeback i've ever heard on this forum. If all you had to do is drop the title off, do it. If you can't do that one simple thing, you are a moron. Over a month to drop it off? Church on Saturday? Did Aliens eat your homework too? Make more excuses.

I have to say though, OP, you should have never given that slack mofo the car without the correct title? I mean, if he never got the car into his name in the first place, thats a red flag for me so that's your fault. You sound like a smart, somewhat articulate guy, so how did you get hornswaggled by this fool into giving him your car without getting correct paperwork, then giving him the title back? That's where you messed up.

And I guess BenefitX didn't give his buddy his wonderful spelling lessons. IA is wonderful like that.
sometmes being a nice guy and trusting others will bite you in the ass.

IDCoconut
09-26-2007, 09:24 AM
Why did he have to get the title switched into his name? That's not necessary. What is important is that the title holder signs the back of the title, making it eligible to be sold. That's all you need, plus a bill of sale just to have it in writing. If you had the title in your parent's name or whoever else, just have them sign the back and that's that. You guys went into a lot of trouble getting it into your name first before trading.

Benefit
09-26-2007, 09:56 AM
wow!!! u must be so proud of yourself for pointing out a misspelled word.. run to your mom and get a cookie, son.

I like your mom's cookies better.

SiGuy
09-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Why did he have to get the title switched into his name? That's not necessary. What is important is that the title holder signs the back of the title, making it eligible to be sold. That's all you need, plus a bill of sale just to have it in writing. If you had the title in your parent's name or whoever else, just have them sign the back and that's that. You guys went into a lot of trouble getting it into your name first before trading.

the guy that swolejamaica bought the car from...the title was in his name....swole jamaica bought and signed the buyers spot and the other guy signed the sellers spot...JUST LIKE EVERYBODY IS SUPPOSED TO WHEN SELLING A CAR....swole never put title in his name....he just hung on to it...then sold to crx7 and never went through with his word on switching title in to name....then i bought it.....AND SWOLE IS LACKING IN MOTIVATION TO DO WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE WHEN HE BOUGHT THE CAR.

SiGuy
09-26-2007, 10:01 AM
I like your mom's cookies better.

MY MOM CANT COOK....SHE DIED A LITTLE OVER TWO YEARS AGO OF CANCER. THANKS

MY MOMS COOKIES WERE THE BEST....SHE WAS A GREAT COOK

Benefit
09-26-2007, 10:02 AM
i'm sorry...

MistaCee
09-26-2007, 01:01 PM

I go to church on Saturday

blackshine007
09-26-2007, 02:51 PM
the guy that swolejamaica bought the car from...the title was in his name....swole jamaica bought and signed the buyers spot and the other guy signed the sellers spot...JUST LIKE EVERYBODY IS SUPPOSED TO WHEN SELLING A CAR....swole never put title in his name....he just hung on to it...then sold to crx7 and never went through with his word on switching title in to name....then i bought it.....AND SWOLE IS LACKING IN MOTIVATION TO DO WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE WHEN HE BOUGHT THE CAR.

You know, in that case, the only thing you really need at that point is just the bill of sale. I've done that about twice. I sold a guy a car without me actually signing the title. I still had the bill of sale from the guy I bought it from, and I gave it to the guy who bought my car and went down there with him. As long as you have that, you have to go over to Hapeville (if you stay on the southside of fulton county) to the tags office and and apply for a new tag. Nowadays, bill of sales can be signed on a napkin, as long as there's 2 signatures. It's all legit too.

swolejamaica
09-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Glides = :gay:

IDCoconut
09-27-2007, 07:57 AM

Like the person above already posted, I already said all you need was the back of that title to be signed by the title holder, then make a bill of sale.

SiGuy
09-27-2007, 09:50 PM
Like the person above already posted, I already said all you need was the back of that title to be signed by the title holder, then make a bill of sale.

like i already said....the title holder signed ....then the buyer signed and never put into his name then sold w/ bill of sale and title....then sold again...

SiGuy
10-06-2007, 11:41 PM
this fool hasnt even been answering his phone or pm's. i dont know what he is trying to get away with cuz there is nothing he can do with this title to get the car back cuz i have the bill of sale.

i know he has seen the pm's i sent him. i have talked to an attorney and am ready to do whatever i have to do to get this done asap.

osiriskidd
10-08-2007, 12:13 PM
***** slap him in the face with some fatty lawsuits. then go buy 3 new cars.

TheChosenOne
10-08-2007, 12:18 PM
PLEASE, I repeat, PLEASE DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO, NOW! If you wait to long, this situation will be out of reach.

Let me tell you a story about "Gerry"... I can't believe I just found this thread,
because I AM THE REASON all of this **** is going on...

About February of this year, I had a mildy built GSR hatch that was very quick to say the least. Jerry, had a single cam hatch that was.... well, lust just say "not fast". We were part of a team called Under-S-Timated. Jerry would always point out that he would kill to have my car because it was soooo fast.... yada yada yada....

Well, needless to say, I grew tired of the common swapped eg, so I got on the hunt to build a Vtec old school four door; just like Eugene off of MTV's: True Life, I'm A Street Racer. Well, being the friend I am, I told Jerry, that if he found a four door that suited my wants, I would trade him my 95' hatch. Well, after about two weeks of failed searches, Jerry found a black 1990 db1 (this is the car that the title dispute is over). When he got it, the interior was molded, the car had a water leak, the ls was knocking, it was stock height, and the exhaust was rusted out. Needless to say, it was NOWHERE near the worth of my gsr swapped hatch, which had a mint jdm interior, a cd player with functioning speakers and window that work. The four door integra had 1 working speaker and a tape player. So, to bring this deal into reality, Jerry and I signed a contract stating that he had to pay for the repairs of the car and some form of a vtec swap. I didn't car if it was a lsvtec, b16, or gsr... all i knew is i needed vtec.

Fast forward two weeks after we traded. Jerry has the hatch and I have the four door integra... The hatch had a loan on it, so the title was int he banks hands, and jerry had the title to the db1. The bank calls me, and informs me that I can't switch cars on the loan. I offered to keep paying the loan, all i wanted was for them to switch the vin numbers and information, and I would keep paying the owed amount, but it doesn't work that way. So, I tell jerry that the bank is virtually making us switch back, which we did, but her is the kicker... When I got the car back, the front lip was gone. In two weeks, I had lowered the four door and put rota slipstreams on it. He had managed to do away with my type r lip! but the story continues....

Fast forward approximately three weekss i'd say, to march/april. Jerry says the four door is acting up, and he needs to "borrow the hatch" just to get to work. So, again, being the friend that I am, I let him borrow it. But, when he returns the car, it is smoking! He said he just woke up and started driving it, and it was smoking. He said he thought it was a bent valve, and that it would be no biggie to replace. After I tried to drive the car and it shut off on me, I figured we should fix this "bent valve" as quickly as possible. Apon us removing the head off of the gsr, I see a shattered piston, and a head with holes in it! I WAS PISSED!

After reviewing the damage, it was obvious that a rebuild was a must. I told him, even though I didn't break it, I just wanted him to go half and half on the repairs. I paid to get the block bored and honed (to get the scratches out). i paid to get the head resurfaced, but I wasn't happy with the head so I sold it. I then approached Jerry and told him it was only fair if he atleast bought the pistons, and thought he should only have to replace the one piston that had detonanted! :screwy: So, I bought pistons. I then told him that a engine builder/ friend of ours would assemble the whole thing for 500. Jerry did not give me a DIME! I ended up spending 1500, before I put the engine back into the car! oh ya, I forgot to mention, he got in a fenfer bender and ****ed up the drivers side fender, and never paid for that. he also took my JDM License plate that I just got back because I bought the four door back! I'm not even gunna mention the cd player and 6 disc chnger that he sold with the car, that WAS MINE!

DAMN, and before I forget, when we traded cars back, I didn't get the rims back off the four door... because this ***** sold them!

Because of this whole ordeal, I have just regained a source of transportation, 6 months later. I went from having one of the freshest eg's on the north atlanta area to having nothing, and now, thanks to Jon and Justin, I have one of the freshest DB1's in america... its just slow...:yes:.

Let me wrap this up. I believe this is what happend. Jerry traded the four door with you, Jonathan, for the orange dc. He then wrecked and totaled it and got a four door civic, and put the ls in it from the integra. he then sold that car and is now driving a brand new Nissan Altima 2007... excuse me 2008! Oh ya, he still hasn't given me a dollar.:rolleyes:

And since we used to associated with the same people, the deal with the title is, he purposefully signed the seller and buyers part of the title so that you would have to jump through hoops to get it, because (and this is what I heard) you told him you had the title and didn't... or something like that. Reguardless. Jerry needs to be stopped. He screwed three other people in Under-S-Timated, that I know of, and these are all people that were considered his close friends.

All I can say is, I used to think of him as a brother. The first night I went to the Gwinnett BP meet, he took me and my auto DA in, and "showed me the ropes". Everything he told me about import, I would just suck it up. He was my riding homey, we worked on each others cars, drove each others cars... ****, we even went on a ****ing double date together. (Just a side note, he did hook me up with his girlfriends cousin, and I was forever in debt to him for that, but because of this little situation, I think im off the hook). But it really hurts that someone so close could be sold cold hearted. This ***** disrespected my mother. I really don't like people ****ing my **** up, but don't disrespect my mother.

Im not bitter anymore, i just really want what is fair, and that's my money for all the repairs.

SiGuy
10-08-2007, 12:42 PM
good write chosenone...

this a**hole needs to be dealt with! I have an appointment with my attorney today and we are going to go over everything.

oh by the way gerard! i know your address and where you stay and what you drive.

ash7
10-08-2007, 01:24 PM
I am on a flight right now, but as soon as i touch down i will be in contact with my lawyer to see what needs to be done in order to settle this matter in a court of law.

TheChosenOne, do you have receipts for all the work that you had done?

-jonathan

TheChosenOne
10-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Some of it... but honestly, this has occured over a 6 month time period. I know the guy who built it will vouche for me. All the ignition came from autozone so I have some of those receipts. I bought all the other items from ebay, such as piston, axels, injectors... i'll try to gather it up.

ash7
10-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Please do that, reciepts are hard evidence that you spent money not compensated for.

Also, make sure you have proof of the agreement that you two came up with between yourselves; that will help this process go along a lot quicker.

I have a teleconference (i'm out of town) with my attourney and a local city judge tomm morning to discuss options and the best way to go about this.

-jonathan

osiriskidd
10-08-2007, 04:20 PM
hope you get all this settled. that seems ****ty as **** that someone could go around rippin people off and not been busted up already.

JR VQ 30 de
10-09-2007, 01:01 AM
good write chosenone...

this a**hole needs to be dealt with! I have an appointment with my attorney today and we are going to go over everything.

oh by the way gerard! i know your address and where you stay and what you drive.

all i can say to ya is good luck and jordan hope you get ur money ..

GSRteg®
10-09-2007, 02:06 AM
hope you get all this settled. that seems ****ty as **** that someone could go around rippin people off and not been busted up already.

What comes around goes around.

aachoo
10-11-2007, 08:56 PM
wow

TheChosenOne
10-15-2007, 04:55 PM
S h i t has settled down, and were working on a solution to the "title" situation.

swolejamaica
10-16-2007, 09:51 PM
ive been calling that asshole si guy he doesnt pick up his phone. But its all good the title is here so whatever!! I already spoke to TheChosenOne!!

Benefit
10-17-2007, 12:34 AM
yea every1 is lucky cuz i was jus about to call the ambulance...

i got your back jerry!

RandomGuy
10-17-2007, 03:59 AM
ive been calling that asshole si guy he doesnt pick up his phone. But its all good the title is here so whatever!! I already spoke to TheChosenOne!!
you serious? Keanu Reeves? CRAY Z.

SiGuy
10-19-2007, 03:37 PM
hey swole.....you havent called me......my phone has not been off or away from my side in weeks. so dont you try some other bull **** somewhere else....i still want my proof....cuz until i see proof i dont believe you.

and if you dont recall you ar the one who didnt answer your phone for a litte over a month.

04sleepa
10-21-2007, 12:52 PM
HEY UHHH I DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN INTO THE LIGHT YET....not quite done reading...jerry used to be my homeboy...i think chosen one and vq can verify that...then he decides he can get away with breakin off my wing mirror and dentin up my door and not payin for it...thats fine the broke ho needs the money haha any way not here to bash....so heres my input annnd I KNOW FROM BEING THE ONE TALKED TO!!!! mr. gerrard blake stated he never intended to give the previous owner of the orange teggy the title to the da...he claimed he still owned the car and would "scoop" it up when he saw it...also he had knowledge that the motor would blow!!! i ran him the night before the transaction!! si guy or jonathan...need info? i got you.. pm me...ill send him up the river hahaha...ask the chosen one im good..and i hear about a legal disposition??? can i join :D

Benefit
10-21-2007, 01:13 PM
whats beef , beef is when you make yo enemies start your honda

04sleepa
10-21-2007, 01:20 PM
^^ no no...i jus want to end the ho not you

ash7
10-22-2007, 12:23 AM
HEY UHHH I DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN INTO THE LIGHT YET....not quite done reading...jerry used to be my homeboy...i think chosen one and vq can verify that...then he decides he can get away with breakin off my wing mirror and dentin up my door and not payin for it...thats fine the broke ho needs the money haha any way not here to bash....so heres my input annnd I KNOW FROM BEING THE ONE TALKED TO!!!! mr. gerrard blake stated he never intended to give the previous owner of the orange teggy the title to the da...he claimed he still owned the car and would "scoop" it up when he saw it...also he had knowledge that the motor would blow!!! i ran him the night before the transaction!! si guy or jonathan...need info? i got you.. pm me...ill send him up the river hahaha...ask the chosen one im good..and i hear about a legal disposition??? can i join :D

pm sent

this shady **** needs someone to wave the ban stick on his IP.

-jonathan

04sleepa
10-22-2007, 01:42 PM
i agree

Benefit
10-22-2007, 02:14 PM
YEA