PDA

View Full Version : attn: JT money

Tracy
07-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Started a new thread just for you since you were so upset about all of this thread jackin....

first of all i dont know you tracy. all this thread jackin sucks. this supposed to be about dan and 592 hp sti. now back to jackin. i was one of the peeps from wrxatlanta that night at dallas. ill speek for myself. i wouldnt exactly call it drooling over his car. more like a :confused: that someone would do something like that. :eek: i mean the ic piping was damn near resting on the turbo. also the ic pipeing on the other side is like an inch from the possitive terminal of the battery. im glad i doesnt have that bracket that connectes to the intake manafold like on the txs frontmount or you guys would have some fried stuff.
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8727/fatstages0017uz.jpg
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/9089/fatstages0021hp.jpg
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/236/stage2engineshot21zj.jpg
thats how a rotated has always looked to me.
now on to bragging rights. you say he has numbers and proof but we never see any of it. the closeest ive found was matt= slowerwrx on nasioc.

and im not saying those arent nice numbers but are hardly bragging rights since there is no proof. ive never seen a dyno plot. nor have i seen a time slip. i know yall do some good stuff but wheres the #s.

You haven't seen the dyno sheet because they all get deleted from NASIOC ;) It was posted there. To me it should have gotten more respect on NASIOC. I think that's why it was posted there and not on IA. IDK. YOU said YOU were there when he ran at Dallas. So why do YOU need the timeslip?

Just like Doug would say...I'm not in charge of my customers dyno charts or their time slips. I don't post those for them. So maybe you meant to direct that question towards Matt. I'm not sure :)

I don't make the turbo kits so I can't comment on how it's supposed to be or what it "would have fried if..." To me that's all specualtion. All I can say is it's not fried and it's running strong...that's 1 of the things I do know. :goodjob: I can also say that we have never fried anyone's car in 4.5 years. That's a fact jack ;)

I'll try to get dan to answer why the IC piping is the way it is. If not, I'm sure Matt will comment on that.

trythefly
07-20-2005, 12:14 PM
i think it looks dope

Vteckidd
07-20-2005, 12:23 PM
My NA car> all boosted cars

/thread

*EDIT* whodatwhodatwhodatwhodatwho

JT MONEY lol

jt money
07-20-2005, 02:48 PM
Started a new thread just for you since you were so upset about all of this thread jackin....

Thanks

YOU said YOU were there when he ran at Dallas. So why do YOU need the timeslip?

he ran an 8.1 in the in the 1/8. hardly his best im sure. just wanted to know what his good times were.

Just like Doug would say...I'm not in charge of my customers dyno charts or their time slips. I don't post those for them. So maybe you meant to direct that question towards Matt. I'm not sure :)

oh know that was for you since you talk so much about him having plots and slips i though maybe you could help me out to some links to posted times since they are proven. i know the plots were posted on nasic and deleted. found that out later. but that leaves no proof. as you said he has in the quote below

I thinks it's funny that you say only one car can talk and all he has is dyno #'s. I mean they are awesome #'s, I haven't disputed that... ;)

I think Matt should "be allowed to talk" in this thread since his car runs, has dyno #'s and track times. He can back up all of what he has claimed.

I don't make the turbo kits so I can't comment on how it's supposed to be or what it "would have fried if..." To me that's all specualtion. All I can say is it's not fried and it's running strong...that's 1 of the things I do know. :goodjob: I can also say that we have never fried anyone's car in 4.5 years. That's a fact jack ;)

i apoligized for that to matt. i really wasnt trin to rip his car apart just got carried away cause of you speculations. it is gounded and just looked very close and the rubber cap on the terminal was missing or pushed aside. i understand its a prototype. just not a chance i would have taken.

I'll try to get dan to answer why the IC piping is the way it is. If not, I'm sure Matt will comment on that.

he already did thanks.

the end result is im not bashing you or ************ or matt. but i was not drooling over his car like you speculated here.

A bunch of your homies saw it run from the WRX Atlanta crew They were all drooing all over it...

just my :2cents:

Tracer
07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
:wgaf:

I don't care about any of this crap.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

4dmin
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
:thinking:

Badazzcr
07-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Just like Doug would say...I'm not in charge of my customers dyno charts or their time slips. I don't post those for them.

Yup... this is true.

Tracy
07-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Thanks

he ran an 8.1 in the in the 1/8. hardly his best im sure. just wanted to know what his good times were.

oh know that was for you since you talk so much about him having plots and slips i though maybe you could help me out to some links to posted times since they are proven. i know the plots were posted on nasic and deleted. found that out later. but that leaves no proof. as you said he has in the quote below

i apoligized for that to matt. i really wasnt trin to rip his car apart just got carried away cause of you speculations. it is gounded and just looked very close and the rubber cap on the terminal was missing or pushed aside. i understand its a prototype. just not a chance i would have taken.

he already did thanks.

the end result is im not bashing you or ************ or matt. but i was not drooling over his car like you speculated here.

just my :2cents:

When I was talking about the time slips and times and such I was talking to Trey. He said only 1 person has room to talk in this thread or whatever because his car is done. I was just asking Trey why he was still talking after he said that "only 1 poerson has room to talk in this thread" (it was kind of a contridictory statement comming from him) I just think it's funny how the people who don't have shit or ain't trying to have shit are always the first ones to talk shit(by shit I mean time slips/dyno charts in this context).

I don't personally build cars, but I have had my fair share of fast cars, thanks to my man, and I have plenty of time slips to prove it. In other word I was saying "Trey stay out of this cuz your car ain't fast". Not that there is anything wrong with that...unless you are trying to tell everyone else that they have no room to talk when you don't either :)

but i was not drooling over his car like you speculated here.

Please don't take things so personally:). I'm sure you weren't the only one there from WRX Atlanta and there were some people who were impressed by his car (maybe drooling was the wrong choice of words). Like Matt said, the 1/8 was test and tune for the new transmission. That being said, they were some impressive times from what I have been told since. Now the car is getting a built motor (but it still runs stong. They purchased an additional motor to build. I think it's almost done. Some people have lives other than going to the track EVERY weekend, I understand that. At least Matt has 1 time slip to speak of. Can't say that for some of the others in that other thread. I'm not impressed by a dyno queen. The dyno is a good tool to let you know how you got to your E/T, but if you can't get it to the ground then all of that time and THOUSANDS of dollars spent is all in vain ;) IMO why build a car for dyno #'s???? There is no fun in that. Just keep it stock and save your $$$$. Take your kids to Six Flags or your wife to Chops for that amount of $$$$.

Tracer
07-20-2005, 04:42 PM
:bigdance:

Tracy I love you. Hey I don't have 1 time slip and I'm building my car is that bad?

Tracy
07-20-2005, 04:44 PM
:bigdance:

Tracy I love you. Hey I don't have 1 time slip and I'm building my car is that bad?

Oh you will :D But I think we're not allowed to talk baout that until it's done. So in the meantime, me and you will just talk about daisies and sunshine.

Tracer
07-20-2005, 04:50 PM
I guess I'll stop talking about my car and not even show the dyno slips. I'll just run low 10's and tell everyone that my car is STOCK.

HOW GAY IS THAT????

Tracy
07-20-2005, 04:53 PM
anyone can type numbers send me a link to a plot youve ever posted. and dont say plots dont matter. you talk about the subaru community being a bunch of pussies because we dont push the utmost limits. but then you dont share your info so peeps know whats a safe max hp for a stock ej20 longblock. i want big hp but dont have the money to blow my moter. why cant you share your experences since you have moved on to bigger and better blocks?

He has tried to be informative, unfortunately he gets more of a response when he's a dick. Go figure. He posts stuff and it gets deleted. I think it's called politics. I always go back to the good ole politics thing for some reason. You see, deadbolt is a mod on NASIOC. He deletes anything witht he name Batlground in it or on it. NASIOC isn't like IA. They're nazi's. They don't do things for the good of the Subaru community, they do things for the person paying the most money. IA doesn't have a problem with Topspeed now that they aren't trying to run game on anyone or advertise when they shouldn't be.

Trey
07-20-2005, 07:12 PM
If you didn't get my statement then I'll explain it a little more for you.

By Talk...I mean BRAG.

I don't brag, therefore, I don't talk. ;) But I post like a mo-fo. :D

Maybe it's just me but people that talk shit before they are even on the road and have dyno numbers and/ or track times are just bragging about nothing.

Put up or shutup.....right?

Again, I never talk shit because I have nothing to prove or anyone here to impress, plus my shit is stock for a reason.

My actions on the track speak for me and that's enough......for me :)

WRX_STi
07-20-2005, 07:28 PM
He has tried to be informative, unfortunately he gets more of a response when he's a dick. Go figure. He posts stuff and it gets deleted. I think it's called politics. I always go back to the good ole politics thing for some reason. You see, deadbolt is a mod on NASIOC. He deletes anything witht he name Batlground in it or on it. NASIOC isn't like IA. They're nazi's. They don't do things for the good of the Subaru community, they do things for the person paying the most money. IA doesn't have a problem with Topspeed now that they aren't trying to run game on anyone or advertise when they shouldn't be.

Wrong, it all got deleted because no one on nasioc likes you or any of your E-thugs :) For that matter neither do many people on EvolutionM hmm come to think of it. This is the only forum that puts up with you people.

yerrow
07-20-2005, 07:50 PM
put up or shut up, all to many threads ended up being just 2 people essentially bragging about this and that, but only to each other. i don;t care what shop helped make the numbers...as long as the numbers some day show up.

Big Baller
07-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Ok ,

As far as the old setup goes.

It made 340hp on pump gas at 18 psi and 404hp on race gas at 25 psi.

I will look for the old dyno charts, if I can find them I will post them.

This car will be at the next EVO WRX Shootout and I dont want to give anyone numbers to shoot for.

As far as the new setup is concerned, there will be no numbers posted,

It should go much faster than any subaru at last years shootout

Matt

Tracy
07-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Wrong, it all got deleted because no one on nasioc likes you or any of your E-thugs :) For that matter neither do many people on EvolutionM hmm come to think of it. This is the only forum that puts up with you people.

You people! LOL. You're so cute Dan. People hate on us because we are always fast as fuck! You gonna try to deny that? I don't think you can! Do your research before you reply to that. It's lonely at the top. :)

We were on NASIOC for 4 YEARS without having a post deleted. How do you think that happened? I'll tell you how. TS opened and then all of a sudden we're getting deleted. Us BG folks barely even post on NASIOC. When I say us BG folk, I mean the ones that work here. FUCK NASIOC!!!! 2. because Matt gave his opinion about deadbolt turbos on IA and deadbolt is one of the mods on NASIOC!!!

Funny that I have gotten at least a hundred PM's and about 50 phone calls from people on EM complimenting me on my car and asking me what's wrong with the people that talk shit about us. The world doesn't revolve around your group and what they say about us. Where do you get your info from anyways? From all of those slow MFers that you met over there (***you know where. I'm trying to keep them out of it. and I'm referring to the people who frequent there not doug and giovanni and porter ). You heard 5 people talk crap about us and now you think it's all true. Don't believe the hype. I don't have to get along with you or your group. It's called competition. Read about it cuz you ain't ever gonna run that pretty little car of yours to find out what competition is about.

I post on at least 20 sites, but some how the 2 that your shop has wrapped are the only 2 where people don't "like us". If you doubt that I post on 20 sites on a daily, let me know and I will list them for you. You don't know me and you don't know anything about me except what you have heard. I've never said anything bad about you but you seem to always want to single me out. I feel like you are asking for it from me in that respect. What do you think car forums are about, fucking flowers and rainbows? They're about who's cars are faster and sharing knowledge on how they got there.
Get over it and stop whining

Tracy
07-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe it's just me but people that talk shit before they are even on the road and have dyno numbers and/ or track times are just bragging about nothing.

Put up or shutup.....right?

Exactly! Glad we are on the same page:). It pisses me off, too! I can still remember when Jason asked who had the fastest STI and someone posted that would be Dan with the white STI...when it's done!!!! hahahhahahahah. Post got edited after someone called that out.

I'm not trying to be rude to you, I'm just saying just like you said PUT UP or SHUT UP!!! So sorry if I came off rude.

jt money
07-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Ok ,

As far as the old setup goes.

It made 340hp on pump gas at 18 psi and 404hp on race gas at 25 psi.

I will look for the old dyno charts, if I can find them I will post them.

This car will be at the next EVO WRX Shootout and I dont want to give anyone numbers to shoot for.

As far as the new setup is concerned, there will be no numbers posted,

It should go much faster than any subaru at last years shootout

Matt

thanks for the info and lookin for old plots. i know you race and dont wanna reviel the new stuff. looking forward to the shootout. theres some fast subys around dont know how many will show up though :rolleyes: .

WRX_STi
07-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Tracy me not liking you has nothing to do with anything anyone has ever told me. It has to do with the way you, Matt and Jason act on here.
I sware if Matt and Jason told me half the things they have the nerve to say online to my face I would of bitch slapped them and sent them home to their mama. :)

Tracy
07-20-2005, 08:46 PM
Tracy me not liking you has nothing to do with anything anyone has ever told me. It has to do with the way you, Matt and Jason act on here.
I sware if Matt and Jason told me half the things they have the nerve to say online to my face I would of bitch slapped them and sent them home to their mama. :)

Dude, whatever. Do I have to argue this point again? MATT and JASON DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!!!! Don't lump me in with what you think you know! I am not responsible for how my customers act!!!!! Does that make sense to you? Should I go hating TS because of the way you treat me? I don't like them for my own reasons. Not because of you and because you are their customer. I'm begging you to explain what I have done to you. If you can come up with that I swear I will apologize if I am out of line. But when you go around saying the things you do and they involve me, I'm not just gonna sit here and look gorgeous :D :D :D

I never had a problem on this site until you and your homies got on here. I frankly don't give a fuck who you would bitch slap because you won't bitch slap me and I will say the same thing to your face.

Tracer
07-20-2005, 08:51 PM

Ok that's enough.....Dan you're like 40 years old. What kind of life do you have dude? Shouldn't you be looking for people your own age to talk too?

You say you'd bitch slap me and Matt? Well I can't wait to see this happen. Let me spell it out for you Dan, go back to Top Speed and have some drinks about your 500+whp Sti. That's all you can do with that car since you don't even race the car.

WRX_STi
07-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Tracy you are right, I wouldn't hit you. :) and don't lump me in with topspeed.

Big Baller
07-20-2005, 09:07 PM
Ill be happy to say anything that I have said on here to your face and I dare you to even think about hitting me, Ill put your little bitch ass on the ground so fast you wont know what happened.

Bitch

WRX_STi
07-20-2005, 09:09 PM
ok deal :)

Tracy
07-20-2005, 09:12 PM
and don't lump me in with topspeed.

exactly!!!! I would expect the same respect from you, please. Now I said it nicely can we have a truce or do you wish to carry on?

Julio
07-20-2005, 09:18 PM
IA kicks ass... How many other forums will let you talk shit to each other until you all kiss and make up.... :D

Tracy
07-20-2005, 09:24 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=14051
Here. I'm going home. Talk to ya'll tmorrow.

Trey
07-21-2005, 12:54 PM
I'm not trying to be rude to you, I'm just saying just like you said PUT UP or SHUT UP!!! So sorry if I came off rude.

We cool babe! ;)

Trey
07-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Matt, thanks for the info. :D

Big Baller
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
Your welcome

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Hugs for all!