PDA

View Full Version : COPS.. SECOND TIME THIS WEEK RANK :(

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:15 PM
ok well some of you may have read my last rant about a cop pulling me over twice last tuesday. well today on my way to school i got pulled over by another gwinnett cop. i was driving down 316 right past lawrenceville suwanee going about 65-70 mph. he merges right next to me and about after 100 yards he looks at me, points, flips his lights on and off. so i pull over he told me i was doing FUCKING 84 in a 55 which i know i was doing 70 max. Then he asks for my liscense, and proof of insurance so i give it to him. Next he asks me really odd questions

cop: "do you have a job?"
me: "yes"
cop: "is this ur car?"
me: "this is the car i drive"
cop: "do you pay for this car?"
me: (to make things simple i just told him that my dad pays for it instead of me saying my dad has already paid it off and i am paying him) "no my dad pays for it"
cop: "what kind of job does you're dad have?"
me: "he's retired"
cop: "ok what number can i reach him at?"

so i told him he went back to his fucking peice of shit. called my fucking dad (i am 18 is that even fucking legal since i am of age?) told him that i was doing 84 in traffic while weaving in traffic. also that i am going to kill somebody or get myself killed. he comes back tells me that my dad is going to sale my car (NOT) and my dad is going to take my liscense (once again NOT). Finally he says he is not going to give me a ticket and that he is going to let me go and next time he pulls me over i am going to jail.

discuss do u think that i was being fucked with or not?
EDIT: for those of you who don't know me i am 18 and drive the red corvette in the sig

one last word for the 5-0

GET OFF MY NUTS :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

TheProfiteer
09-25-2007, 05:18 PM
yeah fudge all those fudgecicles, fudging fudge packing P-Os

Dracc
09-25-2007, 05:23 PM
was this GPD fuka named thorne.. i got pulled over by this bitch last nite... for illegal tint.. this dumb ass had me get out the car.. ask me questions... is this your car... you know that tint is illegal.. and i told him yeah in this state.. he then tells me not to get smart with him.... then i tell him i'm not getting smart i'm telling you not in this state because I DONT LIVE HERE..... then he finally asks for my license.. i look at his face and he has the oh shit face on.. thats right.. SOuth carolina license tags and insurance dumb ass.... car number 761... already called his ass in for that shit.. pissed me off.. had me out side my car on sugarloaf like i was some kinda criminal... i've been stopped b4 for tint but they let me go because they see my tag and know i'm not from here... but this old dumb ass didnt look at the tag or nothing....

TallGuy
09-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Hmmm i had a twin turbo Z when i was 18 and never had a prob with the cops...unless i did something dumb that most 18yo do. just be careful on 316 man, you don't know the type of wrecks iv worked on that road, and the kids iv had see mangled in cars because of the stupid speed limit on that road. Did you get the officers name??? because there are a few that are badge heavy...

OneSlow5pt0
09-25-2007, 05:28 PM
u got lucky

gtikid
09-25-2007, 05:30 PM
He asked for your dad's number and actually called him??? WTF??

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:32 PM
maybe if you weren't such a douchebag you wuoldn't get pulled over so often :D

On_Her_Face
hah it was officer thorne

i hope he gets fucking aids from a gorillia named simba who fucked him in the ass

gtikid
But yea dude I guess you were pushing it a little bit on 316. I don't ever do more than 60-65 on there just b/c I know the cops are everywhere and they'll get your ass lol

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:33 PM
He asked for your dad's number and actually called him??? WTF??

hah ya my dad said when he got the call that he thought i was dead...

kayfunk.. diaf

OneSlow5pt0
09-25-2007, 05:34 PM
But yea dude I guess you were pushing it a little bit on 316. I don't ever do more than 60-65 on there just b/c I know the cops are everywhere and they'll get your ass lol

and nothig is easier to spot than a 18 year old in a new vette

Hundo®
hah ya my dad said when he got the call that he thought i was dead...

kayfunk.. diaf

this cop sounds like a real cock smuggler.

cactusEG
no the cop did the right thing. Drive slow next time..

wantboost
09-25-2007, 05:35 PM
really what do you expect?

Hundo®
and nothig is easier to spot than a 18 year old in a new vette

yea but he looks like he's 40, he's balding and has a full mustache.

yudalicious
so you're 18, speeding, and got pulled over. don't see nothing wrong with that. cops like to play that bad cop card with kids, it's kinda funny though, don't let it bother you, just be polite and move on.

On_Her_Face
no the cop did the right thing. Drive slow next time..

i was pretty much moving with traffic.. and no he did not do the right thing, call my fucking parents? i should be liable with my actions at this age

thank you come again.

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:36 PM
i was pretty much moving with traffic.. and no he did not do the right thing, call my fucking parents? i should be liable with my actions at this age

thank you come again.

yea, you sure told him! HMF! 0wn3D

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:36 PM
so you're 18, speeding, and got pulled over. don't see nothing wrong with that. cops like to play that bad cop card with kids, it's kinda funny though, don't let it bother you, just be polite and move on.

ya i know i was speeding but like i just said he called my fucking parents and was asking questions that had nothing to do with me going around 65 in a 55

cactusEG
09-25-2007, 05:37 PM

thank you come again.
You were, thats y he could have gave u a ticket:goodjob:
'

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:37 PM
yea, you sure told him! HMF! 0wn3D

thats why i have e-thug life tattoo'd on my stomach

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:38 PM
You were, thats y he gave u a ticket:goodjob:
'
correction, maybe if you could fucking read, he DID NOT give me a ticket

Frög
09-25-2007, 05:39 PM
ive been pulled over 4 times in my new car.. and 3 out of the 4 the officer asked if it was my car, i said yes.. and everytime they asked what was my job.. and then were douche bags and tried to get me in as much trouble as possible.. and the 4th time, i said it was not my car, it was my dads.. they let me off.. even tho i was going 110 on 316 and weaving in and out and cutting ppl off.. jealous cops..

OneSlow5pt0
09-25-2007, 05:39 PM
he was just trying to get the message across......dont give them a reason to pull u over and they wont

cactusEG
09-25-2007, 05:40 PM
correction, maybe if you could fucking read, he DID NOT give me a ticket

my bad. guess he should have :goodjob: and y bitch than. You got out lucky.

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:42 PM
thats why i have e-thug life tattoo'd on my stomach

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:43 PM
he was just trying to get the message across......dont give them a reason to pull u over and they wont

wrong, the week i got my Z i got pulled over 5 times for LITERALLY no reason. just driving down holcomb bridge doing nothing wrong staying at speed limit or 5 above. they just pulled me over to harass me, told me i ran stop signs and just checked my license and insurance and let me off everytime, total trash, just harrassment.

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
my bad. guess he should have :goodjob: and y bitch than. You got out lucky.
yep i guess so cause i was speeding but im bitching cause he said i was doing 84 and weaving when i wasn't and calling my parents.. see the picture

but overall yes i was speeding cause everybody in atlanta obays the speed limit :goodjob:

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:46 PM
ive been pulled over 4 times in my new car.. and 3 out of the 4 the officer asked if it was my car, i said yes.. and everytime they asked what was my job.. and then were douche bags and tried to get me in as much trouble as possible.. and the 4th time, i said it was not my car, it was my dads.. they let me off.. even tho i was going 110 on 316 and weaving in and out and cutting ppl off.. jealous cops..

if i was a cop i'd put u in the back of the cop car take u in and then do the same shit with ur car! :lmfao: lucky bastard

cactusEG
yep i guess so cause i was speeding but im bitching cause he said i was doing 84 and weaving when i wasn't and calling my parents.. see the picture

but overall yes i was speeding cause everybody in atlanta obays the speed limit :goodjob:

Most dont, but some times u or any one else can be the unlucky ones to get caught.

OneSlow5pt0
wrong, the week i got my Z i got pulled over 5 times for LITERALLY no reason. just driving down holcomb bridge doing nothing wrong staying at speed limit or 5 above. they just pulled me over to harass me, told me i ran stop signs and just checked my license and insurance and let me off everytime, total trash, just harrassment.

well since me,a 18 year old with a nice ass RX-7 with loud exhaust,only got pulled over once(which i deserved)idk,maybe they hate Zs

Hundo®

be a leader.. not a follower! i bet you $'s cactus folows the speed limits!!! :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Most dont, but some times u or any one else can be the unlucky ones to get caught.

yep.. true story..

lol kayfunk... and what ur a leader? :slap:

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:48 PM
yep.. true story..

lol kayfunk... and what ur a leader? :slap:

dont tease me. :gay:if you're gonna smack my ass make sure it's IRL.

cactusEG
09-25-2007, 05:49 PM
be a leader.. not a follower! i bet you $'s cactus does!! :lmfao:

hell no lol i have more speeding tickets than most. im broke from lawyer fees and fine..

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:49 PM
dont tease me. :gay:if you're gonna smack my ass make sure it's IRL.
lol wait till thursday faggot

Leadfoot_mf
09-25-2007, 05:50 PM
lucky i am not a cop. rodney king who? the new bitch would be billy .

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
lol wait till thursday faggot

what happens thursday? are you coming to my house to reprimand me? ::gets excited::

Hundo®

shut up manfucker

btw your sig cracks me up everytime i see it.. that tall skinny kid is hilarious. :lmfao:

SRCRX
A red Vette and you wounder why he's on your nuts :thinking:

You know about the color RED on a car?? :thinking:

But not to say it's right!!
It's like the white kids coming out of the hood :police:

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:52 PM

tim ur an ass but funny lol

btw u have the best sig right now it gets me every time

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:53 PM
^^ copy cat bitch.

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:53 PM
shut up manfucker

btw your sig cracks me up everytime i see it.. that tall skinny kid is hilarious. :lmfao:

wow i just said the same thing but u beat me to it haha

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
A red Vette and you wounder why he's on your nuts :thinking:

You know about the color RED on a car?? :thinking:

But not to say it's right!!
It's like the white kids coming out of the hood :police:

yep i know about it, i picked it out lolerskates

but yes the red vette does tend to stick out

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
:rolleyes:..

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.absolutedestiny.org/pics/albums/userpics/ljicons/thumb_lollerskates.gif
yep i know about it, i picked it out lolerskates

but yes the red vette does tend to stick out

Dracc
09-25-2007, 05:56 PM
hah it was officer thorne

i hope he gets fucking aids from a gorillia named simba who fucked him in the ass

man i hate that motha fucka.. I'm for real.. i meet him on two ocassions.. last nite and b4 that when i first got here.. I had a jeep b4 and b4 i sold it he pulled me over on 124 because the plastic cover on my rear plate... he said it was obstruction of his view as an officer and that if i didnt take it off it would create a problem...

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:58 PM
man i hate that motha fucka.. I'm for real.. i meet him on two ocassions.. last nite and b4 that when i first got here.. I had a jeep b4 and b4 i sold it he pulled me over on 124 because the plastic cover on my rear plate... he said it was obstruction of his view as an officer and that if i didnt take it off it would create a problem...
ya but that shit is because ur black.. also with the cavi its because of the ls2 in it, not very legal

atleast he said i was doing something "cool" like speeding instead of gay shit that u get caught for lol

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 05:59 PM
ya but that shit is because ur black.. also with the cavi its because of the ls2 in it, not very legal

atleast he said i was doing something "cool" like speeding instead of gay shit that u get caught for lol

he probably got caught for wearing his sunglasses at night http://www.my350z.com/forum/images/smilies/icon22.gif

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 06:00 PM
he probably got caught for wearing his sunglasses at night http://www.my350z.com/forum/images/smilies/icon22.gif

maybe it was because they could not see him in the car at night? so maybe they thought was a run away car

wantboost
09-25-2007, 06:01 PM
thats better than getting a $210 ticket for it lol and sitting on the side of the road for 45 minutes.....

IndianStig
09-25-2007, 06:01 PM
lucky bithc

last time i got away with the 106 in a 55, but the 97 in a 55 fucked me over. goddamn

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 06:02 PM
maybe it was because they could not see him in the car at night? so maybe they thought was a run away car

i thought that too at first, but he's always smiling.. so i doubt it

Evil Goat
09-25-2007, 06:06 PM
im starting to think atlanta just sucks

ive never had a problem of any kind that i didnt deserve with an officer....maybe you should move to macon

Dracc
09-25-2007, 06:08 PM
hahaha... yeah they complain about not seeing in the car... 5% would do that lol... and i was on the side of the road for about 30minutes

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 06:12 PM
ya but bannanaftw ur car is riced out.. thats the ONRY REASON YOU GOT A TICKET

s13slider®
09-25-2007, 06:15 PM
if i was a cop i'd put u in the back of the cop car take u in and then do the same shit with ur car! :lmfao: lucky bastard

SUPER TROOPERS!!!

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 06:16 PM
all we have around here are pooper troopers

Dracc
09-25-2007, 06:45 PM
but you got a chevy man

KPowerEP3
09-25-2007, 06:48 PM
boo fucking hoo. he called your dad. you didn't get a ticket. would you rather have a $250 ticket or a talk with your old man?

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
boo fucking hoo. he called your dad. you didn't get a ticket. would you rather have a $250 ticket or a talk with your old man?
u missed the point.. and good e-thug job /FAIL

just that i got fucked with by a cop, but i guess its sorta a normal thing.. depending on age, race, car you drive

btw thank you for ur worthless opinion, you're dad should of pulled out and let you're mother swallow you, then there would be a little bit less worthlessness in the world

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 06:56 PM
and i see josh (antiv6) in here.. i got off easier than you :taun:

sorry i had to and i didnt really do much 10 maybe 15 over.. weak sauce

antiv6
09-25-2007, 09:41 PM
lol what are you bitching about i wish the cop just called my dad instead of giving me a ticket at least i wouldnt have to break the news to him lol

KPowerEP3
09-25-2007, 09:51 PM
u missed the point.. and good e-thug job /FAIL

just that i got fucked with by a cop, but i guess its sorta a normal thing.. depending on age, race, car you drive

btw thank you for ur worthless opinion, you're dad should of pulled out and let you're mother swallow you, then there would be a little bit less worthlessness in the world

look you fuckin chump, I was just stating the fact that you should, perhaps, be grateful for the outcome. Was I bashing? No.

But, since you want to play that...I have been pulled over every night this week, I wasn't speeding, wasn't doing anything wrong...I don't have a tag because I just bought the car. did I post up bitching about it? Nope. Why? The police are doing their job...you're a really young guy in a really expensive car, like it or not it's a little suspicious, then...you admit you were speeding...well what do you know...I didn't think you could get pulled over for that. Now shut your fucking dicksucker, stand up, wash the jizz off your gooch, and go finish your homework.

0p7!mu5
09-25-2007, 09:55 PM
boy i just do no more than 5 over unless im on a higway and then i really watch my shit. BTW golden rule: Dont fuckin speed on 316 period unless you're really far fromt he jail like damn near bethlehem i mean damn the jail is right there. I do almost under the speed limit on that road anytime of day. I admit though Lawrenceville pd kinda calmed down recently they aint fuckin with my teg as bad. They just run the tags and slow down now. I have one every now and again ridin my butt and I got tint. my only worry is my shit did get broken into so my steering colum is kinda fucked up lookin. so im afraid they're gonna pull me over and give me hell about it til i find a new panel.

Tech5
09-25-2007, 10:00 PM
that sucks

Dietcoke
09-25-2007, 10:00 PM
He asked for your dad's number and you actually gave it to him??? WTF??

:goodjob:

TheDarkRacer
09-25-2007, 10:28 PM
gah, I feel ya, i know ppl around here(fayette/ptc) who get away with going through a stop sign at 40mph and not slowing down, and going 60 over, and when im running a few min behind to school, coasting downhill a cop shows up while im fiddling with my radio or something and pulls me over for apparently doing 28 over(63 in a 36). and the funny thing is, I'm sure we got passed by someone doing at least 60. its one of them stupid ass low speedlimits on a backroad that the whole county including police dont follow. i just wanna slap a bitch right now..... oh and I'm black, 16, and in a pimped out honda(lol i kno, but its acutally quick for a honda, just stupidly loud) so im screwed beyond anything.

Crazy Asian
09-25-2007, 10:46 PM
did he use a radar or did he just see you? If he just saw you and just bluntly said I saw you doing 84 mph that's bs. =

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 11:56 PM
look you fuckin chump, I was just stating the fact that you should, perhaps, be grateful for the outcome. Was I bashing? No.

But, since you want to play that...I have been pulled over every night this week, I wasn't speeding, wasn't doing anything wrong...I don't have a tag because I just bought the car. did I post up bitching about it? Nope. Why? The police are doing their job...you're a really young guy in a really expensive car, like it or not it's a little suspicious, then...you admit you were speeding...well what do you know...I didn't think you could get pulled over for that. Now shut your fucking dicksucker, stand up, wash the jizz off your gooch, and go finish your homework.

boo fucking hoo, hahahaha.. definitly seemed like u were bashing.. and u comeback is pretty much mild sauce

anyway crazy asian he probably just eye ball'd it cause he was just getting on the interstate

Maniaç
09-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Sorry to hear that dude, dustin told me what happend not to long ago. why didn't you come out tonight?

On_Her_Face
09-26-2007, 12:04 AM
halo 3.. what did yall end up doing?

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 12:06 AM
We went to some mexican place to eat, then we went to the pool room. i left early.

On_Her_Face
09-26-2007, 12:07 AM
sounds like i really didn't miss shit

Maniaç
09-26-2007, 12:08 AM
It was actually cool without you.

HIgH_ScHoOL
09-26-2007, 12:11 AM
yes youre getting fucked with!

Its such bullshit, I stopped driving my moms BMW when i was 17-18 because of this i took!

Just something you have to deal with when youre just fortunate...

sirkus
09-26-2007, 12:33 AM
The reason he called your dad is because you told him that your dad was the primary owner. I was asked for my dad's number when I was 21 when I was in his s2000. I guess they're just checking to see if you are allowed to drive the car.

But yes, the cop didn't have to be a dick about the shit. Sounds like a real asshole.

BiH1320
09-26-2007, 12:35 AM

sometimes they will pull u over for no reason and just harrass u until u give them a attitude and then they will take ur ass to jail lol