PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lil Wayne: Best in the game?

PSINXS
09-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Discuss. I want other ppl opinions.

ep9716
09-25-2007, 04:28 PM
I Dont Like Wayne Much...Only A Few Songs...As Far As Best In The Game....Eh...The "Newer" Rap Sucks Anyway..So I Dont Care...Too Much Chorus For My Taste...Its The Same Thing Ova And Ova..

PSINXS
09-25-2007, 04:52 PM
The best for what he does in rap, yes IMO. For someone that just comes in the booth and raps off his head, he puts together some excellent stuff. and to have a bajillion mixtapes and be on everybody's single he's doin it. And every single he touches is a hit. he freestyles what some artists wish they could write. I dont think he is the best alive, but for his craft one cant really hate him.

ksinao
09-25-2007, 05:02 PM
i hated him for the longest time, because i only listened to the radio shit. recently i started really getting into mixtapes, and realized that is what is real in rap. mixtapes are what determines how good a rapper is to me. and as far as mixtapes go, wayne is the best. his flow is great. he can rap to anything. he has different styles. almost everything he puts out is fire.

mixtape artists
1. wayne
2. papoose.
after that is all a tie for me. the game, st laz, willie the kid, chamillionaire, and juelz santana and all notable.

Tasuki_Civic
09-25-2007, 05:03 PM
hes not the best in the game but he is "one" of the most creative/and has fun with his music lyrically

thinkfast®
09-25-2007, 05:06 PM
WEEZY AND THE GAME IS THE BEST THERE HAS BEEN IN A WHILE, PERIOD. IM TALKIN RAP, NOTHIN MORE NOTHIN LESS.. HIP HOP IS ONE THING BUT THE MIXTAPE SHIT IS ALIVE AND POPPIN, AND CANT NOBODY FUK W/ GAME AND WAYNE, SORRY

thinkfast®
09-25-2007, 05:14 PM
LOL @ VIBE COVER

http://www.bossip.com/wp-content/uploads/lilwaynevibecovergollum.jpg

PSINXS
09-25-2007, 05:15 PM
agreed. i dont like game but he is definitely a cut above msot.

Julio
09-25-2007, 05:22 PM
I hate to say... But it looks like wayne is the future.. after so many albums and mixtape.. I think is his time..
I think hes voice is annoying asssss shit.. but, some of songs the lyrics are pretty nice, cant really deny that.

He is going to be the next big thing.. hes on everyone's shit and his album dropping in DEC I think (carter 3) may make some noise.

Actually, People are trying to pushed wayne to move his album to NOV 6th.. Why, Thats when JAY Z will drop his new album and so Will NAS..

That will be an interesting thing is WAYNE moves it....

3 way battle and cool for Hip Hop.. as much as I like JAY and NAS.. I think WAYNE can outsell.

PSINXS
09-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Carter 3 is a long awaited drop. i think it will be a top contender.

idriveasloweclipse
09-25-2007, 10:14 PM
from what i understand wayne has people who write a lot of his lyrics for him. I like his music and I know he can freestyle , but i wouldn't doubt that some of his shit is written by him or other people.

These were accusations made by another rapper I heard on xm a while back, he claimed to have written for wayne in the past.

Black4DrEK
09-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Wayne is da Truth, Fuck what anybody say, ....

Postman
09-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Weezy's tite don't hate

AtLRSX-S
09-26-2007, 12:07 AM
from what i understand wayne has people who write a lot of his lyrics for him. I like his music and I know he can freestyle , but i wouldn't doubt that some of his shit is written by him or other people.

These were accusations made by another rapper I heard on xm a while back, he claimed to have written for wayne in the past.

Nothing wrong with ghostwriting

BB6dohcvtec
09-26-2007, 01:03 AM
I use to hate on wayne bit after listening to the mixtapes he is for real. I still like jeezy on the mixtapes a lil better, i could give two shits how elementary some of it is, he is the only one who can pull it off and make it sell IMO.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 02:44 AM
wayne is crap.....only if you guys knew about that cash money deal and how he fucked over everyone in cashmoney not to mention B.G killed him on wax and is a wayyyyyy better rapper

he's a whore just like 50 said it.......hops on any songs with any artist just to get some radio play..............

***** IS WEAKSAUCE

GaGen2Teg
09-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Wayne is the shit Jeezy and Wayne IMO are the best out there Weezy is killing the mixtape game and Jeezy is just str8 up a G

GaGen2Teg
09-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Wayne is da Truth, Fuck what anybody say, ....

x10000

TicketRedBB6
09-26-2007, 07:21 AM
LOL @ VIBE COVER

http://www.bossip.com/wp-content/uploads/lilwaynevibecovergollum.jpg

Forget Golem for a second (that is funny though). Look at the magazine "BEST 77 SONGS OF 07". To me that says it all. Who else in rap could have enough songs in a year (year still not even over) to have 77 "best" songs. I've never heard of any other rappers making as many songs as he makes.

con
09-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Going to college in the deep South only 45 minutes from NO, I've been listening to Cash Money and the Hot Boyz since '95 and always thought Wayne would shine beyond all the rest. I thought his sound and lyrics were hilarious and couldn't resist beats by Manny Fresh. Also, Wayne was the obedient one and Baby pulled all the strings. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. B.G., Juve, Turk, and the deceased that shall not be named all tried the head man in some way or another. Therefore, they didn't eat like Wayne.

As for 'The Best Rapper Alive', I agree. Lyricist, true hip hop artist or etc. is debatable. But there is no denying that he is on top of the rap game. I still find a lot of lyrics comical, but can't pass up a good laugh along with some nice beats. I'll take that over a lyricist and a stale beat any day.

I have most of his latest mixtapes but there is so damn many, hard to keep up. He has been taking shots at some major players without many replies.........

I just hope the material on Carter 3 isn't any from these million mixtapes, because that shit is tired as hell. I've heard rumors that there may be a few Manny beats on there, hope it's true.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 07:28 AM
wayne is nice

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Wayne's got issues. That's true. For some reason, I can't deny he's hot. I have no idea why, though. Like Julio said, he is annoying as fuck. But, as evidenced in Queezy, Lil Jon Joc and G-Unit, you don't have to be good to sell. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 07:36 AM
Going to college in the deep South only 45 minutes from NO, I've been listening to Cash Money and the Hot Boyz since '95 and always thought Wayne would shine beyond all the rest. I thought his sound and lyrics were hilarious and couldn't resist beats by Manny Fresh. Also, Wayne was the obedient one and Baby pulled all the strings. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. B.G., Juve, Turk, and the deceased that shall not be named all tried the head man in some way or another. Therefore, they didn't eat like Wayne.

As for 'The Best Rapper Alive', I agree. Lyricist, true hip hop artist or etc. is debatable. But there is no denying that he is on top of the rap game. I still find a lot of lyrics comical, but can't pass up a good laugh along with some nice beats. I'll take that over a lyricist and a stale beat any day.

I have most of his latest mixtapes but there is so damn many, hard to keep up. He has been taking shots at some major players without many replies.........

I just hope the material on Carter 3 isn't any from these million mixtapes, because that shit is tired as hell. I've heard rumors that there may be a few Manny beats on there, hope it's true.Some of those mixtape songs will be on carter 3. Mark 50 sucks so quit riding dem nuts homie. Wayne is ok but he does have a few others write his songs. Weezy main fan bass is women, they love his look for some reason, but he looks like a little frog to me. Jeezy is hard as shit on mix tapes, because he can make something out of nothing and get radio play all day with it.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 07:40 AM
i dont care bout waynes looks myself..***** can look like shit for all i care..niggas shit is nice..i gota lot of his mixtapes..some of em are practically duplicates, but they are still hella nice..but jeezy...psshh...***** is nice

TicketRedBB6
09-26-2007, 07:45 AM
I heard him and 50 are beefing now both makin songs about each other, but wayne will obviously win that battle since freestyle and mixtapes are what he does best. 50 called him a whore saying that he will rap with anyone who pays him, instead of sticking to a particular dj like most artists. But isn't that the point? To rap as much as possible?

I doubt there will be beats from Manny on Carter 3. He dissed Manny at the VMA's because Manny and Birdman are fighting or something. Wayne went to perform and Manny tried to shake his hand twice and Wayne just started rapping and completely ignored him.

I heard Carter 3 was coming out the same day as Jay Z's album too...anyone know anything more on that?

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 07:46 AM
i dont care bout waynes looks myself..***** can look like shit for all i care..niggas shit is nice..i gota lot of his mixtapes..some of em are practically duplicates, but they are still hella nice..but jeezy...psshh...***** is niceI have all of wayne's shit and all his mixtapes, but have of the time wanye sounds like he is Korean because you cant understand what he is saying.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I have all of wayne's shit and all his mixtapes, but have of the time wanye sounds like he is Korean because you cant understand what he is saying.

:thinking: u sure u listenin? lol i catch what he's sayin..I DO.. i guess there are some that dont, but i catch what he's sayin

o and if Jay and Weezy droppin the same day...im burnin waynes cd and buyin Jay's lol

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 07:51 AM
lil wayne is a faggot..."no homo"

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2324/nonamedv7.gif

TicketRedBB6
09-26-2007, 07:52 AM
:thinking: u sure u listenin? lol i catch what he's sayin..I DO.. i guess there are some that dont, but i catch what he's sayin

o and if Jay and Weezy droppin the same day...im burnin waynes cd and buyin Jay's lol

Yeah some guys at school were saying that J announced his cd was coming out and then Weezy came out and said he wanted his to come the same day. They said they are beefing but I always thought they respected each other. Wayne said on Dedication 1 that he almost left Cash Money to be on Jay's label. That would be a good competition if they competed for sales, unlike kanye murdering 50's sales.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 07:53 AM
THATS RIGHT HE'S KISSING ANOTHER MAN..............................................

Sammich
09-26-2007, 07:53 AM
lil wayne is a faggot..."no homo"

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2324/nonamedv7.gif

one of his mixtapes he rapped bout that..i forgot what he said..

Sammich
09-26-2007, 07:54 AM
Yeah some guys at school were saying that J announced his cd was coming out and then Weezy came out and said he wanted his to come the same day. They said they are beefing but I always thought they respected each other. Wayne said on Dedication 1 that he almost left Cash Money to be on Jay's label. That would be a good competition if they competed for sales, unlike kanye murdering 50's sales.

truth be told..the way things are goin..and as much as i respect Jay over Weezy..i think Weezy may sell more..I THINK

TicketRedBB6
09-26-2007, 07:58 AM
I do to, Jay is no where near where he used to be lyrically and Weezy gets better every cd.

He said on the mixtape "i hope it made you sick when we kissed" and went on to rap about how everyone makes fun of him for that but he fucks so many women still, so who gives a fuck.

Personally, I wouldnt care if he came out publically and said he was gay, as a person I wouldn't like him but as a rapper you can't deny him.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 07:59 AM
HAHAHHAHAAH THE WORLDS FIRST GAY RAPPER

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:01 AM
HAHAHHAHAAH THE WORLDS FIRST GAY RAPPER50 took that award last year, when he signed gayo

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 08:06 AM
Weezy gets better every cd.

Lolol. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:07 AM
50 took that award last year, when he signed gayo

50 NEVER SIGNED YAYO HE WAS ALWAYS GUNIT

AND WASNT 50 DATING LINDSAY LOHAN WHILE WAYNE WAS KISSING MEN

HAHAHAHAHAH

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

LOLOLOLOLOL. Later, phatboymr2

TicketRedBB6
09-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

So from Carter 1 to Carter 2 to Like father Like Son you're saying he hasn't got lyrically better each and every cd? Im not talking about mixtapes cuz they all sound the same to me.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:09 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHso he was g-unit while he was locked up. Mark aka 50's nuthair picker

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:09 AM
So from Carter 1 to Carter 2 to Like father Like Son you're saying he hasn't got lyrically better each and every cd? Im not talking about mixtapes cuz they all sound the same to me.well lets see he needs to write more of his own shit

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:10 AM
50 took that award last year, when he signed gayo

+9 if i can lolololz

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:11 AM
I do to, Jay is no where near where he used to be lyrically and Weezy gets better every cd.

He said on the mixtape "i hope it made you sick when we kissed" and went on to rap about how everyone makes fun of him for that but he fucks so many women still, so who gives a fuck.

Personally, I wouldnt care if he came out publically and said he was gay, as a person I wouldn't like him but as a rapper you can't deny him.

im kinda sayin yea to what ur sayin..only reason is cuz jay now just comes right out and says what he got to, no kinda word play, but still IMO best rapper alive and i kno ill catch slack w/ that. but weezy is definitely nice..no lie

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:12 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH

therefore he's been gay:thinking:

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:17 AM
YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT RAP

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:18 AM
ALL THE LIL WAYNE AND JAYZ FANS SURE TELL ME ALOT....LOL

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 08:18 AM
To whomever said that they were listening to the Hot Boyz since 95...BULLSHIT!!! Lolol. There was no Hot Boyz in 1995. Wayne's annoying because half his verses are unintelligible. He mumbles worse than 50 Cent. I never liked him, but I think he was at his best back in the late 90s with CM. He sounded better and he was fresher. I don't see him lasting long "at the top." Later, QD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/weezy.jpg

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:19 AM
To whomever said that they were listening to the Hot Boyz since 95...BULLSHIT!!! Lolol. There was no Hot Boyz in 1995. Wayne's annoying because half his verses are unintelligible. He mumbles worse than 50 Cent. I never liked him, but I think he was at his best back in the late 90s with CM. He sounded better and he was fresher. I don't see him lasting long "at the top." Later, QD.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

+1

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:20 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

quickdodge®
09-26-2007, 08:20 AM
I made that when it first came out. Lolol. Later, QD.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:22 AM
YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT RAP

but u know about rap listen to that lil muscle bitch 50 huh:goodjob:

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:22 AM
I made that when it first came out. Lolol. Later, QD.

u shoulda made a quote for the dude in the background lookin directly at him lol

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:24 AM
but u know about rap listen to that lil muscle bitch 50 huh:goodjob:

50cent is running his shit right now.....

kayne outsold him, i'll give him that.....but another thing you have to understand is that alot of the kayne cd buyers "weren't allowed" to buy 50's album because he was too hard

point being my 6 yeard old neice had to settle for the kayne cd because 50cent was to explicit for her...LOLOOLOLOLOL

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:25 AM
KAYNE IS SOFT......

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:25 AM
50 too explicit cuz he makes a 'sexual video' with Justin Timberlake..i must admit that is quite explicitly gay

*edit* as far as 50 running his shit..he's runnin it alright..right in the fuckin hold..he use to be the only one that could sell in his camp..now look he cant sell shit..Gunit = Gushouldquit

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:27 AM
KAYNE IS SOFT......

realer than 50 and his bullshit records...while kayne talks about something relevant, 50 resorts to talkin bout gettin shot 9times:gay:

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:27 AM
50 too explicit cuz he makes a 'sexual video' with Justin Timberlake..i must admit that is quite explicitly gay

*edit* as far as 50 running his shit..he's runnin it alright..right in the fuckin hold..he use to be the only one that could sell in his camp..now look he cant sell shit..Gunit = Gushouldquit

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS HARDER THAN KAYNE

LOL

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:28 AM
PHATBOI HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANY OF 50'S CD'S THAT HE RELEASED BEFORE BEING ON INTERSCOPE?

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:29 AM
nope and i dnt care to..therefore his shit sucks. JT harder than kayne but gotta typical bitch voice?? hrmm

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:30 AM
50cent is running his shit right now.....

kayne outsold him, i'll give him that.....but another thing you have to understand is that alot of the kayne cd buyers "weren't allowed" to buy 50's album because he was too hard

point being my 6 yeard old neice had to settle for the kayne cd because 50cent was to explicit for her...LOLOOLOLOLOL 50 cent has never been hard, and never will be. The rap game aint shit like in the late 80s and early 90s when there was real rap.

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:31 AM
LOL THIS DEBATE IS OVER......50 "SUCKS" BUT YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANY OF THE SHIT ON COLUMBIA

LEAVE THIS THREAD TO THE REAL HIP HOP HEADS *COUGH QUICKDODGE* COUGH

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:31 AM
PHATBOI HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANY OF 50'S CD'S THAT HE RELEASED BEFORE BEING ON INTERSCOPE?yeah they fuckin suck, like the one when he was dissing puffy and everyone else.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:33 AM
yeah they fuckin suck, like the one when he was dissing puffy and everyone else.

he dissed puff?? LMMFAO what kinda cred do u get bashin a non rapper:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

50 cent has never been hard, and never will be. The rap game aint shit like in the late 80s and early 90s when there was real rap.

tr00f spoken

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:34 AM
yeah they fuckin suck, like the one when he was dissing puffy and everyone else.

Lol that was one song....and he did that song wayyyyyyyyyy back....like when he first started rapping...lol

do me a favor get these 2 cd's "guess whos back" and "power of the dollar"

50 did those before he got shot and lost his flow, but listen to his flow on those cd's............NOW THATS THE REAL FIFTY

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:35 AM
he dissed puff?? LMMFAO what kinda cred do u get bashin a non rapper:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

tr00f spoken

OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT BECAUSE 2PAC RIPPED PUFF

YOU SAYING PAC GOT NO CRED??!?!?!?!?

MAN WHAT IS THIS

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Lol that was one song....and he did that song wayyyyyyyyyy back....like when he first started rapping...lol

50 did those before he got shot and lost his flow, but listen to his flow on those cd's............NOW THATS THE REAL FIFTYheard both of them, my boy back in the day listened to him. He has since stopped and said 50 sucks.

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:37 AM

MAN WHAT IS THIS

50 LIVES OFF OF DISSIN PEOPLE PERIOD..AFTER HE FINISHED DISSIN JA RULE..HE FINISHED HIS CAREER

50 did those before he got shot and lost his flow, but listen to his flow on those cd's............NOW THATS THE REAL FIFTY

how can u say he is the shit yet u just said he lost his flow:thinking: dude get real

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:37 AM

MAN WHAT IS THISPac dissed damn near every rapper and his word holds more weight dead, than 50s does alive

Sammich
09-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Pac dissed damn near every rapper and his word holds more weight dead, than 50s does alive

so much more tr00f

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:43 AM
50 LIVES OFF OF DISSIN PEOPLE PERIOD..AFTER HE FINISHED DISSIN JA RULE..HE FINISHED HIS CAREER

how can u say he is the shit yet u just said he lost his flow:thinking: dude get real

get real?!?!??!

How about you take a gunshot to the mouth and see if you can even talk.

and 50 lives of dissing people???? no 50 lives off club bangers that make the hoes dance like strippers in the club.....he lives off his multiplatnium album sales, he lives off gunit as a group and clothing label, he lives of interscope publishing and distributing.....

is there anyone here that can hold up a half decent debate?

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Pac dissed damn near every rapper and his word holds more weight dead, than 50s does alive

wrong.

pac didn't diss damn near every rapper.....he dissed all the NEW YORK rappers trying to take over

don't remember how the east coast vs west coast war started?

XLR8NMR2
09-26-2007, 08:45 AM
i'm outta here, i'm wasting time with people that don't know their shit at all.....

w3bcod3r
09-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Junior is the Best !!!

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 08:51 AM
wrong.

pac didn't diss damn near every rapper.....he dissed all the NEW YORK rappers trying to take over

don't remember how the east coast vs west coast war started?Mark you are really a dumb....dumb.... that was a majority of rappers at that time. Man you really need to buy a time machine

Sammich
09-26-2007, 09:01 AM
get real?!?!??!

How about you take a gunshot to the mouth and see if you can even talk.

and 50 lives of dissing people???? no 50 lives off club bangers that make the hoes dance like strippers in the club.....he lives off his multiplatnium album sales, he lives off gunit as a group and clothing label, he lives of interscope publishing and distributing.....

is there anyone here that can hold up a half decent debate?

shot to the mouth should fuck up ONLY UR TALK, not ur flow ass..look at kayne..he had his mouth wired shut...***** still WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY BETTER than 50

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 09:05 AM
shot to the mouth should fuck up ONLY UR TALK, not ur flow ass..look at kayne..he had his mouth wired shut...***** still WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY BETTER than 50x2

Tasuki_Civic
09-26-2007, 09:51 AM
I hate to say... But it looks like wayne is the future.. after so many albums and mixtape.. I think is his time..
I think hes voice is annoying asssss shit.. but, some of songs the lyrics are pretty nice, cant really deny that.

He is going to be the next big thing.. hes on everyone's shit and his album dropping in DEC I think (carter 3) may make some noise.

Actually, People are trying to pushed wayne to move his album to NOV 6th.. Why, Thats when JAY Z will drop his new album and so Will NAS..

That will be an interesting thing is WAYNE moves it....

3 way battle and cool for Hip Hop.. as much as I like JAY and NAS.. I think WAYNE can outsell.

wow i didnt know that...that would be interesting

thinkfast®
09-26-2007, 09:55 AM
GIVE IT UP MARK NO CENT IS FINISHED! HOMEY GOT CRUSHED BY 'YE, HIS CLOTHES AINT SELLIN, HIS CREW IS DISBANDED, AND HE IS FLAT OUT GARBAGE

RIP G UNOT

YOUR REIGN WAS SHORT LIKE LEPRACHAUNS

Sammich
09-26-2007, 09:58 AM
LOLOLOL @ lil fliperachi usage of leprachauns....

lmao @ GeeUshouldQuit

JackMaster
09-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Mark is 50 Cents personal fluffer... Ignore him on anything about hip hop untill he gets 50's dick out his mouth

Sammich
09-26-2007, 10:37 AM
lolz

BB6dohcvtec
09-26-2007, 11:13 AM

I just hope the material on Carter 3 isn't any from these million mixtapes, because that shit is tired as hell. I've heard rumors that there may be a few Manny beats on there, hope it's true.

B.G. could have been on top if he laid off the hard drugs.....but B.G. was and still is the best rapper to come out of the Hot Boyz IMO.

soul
09-26-2007, 12:16 PM
feed me feed me feed me

http://datpiff.com/images/tapes/The-Rapper-Eater-mid5125-large.jpg

PSINXS
09-26-2007, 12:29 PM

but he isnt doing that now so he has no credibility. if it was about what you HAD done then every has been would be getting props. 50 deserves no credit other than being a good business man. Other than that he suck.

Wayne is destroying nearly everyone right now and will continue. As far as jumping on everybody's single, so what? The idea is to get paid and get known. Wayne is not getting permission to be on a track, he is wanted on a track because artists know he is hot and will sell. I remember Wayne saying something about rappers today:

"These rappers act like R&B singers. Take 6 months to do 6 songs, block outt hte whole studio, spend time wondering what to write about, making a beat, who gonna be on the hook etc. Fuck that. Come to the studio with ammo, clips *****. Who we shootin at?"

So the man doesnt have to wait to write and all this shit. He can get on anything and rap about it with flare. Lets ask 50 to do that. I think not. And Kanye destroyed his album sales. So what now 50? Keep drinking your water.

thinkfast®
09-26-2007, 12:40 PM
"I AINT TRYNA PROVE NOTHIN IM JUST TRYNA MOVE SOMETHIN"

WEEZY GOT THEM 1 LINERS FOR DAYS MAN, LISTEN TO HIS SHIT WHILE YOU BURNIN, YOU WILL GET A WHOLE NEW POINT OF VIEW

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 12:41 PM

WEEZY GOT THEM 1 LINERS FOR DAYS MAN, LISTEN TO HIS SHIT WHILE YOU BURNIN, YOU WILL GET A WHOLE NEW POINT OF VIEW :umno: Ricky, and what the hell has been wrong with you today.

thinkfast®
09-26-2007, 12:48 PM
WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT HOMEY
IM FEELIN GREAT TODAY

BobbyFresco
09-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Mark is 50 Cents personal fluffer... Ignore him on anything about hip hop untill he gets 50's dick out his mouth

Lmmfao....

Troof.

1000cckiller
09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT HOMEY
IM FEELIN GREAT TODAYyou locked my damn thread, you know we were joking. Quit letting Mark put hate in ya ear.

soul
09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
ricky whats on deck, shoot me a pm

Sammich
09-26-2007, 01:00 PM
feed me feed me feed me

link to cd:goodjob:

PSINXS
09-26-2007, 01:30 PM

WEEZY GOT THEM 1 LINERS FOR DAYS MAN, LISTEN TO HIS SHIT WHILE YOU BURNIN, YOU WILL GET A WHOLE NEW POINT OF VIEW
QFTroof

I smoke everyday we all know that. and it wasnt till then i paid attention to waynes lyrics really closely(high person close) and the shit is amazing.

"my flow is nasty like C-y-philis"
"fuck em fuck em fuck em even if they celibate"
the entire "beat without bass" track is retarded

"Okay, my leather so soft but don't think I ain't hard
Bitch say Weezy make it rain, I say bitch I ain't God
But I am God's son, but you know I ain't Nas
See, he got a positive aim, and I aim nines
Man, little Weezy got a style that even I can't find
Man, some shit just be so hard, I be like that line ain't mine
And if that is under a gram, then that line ain't mine
And if you niggas talking war, well bitch, it's combat time
Hey, I take three l's to the head: love, live, life, and I'm dead
Young Money, Dipset, that's what this is
And if I ain't good looking, you can bet my bitch is
I done made it off Apple Street like it was 2300 Jackson Street
Young Money, can't join 'em nor beat 'em
Where the f**k is Robin Leech when you need him?
A rich ***** can't even buy freedom
That's why I give my white bitches everything but freedom
I do my white bitches anything but beat 'em
And if they like rat poison, then I'ma feed 'em
I'm sophisticated, fresh from Antarctica my wrist just made it
I'm rich bitch, I ain't broke no more
But I will still chop you up and feed your ass to the poor
I'm 'bout my cream like a s'more
You old ass rappers better stay on tour
You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

PSINXS
09-26-2007, 01:31 PM
also just got best rapper alive 4. nice tracks. i also want blood brothers wit him n game

Sammich
09-26-2007, 01:32 PM
"im headed to the bank L-M-A-O"

thinkfast®
09-26-2007, 01:50 PM
I GOT THAT BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS (PREQUEL TO BLOOD BROS) GOT SOME NICE CUT UPS

Sammich
09-26-2007, 01:58 PM
is that the lil wayne mixtape?? u gota link?

soul
09-26-2007, 02:11 PM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/mixtape/id.212/title.lil-wayne-the-game-blood-sweat-tears

Sammich
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
gah damnit..no download..gota find that...ima get the kanye and andre 3k

PSINXS
09-26-2007, 03:01 PM
feed me feed me feed me

I walk in the record store drooling
cuz its look like a supermarket to me
and as my appetite gets bigger
i see you new rappers and you look like dinner

Julio
09-26-2007, 04:18 PM
wayne is crap.....only if you guys knew about that cash money deal and how he fucked over everyone in cashmoney not to mention B.G killed him on wax and is a wayyyyyy better rapper

he's a whore just like 50 said it.......hops on any songs with any artist just to get some radio play..............

***** IS WEAKSAUCE

you full of shit.. or where ever you get your sources are totally BS..

50 is all over carter 3 dropping in dec from Wayne :rolleyes:

Julio
09-26-2007, 04:27 PM
yeah, 50 didnt sale shit withc columbia music neither mark.. thats why He got dropped.. lol

con
09-26-2007, 10:42 PM
To whomever said that they were listening to the Hot Boyz since 95...BULLSHIT!!! Lolol. There was no Hot Boyz in 1995.

Hot Boys - Get it How You Live officially dropped in '97, however locals had bootlegs and mixtapes well prior to that. To clarify, maybe I should of said Cash Money in general. I would come home during breaks bumping bounce music and people would be like what's up with that bullshit you listening too. I had been listening to the shit well over a year before a single drop got radio play in Atlanta. Juve a.k.a. DJ Jimmy, UNLV, Pimp Daddy, Kilo G, Ms. Tee, B.G. and others predate to the early 90's.

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 07:35 AM
yeah, 50 didnt sale shit withc columbia music neither mark.. thats why He got dropped.. lol

COLUMBIA fucked that up and 50 was only known in NEW YORK but remember they did go platnium on the gunit mixtapes...LOL

NY RAP > SOUTH SHIT.

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 07:40 AM
but he isnt doing that now so he has no credibility. if it was about what you HAD done then every has been would be getting props. 50 deserves no credit other than being a good business man. Other than that he suck.

Wrong, he's a good song writer, not to mention he gets money for hooks, and that mofo can flow....."I GET MONEY REMIX" he ripped it harder than jay did......

Wayne is destroying nearly everyone right now and will continue. As far as jumping on everybody's single, so what? The idea is to get paid and get known. Wayne is not getting permission to be on a track, he is wanted on a track because artists know he is hot and will sell. I remember Wayne saying something about rappers today:

wayne ain't destryoing shit. He calls himself the rapper eater but who has he actually "eaten" he can't fuck with B.G and he def can't fuck with JUVI 50 has a much better track record.....He killed ja-rule and all of murder inc, not to mention he goes at NAS, JAY, and destroyed dipset and d-block.....what the fuck has wayne done? callaobs with britney spears????

"
These rappers act like R&B singers. Take 6 months to do 6 songs, block outt hte whole studio, spend time wondering what to write about, making a beat, who gonna be on the hook etc. Fuck that. Come to the studio with ammo, clips *****. Who we shootin at?"

LOL One of the best rappers is part r&b singer but still raps, I'm sure you heard of the legend LL COOL J

So the man doesnt have to wait to write and all this shit. He can get on anything and rap about it with flare. Lets ask 50 to do that. I think not. And Kanye destroyed his album sales. So what now 50? Keep drinking your water.[/QUOTE]

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 07:44 AM
Let wayne go at 50 and you will see the destruction of cash money

shit don't let eminem get at wayne.......shady/aftermath/gunit BITCHES

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 07:46 AM
LETS GET IT POPPIN

http://www.datpiff.com/images/tapes/Who-Want-Beef-4-Lil-Wayne-Vs-50-Cent-mid7309-large.jpg

Sammich
09-27-2007, 07:48 AM
i got old money coulda bought a dinosaur

Sammich
09-27-2007, 07:49 AM
u can not be serious OMG u are fuckin retarded...wayne will finish off gunit..u know what..theres no use arguin w/ u. ur retarded as fuck w/ the rap game right now

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 07:51 AM
this just in:

PHATBOI SLIM SUCKS COCK FOR CASH

and i wanna see wayne go at llyod banks.....HAHAHAHAHAHHA

BANKS IS MIXTAPE KING IN NEW YORK.....

NEW YORK > LOUISANA

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 07:54 AM
WAYNE IS FUCKING TRASH, HE ONLY COMES HARD ON CALLABOS

LIKE THE "BITCH IM THE MAN" REMIX, HE CAME HARD ON THAT BUT AS FAR AS "BEEF" GOES WHO THE FUCK HAS HE ACTUALLY BEEFED WITH THAT HAS ANY KIND OF RECOGNITION?!?!?!/

NOT TO MENTION HE DOES SONGS WITH JA-RULE.....LOL THIS IS TOO EASY

no one fucks with wayne in NEW YORK
no one fucks with wayne in MIAMI
no one fucks with wayne in CALI

shit people in atl don't even fuck with him, only the people that don't know shit about southern shit fuck with him, because everyone i know fucks with jeezy, gucci, smitty, lil jon, and triple six mafia.......

Sammich
09-27-2007, 07:56 AM
wow just wow

Nomad!
09-27-2007, 08:08 AM
Lil Wayne: Best in the game? NO
I will say that he is much improved but, I still don't consider him to be the best in the game, even if the game today SUCKS BALLS!

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Lil Wayne: Best in the game? NO
I will say that he is much improved but, I still don't consider him to be the best in the game, even if the game today SUCKS BALLS!

THANK YOU

there are many rappers sleeping right now that would eat wayne up in 2 bars

andre3000
eminem
obie trice
common
mos def
nas
santana
j.r writer
game

should i keep going?!?!?!??!

Sammich
09-27-2007, 08:27 AM
YEA U SHOULD BECAUSE U DIDNT MENTION UR COCK LOVER 50CENT. ura wierdo dude i swear. yea andre 3k, nas, mos, i dnt kno bout common, evn tho he's nice, he's not a battle emcee....santana? jr writer? game?

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 08:33 AM
so your saying common can't fuck with wayne?!?!?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

And 50 and wayne aren't even on the same level, compare how long wayne has been in the game (early 90's) and he still doesn't even have a third of 50's money.....LOL

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 08:35 AM
LOL @ CAWK LOVE

HEY MARK GIVE IT UP, G UNIT IS DONE, 50 CENT IS WASHED UP HAS BEEN WHO NEVER WAS

DOWNHILL SLIDE STARTED WHEN HE GOT THE CRAZY IDEA OF FUKIN W/ GAME

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 08:37 AM
yo rick game is coming back to gunit son.....what u gotta say about that?!??!?!

http://www.mixtapemob.com/images/whookid_gunit8.gif

Sammich
09-27-2007, 08:40 AM
LOL @ CAWK LOVE

HEY MARK GIVE IT UP, G UNIT IS DONE, 50 CENT IS WASHED UP HAS BEEN WHO NEVER WAS

DOWNHILL SLIDE STARTED WHEN HE GOT THE CRAZY IDEA OF FUKIN W/ GAME

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

tr00f spoken in all of this post

hybrid90accord
09-27-2007, 08:42 AM
THANK YOU

andre3000
eminem
obie trice
common
mos def
nas
santana
j.r writer
game

2 bars doesnt mean shit, i need a complete song and the only 2 guys out of that list that can touch wayne and are "CONSISTANT" are Andre 3000 and The game

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 08:42 AM
OMGHEY

hybrid90accord
09-27-2007, 08:43 AM
THANK YOU

andre3000
eminem
obie trice
common
mos def
nas
santana
j.r writer
game

2 bars doesnt mean shit, i need a complete song and the only 2 guys out of that list that can touch wayne and are "CONSISTANT" are Andre 3000 and The game, eminem isnt the same anymore so that why i didnt add him, he has kinda lost his hunger. I cant believe santana even make your list :lmfao:

making hit record and being a beast on teh mic are to differnt things

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 08:43 AM
NAS AND EM CAN'T FUCK WITH WAYNE?!?!?!?!?

NOW I HAVE HEARD EVERYTHING.

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Here's some other rappers that would fuck wayne up in the south

pimp c
young buck
trick daddy
master p
gucci mane
jeezy
stat quo
rick ross
baby d
pastor troy
b.g

Sammich
09-27-2007, 09:01 AM
2 bars doesnt mean shit, i need a complete song and the only 2 guys out of that list that can touch wayne and are "CONSISTANT" are Andre 3000 and The game, eminem isnt the same anymore so that why i didnt add him, he has kinda lost his hunger. I cant believe santana even make your list :lmfao:

making hit record and being a beast on teh mic are to differnt things

+9 FOR THE TRUTH santana is almost club bangin type shit. no front i got his last couple of cds..

Sammich
09-27-2007, 09:04 AM

pimp c
young buck
trick daddy
master p
gucci mane
jeezy
stat quo
rick ross
baby d
pastor troy
b.g

might as well add elton john to the list too..ur list have little credibility i laugh at ur list now..LITERALLY

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 09:18 AM
who you laughing at son? you hold no credibilty because you don't listen to the raw shit.... all those rappers i named have street cred and mixtape cred...just because wayne gets on a few mixtapes and does a song with everybody in the industry give him no credibility

juvi got on him
he doesn't want to fuck with B.G
he kissed baby
he can't fuck with 50, 50 called him a "whore" and he still hasn't done shit about it

wayne is trash plain and simple.... My 6 year old neices fuck with him if that makes you feel better.

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 09:20 AM
+9 FOR THE TRUTH santana is almost club bangin type shit. no front i got his last couple of cds..

do me a favor dipshit,

go listen to all the mixtapes santana and wayne put out together and tell me who rips it harder....

you guys obviously don't know your shit.

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 09:26 AM
baby d eastside vs westside
pastor troy ft lil jon- throw it up

certified southern classics.

rick ross mixtapes > lil wayne mixtapes

jeezy > wayne as far as southern credibilty goes.
B.G already fucked him up on wax

you can't win this debate because these are cold hard facts.

Sammich
09-27-2007, 09:43 AM
do me a favor dipshit,

go listen to all the mixtapes santana and wayne put out together and tell me who rips it harder....

you guys obviously don't know your shit.

WAYNE plain and simple...ur mind is fucked up on that cuban shit GTFO and DIAF

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Where was wayne in atlanta during freaknik son?????

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

Sammich
09-27-2007, 09:48 AM
stick to crack...50's asscrack, that seems where u do ur best work

XLR8NMR2
09-27-2007, 09:49 AM
STOP TRYING TO SAVE YOURSELF WITH THE 50 DISSES IT'S OLD.

Sammich
09-27-2007, 09:50 AM
no reason to save myself, u've lost ur battles period. nothing you have said has made me think and say 'o he has a point' get over it

Sammich
09-27-2007, 09:52 AM
hey why not add soulja boy to ur list of who can merk wayne

soul
09-27-2007, 09:52 AM
who you laughing at son? you hold no credibilty because you don't listen to the raw shit.... all those rappers i named have street cred and mixtape cred...just because wayne gets on a few mixtapes and does a song with everybody in the industry give him no credibility

juvi got on him
he doesn't want to fuck with B.G
he kissed baby
he can't fuck with 50, 50 called him a "whore" and he still hasn't done shit about it

wayne is trash plain and simple.... My 6 year old neices fuck with him if that makes you feel better.
wayne admits bein a whore, but you know what else he says, LMAO as he goes straight to the banl, why, because each time you hear him drop 16 barsz or less there shellin out 100k for wayne to be on that song, and you gotta be a dumb *****, like you, to turn that money down

Sammich
09-27-2007, 10:01 AM
"i'm headed to the bank L-M-A-O"

On_Her_Face
09-27-2007, 10:38 AM
:yes:

BB6dohcvtec
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
yo phat I know you love weezy and shit but he is a bitch. he's scared to battle his old crew because he knows he would anal rapped and lose the little cred he has. B.G. called him out on his past two cds hard, i was even expecting a comeback after those but what did wayne do..... bitch up.

Sammich
09-27-2007, 11:40 AM
i dont love weezy..mark is sittin her swearin up and down 50 will take him in a battle...i kno him and his old crew got issues, im not overlookin that..but u cant sit there and say 50>weezy..come on now

BB6dohcvtec
09-27-2007, 11:52 AM
i dont love weezy..mark is sittin her swearin up and down 50 will take him in a battle...i kno him and his old crew got issues, im not overlookin that..but u cant sit there and say 50>weezy..come on now

fuck that....50 is a garbage rapper.

Sammich
09-27-2007, 12:01 PM
fuck that....50 is a garbage rapper.

thank u..thats what this whole argument is about and mark is sittin there like a retard defendin that lame rapper

hybrid90accord
09-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Where was wayne in atlanta during freaknik son?????

NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

wasnt he like 12 when atlanta had freaknik, LOL. And he was still better then most rapper half his age.

ironchef
09-27-2007, 01:23 PM
wasnt he like 12 when atlanta had freaknik, LOL. And he was still better then most rapper half his age.You mean twice his age don't you? Otherwise those rappers would be 6 years old.

Mr.Big
09-27-2007, 01:42 PM
awww shit man wayne is hear to stay!!!

Mr.Big
09-27-2007, 01:48 PM

pimp c
young buck
trick daddy
master p
gucci mane
jeezy
stat quo
rick ross
baby d
pastor troy
b.g

Naw man u trippin!!
pimp c, jeezy, B.G, and gucci mane only 4 u pick everybody else aint got shit on wayne !!

BB6dohcvtec
09-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Naw man u trippin!!
pimp c, jeezy, B.G, and gucci mane only 4 u pick everybody else aint got shit on wayne !!

i dunno i think stat quo can get on wayne as well.

Mr.Big
09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
i dunno i think stat quo can get on wayne as well.

What??? U talking bout that ***** thats on everybody shit??. Naw cuz wayne got the man

Sammich
09-27-2007, 02:01 PM
never heard stat quo..only thing i heard from gucci is da BS he got out now..and BG..never was up on them like that..just recently(past year) ive gotten on the wayne tip

TicketRedBB6
09-27-2007, 02:03 PM
I didnt know it was so impressive that 50 cent "murdered" out all those people. Man, he went after some serious talent didnt he? Who did he knock out? Fat joe=sucks, ja rule=sucks, camron=big deal. How did he knock off dipset when his major beef was with Camron who i like, but got too big of a head. Jr writer, santana, or hell rell would RUIN 50 cent if it was about making songs about each other. Im not sayin that they could sell more or make more money, but when it comes to actuall "diss" tracks, 50 hasn't taken over anyone too important. Yeah he goes against Jay and Nas...but so does Wayne, hence why he's rumored to drop his cd the same day as both of them. How is 50 so powerful when he's been beefing with game for how long now? Game and Wayne are on the same side so i'd like to know how he's gonna take over both of them at once.

And who gives a shit that 50 makes more money than Wayne in less time? Wayne doesn't sell shoes, clothes, vitamin water (50 sold out big there), make movies, make video games, or soundtracks. Lil Wayne only cares about rapping, he could care less with all the extra stuff 50 does to make money, and that shows in their rap. Now that 50 has taken over all the extra stuff on the side, his rap game has seriously fallen as wayne gets better.

50 Cent WILL NOT beat out Lil Wayne lyrically. Lil Wayne has so many rappers on his back and 50 is hated by a lot of people for the drama he starts...such as calling out Kanye and getting his ass kicked in cd sales.

Sammich
09-27-2007, 02:06 PM
oooo dont forget 50 writes books too LOL

thinkfast®
09-27-2007, 02:11 PM
GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED BY KANYE = FTL BITCH

Sammich
09-27-2007, 02:16 PM
u cant knock kanye..u asked for the download LOLz

BB6dohcvtec
09-27-2007, 11:38 PM
never heard stat quo..only thing i heard from gucci is da BS he got out now..and BG..never was up on them like that..just recently(past year) ive gotten on the wayne tip

just find the B.G. album Life after cash money and dl it :yes:

man
09-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Naw man u trippin!!
pimp c, jeezy, B.G, and gucci mane only 4 u pick everybody else aint got **** on wayne !!

LOL @ gucci mane

PSINXS
09-28-2007, 12:21 PM
Mark claims wayne hasnt destroyed anybody, but who has stepped up to test him? Other than him murdering that chump Gillie the Kid. True gillie wrote for young wayne back in the day but whre is Gillie now?

Mr.Big
09-28-2007, 01:11 PM
LOL @ gucci mane

That new gucci mane is srt8

TicketRedBB6
09-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Mark claims wayne hasnt destroyed anybody, but who has stepped up to test him? Other than him murdering that chump Gillie the Kid. True gillie wrote for young wayne back in the day but whre is Gillie now?

HAHA he's making dozens of diss videos on youtube about him...that's all. It's so pathetic. He freestyles on home made youtube videos dissing wayne but it sucks so bad.

Double_0_Rusty
09-28-2007, 06:20 PM
I like lil wayne. I don't really listen to too much rap, but when I do it's gonna be Weezy. I have a few of his mixtapes, and all his albums. He is teh chet.