PDA

View Full Version : Government Property

Whiteboy™
09-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I just finished with M.E.P.S. today and swore into the United States Navy. I am going to be a Cryptologic Technical Technician (CTT). I also got a $5,000 signing bonus, I will recieve colege credits for my training, I will be a Petty Officer 3rd Class strait out of A school, and I will be shipping out 20080813. :boobies:

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 03:00 PM
congrats man.

Whiteboy™
09-25-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks, also, if anyone wants some info on this PM me. We will get you in. ;)

Maniaç
09-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Very nice, don't let us down(when the time comes).

Whiteboy™
09-25-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm not like you.

lol j/k i bet you liked that rep i gave you :ninja:

'chell
09-25-2007, 03:23 PM
congrats!!! and THANK YOU!! Best of luck to you.

Princess12
09-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Congratulations and thank you for what you're doing! Good luck with everything!

BobbyFresco
09-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Congrats........

for joining the branch with the most fags.. Bet you'll feel right at home....J/k...Good job

Dracc
09-25-2007, 04:17 PM
do they still have your names stitched on your ass lol.. and are yall still classified as SEAMEN

Glides
09-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Good deal man. Sounds like you did good. Good luck.

"B"
09-25-2007, 04:54 PM
I just finished with M.E.P.S. today and swore into the United States Navy. I am going to be a Cryptologic Technical Technician (CTT). I also got a $5,000 signing bonus, I will recieve colege credits for my training, I will be a Petty Officer 3rd Class strait out of A school, and I will be shipping out 20080813. :boobies:

*laughs*

Look at the semen.

Whiteboy™
09-25-2007, 05:17 PM
*laughs*

Look at the bitch.

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:18 PM
good luck.. if i were to join any branch of the "Force" it would be the air force

Blitanicle99
09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Nice man! Meps is a bitch. I know. I almost signed papers last september but two of my friends got fucked over.
And I see your from Gwinette. Have you met Petty Officier Lane? The one that keeps saying "thas was up" and "you sign up yet dawg?". Just a little recruiting office humor.
I should be going to OCS this summer if paper work checks out and my favorite company in the world... Blackwater. :D

Dracc
09-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Alex.. i need you last name.. just got off the fone with petty officer osborne.. he's on RR..

On_Her_Face
09-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Nice man! Meps is a bitch. I know. I almost signed papers last september but two of my friends got fucked over.
And I see your from Gwinette. Have you met Petty Officier Lane? The one that keeps saying "thas was up" and "you sign up yet dawg?". Just a little recruiting office humor.
I should be going to OCS this summer if paper work checks out and my favorite company in the world... Blackwater. :D
those Blackwater mother fuckers are badass

Evil Goat
09-25-2007, 05:59 PM
$5k? thats all....you got owned hard on that one

i dont know much about the navy, but i know being stationed in pensacola and san diego owns....one of my best friends is in the navy, visited him several times in penscola and now a few times in san diego, going back in november for a week...just nice places, and tons of nice people

Blitanicle99
09-25-2007, 06:29 PM
those Blackwater mother fuckers are badass
I dont think you can get much more badass than that.

AznTraitor
09-25-2007, 08:28 PM

well you can't do both there. If you enlist and have OCS in your packet, or you are in ROTC and comission you cannot work for Blackwater until you complete your service time.

Blackwater hires people who have completed their time in service, and they have very steep qualifications, Ranger qualified, Spec Forces, or LRS time. They don't just hire any joe off the street that was in the military.

anyone that has lots of negative counseling statements, or a dishonorable discharge will not even be considered.

besides, the fun for all private firms is over anyways....after the last killing of 8 iraqi citizens, private firms have come under alot of scrutiny and everyone is starting to realize they were really able to do anything they wanted, but that's all about to change now.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure they want you to have a minimum of a SECRET level security clearance, so if you have any charges on your record, then you will have no security clearance.

AznTraitor
09-25-2007, 08:30 PM

why is your ship date so far off?

quickdodge®
09-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks, also, if anyone wants some info on this PM me. We will get you in. ;)

Hmmm. What special connections do "we" have that can get someone in? It's not like Coca Cola or Budweiser where you have to know someone to join the service. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Hmmm. What special connections do "we" have that can get someone in? It's not like Coca Cola or Budweiser where you have to know someone to join the service. Later, QD.

lol, actually QD.....recruiters can smudge and tweak things here and there to get people in, highly illegal, and recruiters get fired and fined over stuff like this all the time, hence why recruiting is a revolving door

quickdodge®
09-25-2007, 08:45 PM
lol, actually QD.....recruiters can smudge and tweak things here and there to get people in, highly illegal, and recruiters get fired and fined over stuff like this all the time, hence why recruiting is a revolving door

Ahhhhh. So, in other words, Whiteboy is already trying to "smudge and tweak" people into the service almost a year before he is even to report? Lolol. Sometimes I regret my discharge. Later, QD.

AznTraitor
09-25-2007, 08:49 PM
Ahhhhh. So, in other words, Whiteboy is already trying to "smudge and tweak" people into the service almost a year before he is even to report? Lolol. Sometimes I regret my discharge. Later, QD.

well, he might get somekind of payout for every person he refers.

I know the Army payout is like $1000-$2000, and if you get an applicant who scores high enough on the asvab and you get them OCS in their packet, you get like $8k once they finish all their training.

Dracc
09-25-2007, 08:56 PM
QD what did you get discharged for ?

Dietcoke
09-25-2007, 10:17 PM
PO3 out of training? They must be *hurting*

quickdodge®
09-25-2007, 10:19 PM
QD what did you get discharged for ?

I received a medical discharge for my hearing. I managed to get through MEPS back in 1988, but when I got to boot camp, I was red tagged and sent home. Later, QD.

Dracc
09-25-2007, 10:20 PM
I received a medical discharge for my hearing. I managed to get through MEPS back in 1988, but when I got to boot camp, I was red tagged and sent home. Later, QD.

whats up with your hearing..

quickdodge®
09-25-2007, 10:25 PM
whats up with your hearing..

Always had sub-par hearing, since birth. Holes in my ear drum. Now I have no ear drum thanks to a tumor in the left side of my head. Later, QD.

Dracc
09-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Always had sub-par hearing, since birth. Holes in my ear drum. Now I have no ear drum thanks to a tumor in the left side of my head. Later, QD.

i remember when you told me that awhile ago... forgot until just now... damn man.. shit sucks... if its any concelation.. i'll sing at your funeral? like the wedding singer but i'll be the funeral singer :D :goodjob:

bafbrian
09-25-2007, 10:34 PM

Since you have sworn in, next I see you at a meet, I am gonna make you call me "Sir" or "Lieutenant" just to mess with you, even though you would have to anyway. :D

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2007, 10:39 PM
congrats

man
09-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Very nice, I may be joining after I finish college to become a Naval Aviator.

Hektik
09-26-2007, 01:50 AM

did you get it all in writting... and that po3 is only if you score within a certain range at the end of A school...either way good luck....ps get ready for the cold

Whiteboy™
09-26-2007, 01:05 PM
yes it is all in writing. it is so far off because i am a DEP Recruit, since i have to finish high school.

Whiteboy™
09-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh, i qualified for PO3 b/c i am an AEF CTT (Advanced Electronics Field Cryptologic Technician)

Dracc
09-26-2007, 07:21 PM
NO one cares lol

Master Shake
09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
haha...i went to meps.....backed out at the last second though.

did you meet mr smiley?

seriously....thats the docs name.

Whiteboy™
09-27-2007, 05:21 AM
no, i had some asain guy

Papa_Smurf
09-27-2007, 08:12 AM
asdf