PDA

View Full Version : What... the... FUCK. This bitch just PLAYED me. lmao...

osnap
09-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Not giving cliffs. read or gtfo. lol.

So this chick calls me up a few hours ago, TOTALLY out of the blue. I knew her during my freshman and sophomore years of HS before we both changed schools, so its been 3 or 4 years since Ive ever talked to this bitch. She was pretty damn cute... blonde, cheerleader, all that good stuff. So anyways, I pick up the phone and im totally bewildered when its her.

Shes like "hey... i know its been FOREVER but Im back in town at my parents place and I have this big party tonight and I was thinking about you and I really want you to take me". It was TOTALLY random, but im pretty spontaneous, so i figured fuck it, im down. I make the 30 minute drive over to Smyrna and finally pick her up. Shes gained a few pounds... nothing crazy, but enough to tell that shes not the same little cheerleader. I figure no biggie, ill just go have a drink, chill for an hour or two, and then jet.

This party was over here in my neck of the woods, so I took the top off and we set out. Shes kinda weird and isnt really talking much, but i figure itd been a while and maybe it takes a bit for her to warm up. anyways a few minutes later, she asks if Id be able to take her back home in the morning, and I was like "oh... yeah i actually have this paper i have to write for my 9:30 class tomorrow so im gonna have to head home in a bit, but i might could take you back after all my classes are over at about 6:30". This is true, and im assuming shes gonna go, "oh well ill just arrange another ride". Not the case. "Thats fine" she says. I figure "eh, fuck it.... no big deal".

So we finally find this place over here in kennesaw and the first thing i notice when i roll up is there are NO cars. :thinking: Suddenly everything started to click when she was like "well thanks so much for driving me out here".

....wtf...

before i could even begin to say anything, it got weirder. the guy who apparently owns the house walks out... and its some asian kid with no arms. like seriously, he has stubs for arms. Dude gives me a fist bump with his arm stub and goes "yeah man thanks for driving her over here". Im sure the *WTF* look on my face was quite apparent at this point. "you need any gas money or anything?"... i was kinda dumbfounded so im just like "uh... nah im good". and hes like "alright buddy drive safe". bitch chimes in "call ya tomorrow". They walk into the house.

WHAT THE FUCK.

So basically the chick wanted to spend the night with some cripple and i was apparently her fucking taxi cab... looking back, that sneaky bitch did say "I really want you to take me". lol its bullshit but its hilarious at the same time... and theres no fucking way im driving her ass home tomorrow... fuuuuuck that.

Anyways... thats my story. Im still chuckling just thinking about it.

Maniaç
09-24-2007, 10:21 PM
damn, lol.

S II K
09-24-2007, 10:21 PM
haha ownage.

i hate when bitches do shit like that.

Dracc
09-24-2007, 10:24 PM
hahahah. OWND

Halfwit
09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
clever ass bitch.

Leadfoot_mf
09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
dude i will take her home tomorrow, i have a video camera BUT only if stumpy brings her out to the car.

S II K
09-24-2007, 10:26 PM
you shouldve taken the gas money for driveing bagle bites
all the way over there.

Leadfoot_mf
09-24-2007, 10:28 PM
or said you sure it was okay that i didnt pull out?

Evil Goat
09-24-2007, 10:29 PM
or said you sure it was okay that i didnt pull out?

lol

osiriskidd
09-24-2007, 10:31 PM
lol sucks.

bastarling84
09-24-2007, 10:32 PM
That kind of happened to me one time. A girl called me and apparently asked if I could take her somewhere and I was like sure, how far can it be. It wasn't until I got into the car and on the interstate that I realized it was a little further than I thought. I was like "where are we going?" She was like "I told you we were going to Lake Park when I called." I then realized it was my own fault that I didn't pay attention to over half of the conversation she was having about where we were going.

Leadfoot_mf
09-24-2007, 10:34 PM
That kind of happened to me one time a girl called me and apparently asked if I could take her somewhere and I was like sure, how far can it be. It wasn't until I got into the car and on the interstate that I realized it was a little further than I thought. I was like "where are we going?" She was like "I told you we were going to Lake Park when I called." I then realized it was my own fault that I didn't pay attention to over half of the conversation she was having about where we were going.
funny i find that i dont pay attention to more than half the things women say to me either all i ever hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: sweetandsoursauceonmypussy :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

S II K
09-24-2007, 10:43 PM
funny i find that i dont pay attention to more than half the things women say to me either all i ever hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: sweetandsoursauceonmypussy :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

and the picklesssss.

robbyrob016
09-24-2007, 10:48 PM
haha damn man, that shit sucks! i've had similar experiences but now only do it for sexual favors beforehand heh..

fuckin manwhore now that i think about it

B16a2 Civic
09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Shoulda told that n199a " nah, I don't need gas money, just give me high five"

Clegger
09-24-2007, 10:51 PM

So this chick calls me up a few hours ago, TOTALLY out of the blue. I knew her during my freshman and sophomore years of HS before we both changed schools, so its been 3 or 4 years since Ive ever talked to this bitch. She was pretty damn cute... blonde, cheerleader, all that good stuff. So anyways, I pick up the phone and im totally bewildered when its her.

Shes like "hey... i know its been FOREVER but Im back in town at my parents place and I have this big party tonight and I was thinking about you and I really want you to take me". It was TOTALLY random, but im pretty spontaneous, so i figured fuck it, im down. I make the 30 minute drive over to Smyrna and finally pick her up. Shes gained a few pounds... nothing crazy, but enough to tell that shes not the same little cheerleader. I figure no biggie, ill just go have a drink, chill for an hour or two, and then jet.

This party was over here in my neck of the woods, so I took the top off and we set out. Shes kinda weird and isnt really talking much, but i figure itd been a while and maybe it takes a bit for her to warm up. anyways a few minutes later, she asks if Id be able to take her back home in the morning, and I was like "oh... yeah i actually have this paper i have to write for my 9:30 class tomorrow so im gonna have to head home in a bit, but i might could take you back after all my classes are over at about 6:30". This is true, and im assuming shes gonna go, "oh well ill just arrange another ride". Not the case. "Thats fine" she says. I figure "eh, fuck it.... no big deal".

So we finally find this place over here in kennesaw and the first thing i notice when i roll up is there are NO cars. :thinking: Suddenly everything started to click when she was like "well thanks so much for driving me out here".

....wtf...

before i could even begin to say anything, it got weirder. the guy who apparently owns the house walks out... and its some asian kid with no arms. like seriously, he has stubs for arms. Dude gives me a fist bump with his arm stub and goes "yeah man thanks for driving her over here". Im sure the *WTF* look on my face was quite apparent at this point. "you need any gas money or anything?"... i was kinda dumbfounded so im just like "uh... nah im good". and hes like "alright buddy drive safe". bitch chimes in "call ya tomorrow". They walk into the house.

WHAT THE FUCK.

So basically the chick wanted to spend the night with some cripple and i was apparently her fucking taxi cab... looking back, that sneaky bitch did say "I really want you to take me". lol its bullshit but its hilarious at the same time... and theres no fucking way im driving her ass home tomorrow... fuuuuuck that.

Man I feel your pain, shit like that has happend to me all the time! When it comes to girls my friend and I call it the potential reality meter.

If the night has A LOT of potential, then the potential reality comes into effect and the night pretty much has no potential at all.

so pretty much if its like a 90% chance your gonna do something tight, make it more like 5% cause thats whats gonna happen and then you dont get your hopes up and laugh about it later.

lol I swear it works. So if like you and your buddy are throwing a party and you invite 6 girls who are bringing their 3 other girlfriends (so 2 guys 9 girls potential). What really happens is 3 girls come over with 2 guys that are their boyfriends who drink all your alhocol and the 3rd single girl leaves early.

Leadfoot_mf
09-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Man I feel your pain, shit like that has happend to me all the time! When it comes to girls my friend and I call it the potential reality meter.

If the night has A LOT of potential, then the potential reality comes into effect and the night pretty much has no potential at all.

so pretty much if its like a 90% chance your gonna do something tight, make it more like 5% cause thats whats gonna happen and then you dont get your hopes up and laugh about it later.

lol I swear it works. So if like you and your buddy are throwing a party and you invite 6 girls who are bringing their 3 other girlfriends (so 2 guys 9 girls potential). What really happens is 3 girls come over with 2 guys that are their boyfriends who drink all your alhocol and the 3rd single girl leaves early.

wow your life sucks.

bastarling84
09-24-2007, 10:54 PM
wow your life sucks.
lol, you beat me to it

Z28
09-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Ouch.

Could be worse though, my friend broke up with his gf then had sex with a fuckslutasaurus (friend of the gf).

1. fuckslutasaurus

(javascript:void(0))
A person who deliberatly catches an STD to purposly get back at somebody.

Yeah. That friend now has herpes.

Elbow
09-24-2007, 11:01 PM
LOL damn

Benefit
09-24-2007, 11:04 PM
damn , a fuckslutasaurus..

S II K
09-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Ouch.

Could be worse though, my friend broke up with his gf then had sex with a fuckslutasaurus (friend of the gf).

1. fuckslutasaurus

(http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:void(0))

HAHA OWND!

Clegger
09-24-2007, 11:07 PM
wow your life sucks.

yea i get fucked over a lot, it just happens i guess

thats why I stick to the ONS

One Night Stands (Dane Cook reference from earlier posts)

Leadfoot_mf
09-24-2007, 11:10 PM
Ouch.

1. fuckslutasaurus

(javascript:void(0))

so who gave whom what?

Deke
09-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Haha that sucks man, but hilarious nonetheless. :lmfao:

mxglory258
09-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Shitty, happened to me ONCE as well. lol Girls from about 20 misn from me, invite me down to go to a party. 4 of them, gorgeous! in my EF Hatch.

I picked them up, and the house is fucking HUGE, all richy bitches. they're like we gotta go get beer, they're all 19/20 so I ahve to buy the beer, with their money of course. So I got the beer took em to the party then the girl in the passenger seat says well let me go find out if you can stay. I'm like haha fuck that. They got outta my car one went in, the other 3 stood in the yard while i drove away. Luckily I had a friend just over in pittsburgh, so I took my newly acquired 3 cases of beer, and we had a party of our own.

Magnus213
09-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Haha some good stories in this thread. Asian guy with no arms makes it that much better.

0p7!mu5
09-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Damn that shit almost happened to me with the hey lets hang out shit. Bitch came over tried to drink my shit actin as if she was goin to put out. Talkin about how she just wanted to hang out and hasnt seen me in forever and shit and was randomly thinkin about me. So i got her came back to my place and chilled and then just before i knew she was gonna say no I was like got gas money cuz i wasnt expecting to go out so far to pick u up. she was like no but im tipsy so will ass do? next thing ya know dropped her off at her ex's who she was just bitchin about and sped off. I got lucky.. but dude that is funny as shit tho that this is a regular thing it seems

crxsiguy
09-25-2007, 12:31 AM
This Thread is full of win!

VooDooXII
09-25-2007, 12:34 AM
Reps for a funny story...haha, you better not pick her up.

You sure you didn't make this up? Hahahahaha...this is too good. I mean the kid had no arms?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to osnap again.

Well...I'll get you when I can. :goodjob:

Shuggs
09-25-2007, 12:42 AM
yeah that was one sneaky bitch... lol i wouldnt take her home tomorrow either!!! that sucks

VooDooXII
09-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Dude...no questions...just don't take her home!

I'm still dying over...

before i could even begin to say anything, it got weirder. the guy who apparently owns the house walks out... and its some asian kid with no arms. like seriously, he has stubs for arms. Dude gives me a fist bump with his arm stub and goes "yeah man thanks for driving her over here".

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

crxsiguy
09-25-2007, 12:47 AM
I would call her and tell her " I hope you wore some comfortable shoes bitch, Cause its a long walk back to Y0 House" Then hang up

VooDooXII
09-25-2007, 12:48 AM
I would call her and tell her " I hope you wore some comfortable shoes bitch, Cause its a long walk back to Y0 House" Then hang up

You've got it...:goodjob:

BiH1320
09-25-2007, 12:49 AM
Bwhahahahahah DUMMY!
Thanks for bringing her over to my house.

crxsiguy
09-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Or she can get Her buddy to drive her home....

VooDooXII
09-25-2007, 12:51 AM
Or she can get Her buddy to drive her home....

:lmfao:

I really want to know what this girl's story is...who's Stumpy and why the hell did she end up calling you.

Shit...maybe you should pick her up...after she tells you.

crxsiguy
09-25-2007, 12:53 AM
lets all caravan down so we can see the look on her face when there is 25 cars but no one will give her a ride! That would be awesome!

VooDooXII
09-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Bring a camera...her face would be priceless.

crxsiguy
09-25-2007, 12:56 AM
I can't Drive thou, Someone wanna pick me up? I heard theres gonna be awesome party tomorrow......

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 12:59 AM
lmaown3d

BiH1320
09-25-2007, 01:02 AM
We should cut his legs off.. So he wont have no arms or legs.

.blank cd
09-25-2007, 01:05 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Love_so_much.jpg

Frög
09-25-2007, 01:28 AM
lol @ this thread.. no seriously, i lol'ed.. like out loud..

osnap
09-25-2007, 01:57 AM
I think I actually SHOULD pick her up, and then just dump her ass in the middle of nowhere and be all..."your little tyrannosaurus buddy only had half his arms, so, in keeping with the theme, i'm only driving you half way. Get the fuck out... and good luck calling your stubby little fuckbuddy. I'm pretty sure he can't pick up the phone."

.blank cd
09-25-2007, 02:02 AM
You drive her back to your place and tell her you have to get somethin really quick, invite her inside, and beat the back outta it...

...If not, tell her your boy is coming cause you cant make it but he's on the way. I'll take care of the rest

Stormhammer
09-25-2007, 02:03 AM
note to self - women in marietta/smyrna/kennesaw area are tricky bitches

Shuggs
09-25-2007, 02:27 AM
note to self - women in marietta/smyrna/kennesaw area are tricky bitches

note to you: women in general are tricky bitches!!!! :yes:

MR2DR
09-25-2007, 03:48 AM
that's fucked up hehe

MR2DR
09-25-2007, 03:49 AM
I think I actually SHOULD pick her up, and then just dump her ass in the middle of nowhere and be all..."your little tyrannosaurus buddy only had half his arms, so, in keeping with the theme, i'm only driving you half way. Get the fuck out... and good luck calling your stubby little fuckbuddy. I'm pretty sure he can't pick up the phone."

lol lmao!!! that's even more fucked up... but funny:goodjob:

Slow Motion
09-25-2007, 03:59 AM
Damn dude you got me waking up ppl im laughin so hard.............LMMFAO. Sorry to hear the bish owned you. Good job not going to pick her up. That would definately be damn idk what you would call it.....LOL. Ah my side...LOL

3.5altman
09-25-2007, 06:43 AM
for real thats fucked up yo

AznTraitor
09-25-2007, 06:51 AM
this was actually a pretty funny story.

You that hard up for some ass? anytime some chick I went to school with calls up and wants to do something.....I just tell them I'm too busy, theres too much ass out there to be caught up with girls from the past....because either you already hit it, tried to hit it, or dreamed of hitting it.....live, learn, move on...

anyways, go pick her up tomorrow and then take her to some random mall and say you need to go pick something up real quick and then just say you gotta run to the bathroom real quick and just leave.

Sammich
09-25-2007, 07:40 AM
damn dude...cripples gettin ass before u..it musta been his nub LOL

Crazy Asian
09-25-2007, 07:43 AM
hahhahaha

Frög
09-25-2007, 07:43 AM
^^ i was thinking the same! hahah each arm is a dildo.. thats why he gets ass..

Sammich
09-25-2007, 07:48 AM
hahhahaha

LMFAO damn how could i forget that pic...thats my myspace default lolz

1000cckiller
09-25-2007, 07:50 AM
LMFAO damn how could i forget that pic...thats my myspace default lolztroof, man that mudda fucker got owned

Sammich
09-25-2007, 08:07 AM
lol

0p7!mu5
09-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Dude...no questions...just don't take her home!

I'm still dying over...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
didn't he know the fist pump is out? now we judt:slap: :lmfao:

con
09-25-2007, 08:20 AM
lol, you got suckered........I would of returned the favor and agreed to take her home, but make a major detour saying something really important came up. After arriving at the final destination, you should let her know that you would not be able to take her home and thanks for the company.

As for Z28: are you sure that you are not the friend that contracted the herpes from the fuckslutasaurus? So, the friend tried to get back at his ex by boning her friend? However, the joke was on him since he contracted herpes? :lmfao: That is classic!

Hmmm, what can I share. Oh, I do know this chick whom I used to conduct the business with on the regular. After a year or so passed of me loosing contact, she text me ("What's up stranger, how you been?"). After replying and thinking she wants the business, she called and confessed that she thought she had found her a lifelong partner. However, she broke it off after he gave her genital warts. The worst part is that she said the bastard knew he had them before they started dating. I would of pressed charges and filed a lawsuit....... What a waist, it's a damn shame. Shawty was a 9.5 on a scale of 10, had excellent benefits including room & board, was just a call away, always willing to take one for the team, bisexual, true to her word and more importantly a good young woman. I like to keep one like this on my team, they are very rare and a must have during late night strike outs or the ever so scarce drought. I had to casually loose her number and change my own since she was still trying to get at me. I openly admit that I did the research, but those type of risk I'm not willing to take. I don't knowingly gamble. Probability is not my thing and the best of luck to those who think otherwise. You're a much better man than I am.

Leadfoot_mf
09-25-2007, 09:02 AM
warts, fuck warts, give me her number i aint afraid. hell i might have them already anyway.

Glides
09-25-2007, 09:11 AM
I would've taken the gas money just to see him try to dig it out of his pants with stubs. That would have been worth the gas over there.

Jecht
09-25-2007, 09:22 AM
Lol the problem started when the random girl you haven't seen in years calls you to drive her to a party.

1000cckiller
09-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Lol the problem started when the random girl you haven't seen in years calls you to drive her to a party.She .......................
http://menacingmorons.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/owned.jpg
his ass

Kevykev
09-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Props and respect for sharing that story.

Most people would be too embarrased to share that story.

Realistically it was hilarious not embarrasing because it exhibits how manipulative people can be.

BobbyFresco
09-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Props and respect for sharing that story.

Most people would be too embarrased to share that story.

Realistically it was hilarious not embarrasing because it exhibits how manipulative people can be.

LOL...
I still would have kept the shit to myself..............:lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-25-2007, 10:20 AM
LOL...
I still would have kept the shit to myself..............:lmfao:me too, he got dap from a nub.

Kevykev
09-25-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL...
I still would have kept the shit to myself..............:lmfao:

99% of use would've

NO one likes to get played and tell about it!

'cept "ohsnap"

He keeps it reals!!! :lmfao:

Sammich
LMAO @ dap from a nub

Sammich
99% of use would've

NO one likes to get played and tell about it!

'cept "ohsnap"

He keeps it reals!!! :lmfao:

another episode of when keepin it real goes wrong

BobbyFresco
09-25-2007, 10:25 AM
me too, he got dap from a nub.

LOL....he ( Osnap ) should have pulled away real fast right before dude trying to give him nub dap and been like..." Too slow"....:lmfao:

Kevykev
09-25-2007, 10:25 AM
another episode of when keepin it real goes wrong

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

this is true!

1000cckiller
09-25-2007, 10:27 AM
LOL....he ( Osnap ) should have pulled away real fast right before dude trying to give him nub dap and been like..." Too slow"....:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: yeah then the dude would have been off balance and fell over FTL :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-25-2007, 10:28 AM
hahahahha

1000cckiller
09-25-2007, 10:30 AM
^hater in da house

BobbyFresco
:lmfao: :lmfao: yeah then the dude would have been off balance and fell over FTL :lmfao:

Exactly...That shit would have been funny as hell...
I would have ran him through the whole routine...the up high, the down low.....:lmfao:

Kevykev
You guys talking about the Nub are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wrogn I felt really bad for laughing at that.

Fk yall for that!!!

1000cckiller
Exactly...That shit would have been funny as hell...
I would have ran him through the whole routine...the up high, the down low.....:lmfao:too slow......... :lmfao:

itsjustdee
09-25-2007, 10:31 AM
^hater in da house

:haha:

BobbyFresco
09-25-2007, 10:32 AM
:haha:

Nothing more out of you, Connie Chung....:lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Nothing more out of you, Connie Chung....:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :crazy:

Kevykev
09-25-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm out....yall are foul!!!

SloWRX
09-25-2007, 10:45 AM
HAAHAHAH LIRL!!

Tracy
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Good story.

Killer
09-25-2007, 10:57 AM

....wtf...

WHAT THE FUCK.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/lollerpopkids.png

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 10:59 AM
i just wanted to let you know incase you had forgotten: you got owned.

Sammich
09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
i just wanted to let you know incase you had forgotten: you got owned.

he prolly forgot again..remind him once more

Hundo®
09-25-2007, 11:10 AM
you got owned.

Sammich
09-25-2007, 11:11 AM
lol

UpSideDownDesi
09-25-2007, 11:16 AM
lol that's girls for you man....they'll use and abouse guys in anyway they can for their gain. In the end we still get neg rep...sad sad sad. Reason i don't give most a second look unless she's really trying to get my attention or i know it will be worth it.

Chuckster
09-25-2007, 11:19 AM
O SNAP!

osnap
09-25-2007, 11:34 AM
haha its not really embarassing at all - the bitch wasnt even worth a quickie. wasnt really trying to get a piece, but rather just go to a party... lol i just think the whole thing is hilarious.

Magnus213
09-25-2007, 11:35 AM
Bwhahahahahah DUMMY!
Thanks for bringing her over to my house.
How you typin' shit with those stubs dude?

Imposter!

"B"
09-25-2007, 11:39 AM

....wtf...

WHAT THE FUCK.

pwnt

"B"
09-25-2007, 11:40 AM
I want to be used by a chick. Not in that way though.