PDA

View Full Version : PISSED!!!! JUST A SERVICE ANNOUNCEMEN (RANT)

smokeyj
09-24-2007, 05:30 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF, IS WHEN YOU TRY AND HELP SOMEONE OUT AND THEY BEG YOU TO HOLD THE SHIT, YOU AGREE ON PRICE AND COVER EVERYTHING. THEN MEET THE ASS WHIP AND THEY DON'T COME WITH THE MONEY YOU NEGOTIATE, LOW BALL YOU AND WASTE YOUR TIME. WHEN YOU COULD OF HAD THE SHIT SOLD ALREADY. WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH (4evasmashin) BE SURE HE HAS THE MONEY FIRST. BETTER YET MAKE HIS ASS PAY UP FRONT.

jfrolang
09-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Word. Get your glass roof yet?

EvasiveEF9
09-24-2007, 06:19 PM
What pisses me off is when people type in all caps...

And when people don't show up to buy/sell parts. Drove an hour and a half one time to meet up with someone. Waited two hours, and they never showed.

smokeyj
09-24-2007, 06:25 PM
NO NOT YET THE ONE I HAD FOUND THEY SAID THEY HAD IT WHEN I CALLED I PAID THEN 4 DAYS LATER I GOT A REFUND THEY SAID THAT IT HAS WENT MISSING SOME HOW SO I'M STILL LOOKING FOR ANOTHER ONE NOW.

Y DO CAPS PISS YOU OFF
Hell A no show is a Bastard too

RiDinDurRty
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
damm huh. you cryin out worse than a lil biatch. i have $80 for what i saw in your small ass pic. you must be a fool to think you'll get anythin for that junk. you was lucky i even offered you $50. damm exhaust wasnt scratched. it was eaten up. you said it was 2.5" turned out it's barely 2". and aint no one beg your ass for shit. it was on you wether or not to hold it. and i doubt anyone wanna buy that junk. here's a penny.

smokeyj
09-24-2007, 06:50 PM
first off somebody is sensitive I cant help you couldn't afford it and make deals you can't keep, don't lie if you look I didn't say 2.5 anywhere if you had a problem with pic you should of ask for another one. I have no reason to lie about the shit you beg(ask) whatever you want to call it in two pms everything I said was true you keep your penny and buy you some clothes cause its already sold.