PDA

View Full Version : Valentine 1 + Remote Display + Remote Audio + Manual + Visor Mount

DinanM3atl
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
I have everything that it came with. Will also remove the hardwire kit from my car and include it with the sale.

I will have the serial number when I get home. It is a version 1.7 however side by side comparison with my friends 1.8 and they were equal.

V1 = 399.00
Display = 39.99
Remote Audio - 49.99
Extra Phone Cords For remote display install ~20 dollars

I have everything it came with. Extra fuse, visor mounts, cigarette adapter, hard wire kit etc. This would cost close to 500 dollars new. I would sell for just a bit less than that but since it is a 1.7 I am asking 375 plus shipping. I can budge a bit not much.

Picture of everything when I get home tonight and also will post serial number.

375 plus shipping for everything you can get for a V1 http://www.m5board.com/ubb/smile.gif

DinanM3atl
09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
no one?

dp32185
09-24-2007, 10:34 PM
this is not to bash your thread, but rather providing some info. that you seem to not understand 100%.

when you compare v1.7 with a v1.8 side by side, they will look identical. the versions identify which software you have INSIDE of the unit. it's obviously recommended by Valentine to keep your software updated to the latest technology (which at the moment i believe is 1.8 with POP feature). This can be done by sending your unit to Valentine Corp. along with an upgrade fee ($75? + shipping).

Now, a brand new V1 with the latest software can be had for $399. Extra cords and such shouldn't make a huge difference in your price, but the remote display should give you a good $30 bump over just the unit itself.

FYI, a v1 with 1.8 and POP WITH remote display, direct-wiring kit, coil cord, regular cord goes for around $350-380 on eBay. While I'm not suggesting that you should go by eBay pricings I think it's a good source to determine the market value.

I have two of these for each car...and they saved my butt numerous times. once you get the arrows, you never go back to the traditional 'beep'!!!

DinanM3atl
09-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks. I would like to point out my math was incorrect. Full retail is about 500 with shipping new. 375 seems very fair considering I doubt any of the ebay ones are in the condition of mine. Nor do they have the original manual,visor mount, all the cords, little baggy with extra suction cups and fuse and zip ties and wire crimps etc... Essentially EVERYTHING that it came with new. I reflected my asking price because of this. I feel my asking price is perfectly fair.

On top of that the 1.8 with POP is really not all that important here in the States. The 1.8 added some better coverage for some Euro bands and I don't even think anywhere in the states uses POP so that is really a non-issue.

Sale Pending on bimmerforums

incawarrior
09-25-2007, 06:36 PM
bump for V1. Don't leave home without it.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-25-2007, 06:58 PM
pics or delete

DinanM3atl
09-26-2007, 10:58 AM
It's a V1... It looks like a V1...

Anywho.

SOLD on bimmerforums for 380!

dp32185
09-26-2007, 03:38 PM
congrats :cheers: