PDA

View Full Version : Misc Robocop vs. Terminator - Should they?

Ran
09-24-2007, 03:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/DocComic/MyWork/rvt.jpg
* - Fanmade Poster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboCop_versus_The_Terminator

After the Alien vs. Predator movie, and with the upcoming AvP2, do you think it's time they brought the Robocop vs. Terminator idea back to life? The movie was almost made back in 1995, but they couldn't get a director so it fell through. Honestly, even though it's kinda out of date, I'd love to see an RvT movie. I thought Robocop was the sh*t when I was a kid, and Terminator is always a fan favorite as long as you ignore the last movie aside from the ending. The comic book and games both had pretty good storylines that blended the two universes together, linking Skynet and OCP together as the basis for both entities. Do you think they should try or is it too far past it's prime?

Thoughts?

IronEagle
09-24-2007, 03:46 PM
I'd go see that. IIRC there was supposed to be a Terminator tv series on Fox this past summer. I never did catch it or know if it was released.

I would like to see Steve Austin or The Rock as the terminator in the next film.

OneSlow5pt0
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
thier was a robocop vs teminator game,that came out atleast 10 years ago on SNES

Ran
09-24-2007, 03:52 PM
thier was a robocop vs teminator game,that came out atleast 10 years ago on SNESThere were games for a couple different series apparently. I had the SNES version too. Came is a sweet@ss hardplastic case and the game was fun as hell. :yes:

Ran
09-24-2007, 03:54 PM
I would like to see Steve Austin or The Rock as the terminator in the next film.Eh, I dunno. It's hard to see anyone but Ah-nold as the Terminator.

Killer
09-24-2007, 03:54 PM
robocop.... ftw...

OneSlow5pt0
09-24-2007, 03:55 PM
There were games for a couple different series apparently. I had the SNES version too. Came is a sweet@ss hardplastic case and the game was fun as hell. :yes:

i rented it on genesis,it came out in 1995.........so i was 6 years old.

also their was alien vs preator on snes bout the same time

Ran
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
robocop.... ftw...http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/ierofei/robocop.jpg

Ran
09-24-2007, 04:01 PM
Then again...
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t37/playerdude2468/Terminatior.jpg

Hundo®
09-24-2007, 04:05 PM
robonoob would get punked.. you shoot him and he breaks into pieces..

OneSlow5pt0
09-24-2007, 04:24 PM
the 1st robocop had a X rating........bt they had to take stuff out to get to a R

Turbodude06
09-24-2007, 04:35 PM
^ LOL... it would be a kool match.......

IronEagle
09-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Tight art Ran.

BKgen®
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM
THE TERMINATOR WOULD FUCKING RAPE ROBOCOP. NO CONTEST. HANDS DOWN.

I'VE GROWN UP A TERMINATOR FAN SINCE I WAS A KID AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS BLASPHEMY.

OneSlow5pt0
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM

I'VE GROWN UP A TERMINATOR FAN SINCE I WAS A KID AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS BLASPHEMY.

robocop biatch

SoLJames95
09-24-2007, 05:31 PM
They couldnt Do it without Arnold being the Terminator. It wouldnt be right, and it be stupid.

BKgen®
09-24-2007, 05:41 PM
robocop biatch

there are only two things that can destroy terminator, and neither one is robocop.

1. molten steel

2. nuclear explosions

SO -- unless robocop is George W. Bush or the owner of a steel mill.... /thread

OneSlow5pt0
09-24-2007, 05:46 PM
there are only two things that can destroy terminator, and neither one is robocop.

1. molten steel

2. nuclear explosions

SO -- unless robocop is George W. Bush or the owner of a steel mill.... /thread

that would be the best ending ever..if robocop pulled off his helmet and it was GW

Ran
09-25-2007, 08:14 AM

1. molten steel

2. nuclear explosions

SO -- unless robocop is George W. Bush or the owner of a steel mill.... /threadYou forgot about the dynamite that blew him in half and the crusher that turned him into a stomped-on coke can from the first movie.

I'VE GROWN UP A TERMINATOR FAN SINCE I WAS A KID AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS BLASPHEMY.(Reduced the size because that sh*t's obnoxious.)

Anyway, play the games or read the comic books.

Robocop = Good Guy
Terminator = Bad Guy

Like it or not, Robocop wins. Granted that without Robocop there would be no Terminator in the first place, Robocop still manages to stop Skynet and save the world from complete apocalypse. :goodjob:

XLR8NMR2
09-25-2007, 08:19 AM
robocop was soft son, terminator was a cold blooded killer not to mention he was bad as fuck.

fuck that pig robocop!

BKgen®
09-25-2007, 08:26 AM
You forgot about the dynamite that blew him in half and the crusher that turned him into a stomped-on coke can from the first movie.

but they didn't kill him... just flesh wounds lol.

(Reduced the size because that sh*t's obnoxious.)

:lmfao: hahaha true, true.

Robocop still manages to stop Skynet and save the world from complete apocalypse. :goodjob:

:thinking:

:umno:

hybrid90accord
09-27-2007, 08:49 AM
one head shot in the mouth and Robocop is done for

On_Her_Face
09-27-2007, 10:39 AM
nope.. it would not be close.. no where remotely close

Ran
09-27-2007, 11:06 AM
nope.. it would not be close.. no where remotely closeI agree, Terminator would be decimated.

ISAtlanta300
09-27-2007, 12:43 PM
^^^ How do you figure???? All Terminator has to do is shove one of his nuclear battery cells up Robocop's ass and it's game over....

Terminator would so own Robocop... it's not even funny..

Ran
09-27-2007, 12:50 PM
^^^ How do you figure???? All Terminator has to do is shove one of his nuclear battery cells up Robocop's ass and it's game over....

Terminator would so own Robocop... it's not even funny..Likewise, if Robocop pounds his fist-spike into Terminators brainchip, it's over. The fight can go either way. People fanboy Terminator because of the beefy appearance and the big guns he wielded in the movies. They don't realize that Robocop is half-man, half-machine which gives him the physical and calculating advantages of a machine and also the thoughts and rational of a human. While I do find Terminator to be very bad@ss, I would ultimately see Robocop coming out on top in the end.

OneSlow5pt0
09-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Likewise, if Robocop pounds his fist-spike into Terminators brainchip, it's over. The fight can go either way. People fanboy Terminator because of the beefy appearance and the big guns he wielded in the movies. They don't realize that Robocop is half-man, half-machine which gives him the physical and calculating advantages of a machine and also the thoughts and rational of a human. While I do find Terminator to be very bad@ss, I would ultimately see Robocop coming out on top in the end.

Robocop out smarts terminator..........plus robocop would have people on his side to help

On_Her_Face
09-27-2007, 02:28 PM
exactly +1 ran +1 toad

SoLJames95
09-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Fuck that. Bionic man whoop some ass. HAHAHA

MR2DR
09-27-2007, 02:58 PM
that would be the best ending ever..if robocop pulled off his helmet and it was GW

hehehe, that movie would be some political shiet where they battle for the white house:rolleyes:

aemkitfox
09-27-2007, 04:08 PM
no, just please no, ill have to go and buy it and everything while knowing all along how silly it is.

BKgen®
09-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Likewise, if Robocop pounds his fist-spike into Terminators brainchip, it's over. The fight can go either way. People fanboy Terminator because of the beefy appearance and the big guns he wielded in the movies. They don't realize that Robocop is half-man, half-machine which gives him the physical and calculating advantages of a machine and also the thoughts and rational of a human. While I do find Terminator to be very bad@ss, I would ultimately see Robocop coming out on top in the end.

ALL MACHINE + HIGH TECH AI > half man/half machine

IMHO :D

Ruststang
09-27-2007, 10:49 PM
robocop was the good guy and he would win.. let not forget he could smash the terminator with his early 90's model ford tarus that thing is so hot it might as well be molten steel itself!

BKgen®
09-28-2007, 07:48 AM
robocop was the good guy and he would win.. let not forget he could smash the terminator with his early 90's model ford tarus that thing is so hot it might as well be molten steel itself!

lol give me a break. a T-850 would stop a car dead in its tracks.

ISAtlanta300
09-28-2007, 01:31 PM
Likewise, if Robocop pounds his fist-spike into Terminators brainchip, it's over. .

He can't.. His skull is made of titanium.. impenetrable to bullets, let alone fistspikes.....

ISAtlanta300
09-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Robocop out smarts terminator..........plus robocop would have people on his side to help

Terminator has a neuro-net processor.. a learning computer.. hence it would learn robocop's every move......

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Terminator has a neuro-net processor.. a learning computer.. hence it would learn robocop's every move......

lol,ur getting to deep into this

that is good point though

BKgen®
09-28-2007, 01:34 PM
He can't.. His skull is made of titanium.. impenetrable to bullets, let alone fistspikes.....

reps for someone smart. :goodjob:

HalfBaked
09-28-2007, 01:41 PM
4 way cage match.

Robocop vs. Terminator vs. Freddy vs. Jason

BKgen®
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
vs. predator vs. alien

JDM onlyy
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
4 way cage match.

Robocop vs. Terminator vs. Freddy vs. Jason

I'll pay to see that...but Freddy would lose for sure, because he wouldn't be able to get into Terminators dreams...Lol :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 01:44 PM
predator > all

HalfBaked
09-28-2007, 01:46 PM
predator > all
The predator is a little *****.

He pussed out and killed aliens instead of ****ing teaming up with them to take over earth.

JDM onlyy
09-28-2007, 01:46 PM
predator > all

Yeah, he's too hi-tech for the rest. He'd use his auto-cannons and just blast everyone while he's beating the crap out of Alien.

BKgen®
09-28-2007, 01:54 PM
The predator is a little *****.

He pussed out and killed aliens instead of ****ing teaming up with them to take over earth.

no kidding, AvP was the dumbest sh*t i've ever seen. He should've killed that black b*tch ON THE SPOT, but instead he teams up with her. AvP2 will own from what i've seen though...

Ran
09-28-2007, 01:59 PM
4 way cage match.

Robocop vs. Terminator vs. Freddy vs. JasonI lol'd at the thought of Freddy and Jason scraping their weapons against Robocop and Terminator's armor. I mean really, WTF would they do? :lmfao:

BKgen®
09-28-2007, 02:00 PM
the most they could hope for is to get a lucky hit on one of terminator's hydraulic lines... other than that -- they're ****ed lolol

sdiddy
09-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Robocop is a ***** compared to Terminator. No contest.

It would be like Peter McNealy vs Mike Tyson...

OneSlow5pt0
09-28-2007, 02:03 PM
but jason been blown up and came back...so maybe he stands a chance,lol

JDM onlyy
09-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I lol'd at the thought of Freddy and Jason scraping their weapons against Robocop and Terminator's armor. I mean really, WTF would they do? :lmfao:

Well, Jason stands a chance just because he never dies unless they blow him to bits or something....maybe Terminator and Robocop will just run out of energy..Lol

Maverick
09-28-2007, 05:42 PM
arnold would own murphy's ***** ass

Maverick
09-28-2007, 05:42 PM
no kidding, AvP was the dumbest sh*t i've ever seen. He should've killed that black b*tch ON THE SPOT, but instead he teams up with her. AvP2 will own from what i've seen though...

yea i think the black chick killed more aliens than then predator :p

nightracer
09-29-2007, 09:07 PM
The T1000 would kick the living **** out of Robocop, no questions asked. The regular Terminator would be a better match but it'd still kick Robocop's ass.

Ran
10-01-2007, 09:41 AM
The T1000 would kick the living **** out of Robocop, no questions asked. The regular Terminator would be a better match but it'd still kick Robocop's ass.T-1000 was definitely one of the best villains ever. :yes:

hybrid90accord
10-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Well once the alien is killed the aliens acid/blood would eat threw the terminator and the robocops armor. So i can imagine what it would do to freddy or jason.

BKgen®
10-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Well once the alien is killed the aliens acid/blood would eat threw the terminator and the robocops armor. So i can imagine what it would do to freddy or jason.

...only if the alien was laying on top of them. lolol

hybrid90accord
10-01-2007, 06:51 PM
yeah but look at how many alien movie that they shoot a/an alien and the acid flies everywhere and everything it touches melts. nothing short of a rifle shot from 100ft is gonna cause acid spray. It even happen in alien vs predator and the alien can spray the acid too and mteal and acid dont mix. i say in a close hand to hand battle i vote the Alien as the winner cause after you kill it the acid is gonna kill you so......