PDA

View Full Version : Session #2 of my creepy sleeve

4bangin
07-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Session one was the face on my forearm I posted before. This is #2. We didn't have time to get it finished, but I thought I would show the progress anyway. My next session is a week from Wednesday, so more pics will come then!

Again, it is being done by Brandon Bond at All or Nothing Tattoo in Smyrna, GA. I could go on forever about how amazing of an artist he is and his accomplishments, but I will spare you this time. Just check out www.allornothingtattoo.com or www.brandonbond.com. If you're local go by the studio! You wont be disappointed. They have many great artist and I will never let anyone outside of All or Nothing touch me with a tattoo machine.

We couldnt get into the details of it very much, but it is going to go right along with the creepy theme. The original picture is pretty crazy. I can't wait until we're able to finish it up.

I know there arent many people here into the art of tattoos and I almost always get negative comments because my tattoos are all for the art and have no meaning to me, but oh well. I love them :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v441/chrisallen/Dsc03856.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
07-19-2005, 11:57 PM
yes they are creepy but hey! you're artist is really really good.... if i ever get one i'll be sure to send him my business.... looks good man. creepy and not my style but good...

BigBoi
07-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Cool.. nice work.. if i decide to get another or mine covered up, i'll keep him in mind

4bangin
07-20-2005, 12:02 AM
Thanks men. I don't expect everyone to like the work I get done, but I admire people who are at least open minded enough to give credit on good work eventhough they don't like the piece :) You rock.

And I definitely recommend checking out All or Nothing if you ever decide to get something do. They have a few amazing artist and really have a passion for the art. Not just some POS tattooist trying to make a living.

Deaf Pimp
07-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Fuckin freak!

Leisa
07-20-2005, 12:15 AM
^^^hahahaha

YokotaS13
07-20-2005, 12:17 AM
It looks real good man, cant wait to see it done.

4bangin
07-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Fuckin freak!

Sometimes I tell myself that, too. Then shortly after I just shrug and think to myself "Well, at least I'm not Pat" and it makes me feel so much better.

5thgcelica
07-20-2005, 12:33 AM
crazy man. lookin good!

Pedal
07-20-2005, 12:38 AM
what the fuck is wrong woth you phone ass monkey... give me a call.....

4bangin
07-20-2005, 12:40 AM
what the fuck is wrong woth you phone ass monkey... give me a call.....

Hell if I know. It works MAYBE 5 minutes out of a day. PM me your number I'll give ya call from my house phone sometime. Havnt talked to you in awhile!

flysi00
07-20-2005, 12:46 AM
damn man bad ass

99ITRGIRL
07-20-2005, 12:50 AM
thats cool..i dont see my name lol

rickgiblin
07-20-2005, 12:58 AM
yea hes a great artist... ive seen some of his work and its some of the best that ive ever seen... that must cost a pretty penny cuse i looked at him for one but he was tooo much, but as people say you get what you pay for... he does dam nice work. sweet looking tat