PDA

View Full Version : RED PERLUDE ON HWY 61 IN AROUND U.W.GA

~GILLEY~
09-23-2007, 08:59 PM
OK SO I TOOK THE TA OUT FRIDAY NIGHT. OUT RIDDING AROUND AND NOT TRYING TO GET INTO ANY THING AND WHAT HAPPENS? A FUCKING KID IN A HONDA THINKS HES HOT STUFF AND TRYS THE RICER FLYBY.SO... WHAT DO I DO? I DROP A GEAR AND CATCH UP TO HIM GET NEXT TO HIM PUT THE CAR IN 3RD AND DO A LIL JUMP LET OFF AND HE DROPED A GEAR AND TAKES OFF I GO RIGHT BY HIM. I GET MAYBE 30-40 YARDS IN FRONT OF HIM AND LET OFF. WHAT DOES HE DO AGAIN? RICER FLYBY SO WE GET STOPED AT A RED LIGHT AND YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HEPPENS? A RWD CAR RAPED HIM OFF THE LINE I GET OUT IN FRONT AND THATS WHERE I STAY UNTILL I LET OFF AND HE DOES IT AGAIN AND NO IM NOT TALKING SHIT JUST BC I BEAT A HONDA IT WAS JUST FUNNY HE TRYED FUCKING WITH ME. JUST HAD TO LET YAAL KNOW AND IF ANY OF YOU KNOW HIM AND HE IS ON HERE TELL HIM TO PM ME HE WAS FROM DOUGLAS COUNTY THATS WHAT HIS TAG SAID

collins
09-23-2007, 09:33 PM
holy headache after reading all caps....

~GILLEY~
09-23-2007, 09:35 PM
shit sorry about that damn i didnt know it was on till now my bad

collins
09-23-2007, 09:50 PM
LOL how you dont look up and see whats bein typed? shiiiiiiii

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 09:54 PM
man the same shit happened to me friday night.. i beat K_Y (this time on high boost) and once i let off he just flew past me, fucking noobs

TS240
09-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah theres alot of ricers around here! Couple weeks ago there was a yellow zo rally lancer fucking with me, finaly got to a red light and we lined up... launched on him pretty good and let off in third, then came the ricer flyby. My shits slow so dont call me a ricer for playing with a lancer. My buddy with a slammed civic cant go anywhere without another random civic fucking with him. So yeah avoid the U.W.GA. area theres a fuck load of ricers around here, of course unless you like fucking with them. Maybe they'll kill themselves!!!

~GILLEY~
09-23-2007, 10:35 PM
i just think it was funny that i killed him off the line

TS240
09-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah most ricers bite off more than they can chew, and drive over their head. I bet most dont even know what it means to launch a car, let alone how to launch their own cars.

Josh...
09-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah theres alot of ricers around here! Couple weeks ago there was a yellow zo rally lancer fucking with me, finaly got to a red light and we lined up... launched on him pretty good and let off in third, then came the ricer flyby. My shits slow so dont call me a ricer for playing with a lancer. My buddy with a slammed civic cant go anywhere without another random civic fucking with him. So yeah avoid the U.W.GA. area theres a fuck load of ricers around here, of course unless you like fucking with them. Maybe they'll kill themselves!!!

Was he asian, and did he have white decals on the passenger side windshield?

TS240
09-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Windows were tinted and it was late, so I dont know. I didnt notice any decals on the windshield but he was to my left so i never saw the right side of his car. But how many retards could there be around here with yellow oz rally lancers that get their kicks by trying to street race slow 240s.

Josh...
09-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Windows were tinted and it was late, so I dont know. I didnt notice any decals on the windshield but he was to my left so i never saw the right side of his car. But how many retards could there be around here with yellow oz rally lancers that get their kicks by trying to street race slow 240s.

I don't think his window are tinted so maybe it was someone else. I asked because there was someone I went to school with that had a yellow lancer that might drive like that.

TS240
09-23-2007, 11:16 PM
It was dark so the windows may have just seemed tinted, either way dude was a dumbass! If hes your friend Im not trying to offend you, Im just saying some guy in a yellow zo lancer bugged the fuck out of me, got owned off the line and did a flyby.

Josh...
09-23-2007, 11:25 PM
It was dark so the windows may have just seemed tinted, either way dude was a dumbass! If hes your friend Im not trying to offend you, Im just saying some guy in a yellow zo lancer bugged the fuck out of me, got owned off the line and did a flyby.

No he's not my friend, anybody that does flyby's deserves to be owned.

~GILLEY~
09-23-2007, 11:44 PM
so no one know who im talking about

Crazy Asian
09-24-2007, 12:14 AM
dude get this through your head....half of the ricers or wahtever you see out on the street arent on IA. It's simple fact. They either looking at more crap shit or dont even post on here. So just dont ask if anyone knows who the driver is. Unless it's has an IA sticker.

~GILLEY~
09-24-2007, 01:37 AM
wow someones P.M.SING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w3bcod3r
09-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Hah... you do that shit with IA sticker and yo ass gets owned:D , you know couple of hours later half of the mf ppl that stay on here gonna be frying yo ass :camera:

~GILLEY~
09-24-2007, 11:48 PM
what the hell does the IA stickers look like he had some thing on his back glass but i didnt get a good look at it as to him doing the ricer flyby so a pics would be nice

David88vert
09-25-2007, 06:12 AM
what the hell does the IA stickers look like he had some thing on his back glass but i didnt get a good look at it as to him doing the ricer flyby so a pics would be nice

So, are you ready to run against my Mustang yet?

~GILLEY~
09-25-2007, 09:06 PM
sure if you want to come this why im not talking shit i just dont have the money to drive to you and make a few runs and make it back home ill run you you just have to come to me and if not thats cool

David88vert
09-26-2007, 09:41 PM
sure if you want to come this why im not talking shit i just dont have the money to drive to you and make a few runs and make it back home ill run you you just have to come to me and if not thats cool

Oh, I know you haven't been talking shit. And I am not joking around. Your T/A should be plenty quick enough. It will be a little bit until I get over to that side of town, but I'll PM you ahead of time.

~GILLEY~
09-26-2007, 09:51 PM
sounds cool man ill pm you my number