PDA

View Full Version : Must suck to be as old as my parents.....

Julio
09-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Still like to gossip and run lips....

To all the n0obz on IA.. do not associate with People from IA on any level..

At a meet or event or something, thats the limits...

Thats why people say im an asshole or im cocky or whatever...

Honestly, I learned the 1st year after owning this site... you just can associate with anyone.

The best chance they get, they shoot you down.. try to talk shit about you and all this other horse shit...

I dont really talk much when Im in public, especially people from this site.. simply because I already know who im dealing with.... I can be in a group of people and hearing talking about IA and I wont even say a word and they dont even know I own this bitch...

At 1st I was going to make one of the most shocking call outs EVER on IA.. but I'm not.. Out of respect to someone else.. and shit, maybe thats even questionable at this level if ite ever comes out.

But, Im not.... Or if I get pissed off enough I will.

I was raised, That if I ever had a personal problem with someone, to approach that person and try to find out whats the issue.

I have problems with no one... but aparently some people do with me, becuase they cant keep there fucking mouth shut... I mean, if this "latest" person was under the age of 16 I would simply laugh.. But you have to understand this person is almost the same age of my parents!!!

I hate people who front.. cool in front of you and as soon as you turn around... STAB

FUCK JULIO, OR THIS AND THAT...

Honestly, I dont care, but if you think or feel that way about me.. just tell me .. I mean, Is nothing I can do or will do.. But atleast we can get that out and call it a day and move on...

But anyways, just some serious advice from the ONLY person that has been on IA.com since before it went online... Some of us already knew this though.. just a reminder though.

:goodjob:

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 06:42 PM
i've never met u.. but i agree

mocha latte cupcake
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
whatever julio you're always talkin shit about me at meets saying fuck that JDM kid this, I hope he falls of the right side of his bed that, i hope he chokes on his bowl of fried rice! MEAN OLD OWNER OF IA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk jk

but yeah man i agree well said. you're my hero julio.... remember our agreement... mod powers for jm when the time is right :ninja:

OneSlow5pt0
09-23-2007, 06:50 PM
whatever julio you're always talkin shit about me at meets saying fuck that JDM kid this, I hope he falls of the right side of his bed that, i hope he chokes on his bowl of fried rice! MEAN OLD OWNER OF IA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk jk

but yeah man i agree well said. you're my hero julio.... remember our agreement... mod powers for jm when the time is right :ninja:

which is never

mocha latte cupcake
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
i'm a OG foo! julio and i go way back... back when that foo had a civic man i remember those days... those were the good days.... i think word got out that IA had become asshole tolerant after the crash... but either way.... IA fo lyfe

Julio
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
whatever julio you're always talkin shit about me at meets saying fuck that JDM kid this, I hope he falls of the right side of his bed that, i hope he chokes on his bowl of fried rice! MEAN OLD OWNER OF IA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jk jk

Hey JM, you know I meet you a couple of times, really dont know you that well.. But This person Is around your triangle....
just be careful.

The Ren
09-23-2007, 06:52 PM
you know what julio.. to a degree i can completely agree with you.. but there are a small handful of people on here i consider my friend... and then a whole heap of people i know who smile to my face and talk a shit load about me behind my back,...

SL65AMG
so people talkin shit about you man? time to whoop some e-bitches ass

crxsiguy
That is soo True y0! People will smile in your face and stab you in the back as soon as you walk away! +1 for you (if that means anything comin from me)

Dracc
09-23-2007, 06:53 PM
who you talking about homie.. i wanna know.. is it me... its maniac isn't it

The Ren
09-23-2007, 06:54 PM
is maniac 40 years old?

Julio
you know what julio.. to a degree i can completely agree with you.. but there are a small handful of people on here i consider my friend... and then a whole heap of people i know who smile to my face and talk a shit load about me behind my back,...

You are correct...

cactusEG
I to only hang out with a handful (or not even that)of ppl from IA...

On_Her_Face

he said 40 years old jackass.

btw i've actually made a good amount of friends from ia

Julio
09-23-2007, 06:55 PM

I dont even know maniac.. lol

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 06:56 PM
lol ooooh and the man speaks........lol STUpid! everyone knows if you talk about the boss you do it quietly. gosh!

Dracc
09-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I dont even know maniac.. lol

shit i know.. lol... when we were at the Sconic meet i tried to get you to go over there and holla at him.. you and paul.. i consider Julio a friend... meet acouple times... Paul...and some other ppl.. but as far as IA in general..... SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ren
You are correct...

I know this.. but I also know the small handful of people who would do anything for me.. to me id much rather have 2 or 3 real friends.. then 10 fake friends..

Tasuki_Civic
he said 40 years old jackass.

btw i've actually made a good amount of friends from ia

just be careful is all hes saying. :doh:

crxsiguy
I pretty much only hang out with the people that i knew before IA that's into cars, But I have met alot of folks from here thou but I dont consider them "Friends"

crxsiguy
09-23-2007, 06:58 PM
I know this.. but I also know the small handful of people who would do anything for me.. to me id much rather have 2 or 3 real friends.. then 10 fake friends..
I gotta +Rep you for that True ass statement!

Ruiner
09-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Shit, that sucks, Julio. :( It sucks that shit like this happens. As long as egos are involved, it will never stop. Some people just never grow up. That is, unfortunately, a bi-product of the car scene.

The car scene attracts many immature idiots who will never grow up. That's part of the reason why I don't miss it. :)

SL65AMG
09-23-2007, 07:00 PM
ive never hung out w/ any peeps from IA. only met one and he was cool. but yeah with all of the bullshit drama that goes on here im not surprised that people are backstabbing assholes.

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 07:01 PM
i dont think this thread was to reference how many friends you have on IA or if they would do for you like a they are supposed to.

Julio
09-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Shit, that sucks, Julio. :( It sucks that shit like this happens. As long as egos are involved, it will never stop.

Yea man.. is crazy...

The Ren
09-23-2007, 07:03 PM
i dont think this thread was to reference how many friends you have on IA or if they would do for you like a they are supposed to.

no this thread was obviously about someone who talked shit about julio... and julio found out.. but julios statement i was saying isnt totally true... hence why i said what i said..

Tasuki_Civic
julio i think it was a smart move to make this thread. it lets the person know you that your not stupid and yet you still respectful all once. hopefully they will get the point and stfu

Julio
BTW, I have meet some kick ass people on IA.. no doubt.... I couldnt really list all of them because there are quite a few...

But for the most part.. some loosers in this world... lol

Julio
09-23-2007, 07:04 PM
julio i think it was a smart move to make this thread. it lets the person know you that your not stupid and yet you still respectful all once. hopefully they will get the point and stfu

You nailed it... :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 07:05 PM
no this thread was obviously about someone who talked shit about julio... and julio found out.. but julios statement i was saying isnt totally true... hence why i said what i said..

haha no attitude intended. that statement wasnt just for you :goodjob:

kinda gets tiring to read the same shit.

"yea i agreee i have this many friends"

"your right i have that many friends"

you get the point? ;)

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 07:06 PM
haha no attitude intended. that statement wasnt just for you :goodjob:

kinda gets tiring to read the same shit.

"yea i agreee i have this many friends"

"your right i have that many friends"

you get the point? ;)

so how many friends do you have? :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
BTW, I have meet some kick ass people on IA.. no doubt.... I couldnt really list all of them because there are quite a few...

But for the most part.. some loosers in this world... lol

**cough cough ME!! cough cough**

The Ren
oh of course hun i totally understand..

Ruiner
Yea man.. is crazy...

Julio, as I said in my edit, the car scene attracts too many immature idiots at times. There isn't much that you can do about it. Haters will come and go. You have to develop a tough skin of sorts as they will never stop. They talk shit in order to make themselves feel better (in their mind) about their shitty lives.

Typically it is the older members that are more mature, but even then you have exceptions. Nothing should surprise you anymore. I've known you for who the fuck knows how long and appreciate all that you have done. Fuck 'em...

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 07:07 PM
so how many friends do you have? :lmfao:

Im sorry...? do i know you? :thinking:

The Ren
09-23-2007, 07:07 PM
^ couldnt have said it better brandon..

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Im sorry...? do i know you? :thinking:

no i was just saying that to u because u said thats not what this thread is about.. hahaha i can see how that can come off wrong

Tasuki_Civic
Julio, as I said in my edit, the car scene attracts too many immature idiots at times. There isn't much that you can do about it. Haters will come and go. You have to develop a tough skin of sorts as they will never stop. They talk shit in order to make themselves feel better (in their mind) about their shitty lives.

Typically it is the older members that are more mature, but even then you have exceptions. Nothing should surprise you anymore. I've known you for who the fuck knows how long and appreciate all that you have done. Fuck 'em...

pretty much

Ruiner
^ couldnt have said it better brandon..

Oh, you could have. You could have thrown in some smiley faces and cool flowers or something. Maybe spiced up some of the words as well. ;) There is always room for improvement.

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm the coolest ***** you know bitches

Julio
09-23-2007, 07:09 PM

You know whats even more crazy though.. Is not even about cars or anything like that.. is more of people trying to get into my personal shizz.. you know..

But you are right though..

BUt after awhile, you can pin point the people you know are full of it..

The Ren
09-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh, you could have. You could have thrown in some smiley faces and cool flowers or something. Maybe spiced up some of the words as well. ;) There is always room for improvement.

:D Like this <3 <3 :D

Dracc
its QD isnt, later QD

cactusEG
I'm the coolest ***** you know bitches

wrong JDM-EK4 is...

On_Her_Face
its QD isnt, later QD

you mean isn't it?

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 07:11 PM
no i was just saying that to u because u said thats not what this thread is about.. hahaha i can see how that can come off wrong

yea i have a couple of friends...and a :D crush (hehehehehe)

OneSlow5pt0
are u gonna out them?or keep it on the DL

Dracc
wrong JDM-ek4 is

you shut your mouth you wet back bastard

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:12 PM
you mean isn't it?

yeah i meant that.. its QD isn't IT:goodjob: :D

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 07:12 PM

uuuhhh uuum ...thats rascist!!!!!!!

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 07:13 PM
yea i have a couple of friends...and a :D crush (hehehehehe)
:ninja:

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:14 PM
uuuhhh uuum ...thats rascist!!!!!!!

momma always said.. rascist is as rascist does

cactusEG
09-23-2007, 07:15 PM

fuck u kunta...

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:16 PM
fuck u kunta...

ya momma bitch

cactusEG
09-23-2007, 07:18 PM
ya momma bitch

lol 10yr old kids momma jokes, how :gay: :gay: of u...

8bangin302
09-23-2007, 07:19 PM
ive actually met you Julio kinda at import showdown this past April or was it May,anyways i was with jamese but i didnt say nothin,u might not even remember..

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:19 PM
lol 10yr old kids momma jokes, how :gay: :gay: of u...

go get me some oranges JOSE

Julio
09-23-2007, 07:21 PM
ive actually met you Julio kinda at import showdown this past April or was it May,anyways i was with jamese but i didnt say nothin,u might not even remember..

who me?

I havent been to IS in about 2 years... I may this weekend though.. or when ever the next one is... track is kick ass.

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
owned :lmao:

reps for a lol

8bangin302
09-23-2007, 07:28 PM
who me?

I havent been to IS in about 2 years... I may this weekend though.. or when ever the next one is... track is kick ass.

yeah jamese told me that was you..S**t dat biatch,lol..she be:screwy:

my bad..

Julio
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Whos Jamese?

8bangin302
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Whos Jamese?

IA's bluesclues,wtf dont you know her,or r u messin with me..

Julio
09-23-2007, 07:32 PM
yeah.. I meet her once or twice..

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:34 PM
yeah.. I meet her once or twice..

i've meet julio acouple of times... someone told me he drives at one speed lol... SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:

crxsiguy
09-23-2007, 07:42 PM
i've meet julio acouple of times... someone told me he drives at one speed lol... SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao:
I find it Rediculous that you joined jan of this year and have soo many post! Keep up the good work!! :goodjob::goodjob:

Sorry back on topic

Dracc
09-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I find it Rediculous that you joined jan of this year and have soo many post! Keep up the good work!! :goodjob::goodjob:

Sorry back on topic

I moved here in jan.. to GA... and when you have nothing to do and no job.. you find your self on IA a shit load of times lol

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 07:53 PM
We still need to meet Julio, stop hiding..

Ruiner
09-23-2007, 07:55 PM
You know whats even more crazy though.. Is not even about cars or anything like that.. is more of people trying to get into my personal shizz.. you know..

But you are right though..

BUt after awhile, you can pin point the people you know are full of it..

It's not specifically about the cars, Julio, so much as the people that the car scene attracts.

Julio
09-23-2007, 08:00 PM
We still need to meet Julio, stop hiding..

I was @ BP last night for about 45 minutes.. hahaha 1st time in like 6 month..

I'm sure we will.. I think I Saw Will though

Julio
09-23-2007, 08:00 PM
It's not specifically about the cars, Julio, so much as the people that the car scene attracts.

yes sir.

Dracc
09-23-2007, 08:02 PM

you were 10 feet from this bastard julio.. go choke his ass lol

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 08:12 PM

yeah me and some other people were at the hooters on 120 watching the ufc fight.. Will was there, he was acting to emo to hangout with us. lol. and yeah, if you think the way Will acts is cool, then you shouldn't have a problem chilling with me, or meeting me you know?

please we're both hispanic, that right there is a good start. lol

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 08:15 PM
yeah me and some other people were at the hooters on 120 watching the ufc fight.. Will was there, he was acting to emo to hangout with us. lol. and yeah, if you think the way Will acts is cool, then you shouldn't have a problem chilling with me, or meeting me you know?

lie.. jk

btw juilio did u see a kid with short hair dressed up in a flanel shirt and jeans

if so that was me

Julio
09-23-2007, 08:18 PM

k.. I was at Olive Garden and then decided to turn in there..

Next time

Julio
09-23-2007, 08:19 PM
lie.. jk

btw juilio did u see a kid with short hair dressed up in a flanel shirt and jeans

if so that was me

The whole time I was there I chilled with collins and marshall... maybe 45 minutes.

Ruiner
09-23-2007, 08:21 PM
The whole time I was there I chilled with collins and marshall... maybe 45 minutes.

Shit, Marshall is still around? I need to say hi to him (and Collins for that matter).

Julio
09-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Shit, Marshall is still around? I need to say hi to him (and Collins for that matter).

Yeah, hes name on here is Leavinu or some shit like..

Look for him in the Killsforum..

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
i didn't see either of them there...

Dracc
09-23-2007, 08:39 PM
collins was at the sconic meet... him and the GOAT

Kevykev
09-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I've never been in IA drama and never will.

1 main reason why!

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 09:00 PM
collins was at the sconic meet... him and the GOAT

i must of left last thursday before he showed up but i know he was there 2 sonic meets ago?...

Dracc
09-23-2007, 09:00 PM
yeah we went up 985

crxsiguy
09-23-2007, 09:21 PM
yeah we went up 985
Go to bed old man! Sunrise comes early!

The Yousef
09-23-2007, 10:44 PM
FUCK JULIO...

:goodjob:

~flees~

MachNU
09-23-2007, 11:12 PM
Hey julio i still have the 15.1 video! :) trade you it for IA!?!?!?!?!?!?! :dunno:

MachNU
09-23-2007, 11:14 PM

:D :ninja:

Dracc
09-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Go to bed old man! Sunrise comes early!

:thinking:

quickdodge®
09-24-2007, 06:43 AM
Julio. We talk for long periods of time. About some real nifty stuff, too. If I were only gay.............................lolol. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
09-24-2007, 06:50 AM
Ive met Julio..I think I startled him. I was towering over him.

The Ninja
09-24-2007, 06:58 AM
That is soo True y0! People will smile in your face and stab you in the back as soon as you walk away! +1 for you (if that means anything comin from me)

*** DAMNIT STOP! Fucking "yo" is not JDM tight. Stop using the shit. If you're going to use it at least use it correctly. Its usually used when providing new information or assuring people.....

I'm sorry man....nevermind...my Japanese teacher is getting to me. :( I have to be in class in 2 hrs.....

JuStCrUzIn
09-24-2007, 07:13 AM
what about the people you have know for years? they do the same type of shit. people are people if they think they can get away with something most of the time they do it. my best friend i have know for alittle more than a year, he hasent done me dirty....yet... its just hard to judge people sometimes.

AtifSajid
09-24-2007, 10:40 AM
Julio..ldont be scared..call them out..

81911SC
09-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Can someone get dracc out of this damn thread?

Dirty Octopus™
09-24-2007, 12:13 PM
how do you get ppl to beef with you?
ive never met you but ive observed you at that bar Miranda works at.
and you seem to stay in the cut and never put yourself out there.
i stay chill my damn self
how do you beef with that? :dunno:

81911SC
09-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Jealousy

Tasuki_Civic
09-24-2007, 01:20 PM

fuck u kunta...

ya momma bitch

:lmfao: dats funny

Julio
09-24-2007, 03:03 PM
how do you get ppl to beef with you?
ive never met you but ive observed you at that bar Miranda works at.
and you seem to stay in the cut and never put yourself out there.
i stay chill my damn self
how do you beef with that? :dunno:

yes, Im always chill like that..

People always find something to talk shit about or run there cocksuckers wide open.....

This particular person loves to run that mouth....

RandomGuy
09-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Julio..ldont be scared..call them out..
with your bailin ass lolol ;) jk

but man we all had mad fun that night you shoulda rolled.

Dracc
09-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Can someone get dracc out of this damn thread?

f jooooooo