PDA

View Full Version : Callout Guylyz

WickedIXMR
09-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Ok since you wanna talk so much shit about evo's and my friend dustin he cant drive :blah::blah::blah: And you think your car is the shit at the track lets do it at the track. You know what ill even wait for you to pass the 60ft THEN ill go

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:34 PM
LOL @ her name.. you're not black josh, very well spelled though..

she'll probably still be spinning them 17s by then..

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 02:40 PM
LOL @ her name.. you're not black josh, very well spelled though..

she'll probably still be spinning them 17s by then..

i think they are 18's :ninja:

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:42 PM
o rly? ................... so, they look like 17s. lol

iEvo
09-23-2007, 02:48 PM
hahahaha

2.3 Evo 8
09-23-2007, 04:42 PM
What are you going to race, your moms car?

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 04:55 PM

:offtopic:

haha i didnt know what to post so there :cheers:

DirtyMechanic
09-23-2007, 05:03 PM
:offtopic:

haha i didnt know what to post so there :cheers:

where did that come from anyways...?:screwy:

iEvo
09-23-2007, 05:04 PM
she also said i was "to poor" to go to the track:thinking:

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 05:12 PM
ohh and josh send me that god damn picture.. preeze

DirtyMechanic
09-23-2007, 05:14 PM
she also said i was "to poor" to go to the track:thinking: where the :goodjob: did that come from... umm.... why does it have to be at the track anyways.... lanch or no lanch your faster period...

WickedIXMR
09-23-2007, 05:32 PM
My car should be done 1-2 weeks i figured by the time she gets her "vacum NA leaks" fixed ill be ready

RollaAce
09-23-2007, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE= lanch or no lanch your faster period...[/QUOTE]

Not to offend you, U started off good does your spelling suffer the longer u type.

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 05:52 PM
i would hate on u if u didnt have the repsol 1000 lol

DirtyMechanic
09-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Not to offend you, U started off good does your spelling suffer the longer u type. usually.. . i really didnt see it, i was in a rush

Psycho
09-23-2007, 06:04 PM
blah

RollaAce
09-23-2007, 06:09 PM
i would hate on u if u didnt have the repsol 1000 lol

LOL it's a nice ride and since i got it i've never ridden the 900 around town, only around the block. It's another level from the 900. It takes care of my need for speed and if i do happen to get carried away and cop spots me i can get away, hard to do if you're in a car.
I used to have 66 Barracuda that i sold earlier this year, i miss that car!

S II K
09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
fuck na 350z's

RollaAce
09-23-2007, 06:42 PM
usually.. . i really didnt see it, i was in a rush

Yeah i hate it when i do that and sometimes it'll be the one word u absolutely don't want to typo that can make my subject seem sensless.

collins
09-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Ok since you wanna talk so much shit about evo's and my friend dustin he cant drive :blah::blah::blah: And you think your car is the shit at the track lets do it at the track. You know what ill even wait for you to pass the 60ft THEN ill go you know what, you little fat shit, fuck you. you really have nothing better to do than sit behind that fucking keyboard, do you? i'm tired of this shit. she's not talking shit, unless she says it to your face. quite frankly, there are other issues going on right now that are FAR more important than racing ANY of you guys, so fuck off, quit with the childish little insults, and be a grown up. if you are one, act like it.

WickedIXMR
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
you know what, you little fat shit, fuck you. you really have nothing better to do than sit behind that fucking keyboard, do you? i'm tired of this shit. she's not talking shit, unless she says it to your face. quite frankly, there are other issues going on right now that are FAR more important than racing ANY of you guys, so fuck off, quit with the childish little insults, and be a grown up. if you are one, act like it.
Yea ok so its ok for her to say shit behind peoples back :rolleyes: Pretty cowardish if you ask me. Its pretty fucking stupid to talk shit behind peoples back and dont tell me you and her fatass dont cuz i know for a fact yall do. As for calling me a fat shit whats makes justine?? That dumbass bitch is fatter than me and i feel sorry that you have to fuck that nasty thing. Tell your trick to act like a grown up before you tell me to act like one you fucking faggot

collins
09-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Yea ok so its ok for her to say shit behind peoples back :rolleyes: Pretty cowardish if you ask me. Its pretty fucking stupid to talk shit behind peoples back and dont tell me you and her fatass dont cuz i know for a fact yall do. As for calling me a fat shit whats makes justine?? That dumbass bitch is fatter than me and i feel sorry that you have to fuck that nasty thing. Tell your trick to act like a grown up before you tell me to act like one you fucking faggot

damn... you just might need your eyes checked...

and for the record, no i DON'T talk shit behind people's back like you supposedly KNOW i do.... get your shit straight "homie"

iloveboost
09-23-2007, 09:29 PM
She needs to stick to running swapped Civics and stay out of the big boy's playground.

The12lber
09-23-2007, 10:16 PM
She needs to stick to running swapped Civics and stay out of the big boy's playground.

How can I be as cool as you?

iEvo
09-23-2007, 10:21 PM
collins is cool. justine on the other hand does say shit to my face and infront of about the enitre meet. i dont know what she tells u but she ALWAYS has to bring up somthin stupid about how evos r this and evos r that and i cant drive and blah blah blah. iv never just went up to her and talked shit. what comes around goes around. if she didnt say anything then there wouldnt be a problem

collins
09-23-2007, 10:25 PM
man that kinda goes both ways too tho... you're constantly antagonizing her about racing. man when she's ready, she'll run you! let it go.

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 10:25 PM
She does talk alot of shit, collins is ok(sometimes, when shes not around). But even I have heard her running her mouth about me too. But it is what it is.

iEvo
09-23-2007, 10:29 PM
i dont know i just dont understand.......she runs everyone else but not me. its whatever. i prob shouldnt waste my gas anyways

iloveboost
09-23-2007, 10:30 PM
man that kinda goes both ways too tho... you're constantly antagonizing her about racing. man when she's ready, she'll run you! let it go.
I don't know either of you and I see the same crap on the forums all the time. I guess the Evo wins by default.

Evo > 350Z

The12lber
09-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't know either of you and I see the same crap on the forums all the time. I guess the Evo wins by default.

Evo > 350Z

I thought you were saying she needs to stay out of "The Big Boy's Playground" which I imagine is your exclusive domain and you are its reigning king.

collins
09-23-2007, 10:39 PM
ok fine, evo wins by default. can we drop it now?

iloveboost
09-23-2007, 10:40 PM
I thought you were saying she needs to stay out of "The Big Boy's Playground" which I imagine is your exclusive domain and you are its reigning king.
I can't help what you imagine. I just hope it's not me, lol.

The12lber
09-23-2007, 10:46 PM

I was mocking your insinuation that you were a part of "Big Boy's Playground" while someone else is not. Cars are serious business. zzzz

iloveboost
09-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Cars are serious business. zzzz
Almost as serious as the internet.

The12lber
09-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Almost as serious as the internet.
Aren't you here too?

SpooL'DGsR
09-23-2007, 11:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. to this callout.

ueyedgr8tness
09-24-2007, 06:59 AM

:( Come on now guy's your trying to race a 350z that is no were near your class'' your better off racing stock si on spray on the other hand u guy's are really making me not like u at all because of with a car like your josh u shouldn't even look at a (Z) but instead u come in here and pick on them.I don't have a problem with none of the peeps in here i just would like to see u evo owner's act more mature and not let a girl with a 14's car get in your head when your way down in the 11's range it is way out of class and you guy's are all sounding like u drive riced out honda's and is on the tv show *PINKS*

ueyedgr8tness
09-24-2007, 07:01 AM
ok fine, evo wins by default. can we drop it now?

And nice meeting u the other night and i don't got to say shi* but u see me and sunny's class and how we act after the fact just wish there more ppl that would do the same then there wouldn't be so much drama:goodjob:

WickedIXMR
09-24-2007, 07:02 AM
:( Come on now guy's your trying to race a 350z that is no were near your class'' your better off racing stock si on spray on the other hand u guy's are really making me not like u at all because of with a car like your josh u shouldn't even look at a (Z) but instead u come in here and pick on them.I don't have a problem with none of the peeps in here i just would like to see u evo owner's act more mature and not let a girl with a 14's car get in your head when your way down in the 11's range it is way out of class and you guy's are all sounding like u drive riced out honda's and is on the tv show *PINKS*
I called her out because of all the shit that comes out of that damn cocksucker. I never said i was gonna run her from a dig straight up. Get your shit straight man

ueyedgr8tness
09-24-2007, 07:06 AM
I called her out because of all the shit that comes out of that damn cocksucker. I never said i was gonna run her from a dig straight up. Get your shit straight man

A dig were did u see that in my comment?:thinking:

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2007, 07:22 AM
And nice meeting u the other night and i don't got to say shi* but u see me and sunny's class and how we act after the fact just wish there more ppl that would do the same then there wouldn't be so much drama:goodjob:
na man we need to create drama...this is IA.

On_Her_Face
09-24-2007, 11:19 AM
hmm if u would of seen some of the immature things that were done off the forum.

The12lber
09-24-2007, 11:29 AM

This shit's worth getting upset over.

Maniaç
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Alter ego's are fucking gay.

The12lber
09-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Alter ego's are fucking gay.
Who says this is an alter ego?

UpSideDownDesi
09-24-2007, 12:50 PM
hmm if u would of seen some of the immature things that were done off the forum.
seen them and ignore them...best way to take care of it :goodjob:.

On_Her_Face
09-24-2007, 01:19 PM
seen them and ignore them...best way to take care of it :goodjob:.

ya its a little harder if it was directed at you.. but im still ignoring all this bullshit

S II K
09-24-2007, 02:37 PM
ok fuck everyone in here trying to act like a fucking mom. she runs her mouth she will get the same shit right back.
if she shows respect and doesnt go around talking shit about my boys evo then no one will have a problem with her and she will get the same respect back, like ive said before collins is a tight dude and so is justine its just sometimes things dont need to be said about other ppl.

you get what you give. and that works both ways. dustin if she doesnt want to run you even though she has more mods then you then let her run that mouth. at the end we all know who will win theres a reason why they avoid running you everytime.