PDA

View Full Version : What do I do...

Slow Motion
09-23-2007, 03:18 AM
I had a girl from VA tell me she wanted to take me drifting in her 98 240. Today she took me and she really knows how to drift, I mean damn. The way she worked the stick was amazing. Well, she left a message saying she wanted me to go with her to maimi and meet some of her(other female drifting) friends down there. But my chick might not like that idea. We having issues but I'm trying to work them out, trying. WTF do i do...Her 240 is bad ass and her skin is chocolate just how i like it along with that body damn. I don't want to cheat but mane. What would you do?

Serious comments preferably before you make a smart comment this is IA so i know whats gonna happen.

Psycho
09-23-2007, 03:23 AM
Shit your pants and call the police.

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 03:24 AM
if you're already having issues with your current girl friend, why not?

but if you still have strong feeling for her, id ask how she would feel about you going to maimi and the whole situation. if she starts tripping, then thats when you'll have to make up your mind and figure out whats best for you.

Psycho
09-23-2007, 03:24 AM
I hear chicks love a guy that cries all the time... Something about them being in touch with their emotions. You should try it. :lmao:

Slow Motion
09-23-2007, 03:26 AM
Cry? I don't remember the last time I cried.

Psycho
09-23-2007, 03:28 AM
I cried right after I read your stupid conundrum, because I wasted some of my life responding to it.

Slow Motion
09-23-2007, 03:32 AM
I cried right after I read your stupid conundrum, because I wasted some of my life responding to it.

Hmmm...If you cried after reading why respond? And you shouldn't have wasted you time crying either, you did it to yourself...that is all preciate earlier comment though.

Psycho
09-23-2007, 12:41 PM
damn, I get grumpy when I'm tired.

redrumracer
09-23-2007, 12:48 PM
i agree with maniac if its already a rough relationship go for it.

cactusEG
09-23-2007, 12:51 PM
pimp her...

Psycho
09-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Just tell her you want a break from her, and go have your fun down in FL.

Hundo®
09-23-2007, 12:54 PM
dump a ho and then get back with her once you get back from miami :D

On_Her_Face
09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
hmm.. i don't trust a bitch, so depends on what problems you are having with the current girl and also how much do you actually know about this new chick

..not enough details to give some help

PSINXS
09-23-2007, 01:37 PM
black girl drifting? something doesnt add up.

tron
09-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Grey goose+Miami+bad ass chick who drives a stick<<<<<<sounds damn good to me

B16a2 Civic
09-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Pix of chocolate girl?
Pass her info to me

Echonova
09-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Here's the thing, girls always want what they can't have. Go Miami, fuck the shit out of her, if it doesn't work out your old girl will take you back. As long as she thinks she can "change" you.

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 01:49 PM
if you're already having issues with your current girl friend, why not?

but if you still have strong feeling for her, id ask how she would feel about you going to maimi and the whole situation. if she starts tripping, then thats when you'll have to make up your mind and figure out whats best for you.

:police: :police: :no: :police: :police:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!! WRONG ANSWER! why the hell would you ask? if your having problems and you need time for yourself. theres no need to ask. this is an event for you to chill and not think about relationships. Why need permission like your asking your mother?

I wouldnt tell her shit but "I am taking a vacation with some friends in miami. Drifting blah blah blah but no need be detailed to tell her with who. Its with some friends you know in a car group. Either way it goes when you tell her she will trip. Believe me i know. Men would do the same thing.

if you really have feeling. CANCEL IT! DONT GO! your not going to do anything but get yourself in trouble or something close to it.

ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE :yes:

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 01:53 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!! WRONG ANSWER! why the hell would you ask? if your having problems and you need time for yourself. theres no need to ask. this is an event for you to chill and not think about relationships. Why need permission like your asking your mother?

I wouldnt tell her shit but "I am taking a vacation with some friends in miami. Drifting blah blah blah but no need to tell her with who. Its with some friends you know in a car group. Either way it goes when you tell her she will trip. Believe i know. Men would do the same thing.

if you really have feeling. CANCEL IT! DONT GO! your not going to do anythign but get yourself in truople or something close to it.

dude, he said he still has feelings for her. so if he still thinks there is a chance that they'll fix them atleast ask her how she would feel about it. if he didn't have any feelings id understand, but he still does.

you're a girl, who asked for you thought on this anyways? lol

PSINXS
09-23-2007, 01:54 PM

I wouldnt tell her shit but "I am taking a vacation with some friends in miami. Drifting blah blah blah but no need be detailed to tell her with who. Its with some friends you know in a car group. Either way it goes when you tell her she will trip. Believe me i know. Men would do the same thing.

if you really have feeling. CANCEL IT! DONT GO! your not going to do anything but get yourself in trouble or something close to it.

where the fuck have u been :(

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 01:54 PM
black girl drifting? something doesnt add up.

nothing is wrong with that. i played around with my 240 for awhile before i could really get the hang of it. I was going to take it seriously. i still would have if i had it........(sigh) miss my car. :cry:

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 01:58 PM
dude, he said he still has feelings for her. so if he still thinks there is a chance that they'll fix them atleast ask her how she would feel about it. if he didn't have any feelings id understand, but he still does.

you're a girl, who asked for you thought on this anyways? lol

what better person to ask? I know what im talkin about dude...lol
if he cares then he should already know the answer. DONT GO. its a wrap why as the question......? maybe for attention?

where the fuck have u been :(

yea i know...MIA like a muthafucka. how you been? Ive been talked about you maybe like hmm a week ago. wonderin whatchu doin with yaself. I thought you was mad at me. so i fig maybe one day you say hey to me and it would be a good hello ;)

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:00 PM
if he cares then he should already know the answer. DONT GO. its a wrap why as the question......? maybe for attention?
a chick will only say whats better for the girl, not the guy. so no, it would be pointless to ask a girl. lol

and if i were him, id go and fuck her. unless she was really dark black. :lmfao:

PSINXS
09-23-2007, 02:02 PM
nothing is wrong with that. i played around with my 240 for awhile before i could really get the hang of it. I was going to take it seriously. i still would have if i had it........(sigh) miss my car. :cry:
u r cuban. shaneka from decatur aint driftin no 240 lol

PSINXS
09-23-2007, 02:03 PM

yea i know...MIA like a muthafucka. how you been? Ive been talked about you maybe like hmm a week ago. wonderin whatchu doin with yaself. I thought you was mad at me. so i fig maybe one day you say hey to me and it would be a good hello ;)
i was never mad at you. i tried calling a few times long time ago but no answer. I'm about 4 exits away from you on 400.

GaGen2Teg
09-23-2007, 02:06 PM
go to miami to stick :idb: and to see some :boobies: and then you can say:2up: your old girl

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:08 PM
a chick will only say whats better for the girl, not the guy. so no, it would be pointless to ask a girl. lol

and if i were him, id go and fuck her. unless she was really dark black. :lmfao:

What...you dont know me too me well. its ok. its not your fault. I play fair game. You do what you do but i would only give advice only making a right choice for "you" not fuck up your shit. You'd be surprised.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!!! WRONG ANSWER! why the hell would you ask? if your having problems and you need time for yourself. theres no need to ask. this is an event for you to chill and not think about relationships. Why need permission like your asking your mother? you will fuck your own shit up, right here

I wouldnt tell her shit but "I am taking a vacation with some friends in miami. Drifting blah blah blah but no need be detailed to tell her with who. Its with some friends you know in a car group. Either way it goes when you tell her she will trip. Believe me i know. Men would do the same thing. If you want to keep what you have and work on it but you really dont care as much. do this.

if you really have feeling. CANCEL IT! DONT GO! your not going to do anything but get yourself in trouble or something close to it. If you really care and you want to treat her right then do this

how is that thinking of the girl completely....in addition to, we dont even know the problems that they are having. it could be real serious or real minor like he never has personal space. who knows.

u r cuban. shaneka from decatur aint driftin no 240 lol

LMAO!!! thas funny as hell.....good point. and dont get it twisted. Im Half and Half

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:09 PM
i was never mad at you. i tried calling a few times long time ago but no answer. I'm about 4 exits away from you on 400.

ah really?!

aaw we have to get up with ya sexy ass.

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:11 PM
go to miami to stick :idb: and to see some :boobies: and then you can say:2up: your old girl

and you think this opinion is better than mine maniac?? :no: if any man says that ...hes either single or he doesnt know how to treat a woman.

why bother to ask someone like that?

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:13 PM
and you think this opinion is better than mine maniac?? :no: if any man says that ...hes either single or he doesnt know how to treat a woman.

why bother to ask someone like that?

:lmfao: i see what you mean...

but look at what i said(first post), and i treat women like crap... asshole FTW

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:15 PM
What...you dont know me too me well. its ok. its not your fault. I play fair game. You do what you do but i would only give advice only making a right choice for "you" not fuck up your shit. You'd be surprised.

w0rd? thats cool.... +1 then...

PSINXS
09-23-2007, 02:15 PM
ah really?!

aaw we have to get up with ya sexy ass.
oh most def. let me know. i dont do too much lol

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:23 PM
:lmfao: i see what you mean...

but look at what i said(first post), and i treat women like crap... asshole FTW
hahahaha :yes: :goodjob: , yea but telling on your self to your girlfriend is a guy thing. Most women who are smart wouldnt dare do that.

w0rd? thats cool.... +1 then...
aaaw....i think this is the first time you ever talked to me and your being nice. something must be really wrong today. :???:

oh most def. let me know. i dont do too much lol

aiight, were gonna have to get up. im gonna be pretty busy this week i have finals and shit and i have to housesit again later this week and weekend. so pm me a your number and we can talk later.

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM
lol. i knew i should have -rep'd you... oh well..

and yeah, girls are alot meaner that way, they'll do shit behind your back and play it off real good. thats why i don't like treating girls with respect or anything of the sort. flowers, candy, ect, = all gayness...

Psycho
09-23-2007, 02:27 PM
aaaw....i think this is the first time you ever talked to me and your being nice. something must be really wrong today. :???:

He probably lost his virginity last night.

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:30 PM
lol. i knew i should have -rep'd you... oh well..

and yeah, girls are alot meaner that way, they'll do shit behind your back and play it off real good. thats why i don't like treating girls with respect or anything of the sort. flowers, candy, ect, = all gayness...
;) well heres a secret: if you know the person (like really get to know them) then you know how to treat them. because if you treat her right as she treats you right you will get everything back 10fold with no questions asked. but your homework is.....date a real woman not a girl.

He probably lost his virginity last night.

hehehehe

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:32 PM
;) well heres a secret: if you know the person (like really get to know them) then you know how to treat them. because if you treat her right as she treats you right you will get everything back 10fold with no questions asked. but your homework is.....date a real woman not a girl.
interesting....

might try that out on my new girl. =D thanks, but if this doesn't work, im coming after you with a bat!

Psycho
09-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Ooooo who's the lucky lady?

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:35 PM
you don't know her.... :D check my top four on myspace.

Psycho
09-23-2007, 02:36 PM
You're dating Wendy?! You sick bastard!

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:37 PM
WTF? NO, wendy's number three! LOL

Psycho
09-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I'm bored... I'm gonna make a myspace

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:41 PM
DO IT!

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:44 PM
interesting....

might try that out on my new girl. =D thanks, but if this doesn't work, im coming after you with a bat!

cool with me!
haha and i have 2 bodyguards one that loves to kick ass (BTEC) and the other loves Glocks (Ahmonrah) take your pick lol . ;)

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:46 PM
and they're both black huh?

umm........ ill take btec. ;p lol the other dude is pretty big.

Whiteboy™
09-23-2007, 02:47 PM
do you really need to ask?

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:49 PM
and they're both black huh?

umm........ ill take btec. ;p lol the other dude is pretty big.

lol.. funny thing is i told btec that i would love to bet alot of money to see him fight. dude is so fuckin quick and and hes a pretty strong dude. ahmonrah, seymore22 and i are tryin to fig out a way to get him do beat someones ass so we could win some extra cash :lmfao:

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Well yall are not gonna try on me.. lol fuck that. heard btec was a cool dude though..

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:52 PM
Well yall are not gonna try on me.. lol fuck that. heard btec was a cool dude though..

lol....
hes cool as shit! just a grumpy muthafucka if you ask me. but thats just how he is, being "tha pimp" that he is :D

he has enough girls to count on 5 pples hands.

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 02:53 PM
ok, im done chating with you..

------------------------------------------->

keep it moving.. lol

Tasuki_Civic
09-23-2007, 02:53 PM
lol

Psycho
09-23-2007, 03:08 PM
DO IT!
Ok it's done, I hope you like it. It took a lot of effort to make
http://myspace.com/2shay1986

Slow Motion
09-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Preciate the comments reps have been sent out..

Slow Motion
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Redrumracer repped You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again next time. CactusEG repped Phyco repped Kayfunk repped LS2 Kid repped Tron repped b16a2 civic repped You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova againnext time. Tasuki Civic repped DAryder 1.8 repped White boy repped. Preciate the comment I got confirmation on what i am going to do today, ppl always wanna get smart thinking they are getting back at you. Tellin me she the best thang smokin and i can't find nobody else she just don't know. And I'm gone for week tomorrow...

Tasuki_Civic
09-25-2007, 05:21 PM
lol no prob...thanx for the rep...HAVE FUN I ALWAYS SAY LOL

Evil Goat
09-25-2007, 06:00 PM
youre not married, therefore chicks come and go.....who cares?