PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE COPS!!!!

quickdodge®
09-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Worked late in the afternoon today, getting off at 3pm. I get down with everything and head out of Monroe towards Conyers on my way to my 5 year old's B-day party. I get into Rockdale Co., and I'm moving right along because I'm now an hour and fifteen minutes late. Soon as I come around a bend, I see RCSD sitting off road. I knew I was speeding and saw his put the car in gear so I pulled on over. Asked for my license and told he lasered me at 68 in a 55. Ugh. I said damn. I hand my license to him and he mentions that it's a CDL and asked who I worked for. I told him and he nodded knowingly. He gave my license back to me and told me that they are cracking down heavier on fines and punishments for speeding now and especially on CDL holders. He then told me to be real careful and to have a nice day. It isn't fuck cops. It's fuck the people that say fuck cops because they were caught fucking up. Later, QD.

Dracc
09-22-2007, 05:36 PM
man my dad has CDL... they are heavy as hell on CDL drivers... glad you got out with out a ticket homie... drive safe... 10 4

VteckTuna
09-22-2007, 05:53 PM
What kind of cops pulls someone over for 13mph over the limit?

Maniaç
09-22-2007, 05:54 PM
thats good to hear QD. people that always say fuck cops, are only saying cause the cops are really fucking nthem due to them "really fucking up". ive had a few cops let me go with just a warning. some just give you a hard time, but in the end just tell you to be careful.

if you don't do anything stupid on the road you won't have any problems with the cops. but im still gonna say fuck cops, cause here in gwinnett they're fucking assholes.

Julio
09-22-2007, 06:14 PM

I seen it happen plenty of time.. under what rock have you been living ?

quickdodge®
09-22-2007, 06:29 PM

On a state road, two-lane highway, that's pretty fast. I didn't know I was at that rate, but I wasn't going to argue. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
09-22-2007, 06:35 PM

anything over 10mph over the speed limit is usually grounds for them to pull you over.

David88vert
09-22-2007, 07:19 PM
I don't have any tickets on my record, or anything like that. But I still don't like most cops. Too many are wannabe-bullies with a badge and a gun. Very few seem to actually understand what a public servant is.

ep9716
09-22-2007, 07:25 PM
On a state road, two-lane highway, that's pretty fast. I didn't know I was at that rate, but I wasn't going to argue. Later, QD.

Thats RIGHGT!!! If You Get Pulled Over I Would Think 99% Of The Time Its Cuz You FUCKED UP....So STFU And Dont Say Anything.

JDM onlyy
09-22-2007, 07:27 PM
thats good to hear QD. people that always say fuck cops, are only saying cause the cops are really fucking nthem due to them "really fucking up". ive had a few cops let me go with just a warning. some just give you a hard time, but in the end just tell you to be careful.

if you don't do anything stupid on the road you won't have any problems with the cops. but im still gonna say fuck cops, cause here in gwinnett they're fucking assholes.

They're assholes in Henry County too...always wanna mess with somebody. Even when I'm not driving, they still like to mess with me..Guess cops don't like me. But I'm cool with ClayCo cops. I like them, they usually just tell me be safe and don't do nothing stupid. :D

BuBBa DRiFT
09-22-2007, 07:54 PM
They're assholes in Henry County too...always wanna mess with somebody. Even when I'm not driving, they still like to mess with me..Guess cops don't like me. But I'm cool with ClayCo cops. I like them, they usually just tell me be safe and don't do nothing stupid. :D

i pretty much know every henry county cop now. running without a tag and bogus bill of sale for 3 months, you get pulled over a lot. they've all let me go with a smile.

n2daizo123
09-22-2007, 08:02 PM
anything over 10mph over the speed limit is usually grounds for them to pull you over.
Cops can pull you over for doing 1 mph over the speed limit. Its up to their discretion on whether to go after you or not.

redrumracer
09-22-2007, 08:16 PM
i fig since i speed on a reg basis the few times that they do catch me i deserve it for all the other times they dont

cruzinbeck
09-29-2007, 12:54 AM
QD glad you didn't get a ticket! :) I have to say I use to think Cops in Georgia were bad but nothing like here in Tampa!! They are rude and very unfriendly. You will find a few that are ok but man I have never seen some hateful officers until here. I have not been in any real trouble with them. but I have tried to get them to help and they just don't.

But it don't matter where you go.. you will have bad cops and Good cops!
take care

Spektrewing386
09-29-2007, 01:03 AM
what decade was most of the speed limits created? cause they seem very slow for what modern cars can handle. 68mph in a 55 zone driving a 1965 Buick that cant stop or handle worth a crap.... now thats fast. When 98% of the traffic flow is 15mph over the limit.... then i think its time to up the limit.

but we all know the reason why they dont up the limit to realistic levels... $$$

XLR8NMR2
09-29-2007, 07:07 AM
FUCC THE POLICE

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/pigs/images/wallpaper/pigs_small.jpg

David88vert
09-29-2007, 07:54 AM
what decade was most of the speed limits created?

1974 was when they set the national speed limit to 55mph.

coolcat
09-29-2007, 07:59 AM
Thats RIGHGT!!! If You Get Pulled Over I Would Think 99% Of The Time Its Cuz You ****ED UP....So STFU And Dont Say Anything.

Lol, I just realized that you always capitalize the beginning of ever word regardless of wether it needs it or not, why is that? lolol.

osiriskidd
09-29-2007, 08:39 AM
i've always been pulled over by nice cops. they either reduce my speed so no points, or let me go.

cept when i got pulled over for going 36 in a 25 school zone. cop was stopping traffic and standing in the middle of the road shooting lasers. even then he wasn't mean. he was just like "36 in 25" and just wrote the ticket.

0p7!mu5
09-29-2007, 09:22 AM
I've a had a few BAD run-ins but they were pretty cool after things settled down. i have a had like one or two that were just jerks about when my fuse blew right in front of them and i had my hazards on to pull over and he gave me a ticket. I still dont trust a lot of them tho a few are just really jerks fo no reason even one cop admited that to me before at a waffle house.

"B"
09-29-2007, 09:34 AM
**** cops, I should have never been arrested. **** em all.

Echonova
09-29-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm amased no one tried to roast QD for speeding.Not that they would have won, but damn no one even tried. So why were you speeding? 13 over the limit? You could have killed somebody. Were you skreet racing? lol

Echonova
09-29-2007, 10:35 AM
So, because you were late, you thought it was ok to endanger everyone on the road. The cop should have taken you away in handcuffs.

Echonova
09-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Dear god I'm bored. I'm gonna go cut down some trees.

"B"
09-29-2007, 10:36 AM
lol@street racing

Spektrewing386
09-29-2007, 10:50 AM
lol 13 over in a 55... 55mph is the limit on most of I-285..... guess what the speed of the traffic flow is........ 75mph. on most roads its dangerous and an obstruction to traffic to go the speed limit.

Spektrewing386
09-29-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B-Ox0ZmVIU

coolcat
09-29-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B-Ox0ZmVIU
I'm suprised they wern't shot lolol.

Mk3Jesse
09-30-2007, 05:17 AM
you should of gotten a ticket

later, mk3jesse

Spektrewing386
09-30-2007, 12:41 PM
i was going 85 mph on I-285 this morning, and still got passed by a majority of traffic.

i think i remember on the history channel about them doing the 55mph thing cause of the fuel crisis of the 70s. police had rolling roadblocks just like in the video.

USMC_is300
09-30-2007, 09:50 PM
i got pulled over in the rhd s13 and the cop spent more time taking pics after he found out it was rhd than anything. you will find out some police officers do like cars and are very intrested in fads he asked like 1000 questions about drifting and took pics to show his son. lol this was in forsyth county. cop was cool as hell got so involed in the car did not write a ticket. thumbs up to him.

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 07:22 AM
you should of gotten a ticket

later, mk3jesse

You're right I should have. Then I could have done like you probably would. Get on IA and complain to eveyone that I was speeding and got caught caught not because I was speeding, but because I was profiled. Dummy. I love how I can turn one person's sorry attempt at a "diss" back around on that idiot and make it better. Later, QD.

Mk3Jesse
10-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Nope if i got a ticket i deserved it.

later, mk3jesse

mushroom_toy
10-05-2007, 01:15 AM
But see thats the thing some people are in the same type of situation. Of course there speeding isn't justifiable, because speeding is speeding. You did get away without a ticket though, and the other person who may not have a CDL doesn't. It makes people mad that they're in that situation even when they're in the wrong. I think thats why a lot of people say **** the cops?

Most of the time though tickets are deserved. I will admit I've had a couple over the years and I have deserved all of mine except one.

Mk3Jesse
10-05-2007, 05:07 AM
every ticket i have ever gotten, i deserved.
i knew i was speeding, and i got caught, i paid the price.
its not the cops fault he is just doing his job.
I personally will not get mad because one person got away while i got one, because if i hadnt been speeding in the first place i wouldnt of gotten my self in that situation. But i understand what mushroom is saying.

R3RUN
10-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Smartest thing I think i've ever read by you. A lot of people that are pissed off at cops argue with them. Here's a little tip for them:

Courts, not cops, are for arguing.

quickdodge®
10-05-2007, 12:21 PM
every ticket i have ever gotten, i deserved.
i knew i was speeding, and i got caught, i paid the price.
its not the cops fault he is just doing his job.
I personally will not get mad because one person got away while i got one, because if i hadnt been speeding in the first place i wouldnt of gotten my self in that situation. But i understand what mushroom is saying.

Yessir. Later, QD.

FrnkPwrs
10-05-2007, 12:58 PM
I was driving to Mexico and was like 10 minutes form the border. The Speed limit was like 70mph and I was going like 75. This is like a long 50 mile road with nothing but fields on both sides. I get pulled over, and the

Officer: "Whats the problem?"
Me: No Problem sir
Officer: You were going 77 in a 70
Me: *look of confusement* Oooooook
Officer: Whats the rush?
Me: No rush, sorry sir, I apologize. [Still confused]

Officer dips, writes a ticket, comes back, Im just surprised I got a ticket for going 7 over. I look at the ticket 3 weeks later and its f*ckin $175.

R3RUN
10-05-2007, 01:02 PM
He probably thought you were smuggling some mexicans or something. That or he was pissed off about something.

bastarling84
10-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I got pulled over for 11 a couple months ago. Of course that gave him probable cause to breathalyze me as well. :rolleyes:

MistaCee
10-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Ya not all cops are ******* and half the time if they are its because you give them attitude first.

Stopsnitchin
10-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Worked late in the afternoon today, getting off at 3pm. I get down with everything and head out of Monroe towards Conyers on my way to my 5 year old's B-day party. I get into Rockdale Co., and I'm moving right along because I'm now an hour and fifteen minutes late. Soon as I come around a bend, I see RCSD sitting off road. I knew I was speeding and saw his put the car in gear so I pulled on over. Asked for my license and told he lasered me at 68 in a 55. Ugh. I said damn. I hand my license to him and he mentions that it's a CDL and asked who I worked for. I told him and he nodded knowingly. He gave my license back to me and told me that they are cracking down heavier on fines and punishments for speeding now and especially on CDL holders. He then told me to be real careful and to have a nice day. It isn't **** cops. It's **** the people that say **** cops because they were caught ****ing up. Later, QD.

HAHA :idb:

ahmonrah
10-26-2007, 01:55 PM
You're right I should have. Then I could have done like you probably would. Get on IA and complain to eveyone that I was speeding and got caught caught not because I was speeding, but because I was profiled. Dummy. I love how I can turn one person's sorry attempt at a "diss" back around on that idiot and make it better. Later, QD.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::goodjob::lmfao:

http://www.the-swarm.org/Emotes/GhostMote/EMOTE_KUNGFUTRAIN.gif

Chuckster
10-26-2007, 02:02 PM
I have been pulled over plenty of times. They have all either let me go for some odd reason or lowered my speed on the ticket. **** my first speeding ticket would of been 22mph over the limit but the cop put down 15mph and showed me a picture of his daughter.