PDA

View Full Version : CRXseven got the shaft

ash7
09-22-2007, 12:44 PM
I was meeting up with cliff (dz N.U.T.Z.) to buy the suspension off of his DB last night.

Got to his house around 1230 or so (after a 2.5hr drive), and got everything all squared away, his fronts were already off, and we put mine on his.

The bolt on his driver side shock fork was stripped out however, but the tein damper was wide enough to press the threads of the bolt to one side of the hole, thus allowing it to tighten down. However, when we put my old Tokico struts on his fork, the bolt would just spin...

...to make a long story short, cliff called off the deal because one of his shock forks was stripped out. AFTER making me and A-Ran drive all the way up to his house in the middle of the freaking night. So, just take all that into consideration before doing business with dz N.U.T.Z.
Cliff is a good friend of mine, he's a cool guy; but what he did was jacked up.

A-Ran and I finally got back to columbus around 530 this morning with the exact same stuff we had left town with.

lame
-jonathan

Halfwit
09-22-2007, 12:48 PM
wow. pretty fucked up. i can understant if he maybe tried to compensate you for your time or even some gas money. but if not, it was his fault as it was his car wit hthe problem.

A-ran
09-22-2007, 01:09 PM
yeah man Cliff is cool and all but that was jacked up...

Papa_Smurf
09-22-2007, 02:14 PM
sounds pretty gay. he should have checked out his shit before me made you drive 5 hours.

bigdare23
09-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Yeah that was BS

he owe you seriously

Papa_Smurf
09-22-2007, 02:34 PM
he should have gave u gas money or sumthing, even though that wouldn't make up for the 5 hours of lost sleep.

uncalled for.

ash7
09-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Word

I'm just pissed...

so mad in fact i just went to Advance and bought a set of Koni sports... which is what i wanted in the first place, but this "deal" popped up and it was hard to turn down.

And no, the only compensation he offered was "you guys thirsty?" and "man, i really owe you one, next time I'll ride down to your place."

*sigh* there will not be a "next time"

Thanks for coming to my pity party everyone.
I think a round of reps "on the house" is in order! :yes:

-jonathan

jfrolang
09-22-2007, 03:47 PM
What a douche basket. He made you take his stuff back off your car because one of his shock forks was stripped? Wasting all your time? I'd have told him to go get a new shock fork and suck it.