PDA

View Full Version : to everyone being a internet tough guy....

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 09:19 PM
shut the fuck up, no one cares, go eat a used tampon.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Ya, and if you do talk shit on the internet someone may threaten to shoot you cause they have a dick to far up their ass!!

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Ya, and if you do talk shit on the internet someone may threaten to shoot you cause they have a dick to far up their ass!!

wow, how long did it take you to come up with that non sense?

still want to race me for money in your SE-R? or bitch out like before?

hopefully you'll slide your car right into a wall before you have sex.

and I'm curious, everytime you try and talk smack to someone, you make gay refrences.....what are you 12? or perhaps that's all you think about.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 09:44 PM
I don't see why you make a post trying to call out people on the internet being tough?

You are just starting shit which would well make you an internet tough guy...

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 09:46 PM
because you guys were all bitching about racing, and then it came to about fighting and then fighting at the drift event....wtf?

everyone was making plans to fight at the drift event....yay......let's help the scene by fighting at it.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 09:47 PM
wow, how long did it take you to come up with that non sense?

still want to race me for money in your SE-R? or bitch out like before?

hopefully you'll slide your car right into a wall before you have sex.

and I'm curious, everytime you try and talk smack to someone, you make gay refrences.....what are you 12? or perhaps that's all you think about.

I don't have an SE-R. So that means I couldn't bitch out.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 09:48 PM
because you guys were all bitching about racing, and then it came to about fighting and then fighting at the drift event....wtf?

everyone was making plans to fight at the drift event....yay......let's help the scene by fighting at it.

the only one that wanted to fight at the drift event was dirtysouth drifter he was the one asking if halfbaked and jay where going to show up.

I know better to fight in a public place. Mostly, because I don't want to get in trouble for something as stupid as fighting. I have other ways of proving my point instead of kicking someone's ass. I don't need to have an ego check just because I can fight better than someone.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Yea read the posts. Did I ever once say "Hey lets fight at the drift event."

That kid is like "Come to drift event and say shit to my face and I'll beat your ass."

We told him to come to us, and to come up to barrett if he wants to fight.

It'd be retarded to fight someone at a public event like that. Not only does it ruin it for everyone but we'd go to jail. I'm pretty dumb but not that stupid.

It started out with us telling him our opinion of his car a long ass time ago when he asked for peoples thoughts. It escalated into him wanting to race. So we agreed, and now he wants to fight because he can't race since he has no license.

HiPSI
07-19-2005, 09:53 PM

care to elaborate?

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 09:55 PM
care to elaborate?

sure...

it was just about a post a while back where some people where talking shit....saying things, making fun of people, blah....blah...blah, and then someone said you wouldn't say that to my face. Then they said if you said stuff like that that you'd get your ass beat....and someone said they'd probably bring a gun or what not.

I guess some people just take the internet to serious.

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 09:56 PM
It started out with us telling him our opinion of his car a long ass time ago when he asked for peoples thoughts. It escalated into him wanting to race. So we agreed, and now he wants to fight because he can't race since he has no license.

well then, this thread isnt pointed towards you guys...it's pointed to the guys who got the last two threads closed.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Also, I'll say about 98.2% of the time me and auxiliary start talking shit just because it is funny to see peoples reactions. We aren't serious, but everyone takes it serious which is what is funny about doing it.

However this kid definately lets it effect him way to much. So that is what makes it so much fun.

I don't wanna fight anyone but I'd gladly race any of those kids cars. I haven't had a chance to make it to the track since I built my car and I'd love to see how it performs. Don't think I'm pussing out or shit like that, but I agreed to race first and well thats what should go down.

1439/2000
07-19-2005, 10:01 PM

That kid is like "Come to drift event and say shit to my face and I'll beat your ass."

We told him to come to us, and to come up to barrett if he wants to fight.

It'd be retarded to fight someone at a public event like that. Not only does it ruin it for everyone but we'd go to jail. I'm pretty dumb but not that stupid.

Yeah really I have no idea how this whole thing happened. I mean I can have my opinion which is blue pignose splashed hatchbacks are ugly and then Captain Driftard starts "Hey come to the event and we'll wrestle" Oh my god. No thanks.

On a side note:

nobody said vr-4 yeah they r pricey

I mean can you not see my posts,avatar,signature? What other galant runs low 12s?

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Captain Driftard starts "Hey come to the event and we'll wrestle" Oh my god. No thanks.

hahaha, you gotta admitt, that just sounds really funny.

Kalifornia087
07-19-2005, 10:09 PM
1439/2000... dude i got respect for your car, but dirtysouth drifter, or chris, does not have a cheap p.o.s... sure he got a good deal on the shell (1989, rust free, straight, great interior, four steelies with good tires-- $500 bux), but that car is nice. just because you hate on pignose's and don't like his paint doesn't mean it is a pile. seeing as he and joe built it themselves and only have a total of about 6k in it it is a lot better off than most other 240's with that much money in them... and as for making fun of his drifting, he's only been to 3 events so he shouldn't exactly be a fucking pro... u guys should ease up a little

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 10:15 PM
1439/2000... dude i got respect for your car, but dirtysouth drifter, or chris, does not have a cheap p.o.s... sure he got a good deal on the shell (1989, rust free, straight, great interior, four steelies with good tires-- $500 bux), but that car is nice. just because you hate on pignose's and don't like his paint doesn't mean it is a pile. seeing as he and joe built it themselves and only have a total of about 6k in it it is a lot better off than most other 240's with that much money in them... and as for making fun of his drifting, he's only been to 3 events so he shouldn't exactly be a fucking pro... u guys should ease up a little

I have a 240 with under 6 grand put into it also...and I have built it all by myself with just a couple of friends. Does that mean I get a cookie too?!

1439/2000
07-19-2005, 10:21 PM

Just doesnt look like it was done very well. Whatever I could care less about this kids car...I got out of 240s partly because of the "scene" getting like this.

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 10:40 PM

show me where i said ill beat your ass? if u look back you and captain fagot jay are the only ones talking about racing me and then beating me then beating my ass. i just told you pussy's to grow some balls and start talking shit to peoples faces instead of hiding behind your computer. im not a chump and i dont take threats lightly. if you were joking just to see reactions im not the person to be fucking with.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Dude seriously. Stop trying to talk shit. Saying you are hardcore cool man. I'm sure you are. If you are so hardcore I already told you where you can come and meet up with us. BTW it is pretty funny to see how pissed off you get at this.

And you have to be retarded because you clearly said you'd be down with fighting us after Tracy said there should be a fight.

So hmm...there ya go.

1439/2000
07-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Cool. I did say I would go to the track and bust your ass. We can still do that.

You can document that.

Captain Faggot Jay said he would race your 240 at the track.

Will this prove something?

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Just doesnt look like it was done very well. Whatever I could care less about this kids car...I got out of 240s partly because of the "scene" getting like this.
how was my car not done very well? is it cause you didnt help? you think that everything you work on is "the shit"? y didnt you just buy a vr4 3000gt? you got all that money... or a supra? or are those gay too? dude you are driving a pos galant! no matter if it is all wheel drive super modded out with clean interior!!! its still a 91 galant... i know my car isnt anything special either but i dont go around to every forum telling everyone that their car is gay or has a bad paint job or wasn't built to your standards. and y did you buy a car thats already built and done with? cant do it yourself? your boasting other peoples shit claiming it as your own and you didnt do anything but ask mommy and daddy to buy it for you. buying a car that is already built, all you gotta do is boast about how your the shit and your better than everyone... thats weak!

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 10:55 PM
I already said come up to Barrett sometime. We can meet up and go to a place where there isn't other people or cops.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 10:56 PM
Hey dirtysouth drifter, why don't you drive your 240 to Marietta and fight us...

OOHHH!!! wait you can't! Shut the fuck up.

1439/2000
07-19-2005, 10:59 PM
how was my car not done very well? is it cause you didnt help? you think that everything you work on is "the shit"? y didnt you just buy a vr4 3000gt? you got all that money... or a supra? or are those gay too? dude you are driving a pos galant! no matter if it is all wheel drive super modded out with clean interior!!! its still a 91 galant... i know my car isnt anything special either but i dont go around to every forum telling everyone that their car is gay or has a bad paint job or wasn't built to your standards. and y did you buy a car thats already built and done with? cant do it yourself? your boasting other peoples shit claiming it as your own and you didnt do anything but ask mommy and daddy to buy it for you. buying a car that is already built, all you gotta do is boast about how your the shit and your better than everyone... thats weak!

You obviously dont know me. I bought the 240 stock and automatic then swapped everything, in my garage.

Who else am I ragging on for having a piece of shit? I'm going around to others forums telling everything their car is slow and ugly? Nope. Just yours. Because it is. Im sure there are a few other people with some piece of shit cars on here and when i run across them ill call them out.

My parents didnt give me a fucking penny to work on my cars and thats the truth. I worked fucking 50 hr work weeks in high school to buy that shit and since then I've been flipping it to get something I like better.

Why dont I get a Supra? Dont want one and thats also the truth. I like cars that are different and have character. Now I love Supras to death but for right now I couldnt afford one I could do what i wanted to with.

I have also wanted a galant, a kouki, a grand national, a few others. I just wanted to get a few of my favorite cars and go as far as I could with them. When I got there, I sold them.

Talk about some weak ass shit huh? I have traded plus gotten cash for my past 2 cars. Mommy and Daddy dont pay my bills son. You have no idea how I have grown up or what I have had to do to get nice shit. I live on my own and pay for everything. Notice I am in Kennesaw now because I moved out and go to college and have a REAL JOB. You still live at home I'm sure and make 6 bucks an hour. You know what? AWESOME.

I am a fucking elitist and I am better than you. :lmfao:

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:00 PM
Any fucking time you wanna come up. If you wanna come up sometime after the drift day thats cool. I'd hate for you to be to fucked up to drift.

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 11:03 PM
im all for beating the shit out of you. just let me know when and where. ill be there. but aparently some mod wants to cry if its done at the event and he might go tell so just name a time a place.

wow, why are you even in the "import scene"? you are telling me that you want to goto a drift event and fight someone? you are wanting the city to pull the plug on having organized events that contribute to violence?

I think you need to take a step back and calm the hell down, or maybe just stop posting all together, because with only 17 posts you arent making any friends here.

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 11:07 PM
You obviously dont know me. I bought the 240 stock and automatic then swapped everything, in my garage.

Who else am I ragging on for having a piece of shit? I'm going around to others forums telling everything their car is slow and ugly? Nope. Just yours. Because it is. Im sure there are a few other people with some piece of shit cars on here and when i run across them ill call them out.

My parents didnt give me a fucking penny to work on my cars and thats the truth. I worked fucking 50 hr work weeks in high school to buy that shit and since then I've been flipping it to get something I like better.

Why dont I get a Supra? Dont want one and thats also the truth. I like cars that are different and have character. Now I love Supras to death but for right now I couldnt afford one I could do what i wanted to with.

I have also wanted a galant, a kouki, a grand national, a few others. I just wanted to get a few of my favorite cars and go as far as I could with them. When I got there, I sold them.

Talk about some weak ass shit huh? I have traded plus gotten cash for my past 2 cars. Mommy and Daddy dont pay my bills son. You have no idea how I have grown up or what I have had to do to get nice shit. I live on my own and pay for everything. Notice I am in Kennesaw now because I moved out and go to college and have a REAL JOB. You still live at home I'm sure and make 6 bucks an hour. You know what? AWESOME.

I am a fucking elitist and I am better than you. :lmfao:
im happy for you and your real job! and to tell you the truth i dont care about your life story and how sad and tramatic it has been. i dont care that your going to college and i dont care about anything you do with your money. but i do care when u talk shit to me over the computer and not in person. the computer is your safe way to be big bad ass man on campus when your actually a little puss. i may be skinny but i have no fucking doubt in my mind that i could take you and your lover! so when your ready to get of the computer and back up the shit you talk let me know

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 11:10 PM
wow, why are you even in the "import scene"? you are telling me that you want to goto a drift event and fight someone? you are wanting the city to pull the plug on having organized events that contribute to violence?

I think you need to take a step back and calm the hell down, or maybe just stop posting all together, because with only 17 posts you arent making any friends here.
where in there does it say" i want to fight you at the drift event on saturday at turner feild?" i told the dude i would meet him some where. and trust me im not for meeting and making friends over the internet. i have a real life thanks.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 11:11 PM
im happy for you and your real job! and to tell you the truth i dont care about your life story and how sad and tramatic it has been. i dont care that your going to college and i dont care about anything you do with your money. but i do care when u talk shit to me over the computer and not in person. the computer is your safe way to be big bad ass man on campus when your actually a little puss. i may be skinny but i have no fucking doubt in my mind that i could take you and your lover! so when your ready to get of the computer and back up the shit you talk let me know

you have no clue about fighting...I can tell.

whatch you fuck with, some people really know how to fight.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Dude I've mentioned 3 times in this thread where you can find us. But yet you keep saying for me to tell let you know when we are ready...hmm.

You probably shouldn't call out 2 people at once...especially when you couldn't take either of us.

Also I never saw Jay mention his life was sad or tramatic...are you illiterate too? I mean I know you did drop out of high school. That should be your new name "DropOutDrifter" It has a nice ring.

AznTraitor
07-19-2005, 11:13 PM
wand trust me im not for meeting and making friends over the internet. i have a real life thanks.

well then, what's the point for even registering for this site? what's the point for even posting? what's the point on wanting to meet up with these guys and fight? if you have a real life, then none of this should bother you.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 11:14 PM
come up to buford tomorrow night

Bufurd? I like to stay in areas where I am around other highschool graduates.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:15 PM
come up to buford tomorrow night

Just because you don't have a license doesn't mean I'm coming to you.

You want to fight ME.

You come to me.

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Bufurd? I like to stay in areas where I am around other highschool graduates.
and that has to do with what? and i did graduate just sometimes people change schools and dont let jay know so he automaticly thinks they dropped out

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Just because you don't have a license doesn't mean I'm coming to you.

You want to fight ME.

You come to me.
your the one who ever started the shit about fighting! i just said if you got something to say then say it to my face. and you said ill race u and win then beat you up. remember or do i need to copy paste that shit in here

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:19 PM
Dude, I swear to god. Re-read the thread. Or buy hooked on phonics then read the thread.

You mentioned fighting way before me.

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:21 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=182611&postcount=53

There read that.

You said you're down for fighting way before I ever mentioned it.

HalfBaked + 1.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 11:23 PM
owned

1439/2000
07-19-2005, 11:25 PM
well then, what's the point for even registering for this site? what's the point for even posting? what's the point on wanting to meet up with these guys and fight? if you have a real life, then none of this should bother you.

AznTraitor you are on point and make sense. :D

+1

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:30 PM
i didnt start this shit im just letting you fuckers know that you know where ill be saturday and that im all for meeting up some where.

My god we aren't fighting you at a drift event.

Good to see you make Vick Racing look professional.

We already told you where to meet us. Seriously do you have a reading comprehension problem.

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 11:34 PM
My god we aren't fighting you at a drift event.

Good to see you make Vick Racing look professional.

We already told you where to meet us. Seriously do you have a reading comprehension problem.
good to see you make burger king look professional

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:39 PM

That was pretty clever...

Seriously. Like I like how you took a spin on what I said but tried to change it around to say I represented Burger King. Like that was really really good. Did you think of it yourself? That is just so fresh, I don't think I've ever really seen anyone make a joke quite like that before. Would you like to get in any "your mom" jokes while you are getting in on the fresh new jokes?

1439/2000
07-19-2005, 11:39 PM

What?

He works at a bank. You have an extra chromasome. I swear to god your cut downs are horrible.

auxiliary
07-19-2005, 11:40 PM
what the hell are you talking about?

KoukiDrftr
07-19-2005, 11:43 PM
im done with all this lame shit... all i have to say to yall is grow some balls

HalfBaked
07-19-2005, 11:43 PM
im done with all this lame shit... all i have to say to yall is grow some balls

You dumb mother fucker. Atleast 6 times this thread I told you where to be if you wanted to fight us.

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:15 AM
I can't believe I just read this shit!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHe!!!!

GOD DAMN! I know Chris and Jay, and I think this is the funniest shit I have ever read in the Nissan section!!! You two crack me the fuck up and I applaud you both for the free* entertaniment!

-Brandon ( I am on 240SX #11, yes, I have had 11 240's now. I know, .... I, have an addiction.)

*Sales tax is not included

And if anyone tries to talk shit to me, well, anyone can find me. So COME THE FUCK ON, bitches!!!

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:30 AM
oh, and if we are taking bets, I got money on my dog. No, really, if you have the balls, you can try and fight my dog. He is a mean ass little bastard now and has tried to attack anything walking down the street from a small ass mexican kid, to some old white crackhead. So, yeah, come knock on my door and I will be glad to let you in. BTW, aren't you supposed to come buy for some transaction this weekend Jay? hehehe, JK, Jay, you know I could not see my dog get put down for attacking a small child! Damn I got jokes! I'm sorry. It is 2:29 am and I have not had any sleep in 3 days..................

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:33 AM
And BTW, i just figured out why you call yourself 1439/2000*

*see center of dash in Jay's car

But Jay, bring the galant by this weekend when you bring the money, you did not even let me see the G20 you little asshole!

HalfBaked
07-20-2005, 02:22 AM
oh, and if we are taking bets, I got money on my dog. No, really, if you have the balls, you can try and fight my dog.

Auxiliary's dog vs your dog.

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 09:13 AM

Word!

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 09:24 AM
Brandon stop talking shit before I come beat your ass, and why havent you replied to my pm. Why dont me and you go fight somone, who would you put your money on.
All this talk about fighting makes me want to knuckle up with a couple of people you know whos names begin with k and s.

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Oh, I am not here to start shit, take that back maybe I am, anyway I have a 240 with an sr, I would love to see how my new setup run against some of you.

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 09:30 AM
I think if I keep posting I will make 100

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 09:31 AM
All most there

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Ok I am done.

Importdreamer56
07-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Auxiliary's dog vs your dog.

Baxter has almost bitten Matt's nuts off.....LOL

Baxter has gone through a window chasing a pizza man down the street. I think Jimmy's dog would win.

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2005, 10:08 AM
wow, didn't kno NIssan was so entertaining

Spyder
07-20-2005, 10:13 AM
wow, didn't kno NIssan was so entertaining

me either :)

Importdreamer56
07-20-2005, 10:14 AM
i need to go spice up mazda

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2005, 10:15 AM
Honda never has anything going on :(...never nothing 4 sale or anything...

chnco
07-20-2005, 10:15 AM
this thread is gay, I'll kick all your asses.

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 10:17 AM

I dought it

Importdreamer56
07-20-2005, 10:25 AM

allen isn't being nice :rant:

1439/2000
07-20-2005, 10:41 AM
And BTW, i just figured out why you call yourself 1439/2000*

*see center of dash in Jay's car

But Jay, bring the galant by this weekend when you bring the money, you did not even let me see the G20 you little asshole!

Yeah I got rid of that one pretty quick. HAHA oh well. Yeah I'll talk to Jimmy and see if he still wants the "purchase".

You know a blue splashed hatch is ugly. You have taste too.

auxiliary
07-20-2005, 01:27 PM
since all our other threads got closed...

how can you call this a clean install?

http://www.promotionsupplies.com/temp/ebay/IC/kits/s13-3.jpg

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Brandon stop talking shit before I come beat your <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a>, and why havent you replied to my pm. Why dont me and you go fight somone, who would you put your money on.
All this talk about fighting makes me want to knuckle up with a couple of people you know whos names begin with k and s.
I AM talking shit! But hell, hands down, I KNOW that Jeremy (Nyteryder) would seriously, no shit, beat the fuck out of everyone posting on this thread right now. And probably at the same time. Me and Jeremy are cool with each other but I would probably catch a HUGE right fist to the face just for standing around! Yeah, I got money on Jeremy, in a fight and in his car.

I did not know how to reply to your PM. Sorta left me with a blank. And yeah, I know who you are talking about. No comment, after all, I gotta hide and wait in the shadows like I always do! Yeah, I am a shady ass white kid! But oh well, if you are cool with me, then you got nothing to worry about.

About my dog vs. another, I think that would be cruel to put 2 dogs together, and if your (whoever) dog sounds like mine, then I know only one would live. However, I really don't give a fuck about putting him up against a human. That might be cruel, but I don't really give a fuck about anyone.

And to all of the non-Nissan people: No shit we are entertaining. Why do you think I can never get away from a nissan/ the nissan community! I love the cars, well, mainly 240's, and EVERY Nissan owner I know is crazy as fuck!! I LOVE IT. Chris, Jay, I will let you two carry on. Ding! Ding!

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:33 PM
since all our other threads got closed...

how can you call this a clean install?

Why is the power steering still on the other side? I know it is a pignose, but damn. Get lines quick.

how can you call this a clean install?]
I give up. How?

auxiliary
07-20-2005, 01:40 PM
lol i was wondering the same thing about the Power steering

Importdreamer56
07-20-2005, 01:46 PM
um...that engine doesn't look like it belongs in there...but it should fit right...am i correct

it looks dirty

auxiliary
07-20-2005, 01:52 PM
um...that engine doesn't look like it belongs in there...but it should fit right...am i correct

it looks dirty

god, go back to mazda forums.

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:55 PM

it looks dirty
This one might not look like it "BELONGS" in there. But yeah, they do fit. I will post up pics of a CLEAN swap and car (yeah, my grey one with the type-x's) as soon as I get pics.

FDslider
07-20-2005, 01:59 PM
god, go back to mazda forums.

I agree

Importdreamer56
07-20-2005, 02:00 PM
don't hate jimmy..you coming by tonight right

1439/2000
07-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Vick racing:

My garage:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/HalfBaked2002/cleaninstall.jpg

This was before the bigger turbo and everything. I noticed you were on stock turbo and maf so your car is pretty slow.

auxiliary
07-20-2005, 02:24 PM
owned

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
thats after his bigger turbo was taken off. he sold his and is getting another one. AZNTraitor i am with you. fuck talking on the internet lets fight dammit!!! when and where. I'll pick chris up and we can settle this. i want to fuckin fight.

FDslider
07-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Vick racing:

My garage:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/HalfBaked2002/cleaninstall.jpg

Hey, I see my old front-mount, radiator (was that my old one as well, I can't remember....), and I know you can't see it, but isn't that my old RS*R cat-back as well....hmmm. Damn thief. lol, jk. I still can't believe you sold that car. DAMN! This is some serious ownage.

1439/2000
07-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Hey, I see my old front-mount, radiator (was that my old one as well, I can't remember....), and I know you can't see it, but isn't that my old RS*R cat-back as well....hmmm. Damn thief. lol, jk. I still can't believe you sold that car. DAMN! This is some serious ownage.

Yeah you gave a good deal on all that shit too. :D

And if he took his larger turbo off why didnt he keep his z32/cobra maf on?

I mean you have to upgrade the maf to do a big turbo so why not keep the other upgrades?

KoukiDrftr
07-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah you gave a good deal on all that shit too. :D

And if he took his larger turbo off why didnt he keep his z32/cobra maf on?

I mean you have to upgrade the maf to do a big turbo so why not keep the other upgrades?
standalone plans

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 02:55 PM
no i didnt know u had a vr-4 because i dont read your posts or your sig. only until i heard chris talking about ppl talking shit.

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Dude seriously. Stop trying to talk shit. Saying you are hardcore cool man. I'm sure you are. If you are so hardcore I already told you where you can come and meet up with us. BTW it is pretty funny to see how pissed off you get at this.

And you have to be retarded because you clearly said you'd be down with fighting us after Tracy said there should be a fight.

So hmm...there ya go.

If recall tracy said dont fight at this event. and one of you said oh no we wont fight. chris dont give a fuck, i dont give a fuck about an event, ubt u hardcore boys dont really wanna fight. i am sick of this. i need to fight someone. someone has to pay for this pent up rage i have. lets do it now!! and cuk barrett. that long ass drive. I say some place in gwinnett. but if u guys want barrett, barrett u shall get. like i said i'll pick chris up and we settle this.

HalfBaked
07-20-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure what 'cuk barrett' means but ok.

If Chris is recruiting friends to fight then I suppose we shall do the same. This never involved you, it was between me jay and chris.

But like I said, if you want to bring friends into this we can bring our friends in too then.

HalfBaked
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
standalone plans

Sure ya are. But still explain why you are going back to stock MAF? What standalone are you getting? What MAP sensor program are you going to have?

Also you may want to plan on upgrading that nice stock s13 radiator you have there.

KoukiDrftr
07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Sure ya are. But still explain why you are going back to stock MAF? What standalone are you getting? What MAP sensor program are you going to have?

Also you may want to plan on upgrading that nice stock s13 radiator you have there.
my plans with my car dont envolve you...

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 03:54 PM
I did not know ia had so many wangsters, this is the funniest shit I have ever seen(planned fights, rules ect...). What ever happend to the good ol days of just runnin up on a bitch snuff them, take their sneakers and laugh about that shit all the way home. You dont plan shit and set dates, so everone can bring everone they know and have a thousand people out there, but hey, what so I know.Peace

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm not sure what 'cuk barrett' means but ok.

If Chris is recruiting friends to fight then I suppose we shall do the same. This never involved you, it was between me jay and chris.

But like I said, if you want to bring friends into this we can bring our friends in too then.
meant to say fuck barrett. and 2 against one isnt fair at all. i am helping my friend out. so it involves me now.

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 04:06 PM
I did not know ia had so many wangsters, this is the funniest shit I have ever seen(planned fights, rules ect...). What ever happend to the good ol days of just runnin up on a bitch snuff them, take their sneakers and laugh about that shit all the way home. You dont plan shit and set dates, so everone can bring everone they know and have a thousand people out there, but hey, what so I know.Peace
oh i would if i knew what they looked like or where they were. i am helping my friend out. nobody is gonna jump him.

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2005, 04:10 PM
this is wild.....so ya'll just gon have a gang of folks fightin each other cause 2 people have a problem with one person...why dont 1 of you just man up with him....and if he teh other guys wants to fight the other guy once that fight is done, so be it

Ryno
07-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Why are you guys fighting again? What's the problem....you guys all have slow, gay cars and you're fighting over it? :gay:

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 04:50 PM
hahaha. i aint never takled shit bout my car. anyway. i'll let chris fight jay as long as the other fag stays out of it.

HiPSI
07-20-2005, 05:40 PM
my cock is bigger

seriously though, who's gonna be the bigger man and drop this shit?

psinxs, i'm glad you don't care about an event, but I care about the event. if you don't care about it don't show up, plain and simple. again, you guys are welcoming them to start something at the event. if you start shit there's a damn good chance that DG/everyone would be banned from having events at turner. i for one kind of enjoy not having to drive 7 hours to an event every time, so how about you don't even mention it again and stay away from there? again, shouldn't be too hard since you don't give a shit right?

Kalifornia087
07-20-2005, 05:51 PM
lol... i just found out today that i have met jay... and from what i remember he is a cocky little shit who cruises with brandon in that purlple suspensioned out S14... i will like to see chris beat his ass...

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Its funny how HIPSI attacks everyone else except the two fags that started this in the first place. will i hsow up at turner? yes. but i wont fight unless they say something to me. we stay apart no problems. I will back up my boy anytime of day. this thread was not started by me so i didnt bring it up. They keep running off at the mouth and i say lets finish it. thats all i'm saying. and stay away from IA? unlikely. unless u break out the ban stick. and if u wanna do it thats fine as well. its just website.

HiPSI
07-20-2005, 06:03 PM
but aparently some mod wants to cry if its done at the event and he might go tell so just name a time a place.

yes, i'll go cry AND i will tell. do you understand what it takes to have these events? if you did you wouldn't be inviting conflict into it, you'd want it to run smoothly so that we can have more and more events locally. were you at the first SFS? a stupid accident caused by a big headed asshat nearly cost us the venue completely and it was on the street in front of the lot, not even technically on the grounds. so go ahead and say that you didn't tell them to come to the event and talk shit and that you'd fight them there, it's obvious i didn't read that at all and it was just formulated in my head :rolleyes:

HiPSI
07-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Its funny how HIPSI attacks everyone else except the two fags that started this in the first place. will i hsow up at turner? yes. but i wont fight unless they say something to me. we stay apart no problems. I will back up my boy anytime of day. this thread was not started by me so i didnt bring it up. They keep running off at the mouth and i say lets finish it. thats all i'm saying. and stay away from IA? unlikely. unless u break out the ban stick. and if u wanna do it thats fine as well. its just website.

regardless of those two, you are egging it on and better yet calling them out to turner. i am not attacking anyone personally and certainly not taking sides. i could give less than 2 shits if you all go out and shoot each other a few good times, just don't fucking keep telling them to come to turner and inviting a conflict onto already shaky ground.

and i don't care what you do on IA.

KoukiDrftr
07-20-2005, 06:10 PM
i agree... i just got blamed for the accident at the first sfs! it was people like me that caused that accident!

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 06:12 PM
I didnt call them out to turner i sad give me a time and a place. tracy even said dont fight there and i like tracy. We will get this handled elsewhere. I repeated the turner thing in this thread if they really didnt care (like i dont) to fight whereer we see them. BUT no it wont take place there. We'll get it settled on neutral ground.

HiPSI
07-20-2005, 06:14 PM
i agree... i just got blamed for the accident at the first sfs! it was people like me that caused that accident!

you didn't get blamed for shit. can you read?

AznTraitor
07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
just for your info, hipsi isnt siding with anyone....he's just trying to drift and doesnt want bad shit associated with drifting in ATL.....fighting at drift events will not make it any easier to get the sport coming to ATL more often.

HiPSI
07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
We'll get it settled on neutral ground.

all i was looking for

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Welcome. the lock please?

KoukiDrftr
07-20-2005, 06:19 PM
you didn't get blamed for shit. can you read?
nope cant read or write... i can type!!

HiPSI
07-20-2005, 06:27 PM
nope cant read or write... i can type!!

let me break it down for you:

i was pointing out that an accident almost cost everyone that venue, a car accident that wasn't on the grounds it was on a public street.

you told the two guys that you'd be at the event if they want to come start something, implying that you'd like them to come down there and start something, likely a fight of some kind.

a fight would be worse than a car accident, which would = no more events, which would make me a saaddddddd panda.

--so remember kids, if you get your panties in a wad over internet BS, don't bring it to your local drift event.

KoukiDrftr
07-20-2005, 06:31 PM
let me break it down for you:

i was pointing out that an accident almost cost everyone that venue, a car accident that wasn't on the grounds it was on a public street.

you told the two guys that you'd be at the event if they want to come start something, implying that you'd like them to come down there and start something, likely a fight of some kind.

a fight would be worse than a car accident, which would = no more events, which would make me a saaddddddd panda.

--so remember kids, if you get your panties in a wad over internet BS, don't bring it to your local drift event.
got ya!

PSINXS
07-20-2005, 06:31 PM
still no lock HIPSI?

AznTraitor
07-20-2005, 06:40 PM
still no lock HIPSI?

do you want it locked now? or are you being sarcastic?

smoxe
07-20-2005, 06:41 PM
lol shits mad funny..Just agree to meet up and go there in advance ,spot someone out and be like Im the mexican dude with the cowboy hat acidwash jeans and a mullet with a Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt..Then when the other guy shows up hell get into a fight with some random dude with a cowboy hat acidwash jeansa mullet and a Stone Cold shirt..Works ALL the time :lmfao: Or do an ICecube from Boyz N the Hood..Brandish your heater and be like...Do we havea problem?

KoukiDrftr
07-20-2005, 06:41 PM
we want it locked...

AznTraitor
07-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I think he stepped out for a minute, but let's just consider it dead and the fact that no one needs to reply because we have it sorted. right?

auxiliary
07-20-2005, 07:17 PM
wait....you guys are really going to fight?

Tracy
07-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Listen. If I hear one more word about fighting at Turner or anywhere near it or anyone telling them to meet them at Turner or anything REMOTELY CLOSE! I will take it upon myself to not let you into the event. I work the gate and I will have DG give you your fucking money back!!!!! There are plenty of people that will be willing to take your place at the event. I am not taking sides. I like all of you! But if you try to fuck up my drifting, I'm going to fuck up your drifting. As a matter of fact, all of you are red flagged now. I'm going to call the guys from DG and I'm going to tell them to keep their eyes on all of you!

Importdreamer56
07-20-2005, 08:28 PM
TRACY...OWNS you all :smileowne

FDslider
07-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Yeah you gave a good deal on all that shit too.

I know. You know me by now. If I am selling something, it is ONLY to help out a friend or to simply GET RID OF IT. I never make money on selling parts. If I did, I would probably have a damn good bit of money. Also, Jay, how much did Troy sell you those 300ZX wheels for? I am trying to sell 5 300 wheels for $250 on here, and it is like WTF? For some reason, nobody is jumping on them. I would prolly take $200 for all 5 which is a DAMN good deal, so someone buy them now!

Jeremy (Nyteryder), I am with you on this one. Just go find the mother fuckers talking shit, and beat the fuck out of them there. And steal their wallets instead of their shoes. Fucks them up, plus you get something else out of it besides a laugh.

And to PSINXS, who in the hell are you? I am trying to figure it out, and I am sure that I know you, I just don't know who you are right now. And no, I am not trying to talk shit. But, if someone wants a challenge, I will call up Nyteryder real quick and make it REAL exciting!

And to everyone involved, listen to Tracy and Erin (HiPsi). DO NOT DO THIS AT THE EVENT!!!! I will personally make sure that everyone involved will never be able to come back to ANY event if this takes place there. So, if you see each other there, PLEASE, be a man about it and walk the other way. Then, after the event, do like me: Hide in the shadows, follow them home and settle at their house. That way, no extra people get involved, and if the cops get called, well, then it is on your property and nobody but you can get in trouble. Oh well. I know shit happens, but that is why they made toilet paper!!!! And diapers, for some of you little bitching ass babies!!!!

And Kalifornia, do not get me (Brandon) confused with the fag in the purple 240. We share the same name, but have NOTHING in common.

Peace out bitches,
Brandon

1439/2000
07-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah Brandon the guy with the purple 240. I hate his ass and he can die in a fire. I havent talked to him in a year.

And I'm not going to Turnerfest because I'm not paying to see drifting anyway. I was there last event by chance and didnt pay.

I dont see why you want to fight anyway. I just think your car is ugly.

HalfBaked
07-20-2005, 10:39 PM
I already told ya I'm not going to fight you at Turner Field. I don't see why people continue to say that.

Also if you need to know what I look like Tracy has posted a picture of me in one of these threads, and there is a picture of me in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread. Find it. PSINXS nothing I ever said involved you, but if you just wanna jump on the fight bandwagon go for it. You say it is because you want to get your friends back, cool man. My friends haven't jumped in saying they'll have my back because CHRIS said he will fight me.

Again just to clarify things I've said in this thread 1000 fucking times.

1 - No fighting at Turner Field that is retarded.
2 - Chris brought up the fighting, I even posted the link to prove it.
3 - You can find us at Barrett just let us know what night you are going to be up there and we'll do our best to be out there.

Also make this between just me and you Chris. 1 on 1. None of the friends jumping in shit. If you want it to go down you know where to make it happen.

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 10:52 PM
I already told ya I'm not going to fight you at Turner Field. I don't see why people continue to say that.

Also if you need to know what I look like Tracy has posted a picture of me in one of these threads, and there is a picture of me in the "Post a picture of yourself" thread. Find it. PSINXS nothing I ever said involved you, but if you just wanna jump on the fight bandwagon go for it. You say it is because you want to get your friends back, cool man. My friends haven't jumped in saying they'll have my back because CHRIS said he will fight me.

Again just to clarify things I've said in this thread 1000 fucking times.

1 - No fighting at Turner Field that is retarded.
2 - Chris brought up the fighting, I even posted the link to prove it.
3 - You can find us at Barrett just let us know what night you are going to be up there and we'll do our best to be out there.

Also make this between just me and you Chris. 1 on 1. None of the friends jumping in shit. If you want it to go down you know where to make it happen.

Well said.

FDslider
07-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Jeremy, how come you never comment on my posts? WTF MAN?!?!? lol, you know I am just joking. Are you going to the event at Turner this weekend? If so, I will prolly see you there!

FDslider
07-20-2005, 10:59 PM
And Chris, I see you are looking at this right now. What's up ho! Obviously I am not taking sides, especially since I don't even know how the hell all this started, but I would LOVE to watch!

Nyteryder
07-20-2005, 11:25 PM
I wish I could but I have to take a class this sat. Court ordered so I cant skip. Oh, I dont need to comment on your post, I believe you said it all, plus they dont want none. My 240 is taken apart right now anyway for my new turbo that hopefully should be here fri. Cant wait.

FDslider
07-20-2005, 11:46 PM
I wish I could but I have to take a class this sat. Court ordered so I cant skip. Oh, I dont need to comment on your post, I believe you said it all, plus they dont want none. My 240 is taken apart right now anyway for my new turbo that hopefully should be here fri. Cant wait.

That sucks. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. You always crack me up. It is funny though. You know these kids are picturing you to be some small, goofy ass white kid (sorta like me), but oh well. Maybe some shit will be slung our way, then we can FUCK someone up for real. You got dibs on their shoes, I got the wallets!!!!! hehehehehehe

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 12:41 AM
I've seen the nyteryder guy before, I know he isn't a small goofy ass white kid. I also know wayyy better than to talk shit to him.

But anyways back to you Chris.

I'm just gonna throw this out there.

A) You can come to Barrett and fight me.
B) We can both just drop this and try to be mature and I won't reply to any of your shit on here and you won't reply to mine.

The choice is yours.

FDslider
07-21-2005, 01:17 AM
I've seen the nyteryder guy before, I know he isn't a small goofy ass white kid. I also know wayyy better than to talk shit to him.

But anyways back to you Chris.

I'm just gonna throw this out there.

A) You can come to Barrett and fight me.
B) We can both just drop this and try to be mature and I won't reply to any of your shit on here and you won't reply to mine.

The choice is yours.
hehehe, I like this kid. He is pretty smart. Well, I don't know. He is sticking up for Jay a lot here... jk lol. BTW, if Chris chooses number A, I wanna be there to watch, cool? And yes, I said "number" A just to get a couple laughs, so I don't wanna hear any douchebags calling me a dumbass.

now is the perfect time for Jay to chime in with a smart ass comment and me laugh my ass off. I am bored and need a little humor to go to sleep on.

-Brandon (never owned a purple 240 BTW, hehehe. that WOULD be gay!)

Importdreamer56
07-21-2005, 01:30 AM
Jay isn't home yet. I would choose A

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 01:31 AM
Jay isn't home yet. I would choose A

Well your name is Chris. But you aren't who I'm referring too.

But nice to know you'd wanna fight me you bastard.

auxiliary
07-21-2005, 01:33 AM
He'd body slam you, and then do some sort of hulk hogan move on you....

and then throw up after it.

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 01:45 AM
He'd body slam you, and then do some sort of hulk hogan move on you....

and then throw up after it.

Not to mention kick me in the chest while I'm drunk and not expecting it...

FDslider
07-21-2005, 01:45 AM
I wish I as high right now. You don't even know how fucking funny this shit would have been if I read it all stoned as fuck! hehehe, I can only imagine.........

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Chris's rx7 is going to be sick. Lets finish the clutch tomorrow so I can dreeeeft it at Turner field like fucking Otis Nixon did at atlanta-fulton back in 91 bitches. Old School.

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:14 AM
Mother fucking Greg Olson!

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:24 AM
http://www.stu-man.com/90ud/064cabrera.jpg
owned.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:27 AM
Otis Nixon kicking the shit out of somebody:

http://www.progressiveboink.com/jon/images/toppsbig/28.JPG

Otis Nixon in jail:

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/07/47/61/image_361477.jpg

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:32 AM
You know when you saw my Greg Olson, Leo Mazoni, and John Smoltz signed baseball today you got a bit wet.

BTW, I am willing to pay top dollar for an Autographed Poster of the 91 braves roster.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Oh hell yeah. 91 braves were the shit. Sid Bream.

FDslider
07-21-2005, 02:34 AM
God Damn! Thank you Jay! that is all that I needed to ensure a good night's rest. And you drifting? Even more laughs!! Just kidding, take it easy. God damn it. I need some weed! Looks like I am going over to a friend's house as soon as I wake up in the afternoon to steal a couple bowls!!!! hehee

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:34 AM
1991 Atlanta Braves

Complete Roster
# Pitchers Height Weight Throws Bats Date Of Birth
33 Steve Avery 6-04 190 Left Left 04-14-1970
48 Juan Berenguer 5-11 215 Right Right 11-30-1954
36 Mike Bielecki 6-03 195 Right Right 07-31-1959
36 Tony Castillo 5-10 188 Left Left 03-01-1963
18 Jim Clancy 6-04 220 Right Right 12-18-1955
40 Marvin Freeman 6-07 222 Right Right 04-10-1963
47 Tom Glavine 6-01 190 Left Left 03-25-1966
32 Charlie Leibrandt 6-03 200 Left Right 10-04-1956
42 Rick Mahler 6-01 202 Right Right 08-05-1953
50 Kent Mercker 6-02 195 Left Left 02-01-1968
49 Jeff Parrett 6-03 193 Right Right 08-26-1961
26 Alejandro Pena 6-01 205 Right Right 06-25-1959
46 Dan Petry 6-04 200 Right Right 11-13-1958
42 Armando Reynoso 6-00 196 Right Right 05-01-1966
43 Doug Sisk 6-02 210 Right Right 09-26-1957
25 Pete Smith 6-02 200 Right Right 02-27-1966
29 John Smoltz 6-03 210 Right Right 05-15-1967
46 Randy St. Claire 6-02 190 Right Right 08-23-1960
30 Mike Stanton 6-01 190 Left Left 06-02-1967
43 Mark Wohlers 6-04 207 Right Right 01-23-1970

# Catchers Height Weight Throws Bats Date Of Birth

49 Damon Berryhill 6-00 205 Right Both 12-03-1963
19 Francisco Cabrera 6-04 193 Right Right 10-10-1966
8 Mike Heath 5-11 190 Right Right 02-05-1955
10 Greg Olson 6-00 200 Right Right 09-06-1960
31 Jerry Willard 6-02 195 Right Left 03-14-1960

# Infielders Height Weight Throws Bats Date Of Birth

11 Mike Bell 6-01 175 Left Left 04-22-1968
2 Rafael Belliard 5-06 150 Right Right 10-24-1961
4 Jeff Blauser 6-00 170 Right Right 11-08-1965
12 Sid Bream 6-04 220 Left Left 08-03-1960
45 Vinny Castilla 6-01 185 Right Right 07-04-1967
17 Danny Heep 5-11 185 Left Left 07-03-1957
14 Brian Hunter 6-00 195 Left Right 03-04-1968
20 Mark Lemke 5-09 167 Right Both 08-13-1965
9 Terry Pendleton 5-09 180 Right Both 07-16-1960
34 Rico Rossy 5-10 175 Right Right 02-16-1964
15 Jeff Treadway 5-11 170 Right Left 01-22-1963

# Outfielders Height Weight Throws Bats Date Of Birth

5 Ron Gant 6-00 192 Right Right 03-02-1965
16 Tommy Gregg 6-01 190 Left Left 07-29-1963
23 David Justice 6-03 200 Left Left 04-14-1966
17 Keith Mitchell 5-10 180 Right Right 08-06-1969
1 Otis Nixon 6-02 180 Right Both 01-09-1959
24 Deion Sanders 6-01 195 Left Left 08-09-1967
27 Lonnie Smith 5-09 170 Right Right 12-22-1955

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:44 AM
Jeff Treadway. Damn. I think EVERYBODY forgot about his ass.

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:47 AM
I forgot about Lonnie Smith and Mike Bielecki. I think he had like 1 arm.

FDslider
07-21-2005, 02:51 AM
Sid Bream looked like a damn chicken when he ran!!! Come on, you guys know I am fucking right about this one!!!

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:52 AM
Sid Bream looked like a damn chicken when he ran!!! Come on, you guys know I am fucking right about this one!!!

He also was out by like 10 feet in the 91 playoff game.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:52 AM
No really he did. He was tall as shit and had a stache and mullet.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 02:53 AM
Who was the pitcher with one arm for the Phillies a while back?

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:55 AM
http://www.cumberlink.com/content/articles/2003/11/13/sports/sports01.jpg

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/pics/sid_bream_autograph.jpg

And oh ya..

http://www.jmacgraph.com/scans/bream_sid.jpg

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 02:58 AM
http://www.meganandjack.com/mt/archives/Bentz.jpg

http://www.flintjournal.com/125/past/images/lr/ABBOTT.jpg

There are 2.

Jim Abbott was the famous one tho. He was good too.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 03:06 AM
yeah jim abbott. that 1 armed sob.

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 03:14 AM
Jim Abbott was a god among men!

Although this guy ruined the 91 season for the braves...

http://images.art.com/images/products/large/10105000/10105979.jpg

Jack MotherFucking Morris.

Maybe his most memorable game was Game 7 of the 1991 World Series, in which he gave a marathon 10-inning shutout performance against the Atlanta Braves. The Minnesota Twins scored the game's only run in the bottom of the 10th to win the Series, with Morris being named as the Most Valuable Player.

Importdreamer56
07-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Way to go off topic....come over to my house now, my garage is lonely

FDslider
07-21-2005, 12:31 PM
this shit is funny as hell. So where did Jim Abbott where his glove? Did he swing with one arm as well? I remember a one-armed mother fucker, but damn, that was YEARS ago.

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Jim Abbott would put his glove on his knub but after he pitched he'd quickly put it on the same hand he pitched with.

And I don't know how he batted. But I'm pretty sure it was impressive to see.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 12:35 PM
He balanced his glove on his nub, threw, and then switched it really fast to field.

Jim Abbott= One insanely talented Handicapped Major Leaguer

Otis Nixon=Meth Addict

And why is he kicking this shit out of somebody in that pic I posted. I thought they collided or something but the more I look at it, it just looks like a mule kick to the stomach.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 12:36 PM
jinx

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 12:36 PM
We both said nub.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 12:53 PM
Yeah thats kinda weird. Nub is not a common word to just land on.

FDslider
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
hehehehe, funny, funny shit here. Fuck a nub, that's a STUB!!! I don't know wtf I am talking about, so please don't ask.

auxiliary
07-21-2005, 01:16 PM
baseball is gay, and so is dirtysouthdrifter

HalfBaked
07-21-2005, 01:17 PM
You're gay.

Because you hate baseball.

Well Jim Abbott is gonna come and beat you with his nub.

FDslider
07-21-2005, 03:07 PM
nub, stub, stub, nub, oh god damn. What the fuck is the difference really? Either way he is a one-armed son a bitch! (This post was directed towards nobody, I just had to post it up cuz I, personally, think it was funny. So screw you assholes! I'm going home.....wait a minute...... I am home.) FUCK!!!

B16a2 Civic
07-21-2005, 03:09 PM
you seen the guy from teh ying yang twins, D Roc, he has the same problem

CiVeK9
07-21-2005, 06:00 PM
dats my boy AznTraitor....i support ya all da way

sebastianHoff
07-21-2005, 07:46 PM
11 pages for this bs? seriously ladies.

Importdreamer56
07-21-2005, 07:56 PM
ah...but you know you like.....come on say it.

1439/2000
07-21-2005, 09:13 PM
11 pages for this bs? seriously ladies.

6 are talking about baseball. I love it.

AznTraitor
07-21-2005, 09:22 PM
ah...but you know you like.....come on say it.

+1

Kalifornia087
07-22-2005, 10:49 PM
Yeah Brandon the guy with the purple 240. I hate his ass and he can die in a fire. I havent talked to him in a year.

And I'm not going to Turnerfest because I'm not paying to see drifting anyway. I was there last event by chance and didnt pay.

I dont see why you want to fight anyway. I just think your car is ugly.

"And Kalifornia, do not get me (Brandon) confused with the fag in the purple 240. We share the same name, but have NOTHING in common."

i havent read past page 8, but id just like to clarify this.... ok jay, thank you for realizing that the other brandon was a complete moron...
And S14Slider brandon, i meant the other brandon, not you... dude, this is austin, remember me?? used to chill at p&r, had that white CRX, and an SHO with a green hood (red car).... how ya been man?

1439/2000
07-22-2005, 11:20 PM
"And Kalifornia, do not get me (Brandon) confused with the fag in the purple 240. We share the same name, but have NOTHING in common."

i havent read past page 8, but id just like to clarify this.... ok jay, thank you for realizing that the other brandon was a complete moron...
And S14Slider brandon, i meant the other brandon, not you... dude, this is austin, remember me?? used to chill at p&r, had that white CRX, and an SHO with a green hood (red car).... how ya been man?

Yeah purple 240 Brandon is a tool. If i see him, he's gonna eat shit, no joke.

HalfBaked
07-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Page 8 is where it gets good. Or its page 9.

One of those 2.

I'm not on default settings.

1439/2000
07-23-2005, 12:38 AM
Jim Abbott is borderline disgusting.

HalfBaked
07-23-2005, 01:05 AM
He has a posse now.

1439/2000
07-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Jim Abbott is the ultimate internet tough guy.

FDslider
07-24-2005, 06:48 PM
the one-armed bandit. I will get that SOB one day. I WILL fulfill my destiny!!!

HiPSI
08-08-2005, 05:04 PM
the tough bad ass guy on this Forum would be that quickdodge kid...hatin about everythin n tickin ppl off n startin arguments.

QD is not a "kid", and he only ticks off retards that warrant being picked on by showing their stupidity with posts like the one you just made.

quickdodgeŽ
08-08-2005, 05:30 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

PSINXS
08-08-2005, 06:00 PM
who resurrected this shit?

XBLG20
08-10-2005, 10:24 PM
ya'll need to get a life

Importdreamer56
08-11-2005, 08:27 AM
ya'll need to get a life

Then why did you even post idiot

XBLG20
08-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Then why did you even post idiot

:jerkit:

technoteg97
08-11-2005, 06:33 PM
.....my mark here is done :idb:

Speedm0(\)key
08-26-2005, 01:40 PM
i actually..... read this... and i'd just like to say.. fuck you all.. lets fight.. ill take on IA

Importdreamer56
08-26-2005, 03:14 PM
who would you want to fight???

Speedm0(\)key
08-26-2005, 06:23 PM
who would you want to fight???

you! :eye: