PDA

View Full Version : I hate UPS. I think theyve fucked me over!

-S Double C-
09-22-2007, 01:43 AM
Anyone had a bad experience with them. Ive had 3 now. I recently purchased a clutch kit from thinkskater on here. And he sent it out to me. Well were both in GA so i should got it 1-2 days tops...I check the tracking number a few days later worried why it hasnt come in and that shit said it had been droped off and it was no where in site! Cris (thinkskater) ended up having to paypal me back my money and getting fuck out his own clutch cause ups wouldnt do nothing about it. Then here a couple of weeks ago me and smokincl traded ecu's. He sent me his through ups. I recieved it in a day. Then i had to work all week so it took me a few days to get mine sent out. Well i sent it out 2 tuesdays ago and he still has not recieved it and he only lives 2 hours from me! I had the tracking number but through it away last saturday b/c i didnt here from him since that tuesday i sent it so i figured everything was good and he got it. Then sunday i got a call from him and missed it. I ended up getting back with him and he said he still hasnt recieved it. At this point it was a day too late and i had already through away the tracking number when i cleaned out my car b/c i didnt hear from him. So he agreed if i get the tracking number he will take it up with UPS. I havent went yet but im going tomorrow and im gonna act a fool if they dont give me a tracking number or have one. Is there a way for them to print me out another one? It sucks cause he's a good seller and am i and it's making me look bad b/c he hasnt got his part of the deal. :2up: UPS!

Crazy Asian
09-22-2007, 01:48 AM
I always had gl with fedex and ups. I've had hundreds of package received from them either on time or earlier. DHL fucked me over three times. Never dealing with them.

KPowerEP3
09-22-2007, 01:56 AM
UPS is the suck...a lot of their drivers are crooked as hell, too, I know some guys that work at the Forest Park hub, and they'll snatch shit and mark it delivered in a heartbeat if it's something they want.

Fedex or DHL for me, DHL is better for business stuff though, small envelopes etc., and fedex for packages.

-S Double C-
09-22-2007, 02:45 AM
UPS is the suck...a lot of their drivers are crooked as hell, too, I know some guys that work at the Forest Park hub, and they'll snatch shit and mark it delivered in a heartbeat if it's something they want.

Fedex or DHL for me, DHL is better for business stuff though, small envelopes etc., and fedex for packages.

i feel yah well i hope that didnt happen ill find out who the damn ups driver is for smokincl's area send somthing there and be waiting on his ass. :yes:

Julio
09-22-2007, 07:57 AM
I use UPS a min of 3 times a week. Never any issues.. Knock on wood .. lol

3.5altman
09-22-2007, 08:24 AM
I order stuff from ebay all the time, Ups lost three of my packages in a weeks time. I ordered 3 different things from three differnent companies. On there website tracking it says package delivered left at front door????? I was home all day sitting outside and doing some work around the house, ups guy never came by. 12 packages were lost in my hood, Ups man is stealing shit! I got refunded my money, but some stuff they lost i will never find that cheap again!

quickdodgeŽ
09-22-2007, 08:25 AM
Anyone had a bad experience with them. Ive had 3 now. I recently purchased a clutch kit from thinkskater on here. And he sent it out to me. Well were both in GA so i should got it 1-2 days tops...I check the tracking number a few days later worried why it hasnt come in and that shit said it had been droped off and it was no where in site! Cris (thinkskater) ended up having to paypal me back my money and getting fuck out his own clutch cause ups wouldnt do nothing about it. Then here a couple of weeks ago me and smokincl traded ecu's. He sent me his through ups. I recieved it in a day. Then i had to work all week so it took me a few days to get mine sent out. Well i sent it out 2 tuesdays ago and he still has not recieved it and he only lives 2 hours from me! I had the tracking number but through it away last saturday b/c i didnt here from him since that tuesday i sent it so i figured everything was good and he got it. Then sunday i got a call from him and missed it. I ended up getting back with him and he said he still hasnt recieved it. At this point it was a day too late and i had already through away the tracking number when i cleaned out my car b/c i didnt hear from him. So he agreed if i get the tracking number he will take it up with UPS. I havent went yet but im going tomorrow and im gonna act a fool if they dont give me a tracking number or have one. Is there a way for them to print me out another one? It sucks cause he's a good seller and am i and it's making me look bad b/c he hasnt got his part of the deal. :2up: UPS!

Maybe your buddy's Dad works for them. Later, QD.

ep9716
09-22-2007, 08:55 AM
I LOVE UPS!!!

UPS FTMFW!

-S Double C-
09-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Maybe your buddy's Dad works for them. Later, QD.

LOL! nah he's a painter, smartass!

Tracy
09-22-2007, 11:17 AM
UPS sucks.

EM1toEVO
09-22-2007, 11:43 AM
In my experience, 9 times out of 10 UPS either breaks the contents of the package or mutilates the package as if it were a football being thrown around. Fed Ex FTMFW!!

When I used to be on the road selling, I hard to go to the Fed Ex corporate HQ in Memphis once a month. Damn that place is HUGE!! It takes up a greal deal southern Memphis.

Princess12
09-22-2007, 11:44 AM
UPS is our primary shipping company at the shop. We've never had any major issues with them, but when we do have issues getting in touch with those guys is nearly impossible!

Mr. Clean
09-22-2007, 11:46 AM
i work for yearone and we use UPS for everything from decals to fenders and they have always done excellent with tracking and fixing problems. i also get everything shipped to me UPS or try and specify UPS from anyone sending stuff to me... i haven't had a single issue and i do international shipments as well through UPS at work and weve never had any issues except user issues ha. so i dont know if UPS just has it out for you guys or what, but they are the shiznit for everything i've needed. fed ex and dhl are crap on a stick as far as im concerned. fed ex has held packages at a local hub until it matched their "scheduled delivery date"... i had a package that tracking said it was in gainesville hub and sat for LITERALLY 4 DAYS so that i would recieve it on the date they predicted before i ordered the part. and dhl is just too small to compete right now.

woooo all that was a bit excessive but i like UPS... and that was my :2cents:

Princess12
09-22-2007, 11:48 AM
i work for yearone and we use UPS for everything from decals to fenders and they have always done excellent with tracking and fixing problems. i also get everything shipped to me UPS or try and specify UPS from anyone sending stuff... i haven't had a single issue and i do international shipments as well through UPS. so i dont know if UPS just has it out for you guys or what but they are the shiznit for everything i've needed. fed ex and dhl are crap on a stick as far as im concerned. fed ex has held packages at a local hub until it matched their "scheduled delivery date"... i had a package that tracking said it was in gainesville hub and sat for LITERALLY 4 DAYS so that i would recieve it on the date they predicted before i ordered the part. and dhl is just too small to compete right now.

woooo all that was a bit excessive but i like UPS... and that was my :2cents:

I work right down the road from you!

Mr. Clean
09-22-2007, 11:49 AM
I work right down the road from you!

word? haha where at?... im at work now come see me! haha

Princess12
09-22-2007, 11:52 AM
word? haha where at?... im at work now come see me! haha

Lol... I'm at work too! I work for the Kawasaki Dealership on 53

Mr. Clean
09-22-2007, 11:54 AM
yeah over there close to hensley? IA meet at year one 3:30 haha bring a kawasaki, i'll bring a 67 mustang gt500 out

Princess12
09-22-2007, 11:55 AM
yeah over there close to hensley? IA meet at year one 3:30 haha bring a kawasaki, i'll bring a 67 mustang gt500 out

Yep that's us! Ok... anything else moved to PM. Sorry for getting the thread off subject. Back to UPS.

3.5altman
09-22-2007, 11:59 AM
^^^ ha ha ha ur sig is funny

sirkus
09-22-2007, 12:14 PM
UPS left my PS3 sitting out on the doorstep of my apartment. Glad no one decided they wanted a free one. Honest people ftw!

I've never really had a lot of problems out of them. I ordered a CF hood once for my mustang. They packaged it decent, but it still had like 15 holes in it and dents all through it. I sent it back to the seller and he settled it with them I guess. He sent another one to me through Craters and Freighters. They actually took care of it that time. :)

buddha@TeamFX
09-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Yep that's us! Ok... anything else moved to PM. Sorry for getting the thread off subject. Back to UPS.

Hey is your name Erin??? or Aaron??

KREEP
09-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Did you use ups or the ups store? There is a difference. The ups store is privately owned and does not have any affiliation w/ ups other than the name. I have have several bad experiences with them shipping parts .

Princess12
09-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Take it to PM please...

Psycho
09-22-2007, 12:29 PM
If you both live in Georgia... Why are you shipping it to each other?

Mr. Clean
09-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Did you use ups or the ups store? There is a difference. The ups store is privately owned and does not have any affiliation w/ ups other than the name. I have have several bad experiences with them shipping parts .

very good point as well. we throw all our stuff on an 18 wheeler and then reds go to a small ups bread truck, but yeah i can see how a ups store wouldn't really give a damn

KREEP
09-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Shipping is cheaper than drivin now. Any time I have product and the person lives an hour away they want it shipped cause gas prices are so high and or they are just lazy

Psycho
09-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Shipping is cheaper than drivin now. Any time I have product and the person lives an hour away they want it shipped cause gas prices are so high and or they are just lazy
:thinking:But you gotta drive and drop it off at the UPS office any ways. If the two of you live an hour away and meet in the middle, it's only a 30 min. drive for each of you.
I'm sure 30min. of driving is cheaper than shipping a product.

KREEP
09-22-2007, 12:42 PM
very good point as well. we throw all our stuff on an 18 wheeler and then reds go to a small ups bread truck, but yeah i can see how a ups store wouldn't really give a damn Hell no they don't give a shit! My customer didn't get his product for 3 weeks cause of these jack asses! They shipped it to Minnessota and when it got there they said the product was damaged and it needed to be shipped back for further inspection. I tried to stop it but they shipped it back anyway! When it gets here the product is not damaged but the guy I paid and extra 15 bux to pack it and wrap it just put the shocks and springs and the rest of the kit into a box and threw one piece of bubble wrap on top. the box came back in ruins and the springs and shocks were all chipped up. I called my customer and he said go ahead and ship it back if the stuff isnt that damaged so i di along w/ a check to cover the damged goods so he got a good deal on some shit that was just had cosmetic damge. He calls me 2 days later and said this must be a joke, all that was in the box was a set of springs, no shocks or any of the other kit. I went to the store and sure enough the shit is still sitting there in the back and I called the owner of the store cussed him out and made him ship it for free, pay the insurance and next day it. He did and I will never do business with the UPS STORE AGAIN! The ups hub is different but because its another company using the ups name ......they just don't care as much as UPS and they do shitty business. ONLY USE THE ACTUAL UPS HUB! A friend of mine lost a $4500 road bike due to the ups store but thats a whole other long ass story!

Mr. Clean
09-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Hell no they don't give a shit! My customer didn't get his product for 3 weeks cause of these jack asses! They shipped it to Minnessota and when it got there they said the product was damaged and it needed to be shipped back for further inspection. I tried to stop it but they shipped it back anyway! When it gets here the product is not damaged but the guy I paid and extra 15 bux to pack it and wrap it just put the shocks and springs and the rest of the kit into a box and threw one piece of bubble wrap on top. the box came back in ruins and the springs and shocks were all chipped up. I called my customer and he said go ahead and ship it back if the stuff isnt that damaged so i di along w/ a check to cover the damged goods so he got a good deal on some shit that was just had cosmetic damge. He calls me 2 days later and said this must be a joke, all that was in the box was a set of springs, no shocks or any of the other kit. I went to the store and sure enough the shit is still sitting there in the back and I called the owner of the store cussed him out and made him ship it for free, pay the insurance and next day it. He did and I will never do business with the UPS STORE AGAIN! The ups hub is different but because its another company using the ups name ......they just don't care as much as UPS and they do shitty business. ONLY USE THE ACTUAL UPS HUB! A friend of mine lost a $4500 road bike due to the ups store but thats a whole other long ass story!

yeah so for future reference to all above...

ups store FTL

ups hub (pickup/delivery service w/trucks) FTW

KREEP
09-22-2007, 12:49 PM
:thinking:But you gotta drive and drop it off at the UPS office any ways. If the two of you live an hour away and meet in the middle, it's only a 30 min. drive for each of you.
I'm sure 30min. of driving is cheaper than shipping a product.
If you have a ups account which doesnt cost you shit they will pick it up from your doorstep.:goodjob:

Psycho
09-22-2007, 12:56 PM
If you have a ups account which doesnt cost you shit they will pick it up from your doorstep.:goodjob:
And lose it promptly afterward:lmfao:

VteckTuna
09-22-2007, 05:58 PM
I dont care for UPS or FEDEX. UPS always destroys packaging and FEDEX stole a $400 package from me and then when I filed a claim they said that it had been delivered and wouldn't cover anything despite having insurance on it.

-S Double C-
09-23-2007, 11:59 PM

ups store

w3bcod3r
09-24-2007, 02:05 AM
Allah Akbarh !!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOm !!!!!!! :english: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nomad!
09-24-2007, 09:14 AM

I used to work at the Pleasant Hill hub and crap would go missing all of the time. I'm still amazed that some people would get away with stealing tires. How in the hell can you sneak out with freakin' tires?!?!?

I think that is what happened to a G5 I ordered a few years ago. It was tracked from CA to the Pleasant Hill hub & it disappeared. In UPS's defense, they were very quick to take care of it once the claim was put in. They pretty much chalked it up to employee theft.

blown_ss
09-24-2007, 10:49 AM
yeah i just had a big problem with them. i sent some motor parts and they lost a clutch, flywheel, and one out of 4 rods and pistons. they suck! the box i sent it in had a huge hole in it. i own a moving company and i know how to pack things to ship them. they tried to blame it on me. in the end i won and got my money back. 2600 worth. dumb ass people.