PDA

View Full Version : Its 2:00 AM and....

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:11 AM
It is now twelve hours before I am officially married. My mind is racing, it is really quite awkward. I am staying in a chalet in TN, and am having a bit of trouble sleeping. She is a prize female. You'd have to be someone special to put up with me, anyhow. How many people here are actually married? I would imagine a majority of the people here are not. Did you experience any type of cold feet? Is your care level, on a scale from 1-10, a zero?JK.

Nitro
09-22-2007, 01:14 AM
CONGRATS DAWG!!!

been with my wife 12 yrs....married for 4 yrs........ luv her to death....keep it real & you'll do fine ;)

Dracc
09-22-2007, 01:15 AM
wow man... congrats.. ummm.. .wow

Dracc
09-22-2007, 01:16 AM
CONGRATS DAWG!!!

been with my wife 12 yrs....married for 4 yrs........ luv her to death....keep it real & you'll do fine ;)

i've been with your wife for 4 years too.. damn we are doing good :D

iloveboost
Congrats on taking the plunge! You know you love her when you went and got the ring instead of a Z06! LOL!!

Congrats! It's all downhill from here. I was happy it was finally over and the pressure was lifted.

Nyteryder
been married for 2 years and there were no cold feet here!

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Thanks dewds. Its a really wicked feeling. Im glad to see people with a positive attitude towards the plunge. Most people I talk to say to "run and hide". Scratch that garbage. And yes, ring instead of z06 was the turning point!

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:23 AM
been married for 2 years and there were no cold feet here!

Thats because the "cold feet" ran from your giant ass.JP. Sup Dawg? nething good?

Nyteryder
09-22-2007, 01:31 AM
Thats because the "cold feet" ran from your giant ass.JP. Sup Dawg? nething good?

That, and the fact that we were living together for 3 years prior. Anyways, welcome to the club

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:34 AM
Gracias^^^. Ch-Ch-Changes.

Crazy Asian
09-22-2007, 01:39 AM
Hmmm now you got to find a car that you can keep a baby in and can achieve 450 whp without your wife slapping you. That's gonna be hard.

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Hmmm now you got to find a car that you can keep a baby in and can achieve 450 whp without your wife slapping you. That's gonna be hard.

STI?

XLR8NMR2
09-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Good luck man, hope the best for the future....

Crazy Asian
09-22-2007, 01:47 AM
STI?

True but then again you can please her with the Legacy Spec B. Taht will make her happy since its a real 4 door....but inside you know it's the same turbod STi engine and has AWD and can make masssive whp. HAHAHAH

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:50 AM
F250? Wont necessarily be an extremely fast vehicle, but, can make 450.

Nyteryder
09-22-2007, 01:51 AM
boost a lexus gs300

Crazy Asian
09-22-2007, 01:51 AM
HAHA REDNECK TURBO DIESEL!!! ROCK THAT SHIT WITH A CONFEDERATE FLAG!!!

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 01:54 AM
boost a lexus gs300

Good idea, I was thinking of something from the Lexus family.

redneck turbo diesel

I actually AM rocking an F250, minus the flag though.

S II K
09-22-2007, 01:57 AM
HAHA REDNECK TURBO DIESEL!!! ROCK THAT SHIT WITH A CONFEDERATE FLAG!!!

haha yeah with fucking smoke stacks. DO IT!

anyways congrats man
hope the best for you and your wife.

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 02:01 AM
Gracias amigo. This is actually a really good topic. Four door family car to boost?

Nyteryder
09-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Good idea, I was thinking of something from the Lexus family.

I actually AM rocking an F250, minus the flag though.

I am selling my sc400 in a couple months and will be getting another gs and I will boost it

Seymour222
09-22-2007, 02:08 AM
^^^ Good idea. Hurry up and buy!

Psycho
09-22-2007, 02:34 AM
... im drunk...
that is all.

nightracer
09-22-2007, 02:43 AM
It is now twelve hours before I am officially married. My mind is racing, it is really quite awkward. I am staying in a chalet in TN, and am having a bit of trouble sleeping. She is a prize female. You'd have to be someone special to put up with me, anyhow. How many people here are actually married? I would imagine a majority of the people here are not. Did you experience any type of cold feet? Is your care level, on a scale from 1-10, a zero?JK.
Marraige fucking sucks. Did you see that movie, "I think I love my wife"? Thats going to be you. Not getting any pussy even if she is a trophy wife. You better establish yourself as the wearer of the pants quick in the marraige or she will open up ur ass and drive a freight train right up ur asshole. Yup women don't play that shit they're like a pack of wild bitches that play head games to get you to do some shit they could just ask you to do.

I get cold feet when its time to call after the first time after sex.....Its just such a big step. lol! :lmfao:

EmminoDaGreat
09-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Ill sell you my family car chris, anyway. goodluck have fun...

iloveboost
09-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Marraige fucking sucks. Did you see that movie, "I think I love my wife"? Thats going to be you. Not getting any pussy even if she is a trophy wife. You better establish yourself as the wearer of the pants quick in the marraige or she will open up ur ass and drive a freight train right up ur asshole. Yup women don't play that shit they're like a pack of wild bitches that play head games to get you to do some shit they could just ask you to do.

I get cold feet when its time to call after the first time after sex.....Its just such a big step. lol! :lmfao:
I feel bad for you. Marriage is the most enjoyable part of life for me. I've been married 3.5 years now and I have 0 regrets. There's some compromise that goes along with it, but it's compromise you don't mind making because you really love that person. I hope your marriage turns for the better because it can be a really great thing if both of your hearts are in it.

My wife and I didn't live together before getting married (we were 19 or 20). It was rough the first 5-7 months, but it worked out great. It took a lot of adjusting living with each other. Her bills were now my bills, and vice versa. We lived off a combined income of less than what one of us makes now. It was rough, but definitely worth it.

On a sidenote of how flippin awesome my wife is; she's getting me a nitrous kit and having it installed and tuned for me. She's the BEST gift giver, lol. Last year she got my Integra painted, and the year before that she bought me a rollbar, bigger intercooler and something else for the Integra. I didn't even have to tell her what I wanted. She took note of all the things I'd talk about and arrange it herself.

Anyways, I don't know what made me go off on that long-winded post, but congrats again, Chris! I wish nothing but the best for you both!!

Tasuki_Civic
09-22-2007, 10:31 AM
yea i heard chris....CONGRATS. Have fun. I know you worked hard to get to this point.

Tasuki_Civic
09-22-2007, 10:33 AM

thats a damn shame that you actually took time out of your life to write some shit like that.

:no:

you are really off. I feel bad for a female who gets with you.

Princess12
09-22-2007, 10:46 AM
I say "I do" in 3 weeks from today! Good luck with everything!!!

EM1toEVO
09-22-2007, 11:46 AM
CONGRATS DAWG!!!

I'm almost in the same boat. Together for 11 years and married for 4 this november.

Don't get too worried. Marriage isn't bad-just understand that it is definitely a compromise if you want it to work. Especially when you have kids...

EM1toEVO
09-22-2007, 11:49 AM
I feel bad for you. Marriage is the most enjoyable part of life for me. I've been married 3.5 years now and I have 0 regrets. There's some compromise that goes along with it, but it's compromise you don't mind making because you really love that person. I hope your marriage turns for the better because it can be a really great thing if both of your hearts are in it.

My wife and I didn't live together before getting married (we were 19 or 20). It was rough the first 5-7 months, but it worked out great. It took a lot of adjusting living with each other. Her bills were now my bills, and vice versa. We lived off a combined income of less than what one of us makes now. It was rough, but definitely worth it.

On a sidenote of how flippin awesome my wife is; she's getting me a nitrous kit and having it installed and tuned for me. She's the BEST gift giver, lol. Last year she got my Integra painted, and the year before that she bought me a rollbar, bigger intercooler and something else for the Integra. I didn't even have to tell her what I wanted. She took note of all the things I'd talk about and arrange it herself.

Anyways, I don't know what made me go off on that long-winded post, but congrats again, Chris! I wish nothing but the best for you both!!

You are one lucky man if you can get your wife to buy parts for you without even asking. I have to work it into the budget here and there. My wife thinks I'm a kid since I still want "toys" for my car.

sirkus
09-22-2007, 11:54 AM
I still don't understand why people do get married. It's a really expensive problem to get rid of if something doesn't work out.
I know it would be a beautiful thing though.. to happen if you really love the person. A lot of people who I know that are married, knew each other for maybe 3-4 months and now they think they have to get married. 2 years later they both hate each other. Or they're both cheating. I see me being with someone for a little bit of time to see how they react to everything that I have to throw at them, and how we both can handle situations.
But I guess that's all part of being in a working relationship.
I've yet to be in one...

Congrats for finding someone who you'd love to spend the rest of your life with! :goodjob:

Seymour222
09-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Im back. Thanks for all of the wonderful insight, and all of the congrats. I m ready for the challenge and the compromise. I understand that Ill have to give up/cut back on a lot of the things I love, and she understands that Im going to be a dirty old man one day. I think it will balance out and the positives will shadow the negatives. Gracias. BTW, congrats Princess, as well.

Hundo®
09-24-2007, 06:01 PM
HURRY, DUMP HER BEFORE YOU MAKE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE. :2cents:

jk, congrats buddy :]

Leadfoot_mf
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Congrats on taking the plunge! You know you love her when you went and got the ring instead of a Z06! LOL!!

Congrats! It's all downhill from here. I was happy it was finally over and the pressure was lifted.
your talking about marriage right?

BTEC
09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Congrads man, sorry i couldnt make it up there to do the burnout ive been talking bout doing at a wedding for yrs. All u lonley hating muthafukers dnt know shit. just bc yawl cant make relationship wrk or yawl fuck with shit women dnt make marrige a mistake. If urs or someone u know marriage didnt wrk, just say it wasnt so good for me or my friend and good luck. You didnt think it was such a dumb idea when u decided to take the step.

Seymour222
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Gangster^^^. Gracias bro. Well have a party of something. There we will perform the nastiest burnout ever witnessed by the Human species.

BTEC
09-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Gangster^^^. Gracias bro. Well have a party of something. There we will perform the nastiest burnout ever witnessed by the Human species.
party is cool but im good with the chill sessoin idea u had with steaks on the grill and some budlight. I still havent seen the house or that other truck u bought. ill try to find me a chick with some nice buttcheeks and a pretty smile to bring along.

Seymour222
09-24-2007, 06:29 PM
Deal Dewd.^^^

Evil Goat
09-24-2007, 06:30 PM
a late congrats, being married is pretty nifty, how else can you essentially double your income overnight?

i had cold feet, sorta, i was nervous as hell, then got pulled over by GSP, already late, on the way to the church, both me and my best man were coming from my house and he got both of us at one time, 87/35....once i explained the situation, and he saw all the flower things for the bridesmaid in my passenger seat he said i probably had enough problems and let us both go....that took the edge off and made everything else seem simple

Vteckidd
09-24-2007, 07:08 PM
oh shit, CHris getting married?!!

i might be joining the club soon too. I think ill come back married after SEMA this year

BTEC
09-24-2007, 07:10 PM

i might be joining the club soon too. I think ill come back married after SEMA this year
he got married saturday. you getting married too. can i do a burn out? lol!!!!

Seymour222
09-25-2007, 07:58 AM

We're going to have to have a giant "asian midget party" for that. Good luck with it Mike. LMK the details amigo.

Jecht
09-25-2007, 09:13 AM

I feel sorry for you and your wife. Just by what you've said I can tell that you two obviously aren't meant for each other because you seem to find numerous faults in your marriage.

Anyways, I think there are plenty of fun four doors. Here are some I would build/buy:
-Evo
-STI
-Legacy
-Mazdaspeed Protege
-Any sort of VIP sedan would be good, kids would love to be driven to school in a cool car
-Jetta VR6 or 1.8T

itsjustdee
09-25-2007, 10:43 AM
aw congrats :D

Kevykev
09-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Hmm....in theory, he should be married now!

Tasuki_Civic
09-26-2007, 09:47 AM
party is cool but im good with the chill sessoin idea u had with steaks on the grill and some budlight. I still havent seen the house or that other truck u bought. ill try to find me a chick with some nice buttcheeks and a pretty smile to bring along.

**clearing throat**
:D ;) :boobies:

bigdare23
09-26-2007, 09:48 AM
**clearing throat**
:D ;) :boobies:

prove it ;)

Sammich
09-26-2007, 09:49 AM
i was about to get married sept 22 til we moved it back to nov 10...congrats on ur wedding

Seymour222
09-26-2007, 06:30 PM
i was about to get married sept 22 til we moved it back to nov 10...congrats on ur wedding

Ironic. Thats the day I got married (22nd). November 10th is my fathers birthday.

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2007, 06:32 PM
congrats