PDA

View Full Version : Pleasant Hill

Andr3w
09-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Who's all gonna be there Saturday night? What time also?

Elbow
09-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Nobody it closed down

Andr3w
09-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Since when? I was there 2 weeks ago

03redspecv
09-21-2007, 10:43 PM
cops pretty much said done last week. I went and no one was there at like midnight

Dracc
09-21-2007, 10:55 PM
werd? somebody said peeps where out there tonite

03redspecv
09-21-2007, 11:16 PM
hrmmm, maybe they were just pricks last week? Or someone did sum stupid shit. But I heard the same thing, I live but 5 min from that BP.. and I haven't seen any rice fly by like I usually do lolz.

Andr3w
09-22-2007, 04:50 AM
Well where is everyone meeting up at tonight?

madking411
09-22-2007, 06:30 AM
Wowww....this is my first time hearin bout this...i only got a chance to go to that meet two times...

oh, and...:???: where IS everyone meeting?

Well where is everyone meeting up at tonight?

03redspecv
09-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Well shit, guess I will be out there. I am meeting a group from Fayetteville. I have the light blue corvette. Old skool.

Rican219
09-22-2007, 07:01 PM
I will b ther around 10ish

cactusEG
09-23-2007, 11:12 AM
I will b ther around 10ish

i saw u there... and did any one see the blk guy about to get in a fight ?

eddie1212
09-24-2007, 01:13 PM
I was there saturday and 50 made everybody leave about 1130 pm every body scattered and we went to the park and ride on indian trail, i was in a red Teg with black wheels

93_eg_vtec
09-24-2007, 01:14 PM
I was there saterday night

§treet_§peed
09-24-2007, 01:19 PM
hahaha p hill used to be nice.. its ghey now lols

Doppelgänger
09-24-2007, 02:02 PM
The beaners dun gone messed it all up for everyone! finally!

§treet_§peed
09-24-2007, 02:06 PM
it happens

BamzRexsi90
09-24-2007, 03:01 PM
i was there saturday(all black Diesel Excursion).It was all cool until some mexicans and this black dude tried to jump this asian dude in a subie.

Andr3w
09-25-2007, 10:19 PM
That's gay as hell. WE all need to think of a new spot.

wantboost
09-25-2007, 10:27 PM
the hell? i was there at 12 and must have left right before it happened?? :thinking:

TRDwasiq
09-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Exit 111 there is a bigger parking lot then BP and its a nice location

OnURleft
09-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Just so all of you know. Bunch of gang banging latin american fags and some other low life hourly waged idiots tried to get in a fight right infront of the resturant. Obviously the resturant owner called the cops and everyone was kicked out. So as far as a meet it should still be going down every saturday like always. If no one is there then go to the park and ride south one exit...everyone from BP last saturday went there.

Joelow30071
09-26-2007, 03:07 PM
what location are we going to meet? you say exit 111, but are what place or park are you talking about? I am sad that the BP meet was shut down due to low life thugs. If you want you can email me address in private if you want. Thanks.

TRDwasiq
09-26-2007, 05:42 PM
not actually 111:) sorry its Mall of GA exit Buford if u coming from south u take a left and if north u take a right..on 985..the park and ride its a very nice place to have a meet

cactusEG
09-26-2007, 05:56 PM
meets like this happen every week end, a small group from of u who go (from IA) cant change the spot all of asudden. You can have a small group hang out and who know maybe in time thing will get bigger, but those same gangbagers who went to plesshill will find the new spot and fuck it up..:2cents:

Julio
09-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Just so all of you know. Bunch of gang banging latin american fags and some other low life hourly waged idiots tried to get in a fight right infront of the resturant. Obviously the resturant owner called the cops and everyone was kicked out. So as far as a meet it should still be going down every saturday like always. If no one is there then go to the park and ride south one exit...everyone from BP last saturday went there.

So whats makes you think the were low life hourly waged ? Because they were Latin?
Dumbest shit I read in this thread..

TRDwasiq
09-26-2007, 06:17 PM
So whats makes you think the were low life hourly waged ? Because they were Latin?
Dumbest shit I read in this thread..
i agree :yes::yes:

2TONETTFD
09-26-2007, 09:37 PM
He ment mexican...lol southern mexico. I agree but not just because they where latin....there are many well rounded not to mention successful latin americans. It is the fact that they have no other aspiration or goal in life but to "GANG BANG" if you will

Doppelgänger
09-27-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey cactus, so i guess you are one of the idiots that drives a half primered car with nasty straight piped exhaust, parks after circling/revving/burning out and then cranks up the radio with 800 watts of mids and trebble blasting spanish circus music? Those are the idiots who get everyone in trouble.... and i have yet to see a whitey do such retarded behavior up there.

So right back at ya

4x4bo
09-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Once a month theres a show at the Hooters across the street, 46 trophies and registration is only 20 bucks, anyone can enter and theres enough parking for 150 cars with body kit venders and live DJ, Oh yeah and hooters chics all over the parking lot. Registration is 5-8 and the show is from 6-10. Free raffles for hooters gear and motorsports dvds and soon to be car electronics givaways.

cactusEG
09-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey cactus, so i guess you are one of the idiots that drives a half primered car with nasty straight piped exhaust, parks after circling/revving/burning out and then cranks up the radio with 800 watts of mids and trebble blasting spanish circus music? Those are the idiots who get everyone in trouble.... and i have yet to see a whitey do such retarded behavior up there.

So right back at ya

lol u stupid fool. thanks for the green ... no im not primed and stright pipe:gay: get ur shit right ..

sleepys4
09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
A date at the end would have been great^^

cactusEG
09-27-2007, 11:09 AM
what?

bowdown201
09-27-2007, 11:20 AM

I believe that was meant for 4X4bo cactus.

Doppelgänger
09-27-2007, 11:23 AM
lol u stupid fool. thanks for the green ... no im not primed and stright pipe:gay: get ur shit right ..

Well, if you're not, they why take offence at what i say about that crowd?

But it's ok for you to brag about 'pissing off multicolor trash', yet someone makes a remark about another color and yet thats not ok..... well i guess you're just better then everyone else :rolleyes:

cactusEG
09-27-2007, 11:25 AM

i'll it to offence when u talk about hispanics. But i will agree that they do pull some ricer shit..

Doppelgänger
09-27-2007, 11:30 AM
i'll it to offence when u talk about hispanics. But i will agree that they do pull some ricer shit..

No, there is a difference between hispanics and beaners.... just like there is a difference between white trash and caucasians. If you said "i dolt like hanging around so-and-so place because of the white trash", im sure as hell not going to be offended because i know im not white trash :yes:

stanger04
09-27-2007, 11:35 AM
I have talked to g-nett pd and they say where allowed to be their as long as were not acting like idiots in the parking lot as long as everyone is cool we can be their anytime we want that the businesses dont even care as long as were not causing problems or disruppting their business...that the cops that actually protrole that area just dont like sitting their all night thats why they try to run everyone off so early....

Doppelgänger
09-27-2007, 11:38 AM
not actually 111:) sorry its Mall of GA exit Buford if u coming from south u take a left and if north u take a right..on 985..the park and ride its a very nice place to have a meet
Yeah, you go right ahead and try meetign up at PnR @ 985 :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Doppelgänger
09-27-2007, 11:43 AM
I have talked to g-nett pd and they say where allowed to be their as long as were not acting like idiots in the parking lot as long as everyone is cool we can be their anytime we want that the businesses dont even care as long as were not causing problems or disruppting their business...that the cops that actually protrole that area just dont like sitting their all night thats why they try to run everyone off so early....
So you sat down with the whole department and asked them this? It is not up to any one cop to say yay or nay on being there. Technically, we are not allowed to be there by law. None of the people are utilizing the facilities that are there, which is loitering. So the cops and punt everyone out as they damn well please. When the groups are small and quiet, they kinda let it slide, but soon as the idiots show up and start being...well, stupid, then it gets shut down. 9 out of 10 times is some dipshit speeding through there, burning out or throwing trash around the parking lot.

I do know of a couple spots to meet with good potential, but the hell if i ever post them on here.

Annihilation
09-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Man that shit is always going on after 12midnight..like 40+ cars

2TONETTFD
09-27-2007, 07:04 PM
^Is that nos setup on your motor?

SandM
09-27-2007, 07:16 PM
well, from what i understand, the cops dont want us up there before 12 am. i guess they are protecting the businesses from overcrowded parking lots. i will probably show some time (red dc with primer crappy front bumper). its up to the cops whether we can stay. as for the idiot black guy... i wasnt there, but i know him and we'll have a nice talk...... (always doin stupid shit and i take no respinsibility for his actions)

Maniaç
09-27-2007, 08:19 PM
this thread is stupid. its not only the latin group going around causing trouble. believe me, i go out almost every night. gwinnett is a county full of all kind of trouble makers, so if people think they know whats up, sadly yall have no idea. and Mike, i agree there is a diffrence between a hispanic and a wetback(i like using that word better).

bp is full of ricers, and the majority of them are hispanic, sucks. but what can we say, they are taking over, slowly. me personally can't stand them, why, cause they give a bad name to hispanics like myself, im nothing like them. the way they act is the same way i used to act when i was 12. but w/e, bp's gay.

Elbow
09-27-2007, 08:20 PM
I'll be at BP Sat night any little pussies dare to run me, dont even try. Car is too fast for your slow BS at BP

quickdodge®
09-27-2007, 08:22 PM

But it's ok for you to brag about 'pissing off multicolor trash', yet someone makes a remark about another color and yet thats not ok..... well i guess you're just better then everyone else :rolleyes:

You'll have to forgive him, badger. He's an illiterate burrito buffer. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
09-28-2007, 01:41 PM
this thread is stupid. its not only the latin group going around causing trouble. believe me, i go out almost every night. gwinnett is a county full of all kind of trouble makers, so if people think they know whats up, sadly yall have no idea. and Mike, i agree there is a diffrence between a hispanic and a wetback(i like using that word better).

I thought beener has a 'lighter' sound to it...not quite as abrasive to the ear..... kinda like the difference between american beer and dark german beer. They're both beer, they'll both get you drunk.... just one is a little easier to get down quicker. lol

madking411
09-28-2007, 08:02 PM
What about Fridays??

GBurn387
09-28-2007, 08:17 PM
yea what's goin on...on Friday nights....???

madking411
09-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Cuz, if its goin down on Fridays, then i think i might go check it out in ~an hour and see whats goin on...long as there's no troublemakers....

OnURleft
09-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Dumbest **** I read in this thread..

Way to deduce something from your own ass hole. I suggest you pick up a book, learn to read properly, then type a response thats proper english before you go around typing your labils about someone.. conjured from the first word your brain can comprehend. "Ohh snap he said Latins, He must be a wrong dumbass mann." Wake up dude.. this is the real world and the reality is a fair majority of people in the BP area that are the culprits for crime, stupidity and getting us kicked out are Latin American gangs and OTHER irresponsible morons..as previously stated by me. I suppose I could think like you...Gosh..Your right! the majority of the people in that gang are responsible, self employed buisness owners with families at home. Getting in fights, carrying guns, doing burn outs and stupid **** are the motives of successful and properly educated harbingers in American society.... I must be an evil racist for using words that are politically correct.

madking411
09-28-2007, 08:40 PM
So. I guess, its OKAY to go to the Friday/Saturday night things, you just hafta be careful about who you talk to and meet....And no idiot behaviour....

2TONETTFD
09-28-2007, 11:58 PM
I'll be at BP Sat night any little pussies dare to run me, dont even try. Car is too fast for your slow BS at BP

Your just playing right?.....

jayjaySTI
09-29-2007, 10:28 AM
im with u on this one bro

MirageMan
09-29-2007, 11:42 AM
I'll be going to bp

MirageMan
09-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Also my friend in a TALON TSI all black

madking411
09-29-2007, 11:45 AM
MirageMan, what do you drive...a mirage??

cactusEG
09-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Way to deduce something from your own ass hole. I suggest you pick up a book, learn to read properly, then type a response thats proper english before you go around typing your labils about someone.. conjured from the first word your brain can comprehend. "Ohh snap he said Latins, He must be a wrong dumbass mann." Wake up dude.. this is the real world and the reality is a fair majority of people in the BP area that are the culprits for crime, stupidity and getting us kicked out are Latin American gangs and OTHER irresponsible morons..as previously stated by me. I suppose I could think like you...Gosh..Your right! the majority of the people in that gang are responsible, self employed buisness owners with families at home. Getting in fights, carrying guns, doing burn outs and stupid **** are the motives of successful and properly educated harbingers in American society.... I must be an evil racist for using words that are politically correct.

there are more than hispanic gangs arounds atlanta area. get ur s h i t right.

MirageMan
09-29-2007, 07:04 PM
MirageMan, what do you drive...a mirage??]\

yea i do. why you wan to run a 1.8 never well happen

madking411
09-29-2007, 07:40 PM
]\

yea i do. why you wan to run a 1.8 never well happen

Wha?:???:

Doppelgänger
10-01-2007, 08:12 AM

lol

lol

quickdodge®
10-01-2007, 08:20 AM

As usual, your lack of English comprehension prevails!

I'll type this real slow so that you might understand this time:

The sentence that you thought you were "correcting" read like this:

"this is the real world and the reality is a fair majority of people in the BP area that are the culprits for crime, stupidity and getting us kicked out are Latin American gangs and OTHER irresponsible morons."

In that sentence, the poster made a specific claim as to a certain type of people are getting everyone kicked out; Latin American gangs ands OTHER irresponsible morons(your name would have been shorter). Nowhere in that sentence did he allude to Latin American gangs being the only type of gang in Atlanta. His post had nothing to do with gang races in Atlanta. It sucks that you try so hard all the time and yet you fail. Each and every time. I always thought practice made perfect. And it's true. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
10-01-2007, 11:05 AM
QD, check the last post on page 3 to see where you got semi-ninja'd lol

haynbtu
10-02-2007, 03:49 PM
yea i used i went last week!
and ppl was still there if they are not there they are at tropical blue right across the bridge or at the park and ride on indian trail!

2TONETTFD
10-02-2007, 06:52 PM
in that little scramble that every one did 6 diff cars got hit that I know of....OMG PEOPLE CHILL the cops:police: just said please leave now, that does not mean that you little wanna be street racer sh!ts should peel out and almost hit everyone!! my RX7 almost got creamed twice!

cactusEG
10-02-2007, 07:10 PM
in that little scramble that every one did 6 diff cars got hit that I know of....OMG PEOPLE CHILL the cops:police: just said please leave now, that does not mean that you little wanna be street racer sh!ts should peel out and almost hit everyone!! my RX7 almost got creamed twice!

yea for real. I was trying to get out when a bunch of ppl started reving and burning out.

CBR
10-04-2007, 12:11 AM
yea i used i went last week!
and ppl was still there if they are not there they are at tropical blue right across the bridge or at the park and ride on indian trail!

Huh??? I can't understand a thing you type.

The Yousef
10-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Huh??? I can't understand a thing you type.

fuk u ray.

kairamiel
10-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Last night the cops ran us out of BP and we went to the Indian Trail park and ride and they ran us out of there. we "looked suspicious". so instead of being allowed to chill and hangout, they run us off. We need to find somewhere else to go.

We cant hang at a 24 hour place because we are "detering business".

We cant hang out at a place thats closed because we are "loitering" and we have no purpose there.

We cant even hang in a random parking lot with no business around it.

We have to find somewhere. Any ideas?

mushroom_toy
10-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Just park on the side of the damn road.

madking411
10-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Just park on the side of the damn road.

:lmfao:

But, what about the signs that say : "No stopping, standing, or parking on the shoulder"??

mushroom_toy
10-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Less likely to get ran off there. XD Even with the signs. Either way I was just being sarcastic. You know if you had a meet somewhere where yall contributed to something you might not get run off. Say a restaurant, where some of you actually got something to eat each time. Paying customers usually dont get ran off. :goodjob: Weve been having meets close to the sonics in oakwood (parking lot right behind) and some of use do eat each time. We have had absolutely nothing said to us. Of course we have a no bs policy too.