PDA

View Full Version : Misc Resident Evil 3: extinction

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 08:40 PM
OMG! fantastic! its amazing! totally worth the money! i give it 4.5 outta 5!

cactusEG
09-21-2007, 08:42 PM
i wonted to see that movie so bad...

Turbo04
09-21-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm afraid to see cause the last two sucked so much ass.....the first was blah, then I had hopes for the second, blah. I'm sure I'll see this, but god I hope it's better...

BuBBa DRiFT
09-21-2007, 08:44 PM
ill see it this weekend, glad it got good reviews, the 2nd one was cool, but kinda corny, this next one looks bad ass

Maverick
09-21-2007, 08:49 PM
it looks good, but i dont know why claire is in it...jill was bad ass...claire is just another chick with a gun

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 09:07 PM
1st one was pretty good considering what videogame moovie were up till then......2nd was so-so and corny as u said.

hope this one breaks the mold

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 09:10 PM
it does trust me, the only real thing thats gotten on my nerves about the series is that i've read the books and played the games and it really doesn't follow the series of either it kinda twists and changes things along the way..... the 3rd is just all out bomb!

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 09:11 PM
RE4 would make the greatest game movie ever

ChnkyLao
09-21-2007, 11:18 PM
RE4 is in spain somewhere and RE5 is in africa somewhere, in 6 we'll probably be shooting some asian zombie ninjas

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:20 PM
oh snap! JDM zombies! wearing shirts that say i <3 britney spears lol

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:23 PM
black people are gonna march when RE5 comes out

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:25 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: whine whine whine thats just ridiculous if they do

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:26 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: whine whine whine thats just ridiculous if they do

:rolleyes:

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:29 PM
just saying... its not racist its just the continent they are on... i guess the first one was wrong and racist against white people... its stupid. racism only begins when that person wastes the time thinking their thought power on it

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:31 PM
just saying... its not racist its just the continent they are on... i guess the first one was wrong and racist against white people... its stupid. racism only begins when that person wastes the time thinking their thought power on it

they already tried to stop RE5 from being made cause a white man(chris redfield)kills black people in africa....guess they figured africa would be filled wiith indians

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:35 PM
ugh, how retarded! thats soooooo BS i don't even care if people are that "offended" by that BS then don't buy the game, just like i'm sure all the hookers and prostitutes in america banned together to fight GTA when it came out b/c you can sleep with a hooker then whoop that ass to get your money back... plain and simple its RETARDED! i'll keep my mouth shut for the rest of the things i have to say only b/c i don't want this thread to get into another racism debate.... i'll leave it at this... i'm not racist and never will be but people that keep bringing it up are the people who are the true racists.... (not you hypno you muh brotha :goodjob:)

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:40 PM
ugh, how retarded! thats soooooo BS i don't even care if people are that "offended" by that BS then don't buy the game, just like i'm sure all the hookers and prostitutes in america banned together to fight GTA when it came out b/c you can sleep with a hooker then whoop that ass to get your money back... plain and simple its RETARDED! i'll keep my mouth shut for the rest of the things i have to say only b/c i don't want this thread to get into another racism debate.... i'll leave it at this... i'm not racist and never will be but people that keep bringing it up are the people who are the true racists.... (not you hypno you muh brotha :goodjob:)

yep,buts thats the USA for u...u give a inch,people take a mile

but im not opening that can of worms

foshizzle

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:43 PM
exactly....

but back on track.... milla did a great job and damn she looked soooo good the whole way through... tell you want the only girl i'd have no problem makin sweet sweet whoopi to in the back of my lucino! i mean she's the only girl i know with A cups that would straight GET IT!!!!!!!! :D

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:45 PM
exactly....

but back on track.... milla did a great job and damn she looked soooo good the whole way through... tell you want the only girl i'd have no problem makin sweet sweet whoopi to in the back of my lucino! i mean she's the only girl i know with A cups that would straight GET IT!!!!!!!! :D

milla is so hot,but she looked like she was wearing lara croft's outfit in the trailer

wasnt ali larter in it?

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:46 PM
exactly....

thats not asian:goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:48 PM
yeah she's got that same basic get up... and its teh hawtness... and oh yes ali larter was in it doin her sexy thing... but sadly she really didn't do tooooo much ya know... i mean the movie was totally about ALICE "milla" so i mean it was great either way

JDM onlyy
09-21-2007, 11:50 PM
I wanted to see this movie so bad, but I'm poor. Might go see it before noon tomorrow or sunday..its only 5 dollars then..I'll probably even bring me a nice little date along. Lol if I can find one...:thinking:

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:50 PM
yeah she's got that same basic get up... and its teh hawtness... and oh yes ali larter was in it doin her sexy thing... but sadly she really didn't do tooooo much ya know... i mean the movie was totally about ALICE "milla" so i mean it was great either way

was this the same T-virus stuff?

cause it looked like the zombies were faster

ChnkyLao
09-21-2007, 11:52 PM

more like we'll piss off the japanese when we have to use vtak to get away from the zombies

i dont see spanish people mad about the ghost recons or resident evil 4, some actually enjoy shooting mexicans :???:

mocha latte cupcake
09-21-2007, 11:54 PM
yeah, without giving too much away the main scientist genetically alters it to create a faster, stronger, more aggresive strain of it in hopes of recapturing alice. its wicked how some of the stuff happens i'll say that!

OneSlow5pt0
09-21-2007, 11:56 PM
yeah, without giving too much away the main scientist genetically alters it to create a faster, stronger, more aggresive strain of it in hopes of recapturing alice. its wicked how some of the stuff happens i'll say that!

o,ok....cause i was like"did they put the parsites in this one"

mocha latte cupcake
09-22-2007, 12:01 AM
no.... there are a few new monsters but mostly the same ones who have been altered or the mutation has evolved.

BTW spencer locke would totally get it too! who cares if she is 17 i mean damn, see the movie and you'll wanna hit that too! :D

OneSlow5pt0
09-22-2007, 12:10 AM
no.... there are a few new monsters but mostly the same ones who have been altered or the mutation has evolved.

BTW spencer locke would totally get it too! who cares if she is 17 i mean damn, see the movie and you'll wanna hit that too! :D

thats right up my ally......:D

Revmaynard
09-22-2007, 05:55 PM
Didn't William Burken invent the G-Virus? The more accelerated version of the T-Virus.

mocha latte cupcake
09-22-2007, 05:59 PM
yessa massa yessa

Born in 1962, William Birkin was a brilliant researcher who joined the Umbrella Corporation at the young age of sixteen. Assigned to the Antarctic base to conduct experiments into viruses and DNA, Birkin was regarded to be an intellectual genius and quickly became one of the head researchers of the company at the age of nineteen. But the assignment of Alexia Ashford to his position, at the age of ten, completely undermined any sense of accomplishment his fragile personality had achieved in his life and he threw himself into his work to compensate. During his career he discovered the G-Virus in the body of Lisa Trevor (for more on this, see Evolution of Infection: The History of the Umbrella Virii).

After being moved to the facility under the Spencer Mansion outside of Raccoon City, William Birkin continued his work on the G-Virus. As information began to leak out of the shady operations at the Spencer Mansion, Birkin paid Raccoon City Police Chief Brian Irons $10,000 U.S. to look the other way and to inform him of anyone growing suspicious.

After James Marcus released the T-Virus on Raccoon City and unleashed all hell, Umbrella, concerned that it would lose the G-Virus, sent a team of commandos to "obtain" the G-Virus from Birkin in his laboratory by force. While resisting capture, Birkin was shot but escaped, though the majority of his G-Virus examples were taken. As revenge, he injected himself with a secret dose of the G-Virus he kept on his body. Fully cognizant, Birkin entered the sewers beneath the mansion and intentionally injected the T-Virus (not the G-Virus) into sewer rats, knowing full well that they would spread the virus to Raccoon City. They did, and after a gestation period of a few days, Raccoon City was transformed into a world of survival horror.

William Birkin, then infected with the G-Virus, mutated into what is referred to by Umbrella as a creature known G-Type I. He lost his sanity, and wandered aimlessly through Raccoon City. He came across Leon Kennedy, and though violence erupted, both survived. Shortly thereafter he came across his daughter, Sherry Birkin. Deranged, Birkin intentionally infested his daughter with an embryo that contained the G-Virus. Birkin, over the course of his conflicts with Claire Redfield and Leon Kennedy, mutated into four more creatures, ending as G-Type V. Completely inhuman, he encountered his wife Annette Birkin and killed her with a giant claw. William Birkin/G-Type V died in an explosion from a detonated train car armed by Claire Redfield.

OneSlow5pt0
09-22-2007, 06:04 PM
nerd alert

mocha latte cupcake
09-22-2007, 06:12 PM
i <3 my RE :D

i've read all 7 books.... they are teh best... reading on a 8th grade level doesn't make me ashamed its the fact that i still read the puppy who lost his way without crying

Maverick
09-22-2007, 06:12 PM
i thought the movie coulda been better....claire coulda been better....she looked more like sarah conner from terminator...they just threw her in...they never explained where jill or the little girl from part 2 dissapeared to and it just kinda ends with a weak ass ending...people say its a cliff hanger but i dont think they can make a sequel with that....what good is a sequel about 1000000 alices whoopin up on some zombies...

OneSlow5pt0
09-22-2007, 06:14 PM
i <3 my RE :D

i've read all 7 books.... they are teh best... reading on a 8th grade level doesn't make me ashamed its the fact that i still read the puppy who lost his way without crying

i cry:(

mocha latte cupcake
09-22-2007, 06:17 PM
claire could have been better but honestly you have a limited time to explain the story... and honestly i'd say 75% of the people who saw the movie either played the game or surfed the web on it... so there was no point explaining it however it would have been awesome to see the S.T.A.R.S. in action. thats the point of the movie though, even though ALICE is the main star of the movie, i feel that the movie should move like the books changing story line from one character to another. it would be nice to see another one come out but i agree.. seeing a million alices whoop ass would be great as long as it semi realistic, remember the copies aren't as strong or agile as the original. but if alice joined the stars twould be a great movie :D

Spektrewing386
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I too was dissapointed with the movie. It ends so abrutley without any conclusion. It ends right as you think its like the climax of the movie. Also it wasnt logical at the end. If the Umbrella scientists can stop the violent actions of the zombies using Alice's blood... and then Alice comes in and threatens to kill them all... but Alice wants the zombies to stop too, so what gives? Why is Alice trying to kill the people who are trying to stop the zombie violence?

It could have used the STARS (Umbrella SWAT team) action. Mila looked good, but Spencer Locke, the girl who played K-Mart was pretty freakin hot.

Im glad they had the cab driver from the last one too.

Revmaynard
09-22-2007, 08:43 PM
^^ Mike Epps?????

I just went and saw it, all the talk....

fredy123
09-22-2007, 09:02 PM
oh shit

Spektrewing386
09-22-2007, 09:18 PM
^^ Mike Epps?????

I just went and saw it, all the talk....

yeah Mike Epps was the cab driver with the custom Desert Eagle or whatever

Revmaynard
09-22-2007, 09:36 PM
''Sequel

In July 2005, the producers openly discussed the possibility of following this sequel with a fourth film. In an article published in 2006, details were revealed the film would take place in Tokyo, Japan and that Alice would be returning.[18] At one point, during the production of Extinction, it was rumored that Jensen Ackles was in talks for portraying Leon Kennedy for Resident Evil 4. During an interview with Bloody Disgusting, while promoting the film, Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter mentioned a possibility that if the movie performed well at the box office, a spin-off film could be made relating to Claire Redfield and the other survivors. Larter also confirmed she would reprise the role "100% if asked".[19] Oded Fehr also jokingly mentioned if his character was to return, for a new film, he would have to be cloned like Alice's character in Apocalypse and Extinction.[20]''

Just some shit on Wiki. If it's true, FUCK YEAH!

mocha latte cupcake
09-23-2007, 08:37 AM
yeah! i defiantely don't see the alice clone army happening but seriously to evolve the series into a smaller series with claire, leon, bring chris and the stars into play, ada and barry now thats a kiss A movie :goodjob:

VegetaRules
09-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Well, I went to see it last night & me & the wife loved it. Yes K-mart for her age was hot, & the action was good. I'll say this, when they got to Tokyo, 1st thing I said to the wife was " I bet they're not drifting NOW"!! LMAO:lmfao:.....Vegeta

ubers2k
09-23-2007, 03:00 PM
I still wish George A. Romero would have been the one to produce it. After reading his script, it looked like it would have done the games a bit more justice. I found the first movie to suck, the second one to be remenescent of the third game, and Extinction to just be humorous... with the one zombie with the camera and cell phone and then getting pissed/confused with the fucking blocks... that part made me LOL for like 5 mins alone.

Wurm
09-23-2007, 03:03 PM
OMG! fantastic! its amazing! totally worth the money! i give it 4.5 outta 5!
I give it a 0 till i can download it

ubers2k
09-23-2007, 03:12 PM
I give it a 0 till i can download it

hell I'm downloading it right now...

Wurm
09-23-2007, 03:14 PM
hell I'm downloading it right now...
who is the release group

Wurm
09-23-2007, 03:16 PM
I dont think yours is real i dont see it on vcdquality or nforce.nl

ubers2k
09-23-2007, 03:33 PM
isohunt.com and search for extinction... torrents do wonders man.

Wurm
09-23-2007, 03:36 PM
fakes

SE-Rious1
09-23-2007, 03:37 PM
anyone have a bootleg yet ?

Wurm
09-23-2007, 03:39 PM
the only two releases that i know of one is in russian and the other is in english with spanish subtitles but the quality sucks

ubers2k
09-23-2007, 03:46 PM
fakes

how can you be so sure?

Wurm
09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
how can you be so sure?
because they are not on any release sites plus they say they are DVD screeners. which is bullshit. if this was three years ago when the big release groups were around i might believe it but not with the shitty groups we have now. I dont download movies on torrents anyways see how the mpaa has been putting out fake releases to catch people for piracy. I use usenet

The12lber
09-23-2007, 10:50 PM
ill see it this weekend, glad it got good reviews, the 2nd one was cool, but kinda corny, this next one looks bad ass
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/resident_evil_extinction/

You were saying about good reviews?

{X}Echo419
09-23-2007, 11:46 PM
it looks good, but i dont know why claire is in it...jill was bad ass...claire is just another chick with a gun
where the hell was Jill? she survived the 2nd movie....hmmmm

Revmaynard
09-24-2007, 10:35 AM
http://movies.nabolister.com/links_page.php?movie=6011

It's got Spanish subtitles though, but the quality is worth it if you wanted to see it.

sshonda2004
09-25-2007, 06:22 AM
you didnt have to make that comment, that is not true, just trying to be funny huh, well it worked cause i was crakin up when i read it.

Nomad!
09-25-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm hoping to see it this weekend. I've heard many good things :goodjob:

Ran
09-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Looking forward to the movie. The second one was average at best, but I did enjoy the first flick. :yes:

Shortly thereafter he came across his daughter, Sherry Birkin. Deranged, Birkin intentionally infested his daughter with an embryo that contained the G-Virus.Incest Monster Rape? I think I have this comic somewhere...lol