PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need Help with Downloaded Game

TheGodfather
09-21-2007, 01:49 AM
So I downloaded and installed Battlefield 2. Everything worked, then when I tried to play it I was prompted for the CD.

Wtf do I do now? I tried to burn the application file onto a CD but that didn't work.

Anyone good with computers that could help me out? I'm dying to play.

Thanks.

man
09-21-2007, 02:00 AM
What do you mean you downloaded it? Did you use the EA downloader?

_Christian_
09-21-2007, 02:08 AM
you need to dl the "crack" for the game.

TheGodfather
09-21-2007, 02:17 AM
Thanks guys, but I just gave up and now I'm gonna buy it.

There was something about burning an image or getting a NOCD crack, but nothing was working.

_Christian_
09-21-2007, 02:40 AM
Thanks guys, but I just gave up and now I'm gonna buy it.

There was something about burning an image or getting a NOCD crack, but nothing was working.
i havent downloaded games in years, but your problem is with the crack for sure. trash the cd. you only need whats on your hard drive. did u dl the no-cd crack? if so make sure your crack is in the right folder. also you are replacing a file, so make sure you select yes if it asks to overwrite. was the file zipped? if so, unzip it. it shouldn't just not work. or u can go buy the game if it's too much trouble to get it running.

GIXXERDK
09-21-2007, 06:57 AM
You can buy my BF2, my account has several unlocks as well.

chrisdavis
09-21-2007, 05:14 PM
Youll need a copy of daemon tools and an image of the disc

The12lber
09-23-2007, 11:22 PM
So I downloaded and installed Battlefield 2. Everything worked, then when I tried to play it I was prompted for the CD.

Wtf do I do now? I tried to burn the application file onto a CD but that didn't work.

Anyone good with computers that could help me out? I'm dying to play.

Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken the thing's too big for a CD anyways. Don't buy BF2, get Battlefield 2142. A much better offering. Battlefield Two is watered down crap, and overall the worst offering of the Battlefield series.