PDA

View Full Version : pit bull pup F/S

streetdreamz
09-20-2007, 09:06 PM
It's a girl. 10mos old. Very friendly, very healthy. she has all of her shots. She plays with my 7 yr old kid and I keep her social with other dogs and people. She is in her heat cycle, so you can breed her if you'd like and make some money. I paid $400 for her but I am only asking $250. She is 70+lbs already and still very trainable. If you're looking for a fighting dog, she is NOT IT. She has been housekept since we got her at 5 weeks old. Need someone that is going to take good care of her. We just don't have the time anymore.

Killer
09-20-2007, 09:52 PM
does she have papers???

and who the hell would breed a pup that young.. not cool....

nonetheless beautiful dog... i wish my male wasn't fixed... that's one of my biggest regrets right now... (not for money purposes... but my friend has a beautiful female.. and him and i are best friends so it'd be cool if they could have pups...)

streetdreamz
09-20-2007, 09:57 PM
hell, I don't know when people breed dogs. This is my first dog since I was like 13. My wife and kid wanted a dog and a friend of mines had a litter available. And now nobody has the time like we used to for her. But nah, I never registered her. I didn't think it was important. But I have her shot records though.

streetdreamz
09-26-2007, 02:29 PM
bump...

1NonlyAccord
09-26-2007, 02:44 PM
aw man, i wish i could get her for company at college coming up,but they wont allow u to get an appartment with a pitbul tho.
bump for a awsome looking dog

Killer
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
aw man, i wish i could get her for company at college coming up,but they wont allow u to get an appartment with a pitbul tho.
bump for a awsome looking dog

thats been my problem... i just found a way around it.