PDA

View Full Version : For those looking for a Job in the GWINNETT area

Dracc
09-20-2007, 04:13 PM
www.partners-in-staffing.com.. apply send in your resume.. fill out the online application and it will save you 20 minutes in the office.. the office is located in snellville on 78 where 78 and 124 meet.... you will have to take online test when you get there to see how you stand in the company take a drug test there and they will have you on a job in NO TIME.. i went yesterday and 4 minutes after i left the office they called to let me know i had a job....

try them out..

JDM onlyy
09-20-2007, 04:25 PM
www.partners-in-staffing.com.. apply send in your resume.. fill out the online application and it will save you 20 minutes in the office.. the office is located in snellville on 78 where 78 and 124 meet.... you will have to take online test when you get there to see how you stand in the company take a drug test there and they will have you on a job in NO TIME.. i went yesterday and 4 minutes after i left the office they called to let me know i had a job....

try them out..

What do you do there and what's the pay? I'm interested but its a bit of a drive for me so I want to see if its worth the drive and all. Info on it would be great. Thanks

İhris
09-20-2007, 04:35 PM
i have a friend looking for a job only she has one problem... i'll explain tonight

ksniperfox
09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
i used one of these type places when iwas 17-18. pay was actually quite well considering my age. not sure if they're still at the same location, but it was at intersection of hwy 20/ buford highway next to ace/subway. named Global employment solutions. and yeah, they call you pretty quick.

Pebbles
09-20-2007, 11:11 PM
haha! small world...i use to work as one of the recruiters at partners in staffing...

ksniperfox
09-20-2007, 11:29 PM
haha! small world...i use to work as one of the recruiters at partners in staffing...
name/location?

Dracc
09-21-2007, 02:01 AM
were.. cindy.. you scare me lol.. starting pay as a print shop worker is 15/hr this is what i do..... hours are 3pm to 2am MON - Thurs.... off friday sat and sunday.. ... you probably wont make as much as me.. some jobs they have start anywhere from 8-14/hr.... thats what they have left.. you gotta just apply man.. tell them you want warehouse or office or what every they have

GIXXERDK
09-21-2007, 07:15 AM
There are numerous staffing services all over the place.

JDM onlyy
09-21-2007, 03:43 PM
were.. cindy.. you scare me lol.. starting pay as a print shop worker is 15/hr this is what i do..... hours are 3pm to 2pm MON - Thurs.... off friday sat and sunday.. ... you probably wont make as much as me.. some jobs they have start anywhere from 8-14/hr.... thats what they have left.. you gotta just apply man.. tell them you want warehouse or office or what every they have

wow...dude you work 23 hours a day?! I hope thats a typo... :D

Dracc
09-21-2007, 09:10 PM
shit lol.. I ment 3pm -2am lol.. my bad

JDM onlyy
09-22-2007, 01:27 AM
shit lol.. I ment 3pm -2am lol.. my bad

Lol, all good. Hmm, thats not that bad, but doesn't work out for my schedule, what all are the shifts starting and ending at?

Dracc
09-22-2007, 02:44 AM
different shifts.. i asked for this shift because i like the hours.. and its the only one left i think with no weekends

Pebbles
09-22-2007, 11:02 AM
they get new jobs postings everyday. just because something is available right then doesn't mean it won't become available a few hours later or a few days later. when you go in, you just need to tell them what shift you are willing to work, etc.

Dracc
09-22-2007, 03:20 PM
they get new jobs postings everyday. just because something is available right then doesn't mean it won't become available a few hours later or a few days later. when you go in, you just need to tell them what shift you are willing to work, etc.

yep... like i said... when i went in and finished they said they had nothing and the would call me when something opened up or just call them... 4 minutes after i left they called me and said we got you a job

cactusEG
09-23-2007, 06:29 PM
yep... like i said... when i went in and finished they said they had nothing and the would call me when something opened up or just call them... 4 minutes after i left they called me and said we got you a job

where at?

Dracc
09-23-2007, 09:25 PM
peachtree packaging

kpc2593
09-24-2007, 03:05 PM
what's the age requirement...my cuz might be interested cuz QT hasn't called him up yet..

Dracc
09-24-2007, 03:47 PM
i'm here at work now.. i dont think there is one... i'm 19

Pebbles
09-24-2007, 04:06 PM
peachtree packaging

whats your position there? i remember staffing for them.

Dracc
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
office admin right now.. the guy who is the office admin here is out sick... so i'm here ... hopefully i do a good job here and they let me stay other then that i'm a factory worker/ forklift mechanic