PDA

View Full Version : its been real.....

GGPIS3
09-20-2007, 11:33 AM
well its clear to me that most of you are pretty damn annoyed with that whole situation regarding me and mark. its obvious that im still pissed off about it and won't let it go. to be honest, im ashamed that importatlanta allows people like mark to continue with their bullshit... but whatever..

i will be the bigger man and leave. i know myself and i know i won't stop. i don't want to end up annoying the hell out of everyone else... so out of respect to the rest of ia (not including mark), i will leave.

its been fun... but at the same time, i've never had this much drama in my life ever since i got on iA... im outta here. yall be good and be safe... don't forget, theres a war going on outside.. :lmfao:

peace. and im out.

ps... if mark responds to this thread. i will negate everything i just said and annoy the fuck out of everyone by continuously fucking with every one of mark's posts. kthxbye!

HvyArms
09-20-2007, 11:35 AM
You ARE the weakest link...GoodBye!

quickdodge®
09-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Lolol. See you on the other side. The southside. Later, QD.

Ran
09-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, I'm sorry to see that some drama lead to this but good luck with whatever you decide to do.

RandomGuy
09-20-2007, 11:37 AM
i give it a week til he's back lolol

HvyArms
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I call BS. Post of pic of yourself crying, I wanna see tears.

Maniaç
09-20-2007, 11:39 AM
dan, fuck that.

Jecht
09-20-2007, 11:40 AM
i give it a week til he's back lolol

Yah. I remember I tried to quit IA a while back and I couldn't keep away from it.

itsjustdee
09-20-2007, 11:40 AM
he'll be back. lol

drmcivicsi
09-20-2007, 11:46 AM
well its clear to me that most of you are pretty damn annoyed with that whole situation regarding me and mark. its obvious that im still pissed off about it and won't let it go. to be honest, im ashamed that importatlanta allows people like mark to continue with their bullshit... but whatever..

i will be the bigger man and leave. i know myself and i know i won't stop. i don't want to end up annoying the hell out of everyone else... so out of respect to the rest of ia (not including mark), i will leave.

its been fun... but at the same time, i've never had this much drama in my life ever since i got on iA... im outta here. yall be good and be safe... don't forget, theres a war going on outside.. :lmfao:

peace. and im out.

ps... if mark responds to this thread. i will negate everything i just said and annoy the fuck out of everyone by continuously fucking with every one of mark's posts. kthxbye!

lol want to go with me to lexus ?

Hundo®
09-20-2007, 11:50 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/KRISGROVES/carepolice.gif

Kyle
09-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Yah. I remember I tried to quit IA a while back and I couldn't keep away from it.
I remember that, it was by far my favorite week on IA.

cactusEG
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM

peace. and im out.

only in the WL..

Ran
09-20-2007, 11:54 AM
I remember that, it was by far my favorite week on IA.lulz

I thought it was when PBS was tempo-banned?

HvyArms
09-20-2007, 11:55 AM
:ninja:

still no tears eh?

Sammich
09-20-2007, 11:56 AM
RIGHT SIDE...strong side..

fuck u ran LOL

GGPIS3
just to clarify... i will probably still lurk around for info and to see whats poppin, but as for just interjecting my .02 here and there, no more. there's alot of cool cats on this site, but there is also alot of drama associated and im just sick of the drama and sick of the bullshit that goes along with it.

if i know i can't let shit go myself.. im just adding to the problem.

its called retrospect... maybe some of you kids will learn it someday lol.

Kyle
lulz

Nah I never even noticed PBS's posts before he was banned. I just remember Thinkfast owning him all the time.

cactusEG
09-20-2007, 11:57 AM
just to clarify... i will probably still lurk around for info and to see whats poppin, but as for just interjecting my .02 here and there, no more. there's alot of cool cats on this site, but there is also alot of drama associated and im just sick of the drama and sick of the bullshit that goes along with it.

if i know i can't let shit go myself.. im just adding to the problem.

its called retrospect... maybe some of you kids will learn it someday lol.

only in the WL..

Ran
09-20-2007, 11:59 AM
fuck u ran LOL :lmfao: :cheers:

just to clarify... i will probably still lurk around for info and to see whats poppin, but as for just interjecting my .02 here and there, no more. there's alot of cool cats on this site, but there is also alot of drama associated and im just sick of the drama and sick of the bullshit that goes along with it.Why not just stay away from the WL for a bit? At least until things settle down? :dunno:

Now that I think about it, was it Maniac or Magius/Jecht that tried doing this a while back as well? :thinking:

Hundo®
09-20-2007, 11:59 AM
we should start a "Im a huge cry baby and this is why" thread. That way threads like this won't exist and they can stop taking up bandwidth.

GGPIS3
09-20-2007, 12:02 PM
:lmfao: :cheers:

Why not just stay away from the WL for a bit? At least until things settle down? :dunno:

Now that I think about it, was it Maniac or Magius/Jecht that tried doing this a while back as well? :thinking:

because i know myself and i know my flaws. one of them being that im stubborn when i know im in the right. i don't want to end up pissing off everyone else due to my stubbornness... so i'll be smart and just move on. make sense?

HvyArms
09-20-2007, 12:02 PM
agreed

HvyArms
09-20-2007, 12:03 PM
because i know myself and i know my flaws. one of them being that im stubborn when i know im in the right. i don't want to end up pissing everyone else due to my stubbornness... so i'll be smart and just move on. make sense?

You said you were leaving forever? BOOOOOO!

GGPIS3
09-20-2007, 12:03 PM
we should start a "Im a huge cry baby and this is why" thread. That way threads like this won't exist and they can stop taking up bandwidth.

wtf are you talking about... im being sincere and trying to do the rest of yall a favor by leaving. so please, if you don't have anything positive to add... just keep it to yourself. kthxbye!

Ran
09-20-2007, 12:04 PM
because i know myself and i know my flaws. one of them being that im stubborn when i know im in the right. i don't want to end up pissing everyone else due to my stubbornness... so i'll be smart and just move on. make sense?Well, do what you gotta do man. :goodjob:

HvyArms
09-20-2007, 12:04 PM
GG are you a woman?

GGPIS3
09-20-2007, 12:05 PM
You said you were leaving forever? BOOOOOO!

don't know what you have against me personally.. but i never said forever... haha.. but yeah, just wanted to answer a few of the questions before i dip out.

and now that i have.... so long.

Hundo®
09-20-2007, 12:06 PM
wtf are you talking about... im being sincere and trying to do the rest of yall a favor by leaving. so please, if you don't have anything positive to add... just keep it to yourself. kthxbye!

cheese with your whine?

maybe i can go to mcdonalds and get you a wahburger and some frenchcries? lmk im here for you!

HvyArms
So long, farewell, la la laa la laaaa

Ran
GG are you a woman?No, he's not.

Hundo®
09-20-2007, 12:07 PM
No, she's not.

fixed.

drmcivicsi
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
yall talk alot of fucking shit. yall need to grown up and be the bigger man like how dan did. levae the shit die out

Hundo®
09-20-2007, 12:13 PM
yall talk alot of fucking shit. yall need to grown up and be the bigger man like how dan did. levae the shit die out

you should post in the "im a cry baby and this is why" thread as well.

Jecht
09-20-2007, 12:18 PM

Yeah, thats essentially what I did. I'm pretty sure Maniac is doing the same thing since he has been banned several times recently and everyone told him to cool down.

Ran
09-20-2007, 12:20 PM
^ Thought so. Nothing wrong with taking break to cool things off.

VegetaRules
09-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Personally I'd like to know exactly what transpired to cause this besides the shyt-talking. But anyhow, some advise.

GGPIS3, again I don't know what you too have going, whether it's just internet-based, or real life BS, but in either case,why do it this way?

By making this post, you have 1. given power to whoever, by looking like you need a hug, to which on here will undoubtedly get you flamed. How is you leaving, going to solve anything? So now he;s I guess hurt your feelings, AND chased you from the place YOU love.

That seem normal to you? Now I knwo you know yourself, & yeah I'm a tad bit stubborn too on things, but, the one thing you NEVER do is allow someone to change YOU as a person. I mean somewhere that guys reading this & Laughing his ass off!!

He's won, without doing much of anything, & you've allowed the enemy to fuck your happiness up, & make you look bad as well. Like I said, maybe he did some real life shyt, maybe not, but how can you ask for forgiveness( to your self ) when you do wrong & expect to be forgiven, when you yourself cannot forgive?

GOD said " let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone",noone is perfect, so maybe try a different approach to this person, or persons & work it out. Because if you leave this site( which really, you aren't, let's be real) then you'll look even worse, because then this post looks like a cry for attention, & turns you into an IA site stalker. lol:thinking:

Neither of which will score any brownie points. Just man up & realize not all people are going to like you for whatever reason, & thats their right as individuals, so take their actions with a grain of salt, because unless your real-life world is affected who cares?

Geez I swear this board has more drama than a little. lol Is it really THAT major here? I mean " sticks & stone" ladies, they're words...just words:blah: , enjoy your life. If his words can bring you that much grief, then yeah, step away from the keyboard & go outside. lol :goodjob: .....Vegeta

B16a2 Civic
09-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Dan aint goin no where but around the corna, he'll peek around the side of the buildin to see if we're looking. He'll be back, everyone plays at our playground. THERE'S NO WHERE TO GO DAN

Hundo®
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Personally I'd like to know exactly what transpired to cause this besides the shyt-talking. But anyhow, some advise.

GGPIS3, again I don't know what you too have going, whether it's just internet-based, or real life BS, but in either case,why do it this way?

By making this post, you have 1. given power to whoever, by looking like you need a hug, to which on here will undoubtedly get you flamed. How is you leaving, going to solve anything? So now he;s I guess hurt your feelings, AND chased you from the place YOU love.

That seem normal to you? Now I knwo you know yourself, & yeah I'm a tad bit stubborn too on things, but, the one thing you NEVER do is allow someone to change YOU as a person. I mean somewhere that guys reading this & Laughing his ass off!!

He's won, without doing much of anything, & you've allowed the enemy to fuck your happiness up, & make you look bad as well. Like I said, maybe he did some real life shyt, maybe not, but how can you ask for forgiveness( to your self ) when you do wrong & expect to be forgiven, when you yourself cannot forgive?

GOD said " let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone",noone is perfect, so maybe try a different approach to this person, or persons & work it out. Because if you leave this site( which really, you aren't, let's be real) then you'll look even worse, because then this post looks like a cry for attention, & turns you into an IA site stalker. lol:thinking:

Neither of which will score any brownie points. Just man up & realize not all people are going to like you for whatever reason, & thats their right as individuals, so take their actions with a grain of salt, because unless your real-life world is affected who cares?

Geez I swear this board has more drama than a little. lol Is it really THAT major here? I mean " sticks & stone" ladies, they're words...just words:blah: , enjoy your life. If his words can bring you that much grief, then yeah, step away from the keyboard & go outside. lol :goodjob: .....Vegeta

thus the basis of why i called him an enormous cry-baby suck ass pussy.

Ran
09-20-2007, 12:30 PM
thus the basis of why i called him an enormous cry-baby suck ass pussy.Perhaps, but I think Vegeta's post was a little more constructive. lol

Wurm
09-20-2007, 12:33 PM
once a addict always a addict

Elbow
09-20-2007, 12:43 PM
This is one lame thread.

Killer
09-20-2007, 12:56 PM
I remember that, it was by far my favorite week on IA.
repped...

GGPIS3
09-20-2007, 01:00 PM
alright..back from the dead for this post.

just to clear a few things up. im not running away.. im not crying out for attention.. i was simply trying to be an adult, since i am 31, and realize that im arguing with a kid and that it is going nowhere.

for those that dont know because all of the threads were deleted...

more than 5 documented threats have been made by xlr8nmr2 aka phatboymr2 aka supraman. he has openly threatened my life amongst other members of this forum.

me leaving is more in disgust that he is still allowed to post here. i've had fun here and have made alot of friends... but if the moderators feel its ok to let a person openly threaten another member and allow it... thats where i draw the line.

they banned him once for it... but then let him come back and he did it again and now i've been asked to let it go... chill.. well fuck that shit... im not going to chill and i know i will continue talking shit and escalating the problem if i stay.

so being the 31 yr old that i am... i have realized that its time to go. its not being a pussy, its being smart. for those of you who think its lame... i dont give a fuck because you're probably in your early 20s or late teens and still have alot to learn about life.

so with that being said... i may post a few more times in this thread to answer any questions...

and kayfunk... fu very much! kthxbye! :D

Psycho
09-20-2007, 01:36 PM
you should post in the "im a cry baby and this is why" thread as well.
You should plug that little dick of yours into a wall socket.

thinkfast®
09-20-2007, 01:57 PM
:HARLEM SHAKE:

SL65AMG
09-20-2007, 02:35 PM
who the fuck is mark? and what happened.....

talk about letting some bullshit on the internet get to you..... must have the comp plugged into his ass

BobbyFresco
09-20-2007, 02:36 PM
You should plug that little dick of yours into a wall socket.

:lmfao: ..REPS..

GGPIS3
09-20-2007, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=SL65AMG]who the fuck is mark? and what happened.....

mark = phatboymr2 = supraman = xlr8nmr2

that should say enough.. if you can't figure it out from those 3 names, then it doesn't really matter.

thinkfast®
09-20-2007, 03:25 PM
THIS THREAD DOESNT REALLY MATTER

Julio
09-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Cant let it get to you..

Shit , I had so many beef with People on IA, is not even funny... if I let it get to me, IA wouldve been shutdown the 1st year it started.
With most of the people I had beef with shit has been squashed and some are friends now..
Shit, I had beef with Paul.. and Paul is now my partner on IA...

I mean, I could very easy ban someone.. but , i take as fun and wasting time when bored.
Mark came and ask me personally at TFS and Been Pming for awhile about this whole thing... I told him whats up.. And it took awhile to let him back on...

Yes Mark been on IA for awhile. but that doesnt mean shit when it comes to talking shit and taking personal shots at other members..
we ban who ever when we think/feel is the time....

I decided to let Mark back on.. But I also told him to watch his mouth...... But I saw other people started taking habs at him when he wasnt..
if we were a nazi board, we wouldve ban all the people who started taking shots at him...

Anyways, Dont take stuff to serious sometimes.. .. or just ignore it...

+ you own a glock nobody cant fuck with you.. hahah j/k man !