PDA

View Full Version : Random Best apology ever

TCM
09-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Hilarious apology (http://www.flicklife.com/56dde7c28bf1614d5360/The_worst_apology_ever.html)

I hope this isnt a repost but I just found it and had to share

JayKnight
09-19-2007, 03:56 PM
You must not watch MTV.....this has already be beaten to death. I did not even have to watch the vid to know what is was.

nice try though, now go out and find something new that we can all enjoy.

Clegger
09-19-2007, 04:04 PM
You must not watch MTV.....this has already be beaten to death. I did not even have to watch the vid to know what is was.

This vid has nothing to do with MTV or the real worlds or anything like that

Whiteboy™
09-19-2007, 04:05 PM
i fucking liked it.

GSRteg®
09-19-2007, 09:39 PM
LOL :lmfao:

JayKnight
09-23-2007, 01:57 PM

I hope you are joking. I saw that very episode from Real World as it happened. And also at the top of the video it says...and I quote directly from the video page.
The worst apology ever
Hilarious clip from "The Real World" The worst apology ever.

So how can you say it has nothing to do with MTV or the Real World? Yeah so what if Jimmy Kimmel showed it on his show, where do you think he got it from.

Later !!!

_Christian_
09-23-2007, 04:17 PM
smooth

Clegger
09-23-2007, 04:28 PM

I hope you are joking. I saw that very episode from Real World as it happened. And also at the top of the video it says...and I quote directly from the video page.
The worst apology ever
Hilarious clip from "The Real World" The worst apology ever.

So how can you say it has nothing to do with MTV or the Real World? Yeah so what if Jimmy Kimmel showed it on his show, where do you think he got it from.

Later !!!

A HA! GOTCHA! You did have to watch the video!

JayKnight
09-24-2007, 05:58 PM
A HA! GOTCHA! You did have to watch the video!

Damn ....Busted !!!! I will +1 you for that. It is not often I get caught so easily !!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Clegger
09-24-2007, 09:25 PM
Damn ....Busted !!!! I will +1 you for that. It is not often I get caught so easily !!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ha ha its cool all in good fun, it was funny though because when you said you dont have to watch the video to know what he is talking about

I was like wait a min

the link only says hilarious apology?

and when I moused over the link it only said flicklife.com/xxxx/xx/xxx/xxx/The_worst_apology_ever?

And you were the second post so nobody could have said anything about the video.

Not anywhere does it say MTV so how would he know for sure.

then I said haHA im gonna mess with him and put my post :D hoping you would respond like you did :bannana:

lol if you never came back and responded though I would have just looked stupid because I would have never had a chance to explain myself.

Chuckster
09-25-2007, 04:41 PM
ahahaha. that was great. "Apology accepted, this was a good talk."