PDA

View Full Version : MOM THROWS BABY AT POLICE OFFICER

BABY J
09-19-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14143146/detail.html

Tha Fuck?

Ran
09-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Jacked up. Who the hell throws a baby? This would be much more efficient.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/ebolishyou/e2425bfb.jpg

Seriously though, that's f*cked up.

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 10:22 AM
According to court documents, state troopers were called to a trailer

Says it all right there. Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
09-19-2007, 10:29 AM
what your going to throw your beer instead. :no:

bigdare23
09-19-2007, 10:34 AM
what your going to throw your beer instead. :no:

:lmfao:

BABY J
09-19-2007, 10:36 AM
LOL - troo that - trailer trash FTW

On_Her_Face
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM

Ya go figure, a trailer park was involved.

Maniaç
09-19-2007, 10:39 AM
6 month old? damn...

Killer
09-19-2007, 10:45 AM

wow... i wouldn't expect you to say something like that in all honesty...

Hundo®
09-19-2007, 10:49 AM
:yes:

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 10:49 AM
wow... i wouldn't expect you to say something like that in all honesty...

Why? Because I have one? Later, QD.

SloWRX
09-19-2007, 11:04 AM
heard about this on the radio while going to school this morning. fucked up as hell

Killer
09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Why? Because I have one? Later, QD.

no.. just the judging someones actions by what they live in... just wouldn't expect you to do that...

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 11:12 AM
no.. just the judging someones actions by what they live in... just wouldn't expect you to do that...

Maybe I do have a little Christianity in me after all, huh? Later, QD.

Killer
09-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Maybe I do have a little Christianity in me after all, huh? Later, QD.

because that's what all christians do... every christian considers anyone who lives in a trailer, trash...

qd, you may be smart.. witty... wise... but you're just as bad as anyone on this site about judging... you claim you're not racist.. that's fine... but you judge christians the same way a racists judges color...

81911SC
09-19-2007, 11:18 AM
~Grabs popcorn and settles in~

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 11:22 AM
because that's what all christians do... every christian considers anyone who lives in a trailer, trash...

Lolol. That went waaaay past you, man.

qd, you may be smart.. witty... wise... but you're just as bad as anyone on this site about judging... you claim you're not racist.. that's fine... but you judge christians the same way a racists judges color...

I never said I didn't judge anyone. But here's what's funny. Besides the fact that every time we get cool with each other, you want to start something. The funny part is that when you're posting all the racial slurs and pics which you thought were fun to do(for reasons most of us really know), it was all just "joking around." So when I come up with a stereotype joke about trailers and trailer park trash, all of a sudden it isn't funny? Does it hit home? Do you live in a trailer and I offended you? If you do, so what? I live in one. I can laugh at myself. Later, QD.

Killer
09-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Lolol. That went waaaay past you, man.

I never said I didn't judge anyone. But here's what's funny. Besides the fact that every time we get cool with each other, you want to start something. The funny part is that when you're posting all the racial slurs and pics which you thought were fun to do(for reasons most of us really know), it was all just "joking around." So when I come up with a stereotype joke about trailers and trailer park trash, all of a sudden it isn't funny? Does it hit home? Do you live in a trailer and I offended you? If you do, so what? I live in one. I can laugh at myself. Later, QD.

i have lived in one.. but no.. i'm not offended... it just didn't seem like a joke.. and i was shocked that you said it.. that was all... then you pulled the religion card.. and if it went past me.. please elaborate...

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
.. it just didn't seem like a joke..

Case in point, where, in the other "fun" thread, some people in there didn't seem to see you're pics a "joke." Why is it ok for you to post up stereotypes and racial shit and not someone else? Just because you don't think it's a joke?

and i was shocked that you said it..

Again why? Where/when have I ever stated that I don't judge anyone. I judge all the time. But, please forgive me, I was joking in this particular case.

then you pulled the religion card..

Was looking at your post as the basis for that.

and if it went past me.. please elaborate...

You assumed that I was talking about Christians judging trailer park people. The fuck is that? I was strictly talking about judging. Period. Later, QD.

Jecht
09-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Wow... whats this?... A discussion on IA that ISN'T a bunch of morons insulting eachother? :lmao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah no offense but why are you shocked at him posting that when you're always saying racist shit on here? We all know your joking and no one jumps down your throat but now that someone else posted something insulting you jump down his? Wrong.

In all honestly, this whole racism thing has gone way too far on IA. There's is probably not one thread on IA in the WL that doesn't contain racism. Everyone has something to say about race. I know ya'll are joking but damn, a joke can't be still funny after 5 years. It's time to let go of some things. Every now and then throw in there but almost everyday? Fuck that shit. It gets old.

my .02

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 12:45 PM
We all know your joking

Hmmmm.

In all honestly, this whole racism thing has gone way too far on IA.

You're .02 is worth a lot more than you think, homey. Later, QD.

BABY J
09-19-2007, 01:00 PM
** peeks in **

Nothing but spix, hix, and sambo's.

~ leaves

BABY J
09-19-2007, 01:01 PM
And towel heads... 4got that 1.

BABY J
09-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Oh yeah - racism HAS gone too far on this board - but so has every1 getting their panties in a wad and tryna be internet police. I surely hope none of you have kids and try to protect them from the "rest" of the world. It's those kids that leave home and end up killing people and being general idiots. Find the happy medium and move on. Sheesh.

1) stop being racists (if u are)
2) stop being too damn sensitive (if you are)

* carry on.

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 01:09 PM
I surely hope none of you try to protect them(kids) from the "rest" of the world.

I'm afraid I cann't do that at all. Later, QD.

Killer
09-19-2007, 01:15 PM
for the record...

i'm not offended nor am i mad... i was just surprised that qd said it..

only reason i commented on it is because he has called out my "racism" and the way i "judge/christianity"... other than that man, heckle on cause i honestly don't have a problem with it or you, qd.. i was just surprised..

MikeyPrzy
09-19-2007, 01:48 PM
... Lol

VooDooXII
09-19-2007, 02:30 PM
I LIRLed hard enough at the thread title.

Who the hell throws a child?

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 03:04 PM
. i was just surprised..

For the third time, I'd like to know why. Later, QD.

Killer
09-19-2007, 03:56 PM
For the third time, I'd like to know why. Later, QD.

and for the last time, because you have taken offense in the past because "i'm a christian" and i'm not supposed to "judge" and you've criticized me for being a "racist" and all that jazz.. and to see you do the same thing(judge) that you criticized me for was shocking... cause in the past you've tried to exonerate(spl) yourself from being hypocritical...

now that you've said you were joking.. i get it.. but at the time i read it i was like.. "whoa is he serious???"

BABY J
09-19-2007, 04:13 PM
I bet the baby was thinking...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wurm
09-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I bet the baby was thinking...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
maybe it had a shitty diaper hahahah

quickdodge®
09-20-2007, 12:24 AM
and for the last time, because you have taken offense in the past because "i'm a christian" and i'm not supposed to "judge" and you've criticized me for being a "racist" and all that jazz.. and to see you do the same thing(judge) that you criticized me for was shocking... cause in the past you've tried to exonerate(spl) yourself from being hypocritical...

No sir. I don't take offense at any of this. My take is that Christians aren't supposed to judge people. You know I'm not Christian, so you should know I'm allowed to do that. I'm not hypocritical of anything. Later, QD.

God
09-20-2007, 12:34 AM
ok bitches.
i made you all different colors.
if this racism shit keeps up
im making you all one color.
then we'll just judge you for your stupidity.
your choice.

Slow Motion
09-20-2007, 03:52 AM
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/14143146/detail.html

Tha Fuck?

Tha FUCK?

Why?