PDA

View Full Version : McNabb says black QB's face more scrutiny than white QB's....

Pages : [1] 2

buffdaddy18
09-19-2007, 07:29 AM
so in an interview, Donovan McNabb says that black QB's must do more than white QB's to get recognition, and that they face more scrutiny than their white counterparts........

that's absolute bs.

Rex Grossman goes to the superbowl, yet everyone talks about how bad he sucks. Every time Peyton Manning lost in the playoffs it was all his fault, and nobody elses on the team. but yet, you never hear the same scrutiny about McNabb winning the big game?

Why is he always so quick to pull the race card? Just like him with the TO thing being a "black on black" crime..... seriously. come on man. You get critisized because you are playin in Philly, who has some of the dumbest fans alive, not because you are black.....

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
It's true...look what they did to mike vick......if you wanna talk about more black people getting fucked over

ray lewis
o.j
tank johnson
pacman jones
marcus vick

should i keep going.....

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 07:42 AM
ricky williams
suge night
donell jones

1439/2000
09-19-2007, 07:45 AM
It's true...look what they did to mike vick......if you wanna talk about more black people getting fucked over

White people have better hobbies than dogfighting and shooting people. :thinking:

Dont do dumb shit and you wont get criticized!!! White or Black

When John Elway pulled a gun on dat ***** at da club ......

NO! White people play golf and shit!

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 07:48 AM
White people have better hobbies than dogfighting and shooting people. :thinking:

Not true....whenever the white players do stupid shit they call george bush and he covers everything up for them :yes:

XLR8NMR2
GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE.

1000cckiller

NO! White people play golf and shit!what better hobbies, like being crack addicts, lets also add heroin to that too.

tony
09-19-2007, 08:03 AM
Usually I don't agree with the whole "blacks have it worse off" but I will have to agree with McNabb. Both Vick and McNabb because they are not in traditional quarterbacks they catch HELL. One thing McNabb said was that he could pass for 300 yards and a TD and STILL get criticized on how he ran the game. For example he was boo'd off the field monday night in the loss BUT he threw for 240 yards with no interceptions, I'll take that any day over what we have here.

With Vick we see it here even on this message board. A lot of people kill me when they scrutinize the "race card" on this subject but if Vick had a perfect game the media and/or people find something he did wrong and harps on it. Furthermore Joey Harrington gets in there and stinks it up and he gets excuse after excuse from those same people! I don't get it.

Rex Grossman throws damn near two interceptions a game.. he needs to be criticized.

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:03 AM
who gives a fuck what that coon says :D

DISCLAIMER:

for those of you offended by racism, it's only a joke.

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:05 AM
who gives a fuck what that coon says :D

DISCLAIMER:

for those of you offended by racism, it's only a joke.you are a J.......lol

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:06 AM
say it! call me a honkey! i dare you! :p

tony
09-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Okay I see this now.. certain people are going to lower the intelligence level of this thread.. to the OP or anyone who takes offense to other comments, I want no part of that cause its childish.

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:07 AM
say it! call me a honkey! i dare you! :phonkey ass cracker........there you happy :yes:

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Usually I don't agree with the whole "blacks have it worse off" but I will have to agree with McNabb. Both Vick and McNabb because they are not in traditional quarterbacks they catch HELL. One thing McNabb said was that he could pass for 300 yards and a TD and STILL get criticized on how he ran the game. For example he was boo'd off the field monday night in the loss BUT he threw for 240 yards with no interceptions, I'll take that any day over what we have here.

With Vick we see it here even on this message board. A lot of people kill me when they scrutinize the "race card" on this subject but if Vick had a perfect game the media and/or people find something he did wrong and harps on it. Furthermore Joey Harrington gets in there and stinks it up and he gets excuse after excuse from those same people! I don't get it.

Rex Grossman throws damn near two interceptions a game.. he needs to be criticized.

very true tony, your always on point! heres some fact's about black athletes in the NFL that some people may seem to forget

-Black athletes usually have a "Higher profile"
-Black athletes make more money
-Black athletes usually have more fans ( endorsement deals and ticket sales should tell you that)
-Black athletes are taking over what was once a "whites only" game like most sports were ie: golf, basketball, baseball
-Black athletes will always be working under "the man" most the top dogs in the NFL are white males over 50 years old.

we run faster, jump higher, and are usually more athletic.... they can't sue us for that so they try and jeprodize us every chance they get

WELCOME TO AMERICA where racism and sterotypes still exist.

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:09 AM
say it! call me a honkey! i dare you! :p

lol kayfunk wildn out son.

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:10 AM
lighten up ^^, anyways, don't bring race into the issue of why mcnabb and vick get scrutinized more.. when you do STUPID SHIT EXPECT PEOPLE TO SCRUTINIZE, im sure if elway or manning held dog fights they'd get the same treatment from all their fans. I hate when people act like just cuz they're black they're getting treated worse. They're good quarter backs none the less but when you lead a life of crime then expect people to hate on you.

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:11 AM
LOLz..

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:11 AM
honkey ass cracker........there you happy :yes:

*shakes fist*!!

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:12 AM
very true tony, your always on point! heres some fact's about black athletes in the NFL that some people may seem to forget

-Black athletes usually have more fans ( endorsement deals and ticket sales should tell you that)
-Black athletes are taking over what was once a "whites only" game like most sports were ie: golf, basketball, baseball
-Black athletes will always be working under "the man" most the top dogs in the NFL are white males over 50 years old.

we run faster, jump higher, and are usually more athletic.... they can't sue us for that so they try and jeprodize us every chance they get

WELCOME TO AMERICA where racism and sterotypes still exist.So we get rich off these crakers for those facts, you have to love it. Because if there were no blacks in the NFL or NBA, there would be no league

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:13 AM
*shakes fist*!!* pulls out penis to piss on that fist*

XLR8NMR2
lighten up ^^, anyways, don't bring race into the issue of why mcnabb and vick get scrutinized more.. when you do STUPID SHIT EXPECT PEOPLE TO SCRUTINIZE, im sure if elway or manning held dog fights they'd get the same treatment from all their fans. I hate when people act like just cuz they're black they're getting treated worse. They're good quarter backs none the less but when you lead a life of crime then expect people to hate on you.

I'm not trying to pull the race card but where have you been the last 50 years in america? Black people usually ALWAYS get treated worse compared to white people.....Remember this is a WHITE america and it's changing....fast...

White people are losing power and there stronghold in america...America is getting overtaken by blacks and mexicans and they can't do anything about that. Bush tried but he failed miserably

HundoŽ
So we get rich off these crakers for those facts, you have to love it. Because if there were no blacks in the NFL or NBA, there would be no league

lies! there would just be less dunking/traveling/anklebreaking!

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I'm not trying to pull the race card but where have you been the last 50 years in america? Black people usually ALWAYS get treated worse compared to white people.....Remember this is a WHITE america and it's changing....fast...

White people are losing power and there stronghold in america...America is getting overtaken by blacks and mexicans and they can't do anything about that. Bush tried but he failed miserably

i can agree that as a whole black people are treated worse, but when it comes to famous black people vs famous white people, ehh.. not so much.. like i said if manning or elway did the same things they did they'd get the same treatment.

Hi im peyton manning, i get caught with weed at the airport, hold dogfights cuss and throw middle fingers at people who dislike me even though im getting paid millions of dollars a year to do something most people would give both nuts to do for a living. Yet i still make stupid decisions and decide to fuck up my life and my career.

oh wait, thats Vick, my bad.

see my point?

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:15 AM
lies! there would just be less dunking/traveling/anklebreaking!no it would be a boring ass game that even whites wouldnt pay to see.

Ran
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/dinoking53/kfcracism.gif

Killer

WELCOME TO AMERICA where racism and sterotypes still exist.

thank the white devil for that... you know.. the ones that made ya'll work in the fields... and the ones that bred only the strong... :D

buncha racist black people in this thread is all i'm seeing.. yet you wanna talk about how the white man being racist trying to hold the "brothers" down.... :gay:

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:16 AM
thank the white devil for that... you know.. the ones that made ya'll work in the fields... and the ones that bred only the strong... :D

buncha racist black people in this thread is all i'm seeing.. yet you wanna talk about how the white man being racist trying to hold the "brothers" down.... :gay:what are you talkin bout bitch......lol

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:17 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/dinoking53/kfcracism.gif

HAHAHAHAH!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:17 AM

buncha racist black people in this thread is all i'm seeing.. yet you wanna talk about how the white man being racist trying to hold the "brothers" down.... :gay:

KILLER you know i'm not racist...shit son i have NEVER been with a black woman......Gotta get back at the man somehow! :goodjob:

:lmfao:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:18 AM
no it would be a boring ass game that even whites wouldnt pay to see.

see thats not true, there would be more larry birds, creative fuckers! although ill admit Jordan and Kobe are the greatest Bball players of all time, the game would definitely be less interesting without them :P but there are some white boys with skrills!

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:19 AM
KILLER you know i'm not racist...shit son i have NEVER been with a black woman......Gotta get back at the man somehow! :goodjob:

that just makes you white.... and as much of a racist as i am... cause i don't bang black chicks either! lol :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
I think the NFL is just mad we are impregnating the WHITE cheerleaders and making our own superrace.....

THE BLWHITES

Killer
HOCKEY!

Ran
09-19-2007, 08:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/roundeye.jpg

XLR8NMR2
that just makes you white.... and as much of a racist as i am... cause i don't bang black chicks either! lol :lmfao:

lol most of my white homies that bang black chicks have a soft spot in there heart for them.....LOLZ

HundoŽ
what are you talkin bout bitch......lol

he's got a point! we've been breeding you fuckers for centuries making you pick our cotton thus building your dexterity and then whipping you making you able to endure more pain! and then making you slaves and all the running trying to escape.. i think you've got white people to thank for your astounding athletic abilities!

Sammich
my best friend is a coon

1000cckiller
HOCKEY!sucks

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/0126.jpg

Killer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/roundeye.jpg

for full affect it should say "lound eye"

1000cckiller
he's got a point! we've been breeding you fuckers for centuries making you pick our cotton thus building your dexterity and then whipping you making you able to endure more pain! and then making you slaves and all the running trying to escape.. i think you've got white people to thank for your astounding athletic abilities!breeding would include sperm, but you skin color is white ........sir, I am negro

HundoŽ
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/0126.jpg

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:22 AM
THIS THREAD=

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/thats_racist.gif

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:22 AM
breeding would include sperm, but you skin color is white ........sir, I am negro

you shut your mouth! you back talk me again boy and ill put you in the fields all day, with NO BREAK!

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:23 AM
sucks

i'd like to see you get out on the ice with a bunch of white folk with sticks....

lol... it just hit me, that the statement above is most likely the reason there is only 1 black hockey player!!! lol

HundoŽ
THIS THREAD=

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/thats_racist.gif

i disagree, im not racist.

i have a colored T.V.

HundoŽ
i'd like to see you get out on the ice with a bunch of white folk with sticks....

lol... it just hit me, that the statement above is most likely the reason there is only 1 black hockey player!!! lol

LOL! i'd have to agree!

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:25 AM
i disagree, im not racist.

i have a colored T.V.

i OWN a COLORED tv as well.... it does whatever i tell it... lol

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:25 AM
you shut your mouth! you back talk me again boy and ill put you in the fields all day, with NO BREAK!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/RacistPwn3d.jpg

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:26 AM

lol... it just hit me, that the statement above is most likely the reason there is only 1 black hockey player!!! lolsee us ******* would beat the shit out of ya'll with those sticks. Thats why yall wouldnt want us to play hockey. Fuck hitting a puck, I would use your head instead

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:26 AM
i OWN a COLORED tv as well.... it does whatever i tell it... lol

yea i know! if i say OFF it turns off, if i say MUTE it mutes! why can't all "COLORED" things be this way!?

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:27 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/RacistPwn3d.jpg

LOL everytime i see that picture i crack up... fuckin ridiculous that s omeone spent the time to do that, lmao

buffdaddy18
09-19-2007, 08:28 AM

ray lewis
o.j
tank johnson
pacman jones
marcus vick

should i keep going.....

I don't even remember anything ray lewis did.

OJ.... umm... murder... and now attempted arm robbery
tank... felony gun charges
pacman, like, 20 charges against him for misc. things. even though he hasn't been convicted yet, he always seems to be around when shit is goin down at strip clubs at 3am.
marcus vick. that kid is just a punk. i don't even have to get into his crap, includin stompin down on that other kids leg. come on, these guys aren't exactly innocent by any means. find a black player that never did anything wrong and gets criticism.

HundoŽ
see us ******* would beat the shit out of ya'll with those sticks. Thats why yall wouldnt want us to play hockey. Fuck hitting a puck, I would use your head instead

Racism is not the way my friend.. learn to control your anger.:no:

If you've got hate in your heart, let it out, WHITE POWER. :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/black_woman.jpg

1000cckiller
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/RacistPwn3d.jpgwell not actually ******. By me being light skinned I didnt work in the fields. I worked in the house.....so when the master was out whipping you dark skinned ass, I was fucking his wife and making more light skinned niggas

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I don't even remember anything ray lewis did.

OJ.... umm... murder... and now attempted arm robbery
tank... felony gun charges
pacman, like, 20 charges against him for misc. things. even though he hasn't been convicted yet, he always seems to be around when shit is goin down at strip clubs at 3am.
marcus vick. that kid is just a punk. i don't even have to get into his crap, includin stompin down on that other kids leg. come on, these guys aren't exactly innocent by any means. find a black player that never did anything wrong and gets criticism.

ANY player for that matter.

BobbyFresco
So we get rich off these crakers for those facts, you have to love it. Because if there were no blacks in the NFL or NBA, there would be no league

x2

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WHAT_LAG again.

Seriously, not every thing is this world is a conspiracy to keep the black man down.....:rolleyes:

After all, they're getting paid millions to play a FUCKING SPORT.

If being victimized involves working for half the year and making millions upon millions of dollars for simply entertaining ppl then I want to be next in line.....

1000cckiller
Racism is not the way my friend.. learn to control your anger.:no:

If you've got hate in your heart, let it out, WHITE POWER. :lmfao:What you say wonderbread? all I heard was :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lmfao:

buffdaddy18
09-19-2007, 08:30 AM

McNabb got boo'd beacause he missed a wide open toudhdown pass to win the game. not because he only threw for 240 yards.
Look at Vince Young on the flip side. Everybody worships this guy, yet he has only passed for a combined 300 yards the past two games.
He hasn't done a whole lot in the league, but nobody comes down hard on him.

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:30 AM
for full affect it should say "lound eye"

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:31 AM
What you say wonderbread? all I heard was :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :lmfao:

Alright coon, thats enough out of you, you better pick your favorite tree cuz you're bout to be spending alot of time in it! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

buffdaddy18
09-19-2007, 08:31 AM
ANY player for that matter.

pick somebody then.

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:32 AM
LOL everytime i see that picture i crack up... fuckin ridiculous that s omeone spent the time to do that, lmao

thats only cuz ura crackuhz

XLR8NMR2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/fullj.jpg

HundoŽ
pick somebody then.

what? maybe i misunderstood, we're off that topic anywas, this is about who can be more racist, incase you didnt notice. :D

tony
09-19-2007, 08:33 AM
McNabb got boo'd beacause he missed a wide open toudhdown pass to win the game. not because he only threw for 240 yards.
Look at Vince Young on the flip side. Everybody worships this guy, yet he has only passed for a combined 300 yards the past two games.
He hasn't done a whole lot in the league, but nobody comes down hard on him.

I guess you dont remember all the criticism Vince got in the draft about him not being smart enough to run a football team and how Matt Leinart was the smarter/better QB, that is why he came in with a chip on his shoulder. Again the criticism comes out of nowhere cause he clearly showed he was capable in the championship game. Try again, he's only worshipped now because he proved the critics wrong.

HundoŽ
thats only cuz ura crackuhz

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phatboislim again.

1000cckiller
Alright coon, thats enough out of you, you better pick your favorite tree cuz you're bout to be spending alot of time in it! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:You might want to check your kids and make sure, they are not mine master.

HundoŽ

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to XLR8NMR2 again.

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:34 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
HOW ABOUT THIS...GET AN ALL WHITE TEAM WITH THE BEST PLAYERS AND GET AN ALL BLACK TEAM WITH THE BEST PLAYERS

I'M PREDICTING THE SCORE TO BE 56-7 BLACKS OVER WHITES

WE WIN AGAIN!!

HundoŽ
You might want to check your kids and make sure, they are not mine master.

Ill get you for this.. :ninja:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:35 AM
HOW ABOUT THIS...GET AN ALL WHITE TEAM WITH THE BEST PLAYERS AND GET AN ALL BLACK TEAM WITH THE BEST PLAYERS

WE WIN AGAIN!!

maybe if we were talking about penis size!... wait.. shit... scratch that..

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:35 AM

WE WIN AGAIN!!

TRUTH

Ran
09-19-2007, 08:36 AM
for full affect it should say "lound eye"Interesting how a white racist has Denzel Washington in his avatar and sig. :D

buffdaddy18
I guess you dont remember all the criticism Vince got in the draft about him not being smart enough to run a football team and how Matt Leinart was the smarter/better QB, that is why he came in with a chip on his shoulder. Again the criticism comes out of nowhere cause he clearly showed he was capable in the championship game. Try again, he's only worshipped now because he proved the critics wrong.

that's because he did poorly on that damn test they have (which I think is a joke anyways) and the fact that he's got speed, but not the kind of speed vick has, which made them question his ability to run over NFL defenses. and the fact that he wasn't that consistent of a great passer also made them question him.

and if I remember correctly, VY was picked 3rd overall while Leinart was picked 9th I believe?

BobbyFresco
I have to hand it to PBS, What_Lag and Kayfunk...

You guys sure do know how to fuck up a thread.....:lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:37 AM
maybe if we were talking about penis size!... wait.. shit... scratch that..what you mean scratch that we have treepoles, yall have golf clubs

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:37 AM

You guys sure do know how to fuck up a thread.....:lmfao:

thank you man i appreciate that..it means alot:D

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:38 AM

You guys sure do know how to fuck up a thread.....:lmfao:I aim to please

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:39 AM
I aim to please

i am to squeeze..them:boobies:

Killer

WE WIN AGAIN!!

whites aren't allowed to have an all white anything... because the all black delogations will cry about it...

XLR8NMR2
WE BEEN PULLIN WHITE PUSSY SINCE THE BEGINING OF TIME MAN.....LOOK IT UP

http://www.nathanielturner.com/images/New_Folder/slavechildren2.jpg

HundoŽ
what you mean scratch that we have treepoles, yall have golf clubs

thats only a select few! i can personally say im packing so much there's still snow on it in the summertime!

BobbyFresco
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phatboislim again.

1000cckiller
i am to squeeze..them:boobies: :lmfao: :lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:40 AM
whites aren't allowed to have an all white anything... because the all black delogations will cry about it...

your right...on that note....fuck this thread...

IM GOING TO GO WATCH SOME B.E.T

Killer
Interesting how a white racist has Denzel Washington in his avatar and sig. :D

LOL!!!

Killer
your right...on that note....fuck this thread...

IM GOING TO GO WATCH SOME B.E.T

lol... i wish us white folk had W.E.T!!!!!!!!! lol... wet...

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 08:41 AM
http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/73918848.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1932BBB80AB57C976025A116DE5DF508EAB 879D000F7E7BD7FE

HOLLA

1000cckiller
thats only a select few! i can personally say im packing so much there's still snow on it in the summertime! :lmfao:

Sammich
WE BEEN PULLIN WHITE PUSSY SINCE THE BEGINING OF TIME MAN.....LOOK IT UP

http://www.nathanielturner.com/images/New_Folder/slavechildren2.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhahahah ahahah white girls love the chocolate covered cream filling:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
lol... i wish us white folk had W.E.T!!!!!!!!! lol... wet...what so you can listen to Tim McGraw

HundoŽ
no people say they cant beleive, jamaica we have a bobsled team!

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:42 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhahahah ahahah white girls love the chocolate covered cream filling:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

tony
that's because he did poorly on that damn test they have (which I think is a joke anyways) and the fact that he's got speed, but not the kind of speed vick has, which made them question his ability to run over NFL defenses. and the fact that he wasn't that consistent of a great passer also made them question him.

and if I remember correctly, VY was picked 3rd overall while Leinart was picked 9th I believe?

Critics still said what they said, McNabbs point is that they catch more scrutiny than white QB's.. you can come up with a reason for each situation but in the grand scheme of things white QB's do not see half the criticism that is unfairly given.

Killer
what so you can listen to Tim McGraw
... no... just cause it would be cool to call it WET

Ran
whites aren't allowed to have an all white anything... because the all black delogations will cry about it...You can't have a specific group anything anymore. Hell, there was a lawsuit against the Boy Scouts because they wouldn't let this woman's daughter join. :screwy:

BobbyFresco
09-19-2007, 08:43 AM

So what the fuck is CMT?:thinking:

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:44 AM
So what the fuck is CMT?:thinking:troof

BobbyFresco
You can have a specific group anything anymore. Hell, there was a lawsuit against the Boy Scouts because they wouldn't let this woman's daughter join. :screwy:

x2.

Sammich

that would be racist as hell

Ran
So what the fuck is CMT?:thinking:Yeah, I think Cracker Music Television is the equivalent of BET.

HundoŽ

CRACKER MUSIC TELERVIZIN

EXACTLY!

1000cckiller
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StuntallDay again.

Kelly
09-19-2007, 08:45 AM

I seriously LOL'd at this sentence.

Think about that one.

Aw, damn...

BobbyFresco
Yeah, I think Cracker Music Television is the equivalent of BET.

Killer

COUNTRY music television...

and there are a couple black country singers out there...

but ur missing the point...

BobbyFresco
CRACKER MUSIC TELERVIZIN

EXACTLY!

It damn sure isnt for us......:lmfao:

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:46 AM
that would be racist as hell

pussy

HundoŽ

there are..?

Sammich
... no... just cause it would be cool to call it WETback

:wtf:

BobbyFresco

Bet you can't name one.....

There are a couple of white singers on BET....
EX. Robin Thicke.

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:47 AM

but ur missing the point...If they singing country, their black card was pulled a long time ago

Killer
there are..?

yeah, an older one... i can't think of his songs...

and there is one out now.. i think he raps some but to country music.. and with country artists....

he's an idiot...

BobbyFresco
If they singing country, their black card was pulled a long time ago

Lmfao...:lmfao:

Sammich

they arent true blacks..we gave them up for white chicks like..scarlett johannson:lmfao:

pussy

yea kelly said the same thing...:ninja:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:48 AM
It damn sure isnt for us......:lmfao:

i dont think i've EVER watched that channel...

Killer
Bet you can't name one.....

There are a couple of white singers on BET....
EX. Robin Thicke.

i wouldn't want to be able to....

Ran
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/paintball-boots/thread_direction.gif

1000cckiller
they arent true blacks..we gave them up for white chicks like..scarlett johannson:lmfao:

yea kelly said the same thing...:ninja: :lmfao:

HundoŽ
yeah, an older one... i can't think of his songs...

and there is one out now.. i think he raps some but to country music.. and with country artists....

he's an idiot...

no shit he's and idiot.. he's black. :lmfao:

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:49 AM
yea kelly said the same thing...:ninja:

yeah, while her and i were talkin bout how you can't keep your girl in line...

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:49 AM
no shit he's and idiot.. he's black. :lmfao:

LOL i wanted to say that when i posted...

"he's an idiot... kinda comes with the skin color though" lol

BobbyFresco
09-19-2007, 08:50 AM
i wouldn't want to be able to....

Ok then..Your point is null and void.....

and for the record, BET may have been started by a black man but it is now owned by Viacom, the same company that owns MTV. Owned by a white man...

I'll google the address for you if you'd like to write them a strongly worded email or letter.....:goodjob:

HundoŽ
LOL i wanted to say that when i posted...

"he's an idiot... kinda comes with the skin color though" lol

just remember, never be a pussy! :D

Sammich
yeah, while her and i were talkin bout how you can't keep your girl in line...

:2up: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: shes black what u expect..dnt worry pimp hand b skrong

Ran
Bet you can't name one.....Cowboy Troy FTW?

http://cowboytroy.com/

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Ok then..Your point is null and void.....

and for the record, BET may have been started by a black man but it is now owned by Viacom, the same company that owns MTV. Owned by a white man...

I'll google the address for you if you'd like to write them a strongly worded email or letter.....:goodjob:

someone has sand in their vagina...

lol.. but of course a WHITE guy OWNS a BLACK station... it's only natural...

Sammich
Cowboy Troy FTW?

win what? most converted award?

HundoŽ
:2up: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: shes black what u expect..dnt worry pimp hand b skrong

whats strong enough for a man, but made for a woman?!

THE BACK OF MY HAND! SLAP!

Sammich
09-19-2007, 08:52 AM
whats strong enough for a man, but made for a woman?!

THE BACK OF MY HAND! SLAP!

better than a good 'secret':lmfao:

BobbyFresco
Cowboy Troy FTW?

Oh noes.....................:no:

It's a sad, sad day for Black America....

I think we'd like for yall to keep him, much like your beloved Michael Jackson.

Killer
Cowboy Troy FTW?

good call.. that's who i was thinking of...

but i didn't know his name...

reps if i can.

Kelly
black people don't need to sing country music just like white people don't need to rap

/subject

1000cckiller
Have yall seen a Whitenigger before I see them all the time.

HundoŽ
better than a good 'secret':lmfao:

ya damn skippy!

BobbyFresco
09-19-2007, 08:53 AM
someone has sand in their vagina...

lol.. but of course a WHITE guy OWNS a BLACK station... it's only natural...

That the BLACK man sold for BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....:goodjob:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:53 AM

at least once daily and i've thought about runing the FB on my Z just to end them.

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:54 AM
at least once daily and i've thought about runing the FB on my Z just to end them.Do you know what a whitenigger is

Killer

yeah.. i hate those more than i hate *******...

HundoŽ
black people don't need to sing country music just like white people don't need to rap

/subject

This is a MAN'S thread, so you shut your whore mouth while we discuss the matter at hand, GOT IT?!

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Do you know what a whitenigger is

i ASSUMED a WIGGER, but maybe im wrong, if so, please explain.

Killer
That the BLACK man sold for BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.....:goodjob:

yeah.. ur cool....

Kelly
This is a MAN'S thread, so you shut your whore mouth while we discuss the matter at hand, GOT IT?!

Pssh... :rolleyes: *******

Killer
i ASSUMED a WIGGER, but maybe im wrong, if so, please explain.

that's what i thought...

maybe he meant a black guy trying to be white...

like mark...

LOL! :lmfao:

Ran
Do you know what a whitenigger isThis?

http://blog.petaflop.de/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/roberto-blanco_weiss_albino_petaflop.gif

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Sort of........ but a whitenigger can also be classified as whites with tans that want to be black. You know its about 20 million of those mudda fuckers running around.

Killer
09-19-2007, 08:57 AM
This?

http://blog.petaflop.de/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/roberto-blanco_weiss_albino_petaflop.gif

Not a photoshop.

ok no lie i saw an albino black once...

i absolutely lost it... talk about being owned!

HundoŽ
This?

Not a photoshop.

LOL WHERE DO YOUFIND THIS SHIT!?

BobbyFresco
This?

Not a photoshop.

oH MY GOD......LMMFAO....:lmfao: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
This?

http://blog.petaflop.de/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/roberto-blanco_weiss_albino_petaflop.gif :lmfao: :lmfao: Ran you ass is sick

Killer
Sort of........ but a whitenigger can also be classified as whites with tans that want to be black. You know its about 20 million of those mudda fuckers running around.

you're thinking of mexicans....

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:58 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ran again.

Ran
ok no lie i saw an albino black once...

i absolutely lost it... talk about being owned!I've seen one before too.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/1soljaboi_2007/blackpeople-1.jpg

XLR8NMR2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/women_internet.jpg

HundoŽ

Thus, i reidderate my previous statement about ruining my Front bumper.

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 08:59 AM
you're thinking of mexicans....no whites, yall mudda fucker than about 20times a year trying to be black. It's not gonna happen captain

XLR8NMR2
that's what i thought...

maybe he meant a black guy trying to be white...

like mark...

LOL! :lmfao:

i'm a french black....there is a MAJOR difference.

HundoŽ

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 09:00 AM
jk kelly don't hurt me!

Killer
I've seen one before too.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/1soljaboi_2007/blackpeople-1.jpg

i just threw up a bit...

quickdodgeŽ

ray lewis
o.j
tank johnson
pacman jones
marcus vick
ricky williams
suge night
donell jones

should i keep going.....

Yeah you should keep going. Right out the door.

Ray Lewis - murder charges expunged.
O.J. - I don't see him sitting in jail so how did he get fucked?
Tank Johnson - charged on several occasions of illegal weapons violations(he admitted to them), also charged with driving while impaired(he was released without even being booked)
Pacman Jones - how is that every time you're at a strip club, something goes down?
Marcus Vick - a college dude pulling a gun on 17 year olds?
Ricky Williams - admitted to be a pothead
Suge Knight - Come on, man...you know this one...
Donell Jones - I don't anything about this
Michael Vick - How in the fuck is he being set up....his own boys even said he did it

I don't really see in any instance where the police or white man has kept these folks down. I just don't get that mentality. How a black man can do a crime and when he gets caught, it's not because of the crime, it's because of the white man or police. Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 09:01 AM
i just threw up a bit...

i'd hit the one second row to the left....

:idb::idb::idb:

1000cckiller
i just threw up a bit...me too. Those are aliens, not people

BobbyFresco
Thus, i reiterate my previous statement about ruining my Front bumper.

fixed.

I don't know about your front bumper but you just ruined a perfectly good word.......:goodjob:

Kelly

I thought you had my back :(

Now I know it was just the back............. of your hand :cry:

XLR8NMR2

Tank Johnson - charged on several occasions of illegal weapons violations(he admitted to them), also charged with driving while impaired(he was released without even being booked)
Pacman Jones - how is that every time you're at a strip club, something goes down?
Michael Vick - How in the fuck is he being set up....his own boys even said he did it

I don't really see in any instance where the police or white man has kept these folks down. I just don't get that mentality. How a black man can do a crime and when he gets caught, it's not because of the crime, it's because of the white man or police. Later, QD.

YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT THE HOOD BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HOOD OUT THE MAN!!!

RUN THAT SHIT SON!!

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:02 AM

/subject

EXCEPT eminem

HundoŽ
i just threw up a bit...

+1

nastiest shit i've ever seen.. it reminds me of..

At first i was like..
http://www.revoltagainstplenty.com/images/albino_gorilla.jpg

but then..

http://www.natuurgek.nl/archives/Sneeuwvlokje.jpg

i lol'd

BobbyFresco

x2....

XLR8NMR2

I SAID I WAS SORRY DON'T HURT ME.....:(

:doh:

1000cckiller

I don't really see in any instance where the police or white man has kept these folks down. I just don't get that mentality. How a black man can do a crime and when he gets caught, it's not because of the crime, it's because of the white man or police. Later, QD.Mike shut up cracker.....lol

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:03 AM
fixed.

I don't know about your front bumper but you just ruined a perfectly good word.......:goodjob: :lmfao:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:03 AM

LOL repped. doh.. gotta spread.. alright kelly bend over and "spread.." :D

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:04 AM

no... that was my hand... GET ME SOME BISCUITS!

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 09:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/jdmsir20/new%20shet/zonignog.gif

YUP

XLR8NMR2
09-19-2007, 09:05 AM
no... that was my hand... GET ME SOME BISCUITS!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Kelly
EXCEPT eminem
:no:

Sammich

YUP

beat me to it

1000cckiller

YUP :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:07 AM

YUP

i always love that one...

wish i had some chicken right about now myself...

Ran
09-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Fear not my fair skinned brothers, for your Asian brethren have taken steps to eleviate you of your dilemma. Come hither!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/nanika_ka_nothing/Nagano021.jpg

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Fear not my fair skinned brothers, for your Asian brethren have taken steps to eleviate you of your dilemma. Come hither!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/nanika_ka_nothing/Nagano021.jpg :diespam:

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:10 AM
lol.... i love racism... these threads are always freakin hilarious!

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:10 AM
i always love that one...

wish i had some chicken right about now myself...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/nigguh.jpg

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/nanika_ka_nothing/Nagano021.jpg

ran =
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/mio1n6.jpg

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:11 AM
lol.... i love racism... these threads are always freakin hilarious!

agreed, nothings funnier than a little bit of harmless racism when no one gets offended :]

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:12 AM
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/slavery/african-american-art/racist-cartoon.jpg

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:12 AM
ran =
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/mio1n6.jpg

LOL OWNED HALF DOLLA

81911SC
09-19-2007, 09:13 AM
I'm here, fill me in.

quickdodgeŽ
09-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Later, QD.

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm here, fill me in.

read up, whitey. we're not here to cater to your needs just cuz you're white. fucking racist.

Sammich
http://www.sonofthesouth.net/slavery/african-american-art/racist-cartoon.jpg

look at da lips and hips on dat white bitch..sure do gota purdy mouf:lmfao:

HundoŽ
Later, QD.
:lmfao: QD you're so fuckin stupid..lol..

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:15 AM
Later, QD.

LOL! reps if i can!

Sammich
read up, whitey. we're not here to cater to your needs just cuz you're white. fucking racist.

say that shit again..white people lack common senses..

quickdodgeŽ
One of my favorites that I concocted myself. Lolol. West up, Mark. Later, QD.

Killer
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

HundoŽ
say that shit again..white people lack common senses..

dont you tell me what to do, ill fucking kill you.

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:16 AM
dont you tell me what to do, ill fucking kill you.

with what a burning cross..been there done that...ima ghost

HundoŽ
with what a burning cross..been there done that...ima ghost

fuck that, ill get my plasma gun and ghost bust yo DUMBASS.

Sammich
One of my favorites that I concocted myself. Lolol. West up, Mark. Later, QD.

DUDE..NOOOOOOOOOO :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:17 AM
http://tintinesque.com/archives/racist1.jpg

81911SC
I still have the famous Mark, I has a crayon pic that got deleted.

Sammich
fuck that, ill get my plasma gun and ghost bust yo DUMBASS.

EGON wildn
http://www.poster.net/ghostbusters/ghostbusters-photo-ghostbusters-6203138.jpg

BobbyFresco
09-19-2007, 09:19 AM

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:19 AM
EGON wildn
http://www.poster.net/ghostbusters/ghostbusters-photo-ghostbusters-6203138.jpg

eggzackry!

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:20 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/wmfcantdrive.png

quickdodgeŽ
Another of my masterpieces. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
Some of yall are as retarded as Mcnabb if you buy into his cry baby crap.

You know what this is really about? What it's always been about........EGOS the size of Kansas. That's all it's about.

How can any of you buy into this cry baby shit that a gazillionaire whines about? OK, cry me a river while you lounge around one of your many mansions surrounded by 15 6 figure cars and you vacation in Europe for a month......:rolleyes: Yall are all dumber than they are if you feed into that kind of "look at me, look at me" mentality. Is it not enough that people, who sometimes go from paycheck to paycheck barely surviving, PAY their hard earned money to see YOU PLAY a GAME??? Yes, it takes skill. Yes, it takes hard work. Yes, it is not as easy as it looks. NOOOOOO, it's NOT saving the world. NOOOOO, it's not brain surgery. NOOOO, it doesn't take the sharpest minds of NASA to do. I coach 8 yr olds and 95% of them KNOW already how to go out on a "post pattern", a "button hook", and run the ball behind their lead blocker....:rolleyes:

This thread shows exactly the mentality of Black America today. Why do you have to be on the front page of the paper to consider yourself a "success" at anything? Why do athletes strive for the CAMERAS to be on them rather than accomplishing concrete things? Do you have to have 6 camera crews following you around when you shove a gold shovel into the ground somewhere even if you have no clue what's going on? Do these "athletes" care enough to give back to the community that made them "heroes" and unbelievably filthy rich IF there are no cameras around??? Name any sport that is not at it's base about NUMBERS. The highest number at the end of the game usually wins, right? So why instead of taking your posse to the skankiest strip club at 3 a.m., getting in a shoot out with some other idiot over who spilled Dom on who, and then end up on the front page of every newspaper in the country do you not focus on doing something 99% of the rest of America would love to have the ability to do????

I tell you what, give me 1/2 of the salary of the LEAST paid player in the league. I'll work out every damn day. Hell, I'll sit my happy ass on the bench, hold the ball for the kicker to practice before going out on the field and choking, I'll even be the water boy for that kind of money. No problem at all. I'd be the quietest, most straight and narrow guy on the whole damn league. Take a few plays. Run a few kickoff plays. Go to my nice big ass house for a few months vacation, only to come back and do it again next year. Damn skippy I would. I wouldn't give a shit who got paid more than me. I wouldn't give a flying horse turd who had more primetime interviews than me. I would actually love to be the wall flower, because that way you don't have every idiot wannabe reporter out there trying to dig up pics of the ugly girl I screwed back in High School to make a name for themself. I would be getting PAID to play a game and not getting any flack for it......win motherfucking win situation. Problem is that 99% of the "athletes" can't fathom using that kind of simple cause and effect mentality. They are more worried about being the next Michael Vick. Well, look where it got Vick.

Yall keep making hero worshipping people that don't deserve it. Policemen and Firemen and EMT's put their actual LIVES on the line each and every damn day for total strangers for $30k/yr. We don't even give them a hand shake and a thank you. Thugs who get "degrees" in playground maintainance but can run well with a football are worshiped like they cured Cancer and are Mother Theresa. See what's wrong with that picture??? Probably not. :rolleyes:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:21 AM
Another of my masterpieces. Later, QD.

is that you and your old neon??? :lmfao::lmfao:

ilu :D

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:22 AM

You know what this is really about? What it's always been about........EGOS the size of Kansas. That's all it's about.

How can any of you buy into this cry baby shit that a gazillionaire whines about? OK, cry me a river while you lounge around one of your many mansions surrounded by 15 6 figure cars and you vacation in Europe for a month......:rolleyes: Yall are all dumber than they are if you feed into that kind of "look at me, look at me" mentality. Is it not enough that people, who sometimes go from paycheck to paycheck barely surviving, PAY their hard earned money to see YOU PLAY a GAME??? Yes, it takes skill. Yes, it takes hard work. Yes, it is not as easy as it looks. NOOOOOO, it's NOT saving the world. NOOOOO, it's not brain surgery. NOOOO, it doesn't take the sharpest minds of NASA to do. I coach 8 yr olds and 95% of them KNOW already how to go out on a "post pattern", a "button hook", and run the ball behind their lead blocker....:rolleyes:

This thread shows exactly the mentality of Black America today. Why do you have to be on the front page of the paper to consider yourself a "success" at anything? Why do athletes strive for the CAMERAS to be on them rather than accomplishing concrete things? Do you have to have 6 camera crews following you around when you shove a gold shovel into the ground somewhere even if you have no clue what's going on? Do these "athletes" care enough to give back to the community that made them "heroes" and unbelievably filthy rich IF there are no cameras around??? Name any sport that is not at it's base about NUMBERS. The highest number at the end of the game usually wins, right? So why instead of taking your posse to the skankiest strip club at 3 a.m., getting in a shoot out with some other idiot over who spilled Dom on who, and then end up on the front page of every newspaper in the country do you not focus on doing something 99% of the rest of America would love to have the ability to do????

I tell you what, give me 1/2 of the salary of the LEAST paid player in the league. I'll work out every damn day. Hell, I'll sit my happy ass on the bench, hold the ball for the kicker to practice before going out on the field and choking, I'll even be the water boy for that kind of money. No problem at all. I'd be the quietest, most straight and narrow guy on the whole damn league. Take a few plays. Run a few kickoff plays. Go to my nice big ass house for a few months vacation, only to come back and do it again next year. Damn skippy I would. I wouldn't give a shit who got paid more than me. I wouldn't give a flying horse turd who had more primetime interviews than me. I would actually love to be the wall flower, because that way you don't have every idiot wannabe reporter out there trying to dig up pics of the ugly girl I screwed back in High School to make a name for themself. I would be getting PAID to play a game and not getting any flack for it......win motherfucking win situation. Problem is that 99% of the "athletes" can't fathom using that kind of simple cause and effect mentality. They are more worried about being the next Michael Vick. Well, look where it got Vick.

Yall keep making hero worshipping people that don't deserve it. Policemen and Firemen and EMT's put their actual LIVES on the line each and every damn day for total strangers for $30k/yr. We don't even give them a hand shake and a thank you. Thugs who get "degrees" in playground maintainance but can run well with a football are worshiped like they cured Cancer and are Mother Theresa. See what's wrong with that picture??? Probably not. :rolleyes:Damn Jamie not today, I dont feel like reading :cry:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:22 AM

Yall keep making hero worshipping people that don't deserve it. Policemen and Firemen and EMT's put their actual LIVES on the line each and every damn day for total strangers for $30k/yr. We don't even give them a hand shake and a thank you. Thugs who get "degrees" in playground maintainance but can run well with a football are worshiped like they cured Cancer and are Mother Theresa. See what's wrong with that picture??? Probably not. :rolleyes:

holy write a novel batman, i we're not on this subject anymore, so please move out to another thread. thanks baibai.

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Damn Jamie not today, I dont feel like reading :cry:

tr00f lolz

Sammich
09-19-2007, 09:23 AM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/cantfocus.png

BobbyFresco
09-19-2007, 09:24 AM
holy write a novel batman, i we're not on this subject anymore, so please move out to another thread. thanks baibai.

:eek: :lmfao:

81911SC
Back in the good ole days:

BobbyFresco

Lolz:lmfao:

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:25 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/cantfocus.png

XLR8NMR2

R

E

P

O

S

T.

Sammich

http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/data/500/medium/16537chris-reeves_repost.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
Later, QD.

1000cckiller
http://collegiateubiquity.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/stupid-college-kids-aping-black-culture-is-totally-racist.jpg

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:26 AM

yea that's a Really funny picture.

Sammich
___http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/threadrocksfat-publiuspost.jpg

HundoŽ
http://collegiateubiquity.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/stupid-college-kids-aping-black-culture-is-totally-racist.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

quickdodgeŽ
09-19-2007, 09:27 AM
This thread gets it: Later, QD.

Sammich
Later, QD.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/grills.jpg

81911SC
At least one of these can't be a repost.

Sammich

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/werddawg.jpg

HundoŽ

astounding.. i feel honored.. they like me.. they REAALLLY like me!:cry:

BobbyFresco
09-19-2007, 09:28 AM

Been to parties like this.

1000cckiller
At least one of these can't be a repost. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/kramerklan_g.gif

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/racistjf3.gif

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/DFB2.png

HundoŽ

LOL YOU STOLE MY "CMON ***** YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT" PICTURE! U HAD BES POLIGIZE FO I POP A CAP IN YO AZZ!

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:29 AM

LOL!!! especially at "lets go take pics of ourselves throwing up gang signs!" lol!

Ran
09-19-2007, 09:30 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Evolution.png

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:31 AM

Been to parties like this.

what does that really say about yourself???

Jaimecbr900

Because you'd rather read "f u cracka", "racise", and "black people are always being held back by the man"......???? :rolleyes:

Maybe I should just post up a video of nasty women eating their own shit since that's what you're into, huh????:rolleyes:

HundoŽ

LOL @ AFRICA TURNING INTO AN APE AND KOREA TURNING INTO A HYDRA, LOL.

Killer

lol... africa... stage 2...

HundoŽ
09-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Because you'd rather read "f u cracka", "racise", and "black people are always being held back by the man"......???? :rolleyes:

Maybe I should just post up a video of nasty women eating their own shit since that's what you're into, huh????:rolleyes:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

dude you know that was the funniest, nastiest thing you've ever seen!

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:32 AM
http://www.pjhlaw.co.uk/uploads/images/Racist_sheep.jpg

Killer
09-19-2007, 09:33 AM

please don't... it's too early in the morning for that...

Killer
http://www.pjhlaw.co.uk/uploads/images/Racist_sheep.jpg

lol

BobbyFresco

Troof.............

81911SC
Truf.

1000cckiller
09-19-2007, 09:34 AM

Maybe I should just post up a video of nasty women eating their own shit since that's what you're into, huh????:rolleyes:damn Jamie taking it kind of hard........i still wuv you