PDA

View Full Version : Very cool dog @ NOPI 2007

Jaimecbr900
09-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Very cool dog. Yall all know I'm very partial to German Sheppards. Ours will one day be as cool as this one....:D

This is how he looked when he was just chilling and looking all cool and stuff.....

Jaimecbr900
09-17-2007, 10:35 PM
This is what he looked like when he was commanded to attack.......:eek: I just think this is bad ass. :goodjob:

Justin.
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
bad ass dog.

atlantamx3
09-17-2007, 11:28 PM
Did you shit yourself when taking those pics?

DamN!

Evil Goat
09-18-2007, 09:35 AM
might i ask why were marines wasted on nopi? they afraid someones gonna bomb the event or something?

con
09-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Armed forces were recruiting heavily at NOPI, they need all the help they can get........

Jaimecbr900
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Did you shit yourself when taking those pics?

DamN!

Actually, I didn't have too much time to be scared. The guy asked me if I wanted an action shot after I took that first one of him chillin', so I said yes. His buddies were doing something directly behind me while I was taking the pic that triggered him to go ape shit. The dog weighed 81 lbs and the handler was this stocky muscular guy and he was almost dragged. The bark is really intimidating in that breed anyway, but when he's coming right at you....it's pretty mean looking.

He was a cool dog though. If I knew German, I'd take him home in a minute...:D

Evil Goat
09-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Armed forces were recruiting heavily at NOPI, they need all the help they can get........

interesting, never thought about a car show being a recruiting area....but i can see it now

fatman169
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
man i would hate to be chased down by that thing lol...

man
09-18-2007, 12:42 PM
He was a cool dog though. If I knew German, I'd take him home in a minute...:D

Luckily my dogs speak spanish.

Nitro
09-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Awesome Jaime :goodjob:

~i would have peed in my shoes & ran~

deady
09-18-2007, 12:59 PM
do you happen to remember the dogs name? i know a breeder/trainer that does a shit load of personal protection training locally, and the G. Shep looks familiar, but i guess that all look simliar... worldclassk-9.com if you want to checkout some nice pits, presa's and etc...

Jaimecbr900
09-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Luckily my dogs speak spanish.

Word!!!!:goodjob:

do you happen to remember the dogs name? i know a breeder/trainer that does a shit load of personal protection training locally, and the G. Shep looks familiar, but i guess that all look simliar... worldclassk-9.com if you want to checkout some nice pits, presa's and etc...

No, I don't remember, and no that dog wasn't from worldclassk-9. Only reason I know that is that the handler told me that the service gets all their dogs from Germany and Europe directly. They spend tons of money in both buying and training the dogs and they don't buy domestic for fears of cross breeding issues. Mine came from a breeder in KY. I wish for him to one day be as trained as this one. He was awesome. I love obedience trained dogs and security dogs. They have no fear and live for the handler. That to me is awesome.

blackboi50
09-18-2007, 01:09 PM
sick pics......the action shot is one to die for.....*collapses*:lmfao:....1

aachoo
09-21-2007, 11:53 PM
that dog needs riddlin... hopefully they'll deprogram him b4 he goes home to his wife and pups and nuts up on them having a flashback of the war...

The Ren
09-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Thats for sure jaime.. working at vets for over 6 years Ive seen alot of the police dogs come in.. most of the police squads get their dogs from germany.. I know two of the dogs in winder- Titan who is a long hair GSD just like the one above and Reno who is a shorthaird GSD.. just for us the bathe Reno his handler had to come back with us... cause he was mean without Sgt. Williams... Titian was alot more calm and of course the dogs dont get rewarded with treats they get rewarded with playtime.. so he always brought the dog over to play with us as his "treats".. very very loyal dog though.

Jaimecbr900
09-22-2007, 11:34 AM
that dog needs riddlin...

Did you see the dog yourself?

hopefully they'll deprogram him b4 he goes home to his wife and pups and nuts up on them having a flashback of the war...

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, do you?

Dirty Octopus™
09-22-2007, 08:20 PM
is it just me or did the dogs cock get bigger when it got angry? :thinking:
could that be where all the channeled anger is channeled from? :dunno:

240sxturbofr
10-01-2007, 01:24 PM
I would not want to be any freakin near that dog when she gets commanded "ATTTACCCKKKK!!!!!!!" **** ill freakin scream like a lil girl and pee in my pants :) lol

C-loS109
10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
i dont if its only me but did ya notice the numbers in his ear on the second to last shot?

great pics man. +1

fawk_you
10-01-2007, 06:26 PM
I woulda peed myself just a little taking that.