PDA

View Full Version : Charity Car show!

josh nixon
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
Charity Car show! Please come out to support a good cause!

RISKYB
09-17-2007, 08:57 PM
sounds intresting i will try to stop by

josh nixon
09-18-2007, 08:16 PM
yes, good cause, good food, just stop by and hang out for a bit if you cant make it the whole day!

coolZero
10-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Reminder - This show is this Saturday :goodjob:

BUGMAN
10-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Hey Josh what exactly is a Domestic violence fund raiser? Just a few questions and not trying to be a smart azz or anything but how does a fundraiser help domestic violence? Is it supporting a battered women's shelter, shelter for abused children or something in that nature?

Not trying to knock any type of fund raiser but what exactly is it and where is the donations going to? I am a huge supporter of any type of needs benefit but the "flyer" doesn't explain too much.

Thanks,

Chris

coolZero
10-03-2007, 07:43 AM
Hey Josh what exactly is a Domestic violence fund raiser? Just a few questions and not trying to be a smart azz or anything but how does a fundraiser help domestic violence? Is it supporting a battered women's shelter, shelter for abused children or something in that nature?

Not trying to knock any type of fund raiser but what exactly is it and where is the donations going to? I am a huge supporter of any type of needs benefit but the "flyer" doesn't explain too much.

Thanks,

Chris

Good question, This is their (KIA) first stabb at this type of event it is actually being run by one of the emps and he is learning in the process and the flyer is not the greatest but the event is to raise money for a women's shelter, at least that is wha I am being told. The Partnership Against Domestic Violence is the "official" organization Hope to see ya there :goodjob:.

quickdodge®
10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Where is this at? I can't get any of the attachments to open. Later, QD.

coolZero
10-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Where is this at? I can't get any of the attachments to open. Later, QD.

Hey QD, how it goin - here's the 411 -

KIA MOTORS AMERICA PRESENTS

1ST ANNUAL Charity

Partnership Against Domestic Violence

October 6, 2007 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
2155 Breckinridge Blvd
Lawrenceville, GA 30043

• MEET THE ATLANTA FALCONS CHEERLEADERS
• LIVE BAND ON SITE FOR ENTERTAINMENT
• RAFFLE FOR PRIZES PROVIDED BY VENDORS

Entry fee is $30.00 - Your registration fee will include a voting ballot, door prize ticket, and a donation to Partnership against Domestic Violence. Pre-registration is $25.00 and encouraged for the best spots. Pre-registration is accepted from September 17th – 28th. Please send registration form and check payable to Doug Wallace to Kia Motors, 2155 Breckinridge Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30043

TOP 5 Import
TOP 5 Domestic
Peoples Choice
Falcon's Cheerleaders Choice

Brett Lowenthawl - Judging

quickdodge®
10-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Brett Lowenthawl - Judging

Lolol. Seriously?

I won't enter my car. Just thought 'd show up if time permitted(work) and it was close. So far the location is good for me. Later, QD.

coolZero
10-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Lolol. Seriously?

I won't enter my car. Just thought 'd show up if time permitted(work) and it was close. So far the location is good for me. Later, QD.

:yes:

quickdodge®
10-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Well cool, then. As long as I'm not working, I'm going to stop by. I still want to see the flyer, though. Don't know why I can't open it. Later, QD.

Krushn4Kids
10-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Good question, This is their (KIA) first stabb at this type of event it is actually being run by one of the emps and he is learning in the process and the flyer is not the greatest but the event is to raise money for a women's shelter, at least that is wha I am being told. The Partnership Against Domestic Violence is the "official" organization Hope to see ya there :goodjob:.

If we are in town and clear we will be there. Probably show up in some huge trucks and not in the show but we will make an appearance if possible.

Krushn4Kids
10-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Well cool, then. As long as I'm not working, I'm going to stop by. I still want to see the flyer, though. Don't know why I can't open it. Later, QD.

I am really not good @ pictures but here ya go in 2 parts. :D