PDA

View Full Version : Wreck(s) in Newnan, Friday night....09/14/07

noridetoolow
09-17-2007, 01:01 PM
So me and some friends were up at a car was in Newnan Friday night doing the obligatory "before car show cleaning" ( for NOPI ). Anyway....we hear tires screech and BAM! Wreck at the intersection about 100 yards from the car wash. So we obviously rubber neck for a few min but hey its just a wreck...we didn't even walk over to look at it....about 5-10 min later...cops are there, etc.... and then....SCRRREEEEECCCHHHH....BAM! Some IDIOT in a Tundra..... PASSES the cop car and hits one of the wrecked cars in the right lane....and ALSO the person standing behind the car! We of course now walk up that way to see what is happening...we talked to someone that said they saw bone sticking out of the persons leg... Anyway...not sure if yall caught that...this guy came flying up on an accident with at least 1 cop parked in the road with blue lights flashing...AT NIGHT....somehow didn't see the cop or the wreck.

Ran
09-17-2007, 01:24 PM
Vehicular manslaughter FTL

Quattro Kid
09-17-2007, 01:27 PM
DAYUM, sucks balls, i better it was crazy to witness it though

Leadfoot_mf
09-17-2007, 02:08 PM
where are the pics of the bone sticking out?

ATK_Designs
09-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Damn, that sucks.

I was washing my car yesterday and saw a cop ran by with siren, then a screechh.....someone T-boned a copy couple houses down the street.

Maniaç
09-17-2007, 02:14 PM
............... ok, moving on..............

ATK_Designs
09-17-2007, 02:16 PM
............... ok, moving on..............

no, we stay :taun:

Ran
09-17-2007, 02:18 PM
where are the pics of the bone sticking out?Bump for gore.

Leadfoot_mf
09-17-2007, 02:23 PM
pics of gore or it didnt happen.

8bangin302
09-17-2007, 03:35 PM
i didnt even hear about that i was out but headed to union city that night ..what intersection.

noridetoolow
09-17-2007, 03:53 PM
didn't get pics...once the 2nd accident happened a few other cops pulled up and then they blocked the scene with a big ole fire engine that showed up. it was dark anyway and not well lit at all....my digi cam SUCK in dark and my cell....well....

Intersection....I am not from Newnan, but if coming from the south on 85, take exit 47 and left under 85. I am pretty sure its the 1st intersection at the top of the hill, there is a gas station right there on that corner and a car wash behind the gas station. I looked in the Newnan newspapers web site but did not see anything....but then their site blows anyway, LOL

8bangin302
09-17-2007, 04:02 PM
didn't get pics...once the 2nd accident happened a few other cops pulled up and then they blocked the scene with a big ole fire engine that showed up. it was dark anyway and not well lit at all....my digi cam SUCK in dark and my cell....well....

Intersection....I am not from Newnan, but if coming from the south on 85, take exit 47 and left under 85. I am pretty sure its the 1st intersection at the top of the hill, there is a gas station right there on that corner and a car wash behind the gas station. I looked in the Newnan newspapers web site but did not see anything....but then their site blows anyway, LOL

oh damn right there in front of racetrack,that intersection can get violent sometimes.but i hope whoever was involved in it was ok..

RISKYB
09-17-2007, 04:05 PM
how thick can you get???? flashing lights dont apply to me hahaha bam oops