PDA

View Full Version : General Chat BMW nutswingers and gayness.....

Mike Lowrey
09-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Discuss.

man
09-17-2007, 11:35 AM
All I'm gonna say is...

The stereotypes are true.

Mike Lowrey
09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao:

nextelbuddy
09-17-2007, 11:50 AM
and what stereo type is that? i myself and the other bmw people i hang out with are far from what you guys are talking about. i have lots of friends that drive other cars and they dont see me that way either. :goodjob:

man
09-17-2007, 11:56 AM
and what stereo type is that? i myself and the other bmw people i hang out with are far from what you guys are talking about. i have lots of friends that drive other cars and they dont see me that way either. :goodjob:

You seem cool to me, but there are too many BMW owners who are just morons. "If it's not a BMW, it's not a good car. BMW is GOD" And bs like that. I don't understand it.

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 12:05 PM
BMWs are not the mecca of cars......and thier are some cool owners.

Mike Lowrey
09-17-2007, 12:08 PM
You seem cool to me, but there are too many BMW owners who are just morons. "If it's not a BMW, it's not a good car. BMW is GOD" And bs like that. I don't understand it.

BMWs are not the mecca of cars......and thier are some cool owners.

Exactly!

sirkus
09-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Assholes come in any car. People who own BMW's normally become all hooked on German cars. They think they're the best cars ever.
They're not. All cars are going to have problems.

Look at mustang drivers too. They have to be the biggest nutswingers I've ever seen.

man
09-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Assholes come in any car. People who own BMW's normally become all hooked on German cars. They think they're the best cars ever.
They're not. All cars are going to have problems.

Look at mustang drivers too. They have to be the biggest nutswingers I've ever seen.

While I agree that there are always assholes, the BMW ones seem to think that the BMW is something to look up to, like they are rich or something. They always bring money into it.

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 12:20 PM
While I agree that there are always assholes, the BMW ones seem to think that the BMW is something to look up to, like they are rich or something. They always bring money into it.

imo,thats the reason 90% of people drive bmws....to impress people.

Julio
09-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Well not anyone can buy/afford a NEW BMW unless you have a decent paying job....PERIOD.. is proven fact.

BMW are bad ass cars.. I mean, look at the new 335xi or whatever it is called? shit is bad ass.. Especially the coupe...

Luckly for some, BMW is big into leasing... why? Because BMW knows they are people in this country who want to show more then they are and go and lease one for a couple of years and shit.. ..

I mean, Same go for other cars... BMW, Vettes, Audi, Benz,Lexus and so on... I mean, if you do not make 50k + dont even think you can afford one and not live paycheck to paycheck.. Unless you have a nice downpayment. Or have 0 bills.

Or you can Lease one like alot of people do...

But on top of all that... BMW's are nice cars all around... I mean, is def not a Honda accord or nissan maxima...

Ran
09-17-2007, 01:28 PM
An enthusiast is one thing, an elitist is something completely different.

Deke
09-17-2007, 02:44 PM

See, I'd say Corvette (and yes I know that there are cool people that drive them too).

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 02:53 PM
whats the difference between BMW's and porcupines (sp?)????? on the bimmer the pricks are on the inside :P

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 02:54 PM
whats the difference between BMW's and porcupines (sp?)????? on the bimmer the pricks are on the inside :P

that joke is older than BMW

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 03:01 PM
who cares, i had a Big Money Wasted, Big Mexican Woman, Beat My Wife... teh nice but teh over rated. won't ever own one til its money free... down to every drop of gas :D

Mike Lowrey
09-17-2007, 03:23 PM
who cares, i had a Big Money Wasted, Big Mexican Woman, Beat My Wife... teh nice but teh over rated. won't ever own one til its money free... down to every drop of gas :D

Plus, that shit 'aint JDM yo :goodjob: :D

BABY J
09-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Well not anyone can buy/afford a NEW BMW unless you have a decent paying job....PERIOD.. is proven fact.

BMW are bad ass cars.. I mean, look at the new 335xi or whatever it is called? shit is bad ass.. Especially the coupe...

Luckly for some, BMW is big into leasing... why? Because BMW knows they are people in this country who want to show more then they are and go and lease one for a couple of years and shit.. ..

I mean, Same go for other cars... BMW, Vettes, Audi, Benz,Lexus and so on... I mean, if you do not make 50k + dont even think you can afford one and not live paycheck to paycheck.. Unless you have a nice downpayment. Or have 0 bills.

Or you can Lease one like alot of people do...

But on top of all that... BMW's are nice cars all around... I mean, is def not a Honda accord or nissan maxima...

I was stationed in Germany for 2 years (Ramstein) - BMWs are the shit, but not exactly in Germany.

IMO, LS1-eqipped drivers are the most arrogant. While BMW drivers seem to have little-dick syndrome most of the 95% of the time, LS1 drivers seem to have little-dick syndrome 96% of the time. LOL. Honda guys think that no matter what car u put in front of them, they know some1 w/ a Honda who can drag it down the street. Mazda (non-rotary) guys are just confused - rotary guys just beg to visit shops on the regular - Nissan guys are low-budget wanna be BMW guys, and the Supra kids are the LS1 rejects who think that the 2JZ > sex. Every1 loox at the strengths of their brand and fails to look at the weaknesses... at the end of the day, ANY car is the worst place to put a lot of energy, money, and effort bc it can be gone in the blink of an eye. The bottom line is this - find me ANY car in the world, and I happen to know some1 w/ a Honda that will drag it down the street. LOL.

Be easy.

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 03:52 PM
I was stationed in Germany for 2 years (Ramstein) - BMWs are the shit, but not exactly in Germany.

IMO, LS1-eqipped drivers are the most arrogant. While BMW drivers seem to have little-dick syndrome most of the 95% of the time, LS1 drivers seem to have little-dick syndrome 96% of the time. LOL. Honda guys think that no matter what car u put in front of them, they know some1 w/ a Honda who can drag it down the street. Mazda (non-rotary) guys are just confused - rotary guys just beg to visit shops on the regular - Nissan guys are low-budget wanna be BMW guys, and the Supra kids are the LS1 rejects who think that the 2JZ > sex. Every1 loox at the strengths of their brand and fails to look at the weaknesses... at the end of the day, ANY car is the worst place to put a lot of energy, money, and effort bc it can be gone in the blink of an eye. The bottom line is this - find me ANY car in the world, and I happen to know some1 w/ a Honda that will drag it down the street. LOL.

Be easy.

Hondas Suck

:bannana:

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 03:56 PM
i didn't see nissan in that rant Hooray! NISSAN > ALL bwhahahah jk jk but yes every car owner looks at its brands strengths more than its weakness's.,... but i'd take a S15 spec R over a M3 all day. just me though, something about the sound of boost, being on the RIGHT (correct) side of the car, and those naughty body lines.

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 03:58 PM
i didn't see nissan in that rant Hooray! NISSAN > ALL bwhahahah jk jk but yes every car owner looks at its brands strengths more than its weakness's.,... but i'd take a S15 spec R over a M3 all day. just me though, something about the sound of boost, being on the RIGHT (correct) side of the car, and those naughty body lines.

im sorry,Toyota > all

plus Lotus uses Toyota engines,thats a automatic win

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 04:01 PM
only because they knew nissan engines would make too much torque for that lil car to handle bwhahahah

RB > 2GAYZ

umairejaz
09-17-2007, 04:02 PM
what if you were an asshole to begin with? lol

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 04:03 PM
only because they knew nissan engines would make too much torque for that lil car to handle bwhahahah

RB > 2GAYZ

i hate supras,so not hurting my feelings

3SGTE > RB

BABY J
09-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Then re-read it, there was a Nissan rant in there.

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Then re-read it, there was a Nissan rant in there.
touche touche
but i'm ok with being a low rent BMW guy. i'll take a M45 over the M5 :D gatling gun projectors FTMFW! FUGA MOTHER BEACHES!

Ran
09-17-2007, 04:19 PM
See, I'd say Corvette (and yes I know that there are cool people that drive them too).I used to think differently, but then I met Tim. Now I think all Vette owners are @ssholes. :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 04:23 PM
bwhahahahahaha @ amy san

Mike Lowrey
09-17-2007, 04:51 PM

RB > 2GAYZ

Hey, hey.

Do not anger the Toyota Gods.... :D

Mike Lowrey
09-17-2007, 04:51 PM
what if you were an asshole to begin with? lol

That just means you bought the perfect car to match your personality. :D

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey, hey.

Do not anger the Toyota Gods.... :D

no worries master, 3SGTE is not in my anti words category. 2jz FTL, 3S FTMFW! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

:ninja: i still await her return......

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 04:57 PM
no worries master, 3SGTE is not in my anti words category. 2jz FTL, 3S FTMFW! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

:ninja: i still await her return......

damn skippy

also 7afe FTL

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 05:03 PM
ok so now for the record FTL engines

Toyota - 7afe, 2JZ, 1ZZ (damn scion engines too! damn broken condom!)

Nissan - GA16DE, CA18DE, QG18DE

honda - ALL :D (minus the B18C [not to be confused with the C1 or C5])

mitsu-poopie -> 7 bolts and 420a's

Subaru - All till they fix that damn exhaust note (ever heard of equal length headers sigh)

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 05:04 PM
ok so now for the record FTL engines

Toyota - 7afe, 2JZ, 1ZZ (damn scion engines too! damn broken condom!)

Nissan - GA16DE, CA18DE, QG18DE

honda - ALL :D (minus the B18C [not to be confused with the C1 or C5])

mitsu-poopie -> 7 bolts and 420a's

Subaru - All till they fix that damn exhaust note (ever heard of equal length headers sigh)

fuck that.

MR2-S FTMFW

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 05:06 PM
MRS should have been a 3S i just don't understand why companies change engines, its not anywhere NEAR as capable, last i heard people we boosting them and immediately blowing them up if i had a MRS i'd but in a 2zz and roll on some AXIS mag lites. call it a day...

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
MRS should have been a 3S i just don't understand why companies change engines, its not anywhere NEAR as capable, last i heard people we boosting them and immediately blowing them up if i had a MRS i'd but in a 2zz and roll on some AXIS mag lites. call it a day...

when i get my MRS im not gonna do any major mods.....brakes,exhaust,intake,suspenion.......... and maybe S/C one day

but 3S are the best engiens Toyota ever built

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 05:12 PM
^^agreed^^

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 05:14 PM
here u go

3SGTE > 2JZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hvv5qGRbEA

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 05:16 PM
ST(MF)205 FTMF(titty whoppin, pussy poppin, panty droppin) W

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 05:18 PM
ST(MF)205 FTMF(titty whoppin, pussy poppin, panty droppin) W

205 GT4 are one of the baddest cars ever to come out of Japan....but i drive the water down version:(

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 05:19 PM
note* NAD AUTO had a front clip with complete drive train for sale a while ago. too bad it was 7000 i would have bought it lol

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 05:21 PM
note* NAD AUTO had a front clip with complete drive train for sale a while ago. too bad it was 7000 i would have bought it lol

lol,thats more than i paid for my car....u can get a 3SGTE for $1500 then get a hood and bumper for bout $600 and not sure what the side skirts and spoiler go for

Jordanmd88
09-17-2007, 05:26 PM
I just saw this thread... LOL
All you guys can suck it :)
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/JOrdanmd88/BMW%20SUMMER%202007/DSCF1483.jpg
lol just kidding, I have hondas and Toyotas :)

VooDooXII
09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
BMWs are good cars...I just find them all too "common". Not to say that I wouldn't LOVE to have an e36 M3...

I've noticed that some owners are asses about their cars. There's one BMW guy I know of who seems to shoot down every car that I say I like. Hah, he slammed on my SAAB quite a bit. That doesn't speak for all owners though, of course.

Jin
09-17-2007, 05:47 PM
I saw 2 e46 M3's in the Super H Mart parking lot revving their engines and cruising around driving recklessly. The both parked right in the middle of the street, hanging out the window talking to eachother.

Both had really nice cars. I believe theyre members on here. I remember it as a red e46 M3 and a black boosted one. They were both fucking gorgeous (the cars).

I thought it was pretty funny. But hell, if i could afford a nice car like that I'd be acting dumb showing off too.

I'm sure all car brands have their share of dumbasses.

DinanM3atl
09-17-2007, 05:48 PM

I am going to have to agree with what has been said in this thread. You can't own a BMW and not have atleast some liquid cash to be spending on it. It is a fact. I am not saying it to be an elitest at all. Some people want a "nice car". Some people definition of a "nice car" is different than others. You still need money for Porsche, Lexus, Acura, Infiniti. I notice no one on here rags on people with G35s yet those cost almost as much as an M3 if you option them out.

I believe the BMW is considered one of the worst is because someone makes a post and a BMW guy defends the BMW and he is labeled an "asshole/elitest/retard/nutswing/etc." Yet other people can defend their brand with no problems. They are nut swingers. Maybe it is because BMW owners have a passion that the car evokes that other cars just don't have. So they will defend it very aggressively.

imo,thats the reason 90% of people drive bmws....to impress people.

You have to consider that if you "can afford" a BMW M5 you "have made it". You did something right. You are succesful. I know this is not 100% true. Born into money or it was given to you or whatever. Then there are also people who don't buy nice cars. My dad drives a Jeep Liberty. He doesn't want anything else. He could easily have an M5. He just simply doesn't care. There is something to be said when you pick up a potential business client at the airport in an M3 or M5 rather than say a Honda Accord Sedan. There is no denying that. Same coule be said if you roll up in an S55 AMG or a Lexus GS430. All of the luxury makes have an elitest thing about them. Would you pay 50,000 dollars for a car that didn't have some aura about it? Is a BMW 35,000 dollars better than another car? Some would say yes and some would say no. 90% of the guys buying luxury cars are doing so to say they have money. It is not just BMW.

AHAHAHAHHA LOL at Jordan! roflmao

man
09-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Maybe it is because BMW owners have a passion that the car evokes that other cars just don't have. So they will defend it very aggressively.

I just don't understand why they feel the need to defend it. I love my car, and I am very passionate about all automobiles (including BMWs)

But if someone comes up to me and talks shit about my car, I'm not going to try to convince them and change their opinion. It's my car, not theirs. Why should I give a damn what they think? I didn't buy my car to show the world how awesome it is, hell I drive slower than my grandmother, unless there is no one around to impress. I love my car and I don't give 2 shits if anyone else does or does not.

DinanM3atl
09-17-2007, 06:02 PM
I just don't understand why they feel the need to defend it. I love my car, and I am very passionate about all automobiles (including BMWs)

But if someone comes up to me and talks shit about my car, I'm not going to try to convince them and change their opinion. It's my car, not theirs. Why should I give a damn what they think? I didn't buy my car to show the world how awesome it is, hell I drive slower than my grandmother, unless there is no one around to impress. I love my car and I don't give 2 shits if anyone else does or does not.

Because it is exactly as I said. The attack involves the owner being gay(cause all gay guys drive BMW). The car is overpriced and "car x" can do everything. You are a "nutswinger" and all the other bullshit. Rarely is it just an attack on the car.

And then the question can be raised. Why do you need to hate? We all hate on each others stuff and we probably should all learn to just not say anything mean. Remember our parents said that :) But then it gets started and we defend or you defend. Rarely are the internet arguments the same in person. I am a rather relaxed guy and will talk about whatever car you want and I am not opposed to most cars. Some I do have a hate for but it is through experience. But if a fun E-Debate comes up I guess the BMW guys love to argue :)

man
09-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Because it is exactly as I said. The attack involves the owner being gay(cause all gay guys drive BMW). The car is overpriced and "car x" can do everything. You are a "nutswinger" and all the other bullshit. Rarely is it just an attack on the car.

And then the question can be raised. Why do you need to hate? We all hate on each others stuff and we probably should all learn to just not say anything mean. Remember our parents said that :) But then it gets started and we defend or you defend. Rarely are the internet arguments the same in person. I am a rather relaxed guy and will talk about whatever car you want and I am not opposed to most cars. Some I do have a hate for but it is through experience. But if a fun E-Debate comes up I guess the BMW guys love to argue :)

real talk

ash7
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Discuss.

i think that the title about sums it up.

-jonathan

Deke
09-17-2007, 07:06 PM

Blasphemy!!!

OneSlow5pt0
09-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Blasphemy!!!

*throws holy water*

mocha latte cupcake
09-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Blasphemy!!!

i cast thee out demon of boxer hell! out i saw out! in the name of all things good and INLINE i command thee Stop sounding broken! so sayrth the shepard, so sayeth the flock! :taun:

DinanM3atl
09-17-2007, 08:46 PM
i think that the title about sums it up.

-jonathan

Very substantial post. I agree with you after all the facts and figures you just posted.

Blasphemy!!!

EVEN I CAN AGREE WITH THAT!

Blashpemy!

ISAtlanta300
09-17-2007, 10:46 PM

I actually came in here thinking "Not one of these threads again", but after seeing your post, ... wow.. real talk...

I believe it has to do with price.. not many people can afford an M3, so others are often looked down upon by M3 owners.... I've heard some M3 owners even look down on people with 3 series BMW's......

Of course it all depends on the person / owner, and does not represent the brand at all. there are nutswingers with any brand. However, it always seem to involve some BMW owners... You don't see this much with Audi S owners or AMG owners, though i know there are extremists there too.

I believe BMW's are fantastic cars. I have friends with M3. I myself would love to have an M3 (the e46) as a second car. But I also believe and recognize there are also many fantastic cars out there... the S4, the C63 AMG.. and now the S5 from Audi... even Lexus is joining the game with the IS-F.

I guess there is no way to go wrong with any of them, provided you recognize what you look for in a car. Some people like the rawness of an M3, other the plushness of a Lexus, yet others prefer the luxury of the AMG. It all boils down to your preferences.

ash7
09-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Very substantial post. I agree with you after all the facts and figures you just posted.

good, I'm glad we came to an agreement so quicky. :goodjob:

-jonathan

Jordanmd88
09-18-2007, 08:05 AM
great post... Ya Guys with new E46 M3's have looked down on me before.. It is mostly because they buy the cars to say "look I made It" I bought the car because well it's the best chassis ever! lol .....

Elbow
09-18-2007, 08:42 AM
Not all BMW guys are dicks. It's usually the guys that drive the newer ones and dont even know much about cars, or the rich teen whos dad bought him a new BMW and thinks it's the ultimate driving machine and can out handle and perform any car on the road.

BABY J
09-18-2007, 09:00 AM
Nuh uhhh... pick any BMW on the planet - and I will show you a Honda that will wax it's ass! LOL

DinanM3atl
09-18-2007, 10:51 AM
I actually came in here thinking "Not one of these threads again", but after seeing your post, ... wow.. real talk...

I believe it has to do with price.. not many people can afford an M3, so others are often looked down upon by M3 owners.... I've heard some M3 owners even look down on people with 3 series BMW's......

Of course it all depends on the person / owner, and does not represent the brand at all. there are nutswingers with any brand. However, it always seem to involve some BMW owners... You don't see this much with Audi S owners or AMG owners, though i know there are extremists there too.

I believe BMW's are fantastic cars. I have friends with M3. I myself would love to have an M3 (the e46) as a second car. But I also believe and recognize there are also many fantastic cars out there... the S4, the C63 AMG.. and now the S5 from Audi... even Lexus is joining the game with the IS-F.

I guess there is no way to go wrong with any of them, provided you recognize what you look for in a car. Some people like the rawness of an M3, other the plushness of a Lexus, yet others prefer the luxury of the AMG. It all boils down to your preferences.

I love it raw! That's why I got an M3!!!!

roflmao!

Jordanmd88
09-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Nuh uhhh... pick any BMW on the planet - and I will show you a Honda that will wax it's ass! LOL
dont pick mine :)/ acutally had a honda that was faster than this car will ever be...

Sport1.3
09-18-2007, 04:37 PM
but 3S are the best engiens Toyota ever built

Not to burst your bubble, but Toyota's only involvement in the 3S was assembly and sales. The motor was Designed, tested and built by Yamaha. It even says it on the cam cover lol. ALso the 3s is FAAAAAAAARR from the best motor they have ever had to offer. 1UZ for instance? 22RE? 4ag? all are better IMO, and the 2JZ is leaps and bounds better. as far as 2.0 liters are concerned the 3SGTE FTL

4g63>EJ20>SR20>RB20 :gay: >3SGTE :lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
09-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Not to burst your bubble, but Toyota's only involvement in the 3S was assembly and sales. The motor was Designed, tested and built by Yamaha. It even says it on the cam cover lol. ALso the 3s is FAAAAAAAARR from the best motor they have ever had to offer. 1UZ for instance? 22RE? 4ag? all are better IMO, and the 2JZ is leaps and bounds better. as far as 2.0 liters are concerned the 3SGTE FTL

4g63>EJ20>SR20>RB20 :gay: >3SGTE :lmfao:

u really think the Sr20 is better than the 3sgte?

mocha latte cupcake
09-18-2007, 05:28 PM
:ninja: he knows better than the hate on the SR.... i'm watching you danny!

:ninja:

:ninja: choose wisely

Sport1.3
09-18-2007, 08:53 PM
u really think the Sr20 is better than the 3sgte?

Yes. Unfortunately i do. Unless u are meaning the 3SGE, in which case

f20c>K20>BEAMS 3S>SR20DE>FSDE :gay:

Sport1.3
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
:ninja: he knows better than the hate on the SR.... i'm watching you danny!

:ninja:

:ninja: choose wisely

heard you picked one up!? blue bird?

OneSlow5pt0
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
gayness.........lol

Sport1.3
09-19-2007, 07:59 AM
gayness.........lol

Its still a great motor...but not the best Toyota has ever come out with. Toyota has a Long history of Amazing motors...the S-series is just one of the many

Mike Lowrey
09-19-2007, 10:22 AM
In no particular order.....

3S
4A
2ZZ
2JZ
3UZ
2GR
5VZ

Sport1.3
09-19-2007, 10:46 AM
In no particular order.....

3S
4A
2ZZ
2JZ
3UZ
2GR
5VZ

How bout all UZ family, 22re (most reliable motor of all time), and 4E :lmfao: :gay:

Sport1.3
09-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Also, i like how the BMW "Elitist" thread turned into a "TOYOTA IS THE BEST EVAAAR!!" thread...well played. lolol

OneSlow5pt0
09-19-2007, 12:37 PM
id say the 22re is the best toyota engine,lol....but not for performance

u know the 7afe is the best,lol

Sport1.3
09-19-2007, 01:27 PM
id say the 22re is the best toyota engine,lol....but not for performance

u know the 7afe is the best,lol

Well Back in the day it was the motor to have....It beat out the Jap versions of the Celica with the 18RG (another famous motor) and placed 3rd in the 1985 Macao Grand Prix behind (at the time) unbeatable BMW's. They are pretty much indestructable, SUPER TQ'Y, and overproduced. Is also a world famous motor used in offroad racing (baja etc). Also for those lucky enough the 22RTE offered in 1985-1988 on Pick-up and 4Runners was a beast!! Nitro / Methanol fueled dragsters in the late 80's producing in excess of 1100 HP with these motors. its also IMO one of the coolest sounding carbed Toyota motors ever.

lol. The 7af is only worth a damn with a 4a head and a 944 timing chain

OneSlow5pt0
09-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Well Back in the day it was the motor to have....It beat out the Jap versions of the Celica with the 18RG (another famous motor) and placed 3rd in the 1985 Macao Grand Prix behind (at the time) unbeatable BMW's. They are pretty much indestructable, SUPER TQ'Y, and overproduced. Is also a world famous motor used in offroad racing (baja etc). Also for those lucky enough the 22RTE offered in 1985-1988 on Pick-up and 4Runners was a beast!! Nitro / Methanol fueled dragsters in the late 80's producing in excess of 1100 HP with these motors. its also IMO one of the coolest sounding carbed Toyota motors ever.

lol. The 7af is only worth a damn with a 4a head and a 944 timing chain

yea,my grand dads got one in his toyota pickup.....its a damn good engine,300k miles and runs perfect....got pretty take off too for little 4cyl pickup

DinanM3atl
09-19-2007, 09:08 PM
S62
s50b32
s38b38

To list a few ;)

mocha latte cupcake
09-19-2007, 10:36 PM
heard you picked one up!? blue bird?

avenir :ninja: bb style

Mike Lowrey
09-20-2007, 05:05 AM
503E FTW

Sport1.3
09-20-2007, 08:06 AM
S62
s50b32
s38b38

To list a few ;)

S14 > *

live~sideway
09-20-2007, 09:46 AM
i love bmw and i do knock others cars but in a joking manner and who doesnt? its always fun to stand in front of some guy with a mustang or honda and rant about how they suck but i could easily do the same about bmw.

live~sideway
09-20-2007, 09:49 AM
BMWs are good cars...I just find them all too "common". Not to say that I wouldn't LOVE to have an e36 M3...

I've noticed that some owners are asses about their cars. There's one BMW guy I know of who seems to shoot down every car that I say I like. Hah, he slammed on my SAAB quite a bit. That doesn't speak for all owners though, of course.

i would just like to point out that e30 which is my model arent to commonly built. you dont see boosted e30s everyday.

Julio
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM
you can go an lease a M5 for about 1400 a month !!! and then after you do,,,, go nuke yourself...

I cant believe that BMW is probably one if not the top leased vehicle in the US.

GTScoob
09-20-2007, 10:19 PM
I really hope to own a used 335ci one of these days, preferably out of its warranty so I can mod it to all hell. They really are great engineered cars but most of the owners are pricks.

Gilgamesh
09-21-2007, 01:07 AM
i say the bmw m3 evo..... 280HP from ITBs and a 6sp box. its meant to be driven.

DinanM3atl
09-24-2007, 02:46 PM
i would just like to point out that e30 which is my model arent to commonly built. you dont see boosted e30s everyday.

Yes they are... just maybe not boosted but PLENTY of "built" e30s around.

atlxpat
09-24-2007, 03:20 PM
yea i'm a big fan of the e36 m3's and i hope to own a 135i in a few years, that thing is sex