PDA

View Full Version : IA Malitia... Taking car theft in our own hands

Da Green Man
09-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Me and two other members of this forum have been discussing this for a while now. We are going to make it our second job to seek out there car theives, their chop shops, personal addresses and everything else about them. When something comes up missing, we soon should be able to located the stole auto within the first three our that it was reported missing. I personally contacted a few of the local police departments and gave them a scenario of this idea and they didn't seem to have a problem with it as long as we had sufficient evidence that the car did not belong to the person we have in custody as the supposed criminal at the time.

We are going to be creating new screen names to keep our identity annonymous therefore the only one that can tell who we really are will be the mods. With that being said im and going to need all contacts for every acting mod in case our indentity is revealed we will know who and where to contact you all. Home and cell phone numbers as well as home addresses will need to be pmed to me and me only. I take full responsibilty if any odd behavior is to come to your residense and will personally see to it that it be resolved immediately because this is a serious matter and is not to be taken lightly. As soon as all the needed info is gather and in the hands of the members of this orgination keep your eyes on the news because we are out to make a statement.

We are thinking about recruiting in case the crime is more than we anticipate. If you are interested pm me. Take in mind the dangers involved. I will be carrying 2 .40 cal glock and wearing kevlar, my sidekicks both have .45 cal glock and both will be wearing kevlar as well. THIS IS NOT A JOKE, U CAN DIE OUT THERE BUT IT IS FOR A PURPOSE.

Disclaimer: This organization is in no way affiliated or tied to Import Atlanta. This is Importers Annonymous. The behavior tied to this organization will be dealt with through the organization and settled in court accordingly. Any members of this organization will know the dangers involved and participate on his/her own will. Anyone involved in the action administered by this organzation will be dealt with legally and in a just manner.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

cactusEG
09-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Do what ya gotta do!

BTEC
09-16-2007, 08:46 PM
holy shit, this is my idea you asshole.

BTEC
09-16-2007, 08:55 PM
i will deal with you b4 this ever gets started. Thats a promise u piece of shit. :2up:

0p7!mu5
09-16-2007, 08:56 PM
whoa..have you taken into account the ammount that could go wrong?.. there are some serious underworld elements around here i'll admit, and what if people who had nothing to do with this get involved? Im not knocking the idea my shiot got broken into and the only reason the damn thing is still there is cuz of my kill switch but just be careful who you go around stalking. Good luck homie!

BTEC
09-16-2007, 08:59 PM
this dude is stoopid. Hes always doing this macho shit like eh run something. i used to live next to him him but the neighbor hood got to crazy so i had to move. He can be pretty cool but u can tells hes a bit off upstairs.

Julio
09-16-2007, 09:00 PM
lol... there is a reason I have full coverage on my shit.

Theres more to just making a thread on a local board about this...

lol

0p7!mu5
09-16-2007, 09:01 PM
im just sayin that keep in mind how this could get out of hand like people pointin fingers at the wrong folks just because they know certain people even if they have no clue what they are doin here. i mean folks get caught up in the idea of a conviction first before they realize dude had jack to do with it. I've seen stuff like this happen before in Jersey before I moved and alot of people got hurt. just be careful..

Julio
09-16-2007, 09:08 PM
im just sayin that keep in mind how this could get out of hand like people pointin fingers at the wrong folks just because they know certain people even if they have no clue what they are doin here. i mean folks get caught up in the idea of a conviction first before they realize dude had jack to do with it. I've seen stuff like this happen before in Jersey before I moved and alot of people got hurt. just be careful..

So true.. there was a chick on here one time that tried to blame me and paul for jacking cars... alot of drama over that shit.. ..
:lmfao:

David88vert
09-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Me and two other members of this forum have been discussing this for a while now. We are going to make it our second job to seek out there car theives, their chop shops, personal addresses and everything else about them. When something comes up missing, we soon should be able to located the stole auto within the first three our that it was reported missing. I personally contacted a few of the local police departments and gave them a scenario of this idea and they didn't seem to have a problem with it as long as we had sufficient evidence that the car did not belong to the person we have in custody as the supposed criminal at the time.

We are going to be creating new screen names to keep our identity annonymous therefore the only one that can tell who we really are will be the mods. With that being said im and going to need all contacts for every acting mod in case our indentity is revealed we will know who and where to contact you all. Home and cell phone numbers as well as home addresses will need to be pmed to me and me only. I take full responsibilty if any odd behavior is to come to your residense and will personally see to it that it be resolved immediately because this is a serious matter and is not to be taken lightly. As soon as all the needed info is gather and in the hands of the members of this orgination keep your eyes on the news because we are out to make a statement.

We are thinking about recruiting in case the crime is more than we anticipate. If you are interested pm me. Take in mind the dangers involved. I will be carrying 2 .40 cal glock and wearing kevlar, my sidekicks both have .45 cal glock and both will be wearing kevlar as well. THIS IS NOT A JOKE, U CAN DIE OUT THERE BUT IT IS FOR A PURPOSE.

Disclaimer: This organization is in no way affiliated or tied to Import Atlanta. This is Importers Annonymous. The behavior tied to this organization will be dealt with through the organization and settled in court accordingly. Any members of this organization will know the dangers involved and participate on his/her own will. Anyone involved in the action administered by this organzation will be dealt with legally and in a just manner.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

I guarantee that you didn't talk to your local PD about carrying a firearm around to other peoples places and snooping around or attempting to arrest anyone. You're a liar if you are saying the cops don't have a problem with that. You will end up either dead or in jail fast. This is one of the stupidest posts on this forum ever.

What do think you will do if you show up at your "suspect's" place and you find a stolen car there? You think that you have the balls to confront him - not knowing if he and his buddies are packing? I'll tell you what you will do - nothing. You don't have a hair on your nuts. How the fuck do you think that you will "take full responsibilty if any odd behavior is to come to your residense and will personally see to it that it be resolved immediately"? You won't do shit. You're just a punk bitch who thinks he's an e-thug. Kevlar doesn't stop a head shot, you idiot.

The best thing you can do is if you have a suspect, call it into the cops and have them research it. What do you think that you pay taxes for?

And how much money do you have set aside for legal defense purposes? If you don't have 7 figures setback, you have no clue as to what you are even talking about.

Benefit
09-16-2007, 09:31 PM
i dont even know how your going to stop car jacking? shoot everyone?

Crazy Asian
09-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Im taking a course on gun saftey and everything I need to learn about handgun stuff. I'm learning this from an ex LAPD officer whos teaching me everything. Till then I cant even go register to get a license till I get an approval by him which is fine by me. Im not gonna be some incomptent jackass whipping out his gun thinking he's a hardcore gangster.

Till then I keep a melee weapon in the car.

Julio
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
Im taking a course on gun saftey and everything I need to learn about handgun stuff. I'm learning this from an ex LAPD officer whos teaching me everything. Till then I cant even go register to get a license till I get an approval by him which is fine by me. Im not gonna be some incomptent jackass whipping out his gun thinking he's a hardcore gangster.

Till then I keep a melee weapon in the car.

huh? What you mean you cant register get a license? what you talking about ?

Psycho
09-16-2007, 09:43 PM
lol... there is a reason I have full coverage on my shit.

Theres more to just making a thread on a local board about this...

lol
So, are you saying that you won't give him all your personal information?

Psycho
09-16-2007, 09:46 PM
THIS IS NOT A JOKE, U CAN DIE OUT THERE BUT IT IS FOR A PURPOSE.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but there are a lot more meaningful things out there to die for... like smoking.

Kalifornia087
09-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Now, this may sound like something you want to do. But seriously.

I wouldn't ever steal a mans ride, thats just fucked up. But if you came snooping around because some jackass pointed a finger, And I saw a gun in your hand, i hope you could get me before i picked you off from the shadows of my windows. I don't fuck around with a bunch of hear-sayers carrying pistols in my families yard because they think they have a lead.

Get real. You could die doing some stupid shit like this.

Over NOTHING.

keevo54
09-16-2007, 09:52 PM
haha worst idea. Cops dont give a shit about a $500 stolen civic. How are you expecting to profit from this venture? You will need insurance and no one will insure an armed gun man on the quest to find a missing accord, or you could just risk harassing the wrong person who actually owns the car.

btw it is a lot harder to track a stolen car than you think.

Elbow
09-16-2007, 09:56 PM

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-16-2007, 09:59 PM
I've gotten a better idea.

Buy us all lo-jacks and that way you wont ever have to worry about confronting another dude about the annonymous car in his driveway.

Magnus213
09-16-2007, 09:59 PM
That's a pretty huge burden to place on every mod, admin, etc. affiliated with Import Atlanta. This is not a good idea.

On_Her_Face
09-16-2007, 10:14 PM
maybe you'll get shot

1000cckiller
09-16-2007, 10:29 PM
this post just made my day. Becasue I can go take that shit I have been waiting for after laughing so hard. If you go try to arrest someone , I bet money you will end up in jail or dead.

Sack Attack
09-16-2007, 10:59 PM
This is not ONE of the dumbest things I have ever heard, but THE dumbest. I belive I'd stay my ass at home and mind my own fuckin business. Come snooping around the wrong persons house and see what happens. Most people who are involved in car thefts wont care to get violent with you very quick. Stay at home.

ahmonrah
09-16-2007, 11:21 PM
:lmfao: hail nah!!!
~calls transporter to remove the 30 stolen pintos, i've been holdin for my uncle...nukka said nothin would happen...lyin ass~

Spektrewing386
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/dawnoflament/boondocksaints.jpg

Echonova
09-17-2007, 07:25 AM
IA Militia...

quickdodge®
09-17-2007, 07:32 AM
IA Militia...

Lolol. That's like saying Doogie Howser and Boy George are gonna go on a rage against straight people who bash gays. Lolol.

OP, you're a fucking idiot. I actually hope you do try this so you'll learn first hand why this was the worst thing I've read on IA since I last read one of cactusEG's posts. And do IA a favor and don't refer to IA in your backwards plans. IA does NOT support this. At all. Later, QD.

bastarling84
09-17-2007, 08:23 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/dawnoflament/boondocksaints.jpg
Either that or:

http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/dog-bounty-hunter3.jpg

quickdodge®
09-17-2007, 08:26 AM
THIS IS NOT A JOKE, U CAN DIE OUT THERE BUT IT IS FOR A PURPOSE.

Over a stolen car? Better you than me, I guess. On the contrary, though. This is a joke. Later, QD.

Ran
09-17-2007, 08:27 AM
http://www.imissthe80s.com/repoman.jpg

Echonova
09-17-2007, 08:40 AM
How do we know you're not wanting info so YOU can steal cars. I'll tell you what, you PM me your credit card info as a show of good faith, and I'll PM you my address.

civic95
09-17-2007, 08:45 AM
How are you going to find a car 3 hrs after it's stolen?

I could see setting up bait at popular places (such as anything in gwinett county). Like gwinett place, mall of georgia, anything off pleasant hill, etc. Watch in a van or something near by. But after the cars gone, it will be hard to locate without lojack or some kind of tracking.

1000cckiller
09-17-2007, 08:49 AM
http://static.flickr.com/4/6680067_1325fdf4c9_o.gif

Da Green Man
09-17-2007, 07:11 PM
I like this site more every time I log on. What you all fail to realize is I REALLY don't care. I have nothing to loose other than my life which means nothing to me at this point. Ive been corrupt since birth. Nothing good has or will ever come from me. And for the young person who said I dont have the balls to do this, why are you getting so mad about it? Is it because you might be one that I end up paying a visit to? I know from the start that the perps may have guns so of course Im take caution not to run in somebody elses spot like an idiot.

But as for my update, everything is working out as planned. We should be getting together this weekend to scope out a couple spots. I got a couple tips on a particular area that might have some of the kinda activity im looking for. Ill keep you all posted. And for you all that think Im a chicken shit, keep your hands clean or you'll find out first hand that Im not a bullshitter.

Da Green Man

man
09-17-2007, 07:20 PM
This is ridiculous, I'm going to laugh when you walk into someone's spot and these guys beat the piss outta you, good luck using your guns on their property, hope you don't end up in a jail cell with the guys you bust (if you do)

3.5altman
09-17-2007, 07:22 PM
damn i will stick to full coverage insurance, and my smith and wesson

Deke
09-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I guarantee that you didn't talk to your local PD about carrying a firearm around to other peoples places and snooping around or attempting to arrest anyone. You're a liar if you are saying the cops don't have a problem with that. You will end up either dead or in jail fast. This is one of the stupidest posts on this forum ever....

....The best thing you can do is if you have a suspect, call it into the cops and have them research it. What do you think that you pay taxes for?

And how much money do you have set aside for legal defense purposes? If you don't have 7 figures setback, you have no clue as to what you are even talking about.

Damn straight

Quattro Kid
09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
yea i think someone was watching a little TOO MUCH Boondock Saints, and some of The Punisher, you know the movies aren't real? and that most people that get shot die?

BTEC
09-17-2007, 07:34 PM
that green sumbitch aint got shit on me. ill walk up in HIS spot and slap the shit outta him. Ill ask him why he did it while eating a bowl of HIS cereal.

Maniaç
09-17-2007, 07:34 PM

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

lolol. Is your club called Section 13?

bastarling84
09-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Are you going to wear a cape?

Wurm
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
just come sit outside my house people tend to steal my shit

Wurm
09-17-2007, 08:08 PM
did you not watch the incredibles cape's are bad idea's

bastarling84
09-17-2007, 08:10 PM
did you not watch the incredibles cape's are bad idea's
And this is a good idea?

Wurm
09-17-2007, 08:11 PM
And this is a good idea?
its a good idea for him like i care if he dies

0p7!mu5
09-17-2007, 09:05 PM
YOU CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECTY MY FAMIRY!!!!:2up: :lmfao:

BTEC
09-17-2007, 09:07 PM
YOU CAME INTO MY HOUSE AND DISRESPECTY MY FAMIRY!!!!:2up: :lmfao:
LOL!!!!!!

RISKYB
09-17-2007, 09:16 PM
hope your life insurance is payed up

0p7!mu5
09-17-2007, 09:17 PM
I like this site more every time I log on. What you all fail to realize is I REALLY don't care. I have nothing to loose other than my life which means nothing to me at this point. Ive been corrupt since birth. Nothing good has or will ever come from me. And for the young person who said I dont have the balls to do this, why are you getting so mad about it? Is it because you might be one that I end up paying a visit to? I know from the start that the perps may have guns so of course Im take caution not to run in somebody elses spot like an idiot.

But as for my update, everything is working out as planned. We should be getting together this weekend to scope out a couple spots. I got a couple tips on a particular area that might have some of the kinda activity im looking for. Ill keep you all posted. And for you all that think Im a chicken shit, keep your hands clean or you'll find out first hand that Im not a bullshitter.

Da Green Man
you could have simply just stated that you are the law.. here's a uniform idea..:goodjob:

SL65AMG
09-17-2007, 10:03 PM
And im gonna become IA's bookie! were all gonna place bets and take out life insurance policies on your ass.

i mean youve got the right idea..... but you are going about it the COMPLETELY wrong way

AND there are HUGE legal repercussions that could come from this. i mean go talk to the po-po's and see what they say..... shit..... theyd probably arrest you for conspiracy right then and there. :lmfao:

AND you have $2500 kevlar vests. and the "supplies" to support this kind of operation......

you must be :crazy::fruit:

edit AGAIN: and this is not the kind of thing you talk about on an online forum. this is the kind of shit you talk about in person where there is no record of the conversation. and you sure as hell shouldnt include IA's name in it!

MachNU
09-17-2007, 11:47 PM
lolol. Is your club called Section 13?

no its section 7, come on maniac section 13 doesnt come around for another 100 years! :goodjob: :lmfao:

Crazy Asian
09-18-2007, 02:16 AM
huh? What you mean you cant register get a license? what you talking about ?

Hahaha what I mean is the cop's that's training me won't let me get my license till he approves of me owning a handgun. I'd rather be knowlegable about owning a gun and what not. I know it's sounds lame and what not but I like know about gun safety and know what's the rules around owning a handgun.

Sol-Badguy
09-18-2007, 06:49 AM
MOTHERFUCKINGLAWL@JUDGEDREDD

..oh! This thread too. :lmfao:

Kevykev
09-18-2007, 07:11 AM
Kevlar!

1000cckiller
09-18-2007, 07:37 AM
hope your life insurance is payed uptell dat bitch to gimmie his name and soc sec #, so I can take one out on him and become a millionare over night. His death = instant success

quickdodge®
09-18-2007, 10:25 AM
I have nothing to loose other than my life which means nothing to me at this point.

And a car is what you're willing to lose it over? Why don't you just strap a bomb to your chest and run inside a Federal building?

Ive been corrupt since birth. Nothing good has or will ever come from me.

Ahhhhh. Who gives a fuck about your "corruption?" You probably did it to yourself.

In other words, this weekend we'll be able to read your obits in the AJC?

quickdodge®
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM

Here is his outfit:

http://www.joeparadox.com/images/underoos.jpg

Later, QD.

Stormhammer
09-18-2007, 10:33 AM
^^ that's actually pretty pimp.

David88vert
09-18-2007, 09:01 PM

Da Green Man

Since you have nothing to lose and no good comes from you, do us a favor and go ahead and kill yourself.

I'm not exactly young, I'm not mad - I just think you are young and stupid. And I don't want you to take anyone else down with you.

I already know you are a liar and a bullshitter. You've already proven that with your first post.

I have an old truck in my backyard. You want to try to get the VIN number off of it without dying or going to jail? It's not stolen - but just consider it a practice test. All you have to do is post the VIN on here. Simple right?

0p7!mu5
09-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Since you have nothing to lose and no good comes from you, do us a favor and go ahead and kill yourself.

I'm not exactly young, I'm not mad - I just think you are young and stupid. And I don't want you to take anyone else down with you.

I already know you are a liar and a bullshitter. You've already proven that with your first post.

I have an old truck in my backyard. You want to try to get the VIN number off of it without dying or going to jail? It's not stolen - but just consider it a practice test. All you have to do is post the VIN on here. Simple right?
T00f there homie, my car got broken into, i have a swapped motor and looks a lil stripped you gonna search me? I hope you got backup on this man i really do.

Echonova
09-18-2007, 10:14 PM
I have nothing to loose other than my life which means nothing to me at this point. Ive been corrupt since birth. Nothing good has or will ever come from me. So for this reason we are supposed to PM you all our personal info? I'll just stick to my H&K. It's worked so far.:ninja:

BTEC
09-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Bump for that crazy mofo the green man who takes the law into his own hands. Thats gangstar,i think. LOL!!!

Kyle
09-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Can you direct these thieves to my car. I want a new one, lol. Seriously if you have insurance and someone steals your car, get another one.

KPowerEP3
09-19-2007, 07:14 PM
this thread is so gay it made my crabs come back.

BTEC
09-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Bump for that crazy mofo the green man who takes the law into his own hands. Thats gangstar,i think. LOL!!!

ahmonrah
09-19-2007, 09:02 PM
this thread is so gay it made my crabs come back.youz a nasty slut for having crabs in the first place sukkah......http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5444/ihasagraep01ec8.png

KPowerEP3
09-19-2007, 10:48 PM
youz a nasty slut for having crabs in the first place sukkah......http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5444/ihasagraep01ec8.png

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/Littleluna21/hater.gif
I got rid of 'em foo.

KREEP
09-19-2007, 11:28 PM
I hope someone steals my car! I need an excuse to get a rear wheel drive car!
Wear the cape and underoos!

quickdodge®
09-20-2007, 12:33 AM
The funny thing would be while they are on "stake out" at a lot or somethng and one of the thieves comes up and takes their own personal car. I'd fucking laugh my ass off to hear about that. Later, QD.

God
09-20-2007, 12:39 AM
I guarantee that you didn't talk to your local PD about carrying a firearm around to other peoples places and snooping around or attempting to arrest anyone. You're a liar if you are saying the cops don't have a problem with that. You will end up either dead or in jail fast. This is one of the stupidest posts on this forum ever.

What do think you will do if you show up at your "suspect's" place and you find a stolen car there? You think that you have the balls to confront him - not knowing if he and his buddies are packing? I'll tell you what you will do - nothing. You don't have a hair on your nuts. How the fuck do you think that you will "take full responsibilty if any odd behavior is to come to your residense and will personally see to it that it be resolved immediately"? You won't do shit. You're just a punk bitch who thinks he's an e-thug. Kevlar doesn't stop a head shot, you idiot.

The best thing you can do is if you have a suspect, call it into the cops and have them research it. What do you think that you pay taxes for?

:goodjob:

kids.
they crack me up.

Slow Motion
09-20-2007, 04:37 AM
Me and two other members of this forum have been discussing this for a while now. We are going to make it our second job to seek out there car theives, their chop shops, personal addresses and everything else about them.....ETC

Aye....get um. If you can....lol. Is this plan a WISE thing to do?