PDA

View Full Version : Srt4 be repping hard

ueyedgr8tness
09-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I am not going to lie i think the srt4 guy's be repping it hard on the weekends better than any sport group,But i must admit how many of them are quick i couldnt tell u :yes:

Halfwit
09-16-2007, 09:18 PM
:ninja:

EssAreTwenTee
09-17-2007, 04:26 AM
I am not going to lie i think the srt4 guy's be repping it hard on the weekends better than any sport group,But i must admit how many of them are quick i couldnt tell u :yes:

Hmm I thought the srt4 group blew up motors and wrecked better than any other sport group :D

1000cckiller
09-17-2007, 08:55 AM
I am not going to lie i think the srt4 guy's be repping it hard on the weekends better than any sport group,But i must admit how many of them are quick i couldnt tell u :yes:I would hope so witht hem being so cheap

ueyedgr8tness
09-17-2007, 05:31 PM
Hmm I thought the srt4 group blew up motors and wrecked better than any other sport group :D

Not my boy's they all have there running decent and it is just nice to roll out and battle 1-1 against each other with about 7-8 srt4 just to see who is packing the fastest 1 of course but not all srt4 driver's are ricer's :yes:

ueyedgr8tness
09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
I would hope so witht hem being so cheap

considering how many sport car's they kill stock off the floor why wouldnt u get 1?

1000cckiller
09-18-2007, 11:30 AM
considering how many sport car's they kill stock off the floor why wouldnt u get 1?what cars are you talkin about

eclipsed
09-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by stay_up
considering how many sport car's they kill stock off the floor why wouldnt u get 1?
because when it all comes down to it its still a neon

ueyedgr8tness
09-18-2007, 05:55 PM

And who cares i think there is way more pride to roll up on a noob and waste his ass then be like:thinking: U got beat by a neon OMG i cant believe i did that:lmfao:

quickdodge®
09-19-2007, 11:26 AM

There is a reason why you are in the red in reps. That same reason is why I added a shitload more to them. Later, QD.

Halfwit
09-19-2007, 03:55 PM
i smell jealousy. get beat by one? or alot of them?

ueyedgr8tness
09-19-2007, 05:36 PM
i smell jealousy. get beat by one? or alot of them?

:yes: He didnt no it was a neon untill he pulled in at the store and the neon driver said *MAn dude not bad of a race considering i was in 5th gear from a 40*

WTF?
09-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by eclipsed

thats funny because on the window sticker and owners manual no where does it say neon just srt-4.......:taun:

ueyedgr8tness
09-19-2007, 05:47 PM

thats funny because on the window sticker and owners manual no where does it say neon just srt-4.......:taun:

1+

Maniaç
09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Its cute seeing yall roll in a group thinking that yall are quick. ;p

superfox1
09-19-2007, 08:15 PM

Quick is a state of mind...

No matter how fast you are (or think you are), there will always be someone out there with something faster...just pray it's not a neon!:goodjob:

Halfwit
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM
im pretty sure i called u out, and u couldnt race.....im still waiting........

suby boy. :blah:

Maniaç
09-20-2007, 06:55 PM
im pretty sure i called u out, and u couldnt race.....im still waiting........

suby boy. :blah:
didn't you lose to that yellow suby? lol

hopefully you fucked up cause it looked like you weren't pulling it back. but as soon as my gear set arrives ill have them slapped on, and we'll have our run.

ill be having longer gears so... :D

No matter how fast you are (or think you are), there will always be someone out there with something faster...just pray it's not a neon!:goodjob:

yeah i know, and ive only lost to two neons, raced over 5 diffrent neons. im not losing to anymore ever again.. it sucks losing, but losing to a neon feels even worse. lol

Halfwit
09-20-2007, 07:05 PM
didn't you lose to that yellow suby? lol

hopefully you fucked up cause it looked like you weren't pulling it back. but as soon as my gear set arrives ill have them slapped on, and we'll have our run.

ill be having longer gears so... :D

yeah i know, and ive only lost to two neons, raced over 5 diffrent neons. im not losing to anymore ever again.. it sucks losing, but losing to a neon feels even worse. lollets make it 3.
that was a dig run.. of course i lost, i also drove like shit.(spun to redline in 2nd, bog third)
but i did pull back.

hwy. lets go.

Maniaç
09-20-2007, 11:33 PM
lets make it 3.
that was a dig run.. of course i lost, i also drove like shit.(spun to redline in 2nd, bog third)
but i did pull back.

hwy. lets go.
there will be no other srt4 that i lose to.. unless its making alot more power then i am. casey, you will find out what a real subaru can do. lol. come with it man, its not gonna be easy taking me down. pms isn't gonna get another win on me.

just wait for the callout.

ueyedgr8tness
09-21-2007, 12:30 AM

Atleast we repping what we own what about u ?*OH my bad u can't seem to keep your's running:lmfao:

Maniaç
09-21-2007, 12:32 AM
its only been done twice.. lol ok three times. but when i do have it, i abuse the fuck out of it. not my fault this wrx can't handle me. but i also know srt4's can't handle it.. ;p

ueyedgr8tness
09-21-2007, 12:37 AM
its only been done twice.. lol ok three times. but when i do have it, i abuse the fuck out of it. not my fault this wrx can't handle me. but i also know srt4's can't handle it.. ;p

:no: U got alot to learn but i am not going to waste my girls $ trying to prove a point:tongue1:

Maniaç
09-21-2007, 12:42 AM
learn? ive been racing alot longer then you have, LOL. you just joined the game.

we'll have our run real soon though. :D

1000cckiller
09-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Its cute seeing yall roll in a group thinking that yall are quick. ;p :lmfao: :lmfao: exactly

ueyedgr8tness
09-21-2007, 06:39 AM
learn? ive been racing alot longer then you have, LOL. you just joined the game.

we'll have our run real soon though. :D

And u must not be talking about me:no: cause that is so not true if u are.I bet before u even had your 1st car i was on my 3rd i got a list of cars i have had and have been doing street racing since i 1st got my license considering i am 1yr older than u that put's me in the driver seat while you were still at the office trying to pass your test:goodjob:

GIXXERDK
09-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Not to mention stay_up has been racing quads, as well for a long time

WTF?
09-21-2007, 04:20 PM
ManiacIts cute seeing yall roll in a group thinking that yall are quick. ;p

And who said said we were quick i know i sure didnt........:taun:

ueyedgr8tness
09-21-2007, 04:35 PM

LOl 1+ for my azn bro :no: Maniac thinks racing car's is a rush let's see him try to do shi* like this wow spanking the shi* out of ppl

YEa mother fucker that is me stay_up showing u skill u wouldn't no shi* about now that is real comp for your a$$

Master Shake
09-21-2007, 09:27 PM

No matter how fast you are (or think you are), there will always be someone out there with something faster...just pray it's not a neon!:goodjob:X2
+1

thats competition for you. it never ends.

Ericp
09-22-2007, 01:09 PM
I beat alex back in the day.......

Member31410
09-22-2007, 03:59 PM

Some of the window stickers do say Neon... here (http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201970&highlight=window+sticker+neon). I believe mine had Neon on it as well.

Halfwit
09-22-2007, 04:25 PM
my srt4 says "plymouth neon" on the trunk. im confused.

Member31410
09-22-2007, 04:44 PM
LOL

Ericp
09-22-2007, 05:27 PM
my srt4 says "plymouth neon" on the trunk. im confused.

you bought the limited edition one casey, the one and only ever made :goodjob:

Maniaç
09-22-2007, 05:40 PM
lolol @ Neon owners.. wow, everyone gets so wild up over a simple comment. :p

Ericp
09-22-2007, 06:28 PM
neons are gay

ueyedgr8tness
09-22-2007, 08:07 PM
lolol @ Neon owners.. wow, everyone gets so wild up over a simple comment. :p

Sounds like u just walk into a thread that u have no business in to me:yes:

Now u can take u and your overpriced Imprez and use the exit----------->

*OH and it leads to the nearest junk yard*

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Sounds like u just walk into a thread that u have no business in to me:yes: i didn't know i wasn't allowed to post where ever the hell i felt like it. explain to me how i have NO business here? i came in here with a simple comment and all of yall got yall e-feelings hurt. lol people say fuck imprezas all the time, but who cares?

Now u can take u and your overpriced Imprez and use the exit-----------> overpriced? 26k out the door on a brand new wrx isn't bad.

and when i can hurt srt4 drivers feelings, its all worth it.

*OH and it leads to the nearest junk yard*
you guys are the ones with no power windows and shity interior, so that junk yard comment is just an excuse to sound like neons are shit. which they're not, but they are cheap. and i know yall can't argue about that..

now do you still wanna continue?

ueyedgr8tness
09-23-2007, 09:32 AM
I am sry but $ for$ that srt4 will kill your imprez and u no that so i wouldnt come i here talking shi* about the srt4 unless u can take 1 out stock and that is a hell no u can't.

Cheap power that still spanks the shi* out of your car if i had 26k in my car like u have in your's i would be running low 10's allday long now u tell me if it is worth buying are not!!

And as any real racer will tell u sometime's u got to sacrifice the luxury of car for it's performance :yes:

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I am sry but $ for$ that srt4 will kill your imprez and u no that so i wouldnt come i here talking shi* about the srt4 unless u can take 1 out stock and that is a hell no u can't. When I was stock, I smoked another stock Srt4 from a dig, that counts and you can't say no. i have 1400 dollars in mods, how much money have you put in it?
And this is also with my new turbo and everything, of course when I get tuned that'll be another 2-300 but thats fine.

And when I was still on stock turbo you don't know how many Srt's I walked. lolol. they were all cocky kids thinking they were quick, never brake boosted on anyone. Only once when I only beat one for only a fender, I didn't feel good winning by that much you know. So i asked for another go at it. And yep, a car and a hlaf wasn't to bad. :p

Cheap power that still spanks the shi* out of your car if i had 26k in my car like u have in your's i would be running low 10's allday long now u tell me if it is worth buying are not!! i don't have 26k on my car. lolol. $1400, try to get your facts straight before trying to out wit me on the internet. :crazy: Oh, and with my new set up, maxed out I sould be on the mid to high 11's. not bad with ONLY 1400 dollars in mods. but whatever I won't know til I get her back.

And as any real racer will tell u sometime's u got to sacrifice the luxury of car for it's performance :yes:
I know that, but if someone is that worried about wieght then he shouldn't run til he works on some weight reduction.. I run with a full tank of gas and even with a passenger, I don't care, if you win ok, if you lose ok. Who cares?

ueyedgr8tness
09-23-2007, 07:24 PM
sounds like some srt4 driver had no idea how to drive.

Maniaç
09-23-2007, 08:18 PM
I won, lol. yeah im sure they didn't know how.. kids... =D

ueyedgr8tness
09-24-2007, 06:42 AM
I won, lol. yeah im sure they didn't know how.. kids... =D

stcok srt4 vs stock impreza that srt4 will walk the shi* out of it allday long and if u think it want then u have some research to do yea u will get it off the line but that is about as far as u will go before your in the rear view:yes:

quickdodge®
09-24-2007, 08:03 AM

It is still a Neon, though.

Believe it or not, there is a difference in quick and fast. My Neon was very quick. Fast? No.

Because car racing and dirt bike racing are the same thing......no. No diss to you, stay_up. I wish I could do that...seriously.

Later, QD.

Maniaç
09-24-2007, 11:23 AM
stcok srt4 vs stock impreza that srt4 will walk the shi* out of it allday long and if u think it want then u have some research to do yea u will get it off the line but that is about as far as u will go before your in the rear view:yes:Thanks for telling me what I've known since 2005.

Maniaç
09-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Believe it or not, there is a difference in quick and fast. My Neon was very quick. Fast? No.

Later, QD.

I know that QD, but 280whp+ isn't fast, its quick.

So unless your Neon was putting down near of over 300whp, it was slow. Shit, I have never said my car was quick or fast, cause its not and I know that.

Turbodude06
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
When I was stock, I smoked another stock Srt4 from a dig, that counts and you can't say no. i have 1400 dollars in mods, how much money have you put in it?
And this is also with my new turbo and everything, of course when I get tuned that'll be another 2-300 but thats fine.

And when I was still on stock turbo you don't know how many Srt's I walked. lolol. they were all cocky kids thinking they were quick, never brake boosted on anyone. Only once when I only beat one for only a fender, I didn't feel good winning by that much you know. So i asked for another go at it. And yep, a car and a hlaf wasn't to bad. :p

i don't have 26k on my car. lolol. $1400, try to get your facts straight before trying to out wit me on the internet. :crazy: Oh, and with my new set up, maxed out I sould be on the mid to high 11's. not bad with ONLY 1400 dollars in mods. but whatever I won't know til I get her back.

I know that, but if someone is that worried about wieght then he shouldn't run til he works on some weight reduction.. I run with a full tank of gas and even with a passenger, I don't care, if you win ok, if you lose ok. Who cares?

What mods do u have that gets u in the 11's for only $1,400 bucks, please Q me on this one:ninja: ........

Maniaç
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
What mods do u have that gets u in the 11's for only $1,400 bucks, please Q me on this one:ninja: ........
tbe/intake/upgraded turbo/upgraded top mount/ blah blah

I got very lucky on buying all my parts. Things that should have cost me alot, like my top mount, I only got for 36 bucks. And my turbo, $400. Im sure to get to my hp most impreza guys would have to spend close to or over 2k. I just got lucky. =D

Deke
09-24-2007, 08:59 PM
tbe/intake/upgraded turbo/upgraded top mount/ blah blah

I got very lucky on buying all my parts. Things that should have cost me alot, like my top mount, I only got for 36 bucks. And my turbo, $400. Im sure to get to my hp most impreza guys would have to spend close to or over 2k. I just got lucky. =D

Even with those mods, 11s is pretty ambitious.

Maniaç
09-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Even with those mods, 11s is pretty ambitious.
Meth, helps out alot.

Plus I have seen 06 Wrx's with a 34 running mid 12's with an ots map.

Deke
09-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Meth, helps out alot.

Touché

ueyedgr8tness
09-24-2007, 09:30 PM
,an alot of kats think they have balls at racing untill the jump on a quad at 70mph on dirt and pull 90foot jumps while doing heel clicker's and no hand lander's now that is what i call racing and pure sex rush:yes:

Here some of me going pass my bro in air and 1 of me killing this way lighter kid than me,and in the quad world weigh is a big deal when it comes to moving fast and throttle out in burm's

Whiteboy™
09-24-2007, 09:32 PM
that looks fun as fuck

Whiteboy™
09-24-2007, 09:33 PM
hot pink pussy man.

ueyedgr8tness
09-24-2007, 09:35 PM
that looks fun as fuck

U no u like that heel clicker fucking legs all out doing the damn thing that was my pride moments and the only real racing i was good at all this other shi* i am just doing cause i am to fat to do that shi* anymore:(

The best part is my quad drifting and me giving the kid behind me the :ninja: :2up: