PDA

View Full Version : Misc Kanye plays the race card

OneSlow5pt0
09-15-2007, 06:47 PM
That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," said West, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... No. 1 record, man."

It was the latest outburst from West at an awards show. Last year, he crashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after not winning for best video.

West's latest album, "Graduation," is due out Tuesday. 50 Cent has said he'd stop making solo records if West's CD outsells his "Curtis" album, also set for release Tuesday, in their first week out.

The 31-year-old rapper has been riled by forecasts that sales of West's "Graduation" could rival those for his CD.

West and 50 Cent appeared together at the VMAs to present an award.

quickdodgeŽ
09-15-2007, 06:59 PM
This happened about 2 weeks ago. I was going to post it, but decided it would be an idiot's post. Good find, lolol. Later, QD.

OneSlow5pt0
09-15-2007, 07:10 PM
This happened about 2 weeks ago. I was going to post it, but decided it would be an idiot's post. Good find, lolol. Later, QD.

lol,it wasnt 2 weeks.....it was 1 week at the most...meany

cactusEG
09-16-2007, 11:59 AM
those clowns should retire together

bigdare23
09-16-2007, 12:20 PM
No one gives a fuck!

JITB
09-16-2007, 01:58 PM
kanye just want to be appreciated every way he can. He does kind of deserve to be recognized alot more than he does. because not alot of producers can do waht he can do. Rap and sell millions of records and stay consistent with hits and stay on the charts constantly. And than go on and produce for other folks and stay consistent in that as well. The guy is really talented most producers cant do what he does and most rappers cant produce like he does. he jsut got a bad way of expressing his feelings... but i do agree that he does get overlooked by many.

IronEagle
09-16-2007, 02:21 PM
The VMA performances this year were tight. Chris Brown was the star with his act.