PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP FOR CALANDER!!!

collins
09-15-2007, 12:42 PM
ok so here's the scoop... aarfatlanta.com is putting together a calander of pets and my pup, juneau is in the running! it would be awesome to see him make it in the calander!!! here's the pic i'm asking help voting for!
http://www.aarfatlanta.org/calendar2007/Juneau3.jpg

the webpage is http://www.aarfatlanta.org/calendarcontestants6.html and that takes you directly to the page where juneau is. we have several pics up there, so please pic the one you like best! thanks so much in advance!!!

to vote, its really easy! to vote for the pic i posted you would do it by emailing [email protected] with the title under the pic onthe website (ie: "juneau in the liriope (3)" ) as the subject and tell them i want this pic!

thanks again guys!!!

Kelly
09-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Done :goodjob:

Good luck!

collins
09-15-2007, 01:25 PM
hey thanks so much! +1

IOnlyLookStock
09-15-2007, 01:43 PM
I voted for ya. Good Luck! :goodjob:

collins
09-15-2007, 01:51 PM
thank you sir!

Echonova
09-15-2007, 02:33 PM
Done.

collins
09-15-2007, 02:47 PM
thanks so much fellas and lady! echo, i repped you earlier, or else i'd get you again!

hydroshutter
09-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Done

quickdodgeŽ
09-15-2007, 04:55 PM
I voted for Lassie. Fuck your dog. Seriously. And 27 points for you, too, fagboy. Later, QD.

Racinmitch12
09-15-2007, 05:31 PM
:bump: Thats a good lookin dog

I Just RESCUED My dog from K-9 rescue unit. Where can i put my puppy on the calender at ?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p297/racingmitch12/Animals/P1000330.jpg

RISKYB
09-15-2007, 07:56 PM
you will get my vote, good luck

RandomGuy
09-15-2007, 08:58 PM
lol calander

fucking Fob go back to your country and learn english motherfucker.

its a Calendar! punk n00b fob.

collins
09-16-2007, 09:21 AM
:bump: Thats a good lookin dog

I Just RESCUED My dog from K-9 rescue unit. Where can i put my puppy on the calender at ?

thanks! the voting has already started, so i dont know if they're adding anymore dogs to the list, but i guess it wouldnt hurt to email them and ask! try the same email you send votes to, but title it "how bout a late entry" or somethin lol. give it a shot! ya never know.

oh yeah! mine was a rescue as well! +1 for savin pups!

and :lmfao: at qd and hasan... you guys are crazy

osnap
09-16-2007, 10:41 AM
done.

The Ninja
09-16-2007, 01:32 PM
You need help for dikshonery.

collins
09-16-2007, 07:55 PM
You need help for dikshonery.

:thinking: n***a what?

anyways thanks to everyone who has voted! i know it may not seem like a big deal, but due to the story behind it, this would mean so much to me! so thanks again! :D

Scrappy
09-16-2007, 08:50 PM
voted.

HundoŽ
09-16-2007, 11:21 PM
#4 for sure.. i love those dogs.. gl buddy!

smiley723
09-17-2007, 12:17 AM
Collins you got my vote!! Good luck.... I hope your dog makes it in the calendar!! :goodjob:

RandomGuy
09-17-2007, 02:10 AM
look at these PM's I got

So i spelled it wrong grow up and show me some respect you dont even know me. You would have been better off not even saying anything. If that is all you have to do is mess with people on here then you must be a big loser. If that is your real birthday, then you are 57 a super big loser. Thanks for the comment real mature for an adult.

and then

By the way im from atl born and raised. I stand proud here but its people like you that make this country suck. you sound like a dude ass mexican or more like a mexi cant

so first I reply:

wtf are you talkin about

then i checked my posts and figured it out ((he was referring to post 12 in this thread))

LOL i finally figured WTF you were talking about.

You are truly an idiot, that comment was towards COLLINS ( i know him in real life )... and you spelled it right to begin with smart one.

He noticed the joke and LOL'ed at it in his post.

But i guess the learning curve on some people isnt as high as it is on others.

Why you thought it was directed to you I have no idea blahahah i'm posting this up.

Racinmitch12
09-17-2007, 09:20 AM
:goodjob:
This RandomGuy :jerkit: is a real winner ! Keep posting more just shows how awesome you really are. Thanks for the comment it looked like it was directed to me I spelled it wrong and the next thing i see is right under what I posted. I guess that makes me a retard, my learning curve must be wayyyyy off. Thanks for the warm weclome to this site.

:jerkit: :jerkit:

By the way sorry collin I was just posting a comment to give you props on your dog I wasnt trying to interupt your post. You have a good looking dog i hope you win. Im also new here so nice to meet you.

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2007, 09:23 AM
show me some respect you dont even know me.

Lolol @ this comment. Kind of contradictory, huh? Later, QD.

fucksohc
09-17-2007, 09:26 AM
done voted for ya :D

Racinmitch12
09-17-2007, 09:32 AM
Lolol @ this comment. Kind of contradictory, huh? Later, QD.

What do you mean by that? Im new here, he doesnt know me so way start off being an asshole to me for no reason? Thats not to cool

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2007, 09:34 AM
What do you mean by that? Im new here, he doesnt know me so way start off being an asshole to me for no reason? Thats not to cool

So if you're new here and no one knows you, how do you figure to come and demand respect from someone? Later, QD.

Racinmitch12
09-17-2007, 09:53 AM
So if you're new here and no one knows you, how do you figure to come and demand respect from someone? Later, QD.

First off I didn't demand nothing. Its only common courtesy to show respect to people in generally from a first incounter. Especially when I did not do anything to him until I felt he was commenting to what I said. It would be one thing if it looked like he was joking but I took it as him being rude. I miss understood, thats it. Everybody doesnt have to gang up on the new guy. A :welcome: to ImportAtlanta would be nice, what do you drive, or any pics. Thanks Everybody Have a great day and god bless everybody.

collins
09-17-2007, 09:54 AM
hey now fellas... there seems to be a misunderstanding... mitch, randomguy was referring to me, not you, so dont worry about it! let it go. randomguy, mitch realizes misunderstanding... let it go... DONT HIJACK MY THREAD (please)!!!! there! i'm trying to be as nice as i can about it all.

btw, thanks to everyone for their votes! you all shall be repped (if i can or haven't already)

Racinmitch12
09-17-2007, 09:59 AM
hey now fellas... there seems to be a misunderstanding... mitch, randomguy was referring to me, not you, so dont worry about it! let it go. randomguy, mitch realizes misunderstanding... let it go... DONT HIJACK MY THREAD (please)!!!! there! i'm trying to be as nice as i can about it all.

btw, thanks to everyone for their votes! you all shall be repped (if i can or haven't already)

Right on I already apologized to you I m just sticking up for myself from everybody elses comments,

On a different note when do you find out about your votes. I did what you suggested with sending in my pics but no response yet.

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2007, 10:09 AM
First off I didn't demand nothing.

Bullshit.

Sorry, Colleen. I was taking up for a fellow IA-er. Lolol. Later, QD.

collins
09-17-2007, 10:10 AM
s'all gravy michelle.

can the 3 of you apologize elsewhere? damnit man! :lmfao:

noridetoolow
09-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Voted for your pup...nice looking dog!

Hulud
09-17-2007, 12:29 PM
holy over-reaction batman!

collins
09-17-2007, 10:40 PM