PDA

View Full Version : Interesting week.

"B"
09-15-2007, 09:50 AM
So, I caught my girl cheating with the son of the owner of her company; got arrested because she assaulted me and I restrainted her from hitting me; got a restraining order taken out against me so that I am unable to see my daughter; had to pay $1,500 to retain a lawyer that was more interested in money than helping me out; and I am finally free, single, and able to do what I want for the first time in the last 8 years of my life.

Besides all the the other stuff, I a pretty happy about the last sentence.:lmfao:

Discuss

Maniaç
09-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Looks like your girl finally found a real man, lolol. damn B.

"B"
09-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Yeah, something like that. I am not too worried about it. All I want is to be able to see my daughter again.

Maniaç
09-15-2007, 09:52 AM
So this really happend?

Jecht
09-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Sorry dude. At least you are free now. lol

Echonova
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah, something like that. I am not too worried about it. All I want is to be able to see my daughter again.Keep that mindset and you'll be fine. Thing is, what did your cheating girl gain? Nothing, but what did she lose? She will lose damn near everything. Keep your head on straight and play it cool and you'll be fine.

"B"
09-15-2007, 10:45 AM
So this really happend?

Why on Earth would I make up some shit like this and then not jump on you after your comment?

Leadfoot_mf
09-15-2007, 11:05 AM
how did u catch her?

GGPIS3
09-15-2007, 11:17 AM
^^ thats besides the point, but inquiring minds do want to know ;)

"B"
09-15-2007, 11:29 AM
3 weeks ago I came home from a business trip 2 days early, she wasn't home and admitted where she was but swore they weren't fuckin. That they were just watching movies. Well I called bullshit, but tried to work it out for our daughter's sake. Then on Wednesday night I went to pick her up at work and I knew she had been texting him after she said she had stopped. When I got to her work, she went to the bathroom and was dumb enough to leave her phone on her desk. So I checked her messages. There were messages talking about them fuckin in the warehouse and how funny it would be if people caught her bent over a stack of pallets half naked. Then later that night she TOLD me they had sex last week once.

I asked her when and she told me she took off from work early to go to his house and they had sex there. So I asked her if afterwards she just went and picked up our daughter and came home like nothing happened. She was like , "Yeah, exactly like that".

GGPIS3
09-15-2007, 11:32 AM
^^ damn thats some 2 faced shit right there... have some patience and in time, you will win this one in court... just gotta do it the right way.. be strong homie!

"B"
09-15-2007, 11:34 AM
I am trying. It IS nice to be able to hang out with friends finally. In the past all I was doing was going to work and coming home.

I just can't believe I sold my mustang for this BS.

GGPIS3
09-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I just can't believe I sold my mustang for this BS.

that was probably the best decision of your life!!! ;)

"B"
09-15-2007, 11:51 AM
In other news:

Bwahahahahaha

Check out and listen to the whole video on my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/silverstangde

No need for stupid comments about the page. I use to let her fuck with the page, but now I am starting to change some shit.

collins
09-15-2007, 11:54 AM
you might want to take it off the "private profile" setting, OR add everybody as friends

"B"
09-15-2007, 11:55 AM
pwnt

My bad.

collins
09-15-2007, 11:56 AM
lol s'all gravy

still private tho...

"B"
09-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Switched.

collins
09-15-2007, 11:57 AM
negative... still says private.

"B"
09-15-2007, 12:01 PM
The whole profile? I switched it to everyone over 18 can view it.

Crazy Asian
09-15-2007, 12:06 PM
DAMN do you want me to come over and hug you and kiss you???

"B"
09-15-2007, 12:08 PM
No, but some bulgogi and my dry cleaning would be great. Dick head.

"B"
09-15-2007, 12:10 PM
that was probably the best decision of your life!!! ;)

No, the best decision was when I decided that ntohing is worth not being able to see my children.

Double_0_Rusty
09-15-2007, 12:17 PM
damn man, sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.

"B"
09-15-2007, 12:18 PM
It's all good bro. I just want to see my daughter.

Kelly
09-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Aw, that sucks. Cheating- FTL.

You obviously didn't need her anyways. But 8 years is along time so I know it's gotta be tough. Good luck :goodjob:

"B"
09-15-2007, 12:23 PM
8 years?

We were seeing each other on and off for like 3 or 4.

Double_0_Rusty
09-15-2007, 12:24 PM
It's all good bro. I just want to see my daughter.
Yeah, just don't do anything rash. Do go and 8/6 that ho.

Kelly
09-15-2007, 12:33 PM
...and I am finally free, single, and able to do what I want for the first time in the last 8 years of my life.

HalfBaked
09-15-2007, 12:55 PM
I'd honestly say that the best decision would be to knock her off or something.

That way you get custody.

Echonova
09-15-2007, 01:06 PM

True, but he needs plausible deniability, you should do it... Not tell him about it so he can pass the polygraph, and come back later with the bill. It's a win-win.

"B"
09-15-2007, 03:45 PM

I was married before her and I got together. 8 years = 2 relationships.

"B"
09-15-2007, 03:46 PM

Yeah, great idea. That way Shelby has no mother AND no father because I am back in jail. No, I would never take her mother from her.

"B"
09-15-2007, 03:46 PM
True, but he needs plausible deniability, you should do it... Not tell him about it so he can pass the polygraph, and come back later with the bill. It's a win-win.

See above post.

Maniaç
09-15-2007, 04:13 PM
damn, that really sucks B. what a fucked up way to find out.
like Echo said, keep your up head, and keeping moving forward for you girls, not that slut.

"B"
09-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Thanks Alex.

Leadfoot_mf
09-15-2007, 05:03 PM
yeah she really doesn't need to be around to fuck up your daughter.

81911SC
09-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Well hell man, Congrats I think? Lets play some madden fag.

"B"
09-16-2007, 08:08 AM
Jene, I can't get into the house or take anything out until at least Tuesday morning. The 360 is there.

Echonova
09-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Was it with someone on IA? If so we could arrange a good 'ole fashioned lynch mob disguised as a meet. Not to be getting too far in your personal life.....

tony
09-16-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm sure everybody has advice for ya.. all I'll say is with the kind of father you are she will be hard pressed to find other guys that care as much.

"B"
09-16-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm sure everybody has advice for ya.. all I'll say is with the kind of father you are she will be hard pressed to find other guys that care as much.

Thanks, that means a lot to me. To have people who do not even know me know the way I am with my children because of the way I talk about them is unreal. I love my children with all my heart.

"B"
09-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Was it with someone on IA? If so we could arrange a good 'ole fashioned lynch mob disguised as a meet. Not to be getting too far in your personal life.....

No, but BTLFED knows the guy. I was told that the guys is a meth addict yesterday, so I am curious to hear what BTLFED has to say on that. I truly hope that she is not stupid enough to take my daughter around a drug addict. I know she took my daughter over to his house that night that I came home early from Memphis.

0p7!mu5
09-16-2007, 09:18 AM
man that sucks girls are a damn trip aint they?! I had one of my ex's cheat on me dump me and then try to pull a katana out on my ass why i told her to pack her shit and go. IM not even kidding a fucking sword. well she's in a wheelchair now thanks to her new man and i got someone better.

0p7!mu5
09-16-2007, 09:21 AM
maybe she'll get a splinter on her tits while fuckin him.. good luck homie im sure you'll win that whole woman beating a man thing doesnt go as far in court anymore. When that katana was pulled she tried the same shit saying I did it.. it was knocked out because everyone who knew me stood up for me and she got over ruled. keep ya head up man and enjoy your freedom

81911SC
09-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Jene, I can't get into the house or take anything out until at least Tuesday morning. The 360 is there.
It's GENE and break in that shit.

Leadfoot_mf
09-16-2007, 02:17 PM
It's GENE and break in that shit.
whats the difference J or G you are still a bitch.

81911SC
09-16-2007, 02:20 PM
Tim, Don't go there.

"B"
09-16-2007, 02:24 PM
My bad, and no; I am not going to break into my house and go back to jail. How does that help my cause?

81911SC
09-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Apparently your not that good.

"B"
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, because I wouldn't be the #1 suspect. It's my house and I will be back in it soon enough.

81911SC
09-16-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll take Joke for 500.

On_Her_Face
09-16-2007, 05:52 PM
I'll take Joke for 500.

What is shut the fuck up?
:taun:

whats the difference J or G you are still a bitch.

bahahahaha david = owned.. i actually lol'd.. long day

81911SC
09-16-2007, 05:53 PM
David laughs @ David's cheap interior. Lowblow FTW

On_Her_Face
09-16-2007, 06:17 PM
....:cry:

s13slider®
09-16-2007, 08:39 PM
damn "b" sorry to hear that, i know im younger and all but you are taking this well ,IMO, and i hate to have to shoot it to you straight but almost all girls are lying cheating whores . key word there is almost. but good luck with your new single life . this also just recently happened to me and no on here knows the full story but it turns out i had a baby by another girl and now i am as happy as i can be and you said you have a daughter so thats all you need to worry about , and i see thats what you are doing . good job on ctahcing her and good job on not being emo like me . good luck with yor new life bro . take it easy .

Quattro Kid
09-16-2007, 10:54 PM
yea that sucks, i don't know about the whole ... marriage thing, but i do know that the whole "bro's before hoes" quote isn't b.s., no reason for a g/f or wife (especially one that cheats) to get inbetween your friends

found that out the hard way...

Sammich
09-17-2007, 07:39 AM
i heard B was at a slumber party running around in his victoria secrets...

Frög
09-17-2007, 07:47 AM
wow relationships ftl!! im so glad im single..

Nomad!
09-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Damn man! I hope things work in favor of you & your daughter. It really sucks that you had to go through all of this just to be arrested & have the relationship between you & your daughter hang in the balance. Hopefully your ex is more upstanding as a mom than she was as a significant other.

I am a firm believer of drinking away painful memories so, if you a drink, Patron's on me!!! :goodjob:

Spectic Tank
09-17-2007, 08:06 AM
Even though I don't know you, it sucks to hear about your situation and the fact that your child is involved. It sounds like you got you priorities straight, and I'm sure you'll be better off without her. Good luck man, and I hope everything works out for you!

On another note...why do people cheat? If you wanna bang the dude from work just tell me and I'll be happy to tell your ass goodbye. I dunno, doesn't make sense to me.

Sammich
09-17-2007, 08:11 AM
lol @ B gettin a restraining order on his hand

Ed
09-17-2007, 08:44 AM
you know how i feel about this bro. hope everything works out and if you need anything and its within my reach you know i got you.

Sammich
09-17-2007, 08:46 AM
thats cute...sup edwierdo

"B"
09-17-2007, 04:06 PM
damn "b" sorry to hear that, i know im younger and all but you are taking this well ,IMO, and i hate to have to shoot it to you straight but almost all girls are lying cheating whores . key word there is almost. but good luck with your new single life . this also just recently happened to me and no on here knows the full story but it turns out i had a baby by another girl and now i am as happy as i can be and you said you have a daughter so thats all you need to worry about , and i see thats what you are doing . good job on ctahcing her and good job on not being emo like me . good luck with yor new life bro . take it easy .

Not as well as some would think. I just found out some interesting information about the guy she is sleeping with/taking my daughter around. Let's just say it does not make me happy at all.

"B"
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Damn man! I hope things work in favor of you & your daughter. It really sucks that you had to go through all of this just to be arrested & have the relationship between you & your daughter hang in the balance. Hopefully your ex is more upstanding as a mom than she was as a significant other.

I am a firm believer of drinking away painful memories so, if you a drink, Patron's on me!!! :goodjob:
I normally don't drink Tekillya, but it this case I would make an exception. If I could, sadly, I am forbidden to drink until my court date in December.

"B"
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
i heard B was at a slumber party running around in his victoria secrets...

Nicca, please.

Nomad!
09-18-2007, 11:54 AM
If I could, sadly, I am forbidden to drink until my court date in December.
DAMN!!!! Well, in that case, Santa's gonna have a few drinks for ya :goodjob:

"B"
09-18-2007, 12:06 PM
They Court dropped the civil part. I have no restraining order against me for some bullshit.

I still have no rights to Shelby. Shannon may be on her way to Florida with Shelby too.

Sammich
09-18-2007, 12:07 PM
damn thats ghey man. i hope everything turns out good in this situation like forreal homie

"B"
09-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Thanks bro.

BABY J
09-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Effed up. Here is the thing man... NEVER EVER EVER put ALL of your trust in a person. The human factor is ALWAYS there. Always have some "mad money" stashed, 2 - 3 months of rent/bill money stashed as well and don't touch it. As far as snooping - I do not do it. In essence, you find something that you do NOT want to find - so why torture your own mind like that?? The day I wake up and feel that I gotta snoop - is the day that I break it off. W/out trust, you got NOTHING.

Now - the next thing. This is why it's IMPERATIVE that the person you date/marry is your FRIEND. And not just some BS word people throw around, I mean REAL friend. The TITLE "hubby/wife/gf/bf" means jack. But you HAVE to have something to fall back on in relationships - and that is a FRIENDSHIP. Any man will cheat on some "bitch" (no offense) who is JUST his "gf" or his "wife" - wooopty fuckin doo. But a man would not want to hurt his "friend" (a TRUE friend) like that. Any woman will cheat on some idiot "husband" - these terms (hubby/wife) are something we created for the peope OUTSIDE of the relationship - so when some1 asks to suck me off I can say "I have a wife." These terms are not for the 2 people IN the relationship. You're not "just" IN LOVE w/ some1 the day before you get married, and then love them a "little bit more" after you get married. Titles mean nothing... but if there is a friendship there, then that is REAL. That friendship is built on the INSIDE.

There is room to still be friends after all this believe it or not, or build a friendship. However, she was not feeling any guilt (it seems) - so odds are, you'd be building a friendship just for the sake of sharing a child - and that's worth it. Once some1 shows you their true colors, BELIEVE THEM THE FIRST TIME. I do not backtrack... to me, you're just one woman out of every other woman on the planet... and I will take my chances at one of the others.

Best wishes homie.

"B"
09-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Effed up. Here is the thing man... NEVER EVER EVER put ALL of your trust in a person. The human factor is ALWAYS there. Always have some "mad money" stashed, 2 - 3 months of rent/bill money stashed as well and don't touch it. As far as snooping - I do not do it. In essence, you find something that you do NOT want to find - so why torture your own mind like that?? The day I wake up and feel that I gotta anoop - is the day that I break it off. W/out trust, you got NOTHING.

I should have realized that it wasn't worth it because of the trust factor. You are 110% correct.

Now - the next thing. This is why it's IMPERATIVE that the person you date/marry is your FRIEND. And not just some BS word people throw around. The TITLE "hubby/wife/gf/bf" means jack. But you HAVE to have something to fall back on in relationships - and that is a FRIENDSHIP. Any man will cheat on some "bitch" (no offense) who is JUST his "gf" or his "wife" - wooopty fuckin doo. But a man would not want to hurt his "friend" (a TRUE friend). Any woman will cheat on some idiot "husband" - these terms are something we created for the peope OUTSIDE of the relationship - not for the 2 people IN the relationship. You're not IN LOVE w/ some1 te day before you get married, and then love them a "little bit more" after you get married. Titles mean nothing... but if there is a friendship there, then that is REAL.

There is room to still be friends after all this, or build a friendship - however, she was not feeling any guilt (it seems) - so odds are, you'd be building a friendship for the sake of sharing a child - and that's worth it. Once some1 shows you their true colors, BELIEVE THEM THE FIRST TIME. I do not backtrack... you're just one woman out of every other woman on the planet.

Best wishes homie.

To be honest, I really thought we were friends before all of this happened. Now I see it was just a front on HER part. I can't believe that she told me she would never keep me from my daughter and now that is exactly what she is doing.

Deke
09-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I don't know you at all, but it always sucks to hear something like this. Like everyone said, just keep your head on straight and you'll rule her in court. Best of luck bud.

"B"
09-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Thank you Dewey

Nomad!
09-18-2007, 03:12 PM
I still have no rights to Shelby. Shannon may be on her way to Florida with Shelby too.
That's some BULL! I hate that way courts give all the parenting rights to the mother! It's as if fathers don't matter, unless they are late paying child support. Man, I really hope you can get some sort of court order that wouldn't allow her to just up and leave with your child.

"B"
09-18-2007, 03:42 PM
That's some BULL! I hate that way courts give all the parenting rights to the mother! It's as if fathers don't matter, unless they are late paying child support. Man, I really hope you can get some sort of court order that wouldn't allow her to just up and leave with your child.

My attorney should be filing them as I type this.

The child custody laws in this country have pissed me off so bad that I am ashamed to have served my country. I have no rights. Hell, I was never even READ my rights when I WAS arrested.

Slow Motion
09-19-2007, 03:45 AM
So, I caught my girl cheating with the son of the owner of her company; got arrested because she assaulted me and I restrainted her from hitting me; got a restraining order taken out against me so that I am unable to see my daughter; had to pay $1,500 to retain a lawyer that was more interested in money than helping me out; and I am finally free, single, and able to do what I want for the first time in the last 8 years of my life.

Besides all the the other stuff, I a pretty happy about the last sentence.:lmfao:

Discuss

Damn its fucked up you can't see you daughter i wouldn't think a restraining order would prevent you from parental privelages. And congratulations on your freedom no go dive into some new pussy.

ps. Once again welcome back to the real world...

Frög
09-19-2007, 02:25 PM
My attorney should be filing them as I type this.

The child custody laws in this country have pissed me off so bad that I am ashamed to have served my country. I have no rights. Hell, I was never even READ my rights when I WAS arrested.

yup.. if your on the wrong side of the law in this country, you are royally fucked.. and it doenst take much to get there, sometimes nothing at all.. anyway, they dont have to read your rights anymore.. you are supposed to know them..

itsjustdee
09-19-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that B. I hope all works out in the end.
What's going to happen with your daughter?

"B"
09-19-2007, 03:59 PM
yup.. if your on the wrong side of the law in this country, you are royally fucked.. and it doenst take much to get there, sometimes nothing at all.. anyway, they dont have to read your rights anymore.. you are supposed to know them..

Fuck that. I am more pissed about not being read my rights. That shit pisses me off.

"B"
09-19-2007, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that B. I hope all works out in the end.
What's going to happen with your daughter?

I don't know. I am going to be able to speak to her on the phone. That way she can still hear my voice. Her and my son are my world.