PDA

View Full Version : after nopi sat?

Jason..
09-14-2007, 04:33 PM
wats every 1 doin we need to go race or meet up w the outa state guys u know!+ well all be on the southside

Firefightin_tC
09-14-2007, 04:37 PM
wats every 1 doin we need to go race w the outa state guys u know!+ well all be on the southside

It's guys like you why the Southside no longer meet up.

You've failed at life. Press reset and try again.

Jason..
09-14-2007, 04:40 PM
i ditn shoot no body

Firefightin_tC
09-14-2007, 04:51 PM
i didn't shoot anybody

There, I fixed it for you.

And no you didn't shoot anyone but the fact remains Clayton/Henry Co. -both- are cracking down on that shit, since that kid go shot.

It would be nice to start something back up again but it's not going to happen for a number of reasons.

1. Attendence: Who the fuck is going show up to these things? We had a hard time getting people to come out -before- the shooting. The best thing we had going was Full Throttle and Boosted Elements Picinic (Shameless Plug). And that's on it's way out because of end of summer

2. Dumbasses: Must I really go in depth with this?

3. Location: Where can we meet up were we won't get hassled, good lighting, and in a decent spot for alot of the Southside guys to meet up at?

Jason..
09-14-2007, 04:58 PM
at garden ridge or at kohls

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2007, 06:02 PM
wats every 1 doin we need to go race or meet up w the outa state guys u know!+ well all be on the southside

You are a goddamn idiot. I pray to every God out there that on Sunday(if you succeed in your stupidity quest Saturday night) I pick up the AJC and read about your death in there. Seriously I do. Later, QD.

getyarollon9
09-14-2007, 06:30 PM
HAHAHA nice QD :goodjob: now its time to do something other than nopi, like :cheers:

Black4DrEK
09-14-2007, 06:37 PM
man fuck u other guys , its gonna be poppin sat. night!! fuck wut u heard or say!!

Mr.Big
09-14-2007, 06:43 PM
On the same road as the show there will be cars everywhere every gas station and every parking lot

SW1180
09-14-2007, 06:44 PM
well once upon a time there was a gathering at the sports authority at soutlake, but like all other get togethers, people had to act the fool and the :police: cops ran everyone off. But a southside meet would be great if you could get some decent people together!!! What about meeting on the east side like around nothlake mall or sams club on mountian industrial. If you could get a decent group im sure we could get the ok for meeting somewhere. that would be a lot easier than the southside. but for now ill head up to gwinnett.

Black4DrEK
09-14-2007, 06:56 PM
yea it doesnt have to be in southside, all i know is "yes theres gonna be tones of cars everywere!! there is bound for some races and shit like dat.

Mr.Big
09-14-2007, 07:09 PM
yall should have plan a eastside meet a long time ago

Mr.Big
09-14-2007, 07:11 PM
sams club on mountian industrial is perfect for every weekend

Jason..
09-14-2007, 07:25 PM
eastside? is there gona b people doing stupid shit? im tired of all the ricers on the southside and there burn outs if not the south side than plz i want to start racin again we kinda got red oak poppin again but we need to meet some where 1st thats y we get a bad name but southside is fun ya know

Mr.Big
09-14-2007, 08:48 PM
eastside? is there gona b people doing stupid shit? im tired of all the ricers on the southside and there burn outs if not the south side than plz i want to start racin again we kinda got red oak poppin again but we need to meet some where 1st thats y we get a bad name but southside is fun ya know

damn cuz dont ever put names of hot spots like that on this site. U trippin!!!

Kourt
09-15-2007, 06:32 AM
Last year there were ALOTTTT of cars at Walmart on 19/41 in Griffin, cause its like 10 minutes from the speedway.

KPowerEP3
09-15-2007, 06:40 AM
damn cuz dont ever put names of hot spots like that on this site. U trippin!!!

yeah, because you know...saying the name of a city really narrows it down.

Big J
09-15-2007, 06:47 AM
yo youz binaches be tripn but b4 i tell it how it B the soutf side be full of dumbass retardz werd Shiznat 'll nevor be goin down on da soutf side again even if it do itll be bum rushd by fucking retarded ricers trying to stunt wif dey new neons and speakerz in da grill yo

edited to remove all punctuation

Jason..
09-17-2007, 07:32 AM
ha ep3 ftw