PDA

View Full Version : WTB: AUDI STUFF

S II K
09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
hey guys i just got an 2000 audi a4 and i want to buy stuff for it.
Like the following:

Turbo timer
Blow Off Valve (diverter valve)
catback exhaust
carbon fiber lip
CF hood
CF trunk
gauges (boost...etc)
10k HID bulbs
i need a WORKING amp
i need the drivers side cv axle

pretty much anything for an audi that you may have.
lmk what yall got.

S II K
09-16-2007, 09:06 AM
so no one has anything?

S II K
09-25-2007, 09:42 PM
i need a boost gauge. the one i have is fucking up.

lxpaulxl
09-25-2007, 09:47 PM
I have some old audi S4 Shocks and springs.

Kyle
09-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Sounds like its gonna be ricey. Please prove me wrong.

ShooterMcGavin
09-25-2007, 10:29 PM
how does that list sound rice? :thinking:

miadeathwish
09-25-2007, 10:31 PM
what size amp are you looking for?

Kyle
09-25-2007, 11:19 PM
how does that list sound rice? :thinking:
Eh unpained carbon fiber usually isn't my cup of tea, but Boki proved it can look damn good. So I guess its not that bad.

But 10k hids? :gay:

And for the love of god please don't do something like paint the wheels black with a red lip, that shit is killing me.

S II K
09-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Eh unpained carbon fiber usually isn't my cup of tea, but Boki proved it can look damn good. So I guess its not that bad.

And for the love of god please don't do something like paint the wheels black with a red lip, that shit is killing me.

haha yeah if you knew me you wouldnt think id rice it out.
and no i dont think i ever said i wanted to paint my wheels black with a red lip. i have black wheels but that doesnt make me a ricer.

but speaking of wheels lmk if you have any clean bbs wheels...wheels arent too important to me right now since i have some but if i can find them at a good price i wouldnt mind buying them.

fyi all the carbon fiber i want will be OEM carbon fiber so no vents and all that gay shit.

S II K
09-26-2007, 04:06 PM
I have some old audi S4 Shocks and springs.

thanks man but i aldready have shocks and springs on my car.

ShooterMcGavin
09-26-2007, 05:03 PM

diff strokes for diff folks man, i mean it's not like he's lookin for a riced out bodykit w/a huge wing or anything. and as far as wheel colors go, he could do a lot worse...

Kyle
09-26-2007, 07:24 PM
haha yeah if you knew me you wouldnt think id rice it out.
and no i dont think i ever said i wanted to paint my wheels black with a red lip. i have black wheels but that doesnt make me a ricer.

but speaking of wheels lmk if you have any clean bbs wheels...wheels arent too important to me right now since i have some but if i can find them at a good price i wouldnt mind buying them.

fyi all the carbon fiber i want will be OEM carbon fiber so no vents and all that gay shit.
What color is the car?

But yeah I was joking about the wheels, reffering to every kid these days who thinks stock wheels painted black with a red lip is the hottest most original shit ever.

S II K
09-26-2007, 09:04 PM
What color is the car?

But yeah I was joking about the wheels, reffering to every kid these days who thinks stock wheels painted black with a red lip is the hottest most original shit ever.

my car is silver.