PDA

View Full Version : Salvaged Title Vehicle

A-TL
09-14-2007, 11:53 AM
What's up IA,

I was wondering if there are any shops or person out there that can help me rebuild my car into a rebuilt title?

I've already done my homework on the process, so if there is any reputable shops or person out there that is a licensed rebuilder/restorer, please help.

A little info on my car:

It was a theft recovered shell that was deemed salvaged due to the fact of it being stripped. The car is now built back to stock and runs fine. Now I just need someone that is licensed to help inspect the vehicle and fill out a labor and parts certification form. All I have to offer is a lifetime of friendship and of course CASH.

GSRtegŪ
09-14-2007, 11:57 AM
GL on the search on the shop.

silversol
09-14-2007, 12:06 PM
some people/shops will do it but it will cost you. and if it fails inspection your out the cash but some of the things they will look for is when you turn the key on they make sure all the cluster lights turn on and go out as they should. also they check all the lights and signals. also where did you get your parts sometimes they want vin numbers if you got used parts as well as pics before and after.

A-TL
09-14-2007, 12:28 PM
some people/shops will do it but it will cost you. and if it fails inspection your out the cash but some of the things they will look for is when you turn the key on they make sure all the cluster lights turn on and go out as they should. also they check all the lights and signals. also where did you get your parts sometimes they want vin numbers if you got used parts as well as pics before and after.

Do you know any shops or people you can recommend? How much do they usually charge? All the cluster lights are in shape and goes out normally. All the lights and signals are brand new. I got all my parts from the good people of IA and HPC and Acura Carland.