PDA

View Full Version : guy tried to scam me!

dartingd
09-14-2007, 07:18 AM
no thanks...not scamming me fag!

On 9/14/07, Jonathan Wood <[email protected] ([email protected])> wrote:
Hello
thanks for the mail. i will like you to know that am ok with the price of $6250 and as i have said earlier that the payment is going to be inform of cheque from US bank and the total amount on the cheque will be $9000 which you will deduct your's and send the remaining funds to my shipping company who will handle the pick-up the to my location so if that is ok by you i will like you to email me with this information as follows
YOUR FULL NAME........
ADDRESS...............
STATE.................
ZIPCODE..............
PHONE NUMBER.......
so i will be expecting your mail with this information
thanks

Elbow
09-14-2007, 07:19 AM
lol old school

dartingd
09-14-2007, 07:23 AM
ya...that no thanks...not scamming me fag is my reply to his email, lol...i'm sure he could care less though...i bet he's gotten a few cars doing this...

TeeJay
09-14-2007, 07:24 AM
sounds like the ebay scammers

Kevykev
09-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Happend to me on a CList thread. Ws helping a friend sell stuff before moving back to Germany.

Guy offered to pay us more plus send shipping company. Threatened my friend when he didn't cash the check.

LOL at these bottom feeders

cactusEG
09-14-2007, 07:36 AM
no thanks...not scamming me fag!

On 9/14/07, Jonathan Wood <[email protected] ([email protected])> wrote:
Hello

thanks for the mail. i will like you to know that am ok with the price of $6250 and as i have said earlier that the payment is going to be inform of cheque from US bank and the total amount on the cheque will be $9000 which you will deduct your's and send the remaining funds to my shipping company who will handle the pick-up the to my location so if that is ok by you i will like you to email me with this information as follows
YOUR FULL NAME........
ADDRESS...............
STATE.................
ZIPCODE..............
PHONE NUMBER.......
so i will be expecting your mail with this information
thanks

damn dude ur always getting scammed lol 1st it was ur bike and some guy from over seas lol

dartingd
09-14-2007, 07:42 AM
ya but this one i'm not going to mess with...

Kevykev
09-14-2007, 07:48 AM
let him sent the shipping company, when they arrive say: "who are you??? what item are you to ship???"

"I didn't have anything for sale"

Hopefully they will pursue the bastard who sent them for the charges.

1000cckiller
09-14-2007, 07:49 AM
let him sent the shipping company, when they arrive say: "who are you??? what item are you to ship???"

"I didn't have anything for sale"

Hopefully they will pursue the bastard who sent them for the charges.damn funny shit, I would take his money and put it toward my car

Kevykev
09-14-2007, 07:55 AM
damn funny shit, I would take his money and put it toward my car

I hate dishonest shit like that, those check are bogus as hell man! People need to go get a damn job or hussle some how.

Those people need to get their faces set on fire then have the fire put out with a shovel.

Grnblur
09-14-2007, 07:55 AM
me and my fiancee got three checks from someone off clist for well over $3000 FOR A $300 pair of concert tickets. We tried to get the aw involved and catch em for it but they wouldnt do anything.

collins
09-14-2007, 08:00 AM
cash the check at a liquer store and go buy me my aps twin turbo kit!!!!! fk sending his shipping company any money! scam the mofo back!!!

dartingd
09-14-2007, 08:00 AM
^^^ exactly why i won't mess with him...the police can do nothing because this guy isn't from the united states more than likely..

dartingd
09-14-2007, 08:01 AM
lol...i should tell him to send his money, lol...and give him the wal-mart address

1000cckiller
09-14-2007, 08:04 AM
cash the check at a liquer store and go buy me my aps twin turbo kit!!!!! fk sending his shipping company any money! scam the mofo back!!!x2

1000cckiller
09-14-2007, 08:06 AM
Kev do you know how much money these people get away with. I had a guy come into the carwash before with his name on the credit card but it wasnt his, They scanned the strip on the back with someone elses account. So they would show you a card with their name, but it would have some one else account on it.

dartingd
09-14-2007, 08:12 AM
^^wow....that sucks..

Kevykev
09-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Kev do you know how much money these people get away with. I had a guy come into the carwash before with his name on the credit card but it wasnt his, They scanned the strip on the back with someone elses account. So they would show you a card with their name, but it would have some one else account on it.

Yeah people like that need to be tied up in a warehouse for a while! :yes:

1000cckiller
09-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Yeah people like that need to be tied up in a warehouse for a while! :yes:yeah and have their testicles and or pussy lit with a blow torch

dartingd
09-14-2007, 08:19 AM
i just recently was scammed through paypal...lost me a couple hundred bucks...needless to say i'm very careful when selling things now!

noridetoolow
09-14-2007, 10:09 AM
I have had a handful of these scam attempts that past few years....I heard about them on the news or somewhere though and knew better. Makes you wish you had the money to make the deal.....fly to where he is....hack into his crap and track him down....show up at his door step with a handful of your buds one day....."sup maine?"........"we need to talk about the money you owe me".

TheProfiteer
09-14-2007, 05:17 PM
you do know that there is no shipping company and you never loose your car.

all they went you to do is wire them the "remaing" part of the money

they check is fake so in a few days it bounces and you get left owing a bunch of dough.

fucksohc
09-14-2007, 09:36 PM
ppl that do that shit need to have the shit beat out of them...