PDA

View Full Version : z0-SICK vs GTslow's ss

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 06:50 PM
this was a 45-125 roll it was a clean good race

hunter was in the car filming-

no one spun or lost traction ---(no matter what gtslow says)

hunter was there and the tape will show it

CLICK HERE FOR View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4uo54w7&s=1)

MK PERFORMACE IS THE PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR GUYS!!!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

willum14pb
09-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Good kill

Z U L8R
09-13-2007, 07:33 PM
nice very nice =]

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Post the other race where he hooked and he was at your fender...

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 08:11 PM
this was a 45-125 roll it was a clean good race

hunter was in the car filming-

no one spun or lost traction ---(no matter what gtslow says)

hunter was there and the tape will show it

CLICK HERE FOR View My Video (http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=4uo54w7&s=1)

MK PERFORMACE IS THE PLACE TO TAKE YOUR CAR GUYS!!!!!! :goodjob: :goodjob:i wont tell what really happened in this race but what about the race before this 1 josh how did it go:thinking:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Post the other race where he hooked and he was at your fender...hunter was following behind us on this race and he beat me by a fender from 40-130+ i hooked in the first race and i am on 100% true street tires. also on a side note my car makes in the 420rwhp range on motor i was on a 100shot last night with 1000psi bottle pressure wonder what z0-sick has :thinking:

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 08:17 PM
hunter was following behind us on this race and he beat me by a fender from 40-130+ i hooked in the first race and i am on 100% true street tires. also on a side note my car makes in the 420rwhp range on motor i was on a 100shot last night with 1000psi bottle pressure wonder what z0-sick has :thinking:
Depends on who you ask, on what day, what the weather is like, etc etc...

You know how secretive people are aout their cars.

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Depends on who you ask, on what day, what the weather is like, etc etc...

You know how secretive people are aout their cars.i know what he has and does anyone think i can really hook making 530rwhp and 580 rwtq on 275/40/17 fuzion zri tires:no::no:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Post the other race where he hooked and he was at your fender...

he hooked both times :blah: :blah: :blah: the first run he blew the horn around a curve thats no lie and i let out a few times but still ahead. but the secound one on the straight away the vid speaks for its self

no camera on the first one i had no one with me..

hunter was in my car and we were side by side in secound when we hit it we both hooked at 45 i hit third and pulled

watch the vid agian and listin for the shifts

jonathan let matt tune your car then you should run better:goodjob:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 08:50 PM
he hooked both times :blah: :blah: :blah: the first run he blew the horn around a curve thats no lie and i let out a few times but still ahead. but the secound one on the straight away the vid speaks for its self

hunter was in my car and we were side by side in secound when we hit it we both hooked at 45 i hit third and pulled

jonathan let matt tune your car then you should run better:goodjob:how about a $500 race you on motor me on bottle you pick the roll:goodjob:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 08:58 PM
also i will be on et streets and a 150 shot:goodjob:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 08:59 PM
dig race will do it saterday.....

0r 25 roll either one you tell me

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:02 PM
dig race will do it saterday.....what part of you pick the "ROLL" did you not understand? ps its spelled SATURDAY:goodjob:

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:05 PM

jonathan let matt tune your car then you should run better:goodjob:

If you look at the video you can see his headlights going left to right as the car gets loose. I guess that was dead hooking......

* I cant seem to figure out how when he ran you before you did the cam-headers he beat you by 3 cars -him on motor. So after you added cam/headers you were able to pick up the 3 he had you by and put 3 on him while he was spraying an additional 100 shot :thinking:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:06 PM
who wants to side bet on a ss camaro making 550+rwhp on et streets vs a cam only z06 making 430rwhp

Stol3n
09-13-2007, 09:12 PM
i should have went for the dealer option on the nitrous kit for my z :(

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 09:13 PM
i should have went for the dealer option on the nitrous kit for my z :(
It's never too late to get nitrous. :D

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:18 PM
i do 25 roll to 125 500$ that is if you actually have the money

and i pmed you

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
If you look at the video you can see his headlights going left to right as the car gets loose. I guess that was dead hooking......

* I cant seem to figure out how when he ran you before you did the cam-headers he beat you by 3 cars -him on motor. So after you added cam/headers you were able to pick up the 3 he had you by and put 3 on him while he was spraying an additional 100 shot :thinking:

the camera moved when i hit it your a dumb ass is you think at 45 he went side ways i wish hunter02ss would step in so he could tell you he didnt spin he was watching the hole time...

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:24 PM
the camera moved when i hit it your a dumb ass is you think at 45 he went side ways i wish hunter02ss would step in so he could tell you he didnt spin

Yea it is hard to belive that a car with his power/torque get sideways at 45 with $70 tires on the back.......My old T/A would break the tires loose on the spray with 275/40/17 Mickey T ET Streets on it.

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:24 PM
the camera moved when i hit it your a dumb ass is you think at 45 he went side ways i wish hunter02ss would step in so he could tell you he didnt spinyou need to call matt and ask him if he thinks you can win :goodjob:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:26 PM
you need to call matt and ask him if he thinks you can win :goodjob:dj you want in on this bet? i will let anyone else in on it that wants to i know he is spraying and his bottles will be pulled before the race:goodjob:

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 09:26 PM
When you guys run, get it on video!

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:27 PM
When you guys run, get it on video!dont worry it will be:goodjob:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Yea it is hard to belive that a car with his power/torque get sideways at 45 with $70 tires on the back.......My old T/A would break the tires loose on the spray with 275/40/17 Mickey T ET Streets on it.

so are you his butt buddy??? or you must realy like his car??

even if there was a small chance he spun a little

it was his choice when and what rpm to hit the button

so driver error still a loss buddy:goodjob:

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:32 PM
When you guys run, get it on video!

It will never happen. GTslOw said Z0Sick has to pull his bottle first. Thats not gonna happen.
It is easy to hide a bottle. He should disconnect the noids as well so there is no :blah: :blah:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:33 PM
no need to call matt you will mess up agian or blow the tires off or your clutch is bad or no bottle pressure or blah blah blah

if you actullay have 500 its a deal right now agree

saterday night ill have a place meet a 10

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:34 PM
ya all the room in a z06 hahahaha

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:34 PM

so driver error still a loss buddy:goodjob:sad that you can only beat a street tire, untuned, heavy ass ss, on less of a shot than you while i was spinning by only 2 1/2 cars:lmfao::lmfao:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:35 PM
when will my tires be in dj?

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 09:36 PM
i dont want to pick sides, but gtslow on spray and josh on motor, ill add 100 to your side jon, and ill even loan you my et streets so you can hook.

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:36 PM
agree to the race you ask for and will see who shows up

lets see ask anyone on here how shows up everytime and who runs and hides

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:37 PM

so driver error still a loss buddy:goodjob:

Umm not his butt-buddy so keep your fanticies to yourself. I love Z06's but you were the one comming on like a cocky asshole about him not spinning. He is retarded for spraying on those junk tires but he was spinning so why cant you accecept that fact? I am not trying to defend him loosing I could care less who won the race.

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:39 PM
by the way saterday is a long time away as you seen last night what i had in my pocket what shall matt put on my motor so im all motor this week and still faster????

heads.intake,gear ???

i guess you will have to wait and see my taillights agian.

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:40 PM

lets see ask anyone on here how shows up everytime and who runs and hides

Im confident you will show up- I just know better than you pulling the bottle from your car. Thats why I dont see this race happening.

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:40 PM

lets see ask anyone on here how shows up everytime and who runs and hidesi 100% accept the race as soon as my tires get here has to be before next friday i am leaving to go to key west and you really wont want any of it after i get it back:goodjob:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Umm not his butt-buddy so keep your fanticies to yourself. I love Z06's but you were the one comming on like a cocky asshole about him not spinning. He is retarded for spraying on those junk tires but he was spinning so why cant you accecept that fact? I am not trying to defend him loosing I could care less who won the race.

since you were in his car and my car at the race or behind at the race you know for 100% fact that he was spinning your the man props to you

why dont you leave the racing to the big boys and you watch:goodjob:

BadAzz96z28
by the way saterday is a long time away as you seen last night what i had in my pocket what shall matt put on my motor so im all motor this week and still faster????

heads.intake,gear ???

i guess you will have to wait and see my taillights agian.

Good luck on that one. Matt is not working on your car this week. He is spending time with his WIFE which is more important to him then this race.

GTslOw

heads.intake,gear ???

i guess you will have to wait and see my taillights agian.you are not all motor you have a nos kit with 2 bottles in the trunk along with a window switch and a timing twister sprayin a 125 shot:goodjob:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:43 PM
its good to go get your tires by saterday or sunday

ill have my car ready by then

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:45 PM

heads.intake,gear ???

i guess you will have to wait and see my taillights agian.hope you dont add anything else your car is already fogging for gnats now:lmfao: and its not fuel smoke:goodjob:

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:46 PM
its good to go get your tires by saterday or sunday

ill have my car ready by thenhow hard is it to spell SATURDAY

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 09:46 PM
jon, if you dont get your tires, ill let you borrow my 275-45 et streets so you can do this race this sat.

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:48 PM
since you were in his car and my car at the race or behind at the race you know for 100% fact that he was spinning your the man props to you

why dont you leave the racing to the big boys and you watch:goodjob:

You figured me out. All I do is watch. Maybee you should ask Matt who got him into working on cars. Ask him who built his first NOS kit on his camaro? Ask him who built his 383LT4? Ask him where his 97 camaro was built at and who he helped do it? Ask him what car the first LS1 cam swap he helped do was on? Ask him who helps him on a project at his shop when needed? His answer will be ME. Shall I continue???

z0-sick
you are not all motor you have a nos kit with 2 bottles in the trunk along with a window switch and a timing twister sprayin a 125 shot:goodjob:

you said you wanted all motor this week i just stated that you got it but im getting some toys on there

i new your were still a fat fuckin redneck and wont change your flabby cock sucking lips :idb: all you know how to do is run your dick licker:2up: hope you show up so i can take your money its worth me spend 2-4k this week to get your 500 i had 4k on the last night you seen it guess what its going in the car.

so :2up:

GTslOw
jon, if you dont get your tires, ill let you borrow my 275-45 et streets so you can do this race this sat.i have 16 in wheels

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 09:49 PM
you are not all motor you have a nos kit with 2 bottles in the trunk along with a window switch and a timing twister sprayin a 125 shot:goodjob:
Dang! Someone's been doing some digging, lol.

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
you said you wanted all motor this week i just stated that you got it but im getting some toys on there

i new your were still a fat fuckin redneck and wont change your flabby cock sucking lips :idb: all you know how to do is run your dick licker:2up: hope you show up so i can take your money its worth me spend 2-4k this week to get your 500 i had 4k on the last night you seen it guess what its going in the car.

so :2up:and who is gonna do it for ya:thinking: your motor is about shot it will not handle anymore

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Dang! Someone's been doing some digging, lol.yea the first run we both sprayed and we both hooked and he beat me by a fender the second run was almost 2 hours later and 10 degrees cooler outside and i didn't heat the tires

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 09:52 PM
i have 16 in wheels

well damn. my bad!

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:53 PM
well damn. my bad!its cool i want him to get more stuff done so it will be a better race:goodjob:

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Dang! Someone's been doing some digging, lol.

All of this would have been avoided and still hidden if he didnt insist on the SS hooking. I now John and he doesnt care if he wins or looses. Just tell the damn race how it was- If someone spins so fucking what....

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
that what you think all you know is what you saw under the hood thats why i showed you, you dont know what she really has buddy

just show up this weekend or let me know when a set date is and will go from there dont worrie about who works on my car

only resaon she smokes is its a 01 they had the seal probly but it dont hurt it

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM

so :2up:why wouldn't you run me for fun last night from a 25 roll you on motor me on bottle:thinking: wait i know cause you know the outcome:goodjob: i think if hunter were here he would concur that you backed out like 10 times

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I figured he was spraying ever since I saw him on the Corvette forums looking for remote bottle openers and such, lol. Never really bothered calling him on it. I'm not one to throw someone's business out there, lol.

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 09:57 PM
well lets do it agian tommorrow for the 25 roll i dont care come down or ill drive up there if its not wet

anyone want to drive up there so i can close his mouth

you got to say anything else to say pm me, it better have a date and time in it, im going to sleep and turing this thing off

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 09:58 PM
All of this would have been avoided and still hidden if he didnt insist on the SS hooking. I now John and he doesnt care if he wins or looses. Just tell the damn race how it was- If someone spins so fucking what....exactly right i will say this now the way we sit right now i can't beat him both spraying if i up it to 150 and hook both spraying it will be a great race i dont care if i lose it just fucking pisses me off when people can't get their shit straight

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 10:00 PM
well lets do it agian tommorrow for the 25 roll i dont care come down or ill drive up there if its not wet

anyone want to drive up there so i can close his mouth

you got to say anything else to say pm me, it better have a date and time in it, im going to sleep and turing this thing offas soon as i get my tires i will be calling you PAL:goodjob:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 10:00 PM
its all on video yall two

you guys need to toghter you both fit so well jonthans single you know

will se if he shows

night guys!!

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 10:02 PM
I figured he was spraying ever since I saw him on the Corvette forums looking for remote bottle openers and such, lol. Never really bothered calling him on it. I'm not one to throw someone's business out there, lol.i dont spread peoples shit around either but when they get online and act like a prick it pisses me off how the fuck would he know if i spun

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 10:02 PM

will se if he shows

night guys!!

Can we get that in English please?

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 10:03 PM

will se if he shows

night guys!!you need to take that nut swinging money and invest in a typing class or something

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 10:03 PM
i dont spread peoples shit around either but when they get online and act like a prick it pisses me off how the fuck would he know if i spun
I hear ya.

Easiest way is for you guys to settle it is to rematch. Looks like that'll be happening so good luck and be safe!

BadAzz96z28
09-13-2007, 10:04 PM
i dont spread peoples shit around either but when they get online and act like a prick it pisses me off how the fuck would he know if i spun

By watching you headlight in the video. You were 1-1 1/2 behind him when it does it but you can see your lights swaying from left to right.

SicStang03
09-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Subscribing...

onebadgt
09-13-2007, 10:13 PM
onebadgt, GTslOw, SicStang03, Incontt, BadAzz96z28, kingkong, Curmudgeon, MKIV VR6, live~sideway, willum14pb viewing this lol.

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 10:14 PM
onebadgt, GTslOw, SicStang03, Incontt, BadAzz96z28, kingkong, Curmudgeon, MKIV VR6, live~sideway, willum14pb viewing this lol.it was 14 people a moment ago

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 10:16 PM
it was 14 people a moment ago
And 6 of them Chevys, lol.

Goodnight, folks!

Incontt
09-13-2007, 10:19 PM
i live thru you streetracers since my nutz are in the wifes purse

GTslOw
09-13-2007, 10:26 PM
i live thru you streetracers since my nutz are in the wifes purseill end the night on this 1 im out:goodjob:

AnclyT
09-13-2007, 11:08 PM
just rematch until both sides agree on what happened

also, daytime vids would show more detail

LOL it's just a damn race!

RJ's325ITS
09-13-2007, 11:11 PM

I can vouch for on that, I remember when GTslow and I raced 3 times the first time I couldn’t hook and he got me bad the second time he was the one who couldn’t hook and the 3rd race we both hooked and we were dead even. Here is the video for the non believers http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4905010087590056859 besides that when we raced he told me he was at 400whp and if he couldn’t hook one time back then on 400whp I cant imagine spraying.

I also have no respect for people that says that they have just a cam when they are spraying or they have a fully build engine wherever is the case; I don’t know what type of psychology is that, but is like lying to your self that your car with just a bolt on can beat “X” or “Y” car.

Why lie about what you have…. Why not be honest to yourself and others. You have what you have. If you have a 200 shot then you have it good for you that proof how much effort you have put in on your car, I know some people here tell other people here that they have a 100 shot….when they are on a 200 shot ... None cense:no:

Look at people like Iloveboost, livinu, lankhoss and others they are honest people that don’t have the need to lie about their cars. I don’t mind losing or wining to honest people like that.

But this is just my personal opinion, some people might have the need to lie and then go giggle with their friends about beating someone and making them think you had only a cam. Come on let’s grow up

slowhawk01
09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Wow this thread got nasty quick:thinking: . Like I said last night I'm not getting into Z0sick and Gtslow's dick measureing contest. I brought a bottle up there last night where the race could happen. I didn't see the race I just heard it. So I'm no help on what happend.Its not that big of deal you guys just rerace and thats it. GTslow can put everything he wants to on his car and Z0sick can do the same and then whoever is faster is the winner. Its all in fun guys. No need to make stuff personal. Its all a hobby of ours and we should enjoy it while we can.:yes:

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 11:35 PM
[size=3][size=3][font=Times New Roman]

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

this isnt legal track racing :goodjob:

........later.

slowhawk01
09-13-2007, 11:37 PM
You figured me out. All I do is watch. Maybe you should ask Matt who got him into working on cars. Ask him who built his first NOS kit on his camaro? Ask him who built his 383LT4? Ask him where his 97 camaro was built at and who he helped do it? Ask him what car the first LS1 cam swap he helped do was on? Ask him who helps him on a project at his shop when needed? His answer will be ME. Shall I continue???

Everything in here is correct as well:yes: I appreciate all the help DJ:goodjob: This is the person that got into to street racing when I was only 16 years old and had my first nitrous kit on by 17 and has helped me through out the years all the way to where I am now:yes:

Maniaç
09-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Good kill, nice drama too.

On_Her_Face
09-13-2007, 11:40 PM
z0-sick mind if i do some camera work for the kills video?...

pm me.. btw i got a fucking plug in my right rear tire so i can't run till next week when i get my tires

z0-sick
09-13-2007, 11:44 PM
all bull aside-everybody stop bitching - baker just bring your car down saterday and do it agian borrow the other guys tires and done deal! :goodjob:

we can do your 500$ race then or when ever you choose

or just do the same race agian :goodjob:

WickedIXMR
09-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Good kill, nice drama too.
FUCK all the racing but DAMN that sig is just :eek:! Them titaayyyyyss are OMG! Skeet skeet skeet on dat bitch! Btw dont tell loret i dont wanna get my ass kicked lol :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boob ies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:: boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobi es::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::b oobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Maniaç
09-14-2007, 12:02 AM
LOFL, thanks and I won't.

3.5altman
09-14-2007, 02:10 AM
damn alex that sig is da shit

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 10:46 AM
I have been busy guy's. Ok let's see, I was following on the first race and gtslow pulled a half a car at the beginning and then I guess zo-sick ended up pulling a nose or so at the end. Gtslow did however have to let off due to traffic,but not sure if this is why zo-sick pulled due to that. The second race the video say's it all.My opinion is if gtslow had some tire's then it would be a closer race,but due to the weight difference ,the vette would still win!. A dig race I would say gtslow would win,because he has been doing it alot longer,but other than that I am just glad to make it home that morning!!:police:

BadAzz96z28
09-14-2007, 03:50 PM
I have been busy guy's. Ok let's see, I was following on the first race and gtslow pulled a half a car at the beginning and then I guess zo-sick ended up pulling a nose or so at the end. Gtslow did however have to let off due to traffic,but not sure if this is why zo-sick pulled due to that. The second race the video say's it all.My opinion is if gtslow had some tire's then it would be a closer race,but due to the weight difference ,the vette would still win!. A dig race I would say gtslow would win,because he has been doing it alot longer,but other than that I am just glad to make it home that morning!!:police:

Thanks for stoping in Chris. I have no doubt that the Z06 will win (all out) but I dont see why he had to be so bitchy about John hooking. The Z has less weight and the aerodynamics alone will play a big factor in it as well but the SS will not be walked like it was when he gets tires that hook. However in a couple of weeks I dont see the Z06 winning (all out) unless he spends some more $$$ on it b/c I know what is around the corner for the SS :ninja: John recently got his balls back so can spend some $$$ on the car.

slowhawk01
09-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks for stoping in Chris. I have no doubt that the Z06 will win (all out) but I dont see why he had to be so bitchy about John hooking. The Z has less weight and the aerodynamics alone will play a big factor in it as well but the SS will not be walked like it was when he gets tires that hook. However in a couple of weeks I dont see the Z06 winning (all out) unless he spends some more $$$ on it b/c I know what is around the corner for the SS :ninja: John recently got his balls back so can spend some $$$ on the car.

I think it will be a good race both cars all out.When John gets all his stuff put on he got then they can both spary and go all out and it will be settled:idb:

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 04:02 PM
I agree,when john get's some tire's it will be a driver's game.

The Joker
09-14-2007, 04:22 PM
do a dig on a marked 1/4 mile. the vette agreed to it. not something i see everyday, they usually want a roll. besides, i would think that camaro would want a dig run anyways..

BadAzz96z28
09-14-2007, 04:23 PM
I think it will be a good race both cars all out.When John gets all his stuff put on he got then they can both spary and go all out and it will be settled:idb:

I honestly think that Z0sick will have to add more parts to beat the SS after the parts go on Johns car. It will be tuned then add pick up nice bit of power B4 the healty shot of giggle gas :goodjob: His car now runs low 11 AFR n/a and high 10's on the spray. The tune alone will wake the car up not to mention the other goodies.

BadAzz96z28
09-14-2007, 04:25 PM
do a dig on a marked 1/4 mile. the vette agreed to it. no something i see everyday, they usually want a roll. besides, i would think that camaro would want a dig run anyways..

Im sure he will do dig or roll when he get the M/T's on the rear. SHould make for a good run if Z0sick can hook from a dig.

BadAzz96z28
09-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Everything in here is correct as well:yes: I appreciate all the help DJ:goodjob: This is the person that got into to street racing when I was only 16 years old and had my first nitrous kit on by 17 and has helped me through out the years all the way to where I am now:yes:

Thanks for the acknowledgement Matt. Hopefully after the wedding next April I can get a C6Z for us to tweak on :goodjob:

Incontt
09-14-2007, 04:29 PM
and then Hunter is gonna spank both them asses!! Josh you gonna hit the track this weekend to get some passes under your belt?

BadAzz96z28
09-14-2007, 04:30 PM
and then Hunter is gonna spank both them asses!! Josh you gonna hit the track this weekend to get some passes under your belt?

with ease!

Incontt
09-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Hunter might be spanking me at SDR next weekend......gotta go find my big boy pants!!!

slowhawk01
09-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Hunter might be spanking me at SDR next weekend......gotta go find my big boy pants!!!

You going to sdr for the shootout?????? Hunters T56 is a whole new thing. He will have to get use to at the track. He will MPH like hell, but the times I just don't think are going to be there. Can't wai to ee that bitch run though:yes:

slowhawk01
09-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the acknowledgement Matt. Hopefully after the wedding next April I can get a C6Z for us to tweak on :goodjob:

No problem.Its the truth. C6Z:bow:

BadAzz96z28
09-14-2007, 05:52 PM

What day? I will have to make plans to see that. Matt should go too. I will have John's SS then so I may take it and see if it can get into the 12's :goodjob:

GTslOw
09-14-2007, 06:02 PM
What day? I will have to make plans to see that. Matt should go too. I will have John's SS then so I may take it and see if it can get into the 12's :goodjob:hell dont matter to me just dont break something we cant fix :goodjob: cheap

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 06:05 PM

I doubt that Jerry! Your got me at the track!:yes:

Hunter02SS
09-14-2007, 06:06 PM
You going to sdr for the shootout?????? Hunters T56 is a whole new thing. He will have to get use to at the track. He will MPH like hell, but the times I just don't think are going to be there. Can't wai to ee that bitch run though:yes:

You are correct Matt!!! I hope it will mph,and I hope to hit a decent time also.

Incontt
09-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I will be there and i think my wife is gonna run the 11.0 index class

iloveboost
09-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I may try to make it out. What time does it start?

Incontt
09-14-2007, 10:17 PM
GEORGIA F-BODY ASSOCIATION
2007 FALL SHOOTOUT
September 23, 2007
Silver Dollar Raceway
(www.silverdollarraceway.com)
Reynolds, GA

CLASSES:
F-Bodies (Camaro/Firebirds, GM)
X-Bodies

QUICK 8 (F-Bodies and GM ) AWARDS:
10.99 and Quicker Winner and Runner-up

BRACKET (F-Bodies and GM) AWARDS:
11.00-11.99 Winner and Runner-up
12.00-12.99 Winner and Runner-up
13.00-13.99 Winner and Runner-up
14.00 and Slower Winner and Runner-up
X-Class (All other car makes) Winner and Runner-up

Additional Awards for F-bodies only:
Best 60 ft. (Radial Tire Only, No Drag Tires)
Fastest MPH
Best Reaction Time (Eliminations Only)

Quick 8’s will run on a .500 Pro Tree
Bracket Classes will run on a .500 Standard Tree
Grudge Racing and Time runs will be run throughout the day, Car Clubs, and Motorcycles are welcome.

Gates Open @ 9:00 am, Close @5:00pm
Track Admission: $10.00 (does not include race fee)
Race Fee: F, X Bodies: $15.00
(www.gafba.com) Look for links
Schedule subject to change

0camaro1
09-15-2007, 06:19 PM
dig race will do it saterday.....

0r 25 roll either one you tell me

thats fucked up u will dig race him but u wont do a dig race with me. ya u must be friends with matt

slowhawk01
09-15-2007, 11:18 PM
thats fucked up u will dig race him but u wont do a dig race with me. ya u must be friends with matt

Why don't you just shut the fuck up?? All you do is talk shit when your little nut swingers are around, but you don't talk any shit when there not there. You don't know me so don't even mention me. I'm sorry I took my money and put it other places besides a peice of shit camaro to run form a dig on moreland ave.:rolleyes: . like you and think its something great and no I'm not refering to my stupid Corvette. So why don't you grow the fuck up. You guys ask me to run from a dig I declined and I asked you to run from a roll and you decline so thats it. Leave it be:goodjob:

You say I'm a pussy for not doing dig runs than so be it. Build a faster car and run from a roll if you wanna run me so bad. Its all preferance and I don't like digs on the street because there just a bunch of bullshit and who can cheat jump better and play mind games. Its not about the racing with you guys its about who can we hustle who out of a couple of hundred bucks. Couple of hundred bucks isn't shit so its not worth arguing over for 2 hours in a parking lot so thats why I don't do digs with you.

The reason I would do roll races with you is you can jump all you want and I will still blow by your ass:yes:

Hunter02SS
09-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Why don't you just shut the fuck up?? All you do is talk shit when your little nut swingers are around, but you don't talk any shit when there not there. You don't know me so don't even mention me. I'm sorry I took my money and put it other places besides a peice of shit camaro to run form a dig on moreland ave.:rolleyes: . like you and think its something great and no I'm not refering to my stupid Corvette. So why don't you grow the fuck up. You guys ask me to run from a dig I declined and I asked you to run from a roll and you decline so thats it. Leave it be:goodjob:

You say I'm a pussy for not doing dig runs than so be it. Build a faster car and run from a roll if you wanna run me so bad. Its all preferance and I don't like digs on the street because there just a bunch of bullshit and who can cheat jump better and play mind games. Its not about the racing with you guys its about who can we hustle who out of a couple of hundred bucks. Couple of hundred bucks isn't shit so its not worth arguing over for 2 hours in a parking lot so thats why I don't do digs with you.

The reason I would do roll races with you is you can jump all you want and I will still blow by your ass:yes:

Hell Matt, Ronnie drug his ass from a dig,I know you can,but I respect the roll racing as well,as that is all I will do as of now! :cheers:

198plus
09-16-2007, 03:40 PM
When we where both on street tires :D
Hell Matt, Ronnie drug his ass from a dig,I know you can,but I respect the roll racing as well,as that is all I will do as of now! :cheers:

stanger04
09-16-2007, 05:17 PM
matt didnt you get drug down street on moreland ave...by a black camaro 3 times??? oh yeah i forgot you didnt know which was the gas pedal and which was the break pedal you keep sitting there...lol

GTslOw
09-16-2007, 05:29 PM
matt didnt you get drug down street on moreland ave...by a black camaro 3 times??? oh yeah i forgot you didnt know which was the gas pedal and which was the break pedal you keep sitting there...lolbecause they were playing the same flagger tricks that you faggots do:goodjob:

slowhawk01
09-16-2007, 06:43 PM
matt didnt you get drug down street on moreland ave...by a black camaro 3 times??? oh yeah i forgot you didnt know which was the gas pedal and which was the break pedal you keep sitting there...lol

Hey check this guy out he can remeber stuff:idb: . You want a cookie??? Wow I lost a race. Who gives a fuck??? I lost I paid they did there flag bullshit and little jumping before the flagger drops and that was it. I have never lost to Kyle. He ran me from a 40 roll ONCE in my firehawk and I put about 5 of your trailers on him so you can go back to swinging from your freinds nuts now. When you can out run me then you can talk shit.:2up:

Incontt
09-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Props to matt for taking his loss and paying up. matts never scared to throw his dick on the table and get measured.....some of you guys wont do it unless its a table surrounded by little boys

198plus
09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself :goodjob:
Props to matt for taking his loss and paying up. matts never scared to throw his dick on the table and get measured.....some of you guys wont do it unless its a table surrounded by little boys

BadAzz96z28
09-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Props to matt for taking his loss and paying up. matts never scared to throw his dick on the table and get measured.....someof you guys wont do it unless its a table surrounded by little boys

:lmfao: He will definately pay up even when he races and gets beat by African rules and the opponent is a douche bag and leaves early. He is learning that you can not play by thier rules and win. He will do better if he gets some tires he can hook from a dig though.

198plus
09-16-2007, 09:13 PM
I'll answer your call out on the street not at the track like you want 1/4 mile next sat night.

Heres a QUOTE from you ???

I WILL PUT U OUT 3 CARS ME ON THE 28/10.5 U ON WHAT EVER U WANT TO BE ON AND U CAN SPRAY THE CAR DO WHAT EVER U WANT TO DO

You still want to give me three cars :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

stanger04
09-16-2007, 09:22 PM
well i guess you know where you belong then slowhawk.....just kinda funny when your down their you wouldnt even think to pull out your LITTLE toy would ya?

198plue when are yall going to give up???neither you or camaro are ever going to race yall talk all that smack and never do shit when it comes down to it..yeah yall have ran a couple of times but its the same damn thing everytime yall race someone ends up oweing the other or yall talk all week on the keyboard and then come saturday yall just stair at each other in a parking lot...he wants 1/8 you want 1/4 hell to make it right put the money up do one of each flip a coin for the 3rd race at the end of the first 2 races have been completed and do the best 2 out of 3

stanger04
09-16-2007, 09:26 PM
"Couple of hundred bucks isn't shit so its not worth arguing over for 2 hours in a parking lot so thats why I don't do digs with you."

so excatly how much money is it going to take??? you"ll do a dig you've amitted too you'll do an 1/8 so name your price...now why are we standing around in a parking lot for 2 hours????

FAHHQUE700
09-16-2007, 09:34 PM
IF you can't do it on the street like real men*, take it to the track. No excuses then...

*meaning no whining, bull-shit flaggers, or cheating bullshit....

stanger04
09-16-2007, 10:04 PM
just got off the phone with 198plus...ill see what i can do

slowhawk01
09-16-2007, 10:35 PM
"Couple of hundred bucks isn't shit so its not worth arguing over for 2 hours in a parking lot so thats why I don't do digs with you."

so excatly how much money is it going to take??? you"ll do a dig you've amitted too you'll do an 1/8 so name your price...now why are we standing around in a parking lot for 2 hours????

Why don't you get a car then talk shit???? The point its a waist of time to racee you guys because all you do is jump with the flags. I don't do 1/8th mile races either nor have I ever said I would run that. The only digs I would do is 1/4 and with none of yall becuase yall don't got the money to lose so its always drama with you crybabys.

slowhawk01
09-16-2007, 10:41 PM
well i guess you know where you belong then slowhawk.....just kinda funny when your down their you wouldnt even think to pull out your LITTLE toy would ya?

If your refering to me pulling my peice I had no reason to down there. There wasn't 3 little bitches trying to jump me like with you guys;) .

All you do is:blah: :blah: :blah: . Why don 't you quit your job at Wal-Mart and get you a car to run instead of ATTEMPTING to set up races with other peoples cars.

You are the true keyboard racer. You are one on here talking about racing and trying to set up runs and you have no car:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

There is no more sense in arguing with you because you have no car to run just that big mouth:goodjob:

z0-sick
09-17-2007, 12:36 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne

stanger04
09-17-2007, 06:29 AM
oh trust me my car will be out real soon but im not even going to waste my time with you because you wont run any of us....i cant help it i get phone calls all the time sayin hey man you know if so and so wants to race or will you call so and so and see if they race me.....as one of your vette guys calls me weekly wanting me to find them a race..........

hmmmm 3 hmmm think their was only ONE going at you sorry if he was the size of 3 i cant help who is bigger then you....but thats what you get for touching someone elses car before a race....

stanger04
09-17-2007, 06:32 AM
and your not to bright because if you could measure the hole isnt 1/4 it's an 1/8 dude you do race 1/8 face it you lost to a fuckin slow ass camaro...

slowhawk01
09-17-2007, 10:13 AM
and your not to bright because if you could measure the hole isnt 1/4 it's an 1/8 dude you do race 1/8 face it you lost to a fuckin slow ass camaro...

I did it for fun. I lost $400.00 wow:lmfao: . I know that like 1 months earnings for you, but damn it not that big of a deal. Why do you keep bringing up that I lost a race. Who gives a fuck. I swear that guy must have been your boyfreind or something because you won't get off his dick:gay:

slowhawk01
09-17-2007, 10:23 AM
as one of your vette guys calls me weekly wanting me to find them a race..........

hmmmm 3 hmmm think their was only ONE going at you sorry if he was the size of 3 i cant help who is bigger then you....but thats what you get for touching someone elses car before a race....

Why do you say one of my vette guys??? I don't have a vette guys. I'm not like you guys just because someone drives a certain car were automatically freinds or foe.

As far as only one guy coming at me there were three. As far as him being the size of 3 guys being a fat ass ain't something to be proud of:goodjob: The only time any of you guys talk shit is when all your boyfreinds are there. Also my gun wasn't the only one pulled that night that saw 3 bitches about to jump me. There were THREE other guns pointed out right behind me ,but nobody seen them because it was dark and not right in everone face. I never touched the guys car. I wouldn't EVER do that. I had nothing on that race no money not my car etcetc.... It not my fault you guys can't afford to lose $100.00:lmfao:

So graow the fuck and get a life. Losing a race isn't exactly something to chnage your life over. But I guess with you guys it is:goodjob: Thats why you keep bringing me up losing a race:rolleyes:

stanger04
09-17-2007, 12:14 PM
yup sayin i need to grow up about you lossing a race...well looks who talking about who has more money thats like sayin my dad cant beat your dad...your nuthin but a fuckin tool...talk shit with your keyboard but want even look at us when where all out at the same spot....hell your the one that brought up racing for money to begin with when you first came down here with the red gto thinking you could hustle us so dont act like you dont play those games because you try but your no good at it....and the vette guy is a friend of yours.

Incontt
09-17-2007, 01:56 PM
yup sayin i need to grow up about you lossing a race...well looks who talking about who has more money thats like sayin my dad cant beat your dad...your nuthin but a fuckin tool...talk shit with your keyboard but want even look at us when where all out at the same spot....hell your the one that brought up racing for money to begin with when you first came down here with the red gto thinking you could hustle us so dont act like you dont play those games because you try but your no good at it....and the vette guy is a friend of yours.

lol..that a lie..Matt has no friends!!!

Matt, why are you arguing with Thacker-jr?
you know better...go argue with the grass in your yard....at least it will show some signs of growth eventually

slowhawk01
09-17-2007, 02:25 PM
lol..that a lie..Matt has no friends!!!

Matt, why are you arguing with Thacker-jr?
you know better...go argue with the grass in your yard....at least it will show some signs of growth eventually

Good point Jerry:goodjob: I'm done with. It hard to argue about racing someone when they have no car to run just there mouth and keyboard

BadAzz96z28
09-17-2007, 05:36 PM

That is bullshit......we were standing around in a group talking to lightspeed about a race when you and your dick lickers came up trying to get him to run his truck for $200. After he wouldnt do that you asked about the GTO. Then a agreemen was made for a $200 race. After that you guys could only come up with $120......I guess you got mad when you lost that weeks lot rent for the trailer park. And it was 3 that went to jump him-he just evened the odds.

That shit is over with so let it die fuckface....

2.3 Evo 8
09-17-2007, 06:43 PM
That is bullshit......we were standing around in a group talking to lightspeed about a race when you and your dick lickers came up trying to get him to run his truck for $200. After he wouldnt do that you asked about the GTO. Then a agreemen was made for a $200 race. After that you guys could only come up with $120......I guess you got mad when you lost that weeks lot rent for the trailer park. And it was 3 that went to jump him-he just evened the odds.

DAMN! :doh:

z0-sick
09-17-2007, 07:15 PM

:smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne

iloveboost
09-17-2007, 07:59 PM

Hahahahahaha!!!

stanger04
09-17-2007, 08:12 PM
ahhh all this name calling im richer then you bullshit...its just funny how no one does anything or says anything when everyone is out face to face with one another...its okay though...and about the 200 dollar race and only coming up with 120 i must of missed something...but i didnt show up until the gun was gettin pulled....but im still confussed on one thing if it was 3 coming at him which i only saw 1 big mother fucker coming at him and he metioned earlier there was 3 more guns pulled behind him how is that evening up the odds???

do yall have something against people that live in a trailor park or something because yall sure do like to use that phrase alot

FAHHQUE700
09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
c'mon guys.... this will never end. If you're going to race, than race. If not move this thread to the whoreslounge.

Incontt
09-17-2007, 08:59 PM
stanger are you wanting to fight or race? if you are wanting to race, make a callout. If you wAnt to fight...pm thacker

onebadgt
09-17-2007, 09:36 PM

now thats sum good shit lol

Hunter02SS
09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Damn!!!How about this, all of you have slow car's and we all lived in a trailer park at one time or another! Some just longer than other's! The smart one's moved up in life and the one's who will never learn just stick with what is comfortable! What do's this have to do with anything,I don't know! :cheers:

12'S_ON_24'S
09-17-2007, 11:34 PM
it seems to me everybody's racing mommy's and daddy's car honstely. cause i can tell i seen a lot of these people in real life and i can tell they have been fead with a silver spoon . but thats cool your parents have built some quality cars .
im impressed .so the thing is if i had endless cash like most of u do i would have a fast car too so until i save more money up im stuk:2up: in the mid twelve's

12'S_ON_24'S
09-17-2007, 11:35 PM
oh ps im the eye in the sky just rember that i cant be beaten

b0ki
09-18-2007, 01:36 AM
Damn!!!How about this, all of you have slow car's and we all lived in a trailer park at one time or another! Some just longer than other's! The smart one's moved up in life and the one's who will never learn just stick with what is comfortable! What do's this have to do with anything,I don't know! :cheers:

I never lived in one..... :lmfao:

stanger04
09-18-2007, 06:18 AM
matt knows my car is on stands...but he will be first on the list in the near future...followed by 0camaro1...

198plus
09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

slowhawk01
09-18-2007, 05:01 PM
matt knows my car is on stands...but he will be first on the list in the near future...followed by 0camaro1...

I don't know your car is on stands. I wasn't even aware of you having a car. I still have never seen one. All you do is show up run that mouth and go home. Not even sure why your on here this is for people with cars and actually race:goodjob: By the way I'm not saying anything about money. You seem to be stuck on me losing a $400.00 race like its a big deal and I was just confirming that $400.00 to me wasn't that much to lose and thats it. You took it as I was saying I'm richer than you and thats not the point at all. It doesn't matter what I drive. You seem to think because I drive a vette I'm trying to throw that in your face and I'm not just saying you talk shit and don't have a car so STFU:goodjob:

By the way here is a pic of my car when I was 17 since I was such a spoon fed rich boy:lmfao:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/smokenu/C7.jpg

FAHHQUE700
09-18-2007, 05:19 PM
By the way here is a pic of my car when I was 17 since I was such a spoon fed rich boy:lmfao:

Damn, you were a spoon fed rich boy! Well, comparitivly speaking....

I told everyone is was a sleeper... honestly it was, and it made a great weekend camper! :crazy:

http://www.spiritualneighborhood.org/img/truck.jpg

stanger04
09-18-2007, 07:24 PM
yeah i always showed up and ran my mouth when i had my 04 black mustang i ran it pretty much every weekend...moved on got tired of the mod motor shit and am going to back to my foxbody.....

well glad your spoon fed so that way when i beat you im not just taking your money its also your momma's and daddy's

slowhawk01
09-18-2007, 07:59 PM
yeah i always showed up and ran my mouth when i had my 04 black mustang i ran it pretty much every weekend...moved on got tired of the mod motor shit and am going to back to my foxbody.....

well glad your spoon fed so that way when i beat you im not just taking your money its also your momma's and daddy's

You are so full of shit your 04 mustang got repoed and you know it:goodjob:
In case you didn't notice in the pic above that car is junk and the point was not spoon fed. My mom and dad don't have alot of money so I guess your fucking retarted thats why you drive a shitstang because you have no common sense.:chuckles:

Everything I have I worked for myself and NOBODY helped me but my wife. Hard work does payoff you should try it sometime:goodjob:

Hunter02SS
09-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Self employment is great! It's out there if you want it. It will not come to you!:cheers:

stanger04
09-18-2007, 08:40 PM
why would i let it get repoed when i work for the place that i bought it from??? you do know i work for one the sponsers of this site....but im done arguing with you...you'll always be a bitch in my book...

z0-sick
09-18-2007, 08:45 PM
STANGER---

dont you have anything better to do? you sound like a big :gay:

lots of big words coming from a small :gay:

do you want matts nutts too :thinking:

just leave it alone :goodjob:

stanger04
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
i just think its funny how you all talk about us..how we dont talk shit unless their is a big group of us...well look at yall (slowhawk,z0-sick,incott,gtoslow,badazz28) it takes 5 of yall to talk shit on a keyboard WOW your real big men..you all think your car is soooo fast well i got news for ya their is always going to be someone faster...

slowhawk01
09-18-2007, 10:37 PM
i just think its funny how you all talk about us..how we dont talk shit unless their is a big group of us...well look at yall (slowhawk,z0-sick,incott,gtoslow,badazz28) it takes 5 of yall to talk shit on a keyboard WOW your real big men..you all think your car is soooo fast well i got news for ya their is always going to be someone faster...

Dude its a public forum. People have a right to make there own comments. Has nothing to do with 5 people ganging up to talk shit to you. You just make stupid ignorant comments and it doesn't go unnoticed. As far as anyone thinking there car is fast not one time have I ever said my car is fast. It runs okay with me. People have different opinions of fast. I think INCONTT's car is fast and baddass. You show me another car that you can drive to the track with A/C and stereo, and convertable,and full interior and run mid 9's and drive it home:doh: .95% of mustangs are gutted out rattle traps made for a 1/8th mile dig:rolleyes: . I will take my car anyday over that:goodjob: Your just a waist of time all you do is say the same shit over and over:blah: . When you get a car in a couple of years let me know and I'm sure we can run:rolleyes:

Incontt
09-19-2007, 06:21 AM

plenty of cars faster than mine....some on this board....some in this thread. Nobody here thinks they have the "fastest" car.

Hunter02SS
09-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Someone is alway's definatly faster than somebody else!:cheers:

onebadgt
09-19-2007, 08:38 PM
i have one of the slowest cars in this thread, n dont bring my name into this, i dont even know who the hell you are!