PDA

View Full Version : Hey man.. stop running your lips please...

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:18 PM
I do not know you.. We have never hanged out together.. , You never been to my crib, I have never called you... I never requested your assistance with my car.... I do not talk lies... Get of my nuts and off a few other on here... IA is not a popularity site... I dont even know your real name.. I Met you @ TFS for the 1st time, I said whats up and moved on, 2 minutes top.. Stop telling people about Admins being able to read PM's ...... I have a day job.. I have my own business....I'm stable.....

I HAVE A LIFE....

Grow the fuck up.. and dont let pussy tie you down.....

STOP BEING A FUCKING

STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANST ANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTANSTAN STAN

4dmin
09-13-2007, 05:21 PM
lol :lmao:

BABY J
09-13-2007, 05:24 PM
J - what's up man? How you been? I been chillin. Remember that night we rode out to Savannah - well, that one chick w/ the VW called me tryna get me to run back out there - u game for a road trip? Oh yeah - I think I got a work-around for the issues w/ your car - bring it by and we can work on it again - u know I don't mind helping out a homie - we black people got to stick together nah mean? Oh yeah - you left your sunglasses and iPod at my house... I'll hang on to it for you. Oh yeah, I PM'd you my new cell phone number homey.

Baby J

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2007, 05:25 PM
My bad Julio....I'll stop. :cry:

Seriously, who is this about???? :thinking:

BABY J
09-13-2007, 05:28 PM
^^ Mind your business, this is between me and my best friend Julio. Friends argue sometimes... it's all good. Me and J-Boogie (me and other close friends call him J-Boogie) will be alright - we'll be fine. Ain't that right J-Boogie??:cheers:

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:29 PM
lol..

A little young cat on here running his mouth like he knows me or something...
to funny to me...

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:30 PM
J - what's up man? How you been? I been chillin. Remember that night we rode out to Savannah - well, that one chick w/ the VW called me tryna get me to run back out there - u game for a road trip? Oh yeah - I think I got a work-around for the issues w/ your car - bring it by and we can work on it again - u know I don't mind helping out a homie - we black people got to stick together nah mean? Oh yeah - you left your sunglasses and iPod at my house... I'll hang on to it for you. Oh yeah, I PM'd you my new cell phone number homey.

Baby J

lol

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:31 PM
dat would be me.. my bad cuz... thought erbody was cool.. go ahead and ban me cuz

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2007, 05:32 PM
J-Boogie.......:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

No seriously Julio, stop with the no name call outs. Call that coat tail riding young buck out........:ninja:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:33 PM
J-Boogie.......:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

No seriously Julio, stop with the no name call outs. Call that coat tail riding young buck out........:ninja:

its me straight up.. I'm manning up.. straight up cuz.. it was me...

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2007, 05:34 PM

Then dude, cut the shit out.......J-Boogie don't like that......:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Then dude, cut the shit out.......J-Boogie don't like that......:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

stopped awhile back.. he just got it i guess

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:38 PM

Oh snap! I'm glad you maned up !

So why all the lies? Honesty sometimes goes a long way ....

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:39 PM
J boogie? shit took my back to 1979, me in diapers and dancing to some jackson 5 shit.

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2007, 05:41 PM
J boogie? shit took my back to 1979, me in diapers and dancing to some jackson 5 shit.

Who you kiddin???? We know you're old ass wasn't in no damn diapers back in 79.......quit lying......:lmfao: :lmfao:

BABY J
09-13-2007, 05:41 PM

Well you know man - we grew up together and shit. Remem all the pics we have together as kids? Like the one where we were getting a bath in each side of the split-kitchen sink?? I was on the left side and you were on the right - u know, the right side has the garbage disposal, and I would always reach for the switch not knowing what would happen?? Man - good times. We were hell on wheels - J Boogie and J Biggie:cheers:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Oh snap! I'm glad you maned up !

So why all the lies? Honesty sometimes goes a long way ....

IA home of the shit talking cuz.. joined it.. forgot who i was... my bad cuz

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Who you kiddin???? We know you're old ass wasn't in no damn diapers back in 79.......quit lying......:lmfao: :lmfao:

lol... Maybe at the beggining of 79... sometime at the begining of 1978 my dad found out he made a big mistake and knocked my mother up... and in oct of 78 I was popped out... lol

You were king hippie around those time.. is all good !

:lmfao:

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Well you know man - we grew up together and shit. Remem all the pics we have together as kids? Like the one where we were getting a bath in each side of the split-kitchen sink?? I was on the left side and you were on the right - u know, the right side has the garbage disposal, and I would always reach for the switch not knowing what would happen?? Man - good times. We were hell on wheels - J Boogie and J Biggie:cheers:

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:45 PM
IA home of the shit talking cuz.. joined it.. forgot who i was... my bad cuz

You know what.. Shit is aight.. I never thought anyone would really respond back and take blame on a call out...

I think thats cool! IA is a fucks with your brains.. :lmfao:

:goodjob:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:47 PM
You know what.. Shit is aight.. I never thought anyone would really respond back and take blame on a call out...

I think thats cool! IA is a fucks with your brains.. :lmfao:

:goodjob:

real nigha man..back to da roots of shit.. i let a girl fuck up my head cuz.. after acouple drinks and shit i'm back cuz.. bak to da hustle we call life... man this shit aint nothing man.. nighas gotta learn to man up round here

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:47 PM
I mad you dont remember me b4 TFS cuz.. but cindy does

BABY J
09-13-2007, 05:49 PM
See - u got to see what the left side (MY side) was all about b/c there was dishes on your normal side - plus you remem you used to shit yourself more than me so needed more baths. Man, I can't wait till the fam reunion so we can hang out again. My troo homey. Don't let this lil setback and me "pretending to be important" set us back man. real talk. I'm sorry.

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2007, 05:51 PM
You were king hippie around those time.. is all good !

Damnnnnnn!!!!:lmfao: Don't hate because I was playing ball with Roberto drinking cuba libres when you was in diapers ho......:tongue1:

Pebbles
09-13-2007, 05:52 PM
See - u got to see what the left side (MY side) was all about b/c there was dishes on your normal side - plus you remem you used to shit yourself more than me so needed more baths. Man, I can't wait till the fam reunion so we can hang out again. My troo homey. Don't let this lil setback and me "pretending to be important" set us back man. real talk. I'm sorry.

lmao

BABY J
09-13-2007, 05:54 PM
^^ Not funny... I gotta friendship at stake here.

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:54 PM
I mad you dont remember me b4 TFS cuz.. but cindy does

I seriously do not remember.

I do remember getting fucked up at Jaimecbr's mansion on Jan 1st.. That shit kept me fucked up for about 3 month.. No joke..

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:56 PM

No way ? The only white thing I remember between you and me were the baby bitches that used to suck us off...

no way!

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:56 PM
I seriously do not remember.

I do remember getting fucked up at Jaimecbr's mansion on Jan 1st.. That shit kept me fucked up for about 3 month.. No joke..

what the fukc were you drinking cuz.. i want some of dat shit.... man i meet yo crazy ass at QT with cindy.. i talked to yo ass a good minute.. you were how i found out about damn IA... i moved her jan 3rd i think.. can't remember and that same day i meet yo ass

Pebbles
09-13-2007, 05:57 PM
^^ Not funny... I gotta friendship at stake here.

oops...sorry...lol

BABY J
09-13-2007, 05:57 PM
No way ? The only white thing I remember between you and me were the baby bitches that used to suck us off...

no way!

You know - before you were tan an all - u were pasty as hell. I won't tell nobody else. Remember how you would always cry unless your mom dressed you in something that was pink??

LMAO!!! Troo troo... those were sum bad bithches - we were gettin' huggies WAY before Huggies were popular - nah mean?

Jaimecbr900
09-13-2007, 05:58 PM

Hey, just because I put them up on the bar doesn't mean you HAVE to drink it......:D

BTW, that reminds me that we're planning to do the annual dress up thing next month. You'll get details via private encrypted messages.....:ninja: ;)

Julio
09-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Hey, just because I put them up on the bar doesn't mean you HAVE to drink it......:D

BTW, that reminds me that we're planning to do the annual dress up thing next month. You'll get details via private encrypted messages.....:ninja: ;)

Sounds Good... :goodjob:

1000cckiller
09-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Homo's :rolleyes:~and leaves~

collins
09-13-2007, 07:23 PM
damnit jamie!!! no invite to yo crib?!?! MAN I THOUGHT WE WAS TIGHT?!!!!!

Dracc
09-13-2007, 07:24 PM
shit nobody would have known about it til it was said here

The Yousef
09-13-2007, 07:38 PM
fuk u burrito eating bastard!

~flees~

quickdodgeŽ
09-14-2007, 08:21 AM
No seriously Julio, stop with the no name call outs.

That's what I'm saying. There goes Julio always calling someone out but dishing the whole scoop. It's like going to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone and only getting the cone. Later, QD.

BABY J
09-14-2007, 11:19 AM
^ lol