PDA

View Full Version : Got a nice kill on the way to lunch!

iloveboost
09-13-2007, 01:09 PM
There's no video. I was headed to Moe's to grab a bite to eat minding my own business. I see this orange figure out of the corner of my eye pulling out of the Lotus/Lamborghini dealership. So I pass by and it's an Orange Lamboghini Gallardo with some white guy driving it.

I see them almost everyday driving around and rarely do they want to play.

I didn't think he'd want to run so I kept cruising along and I hear him gun it as soon as I passed. There was no traffic in front of me so I instantly dropped it to 2nd and he got to my door and I pulled a fender and we had to both brake coming to the light. I never got out of 2nd gear. There's 1 car in front of each of us. The light turns green and I make it in front of my car and the Lamborghini follows along.

I get in front of the car that was ahead of me and I'm cruising in 4th waiting for him to catch up and get beside me. I should've known he wasn't going to line up beside me like a 'normal' 3-honk race. I hear him gun it while he's behind me and tries to pass right away. He gets ahead by a fender as I'm shifting to 2nd again and we're neck and neck. We both shift and I pull ahead about half a car right after and we shut it down as there's another red light about an 1/8th mile ahead of us.

He gives me a thumbs up and we go on our way. It was fun finally getting to race a real exotic and not some slow, cocky Porsche driver. Needless to say, it made my day. I just wish I could've gotten video.

Maniaç
09-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Sounds like you had fun, lol. would have been nice if it was on tape, oh well. +1

UpSideDownDesi
09-13-2007, 01:26 PM
I am sure you enjoyed it man. I saw a black one yesterday on 75N and he was gas pedal happy...damn Gallardos sound so damn good.

198plus
09-13-2007, 02:58 PM
Good kill !!!!!!!! Some guys have all the luck :tongue1:

collins
09-13-2007, 06:41 PM
:lmfao: @ the old man. whats the matter ronnie? cobras not satisfying your thirst anymore?

willum14pb
09-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Messed around with a silver one myself awhile back, sound sooooooooo mean!

Z U L8R
09-13-2007, 07:39 PM
what's up with guys in lambo's not lining up next to you, they always line up a car behind and gun it....they don't like the door to door 3 honker....

it's always fun beating an exotic, i love that shit. good stuff man

SicStang03
09-13-2007, 11:45 PM
There's no video. I was headed to Moe's to grab a bite to eat minding my own business. I see this orange figure out of the corner of my eye pulling out of the Lotus/Lamborghini dealership. So I pass by and it's an Orange Lamboghini Gallardo with some white guy driving it.

I see them almost everyday driving around and rarely do they want to play.

I didn't think he'd want to run so I kept cruising along and I hear him gun it as soon as I passed. There was no traffic in front of me so I instantly dropped it to 2nd and he got to my door and I pulled a fender and we had to both brake coming to the light. I never got out of 2nd gear. There's 1 car in front of each of us. The light turns green and I make it in front of my car and the Lamborghini follows along.

I get in front of the car that was ahead of me and I'm cruising in 4th waiting for him to catch up and get beside me. I should've known he wasn't going to line up beside me like a 'normal' 3-honk race. I hear him gun it while he's behind me and tries to pass right away. He gets ahead by a fender as I'm shifting to 2nd again and we're neck and neck. We both shift and I pull ahead about half a car right after and we shut it down as there's another red light about an 1/8th mile ahead of us.

He gives me a thumbs up and we go on our way. It was fun finally getting to race a real exotic and not some slow, cocky Porsche driver. Needless to say, it made my day. I just wish I could've gotten video.

I see them daily too but all the do is rev:no:... They never go..
I live right next to Roswell road where the bimmer store is... Nothing but Lambos and Lotus everywhere

_Christian_
09-13-2007, 11:53 PM
^hey slut, your license plate looks like it says "GAY" on it.

Papa_Smurf
09-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Where was this around? I saw an Orange Lambo in Lawrenceville around this police station and animal shelter....

SicStang03
09-14-2007, 12:21 AM
^hey slut, your license plate looks like it says "GAY" on it.

Its a V whore... Your front plate says DICK:thinking:

_Christian_
09-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Its a V whore... Your front plate says DICK:thinking:
now ur just seeing things. u gotta stop thinking about penis so much.:lmfao:

SicStang03
09-14-2007, 12:27 AM
now ur just seeing things. u gotta stop thinking about penis so much.:lmfao:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

_Christian_
09-14-2007, 12:31 AM
oops, not trying to jack the thread. my apologies. i see lambos daily but they rarely get on it. i saw an orange one not long ago flooring it to get on the highway. it was loud as hail and sounded like sex.

SicStang03
09-14-2007, 01:45 AM
oops, not trying to jack the thread. my apologies. i see lambos daily but they rarely get on it. i saw an orange one not long ago flooring it to get on the highway. it was loud as hail and sounded like sex.

Was I in front of u... I think I remember nutting all in my pants:yes:

Nitro
09-14-2007, 05:47 AM
+10 son would have loved to see this.....lol

iloveboost
09-14-2007, 06:51 AM
Where was this around? I saw an Orange Lambo in Lawrenceville around this police station and animal shelter....
It was near the Bimmer Store on Roswell Rd.

CHADbee
09-14-2007, 11:25 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to iloveboost again.

good kill!

Ericp
09-14-2007, 11:43 AM
nicely done!! :goodjob: