View Full Version : Relationships

Dracc
09-13-2007, 02:37 AM
yeah so my relationship i was in went to shit in a matter of days.. i dont know what went wrong and why but i wish i could correct it.. i asked her what she wanted and she said.. well she thinks we shouldn't be together... I have not been hurt like this in a long damn time.. part of the reason i stayed single for so long... I mean damn... i thought i had something here... I'm sitting here debating on going back to where i came from literally.... back to columbia... i got my stuff in the car and all.. she was basicly the only reason i stayed here and now.. well after all this shit... feels like i dont have anything to stay here for... granted i love GA... made mad friends.. meet some cool peeps.. and stayed out of trouble i probably would have gotten into in columbia... I'm just afraid if i go back, i'm gonna fall back into the stuff i used to do and start back chillin with the cuz... and .. well i dont know.. i guess this is an advice thing i'm looking for ya feel me..... I mean.. do i love her.. hell yeah.. with out a doubt. ... but shits confussing with her.. like i dont know man.. as much as I dont want to leave its like now.. why not? what should ya boy do

3.5altman
09-13-2007, 02:53 AM
yep relationships are crazy bro... I can tell you this there are A LOT of females in this world, Im talking bad ass chicks, theres is no need to be concerned about one. If she doesnt wanna be with you, get G'd up and find another girl. Good luck and keep your head up papi

Dracc
09-13-2007, 02:56 AM
yep relationships are crazy bro... I can tell you this there are A LOT of females in this world, Im talking bad ass chicks, theres is no need to be concerned about one. If she doesnt wanna be with you, get G'd up and find another girl. Good luck and keep your head up papi

thought has crossed my mine man.. i mean i'm not a bad looking dude ya dig... i can get damn near any female.. but its something about her that i dont want to give up on ya know... woman are complicated and she's damn near fort Knox ya dig.. but i think i wanna crack that ya know... she's been through alot.. so have I but i dont wanna be just dat other ***** dat left ya feel me

SE-Rious1
09-13-2007, 03:11 AM
well ive always told my self after i lost my first love a few years back that id never get to close or to deep ever again cause it just makes it worse when things dont work.
always remember life has its ups and downs and u cant give up when things seem down ya just have to move on and find better and nicer things. yeah there are way to many girls out there to lose hope over one i mean damn you may think you loved her but there is a girl yull meet someday that yull fall head over heals for and look back to say WTF why was i crying over her its her loss not mine.

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 03:18 AM
^^ x2

and how old are you?

I can say that at 20, I at least loved one girl, she and I went our seperate ways ( college, plus I figured hey, date and experience other people, etc ) - she and I are still really great friends, and hang out whenever she's down in GA visitng family.

Fact of the matter is, there will always be another one, and more than likely better. Its hard at first cause of the emotional attachment you developed towards her, but if she didn't feel the same back, well, then it would not have gone anywhere.

and stay in GA - they don't have sweet southern iced tea down in Columbia :lmao:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 03:27 AM
^^ x2

and how old are you?

I can say that at 20, I at least loved one girl, she and I went our seperate ways ( college, plus I figured hey, date and experience other people, etc ) - she and I are still really great friends, and hang out whenever she's down in GA visitng family.

Fact of the matter is, there will always be another one, and more than likely better. Its hard at first cause of the emotional attachment you developed towards her, but if she didn't feel the same back, well, then it would not have gone anywhere.

and stay in GA - they don't have sweet southern iced tea down in Columbia :lmao:

well she said she loved me.. and i believe her ya know... she's just confussed about what she wants.. its alot to it man.. i'm telling you... i feel like da hell with school i'm going back to what i know.. and thats columbia.. and the streets. thing is thats a hard as life man... since i've been here i've only had to use my gun once... Downtown when they had some birthday bash thing.. it was my fault for even going down there... back home.. i found myself with it every where i went... i like it here.. but whats here for me ya know.. i know you say move on.. but that shits hard man.. she's been through hell and high water and i thought i was the one to help her out of it.. even though i have problems of my own.. ya know... DEEP AS PROBLEMS.. i got a bad ass temper.. i've learned to control it... but i used to spazz out on *****'s and beat the shit outta them when i was pissed about shit and they say something i don't like... but .. I dont know man.. would you seriously move on that quick or wait a minute??

and I drink arizona sweat tea.. they got that back home

Frög
09-13-2007, 03:29 AM
doode thats a given in relationships.. you will fall down many times before you get it right.. but it only makes you stronger.. i had the same shit and really thought i would never find anyone else.. trust me, that pit in your stomach will be gone.. time fixes everything.. just keep yourself busy and you'll be fine.. your straight!!! its like a SAT, we all have to go through it.. its a step of life! and being single is better anyway! dont have to worry what you gf is doing.. save alot of money.. etc..

Dracc
09-13-2007, 03:35 AM
doode thats a given in relationships.. you will fall down many times before you get it right.. but it only makes you stronger.. i had the same shit and really thought i would never find anyone else.. trust me, that pit in your stomach will be gone.. time fixes everything.. just keep yourself busy and you'll be fine.. your straight!!! its like a SAT, we all have to go through it.. its a step of life! and being single is better anyway! dont have to worry what you gf is doing.. save alot of money.. etc..

but i'm saying though.. like.. i already miss her.. just cause she said she thought it was best for us to end i mean.. i'm still tripping off that.. like i dont believe it... i'm like one of those physco chicks that when you tell her its over she says no were not.. like i want to tell her that were not but when she said it.. like my heart drop.. and i actually felt pain.. like true pain.. I've had women hurt me before but i mean i never felt pain in my chest like i was about to die or something.. i just said thats what you want.. and she didnt say anything and i left... i sat in my car outside of her place for about a good 7 minutes... with my head down... and drove home with out my lights on... got pulled over for it.. but the cop knows my uncle and was like whats wrong.. i told him nothing but he looked at me for a minute and said... son you can't let a woman get the best of you.. cheer up and patted me on the back... i'm like damn.. i've been gone all of 10 minutes from the situation at her house and ppl can already see the affect its having on me.. I figure me going back to SC would mean i could probably heal quicker further away from her as bad as i want to be with her right now... but me going back could indanger me and what i have going so far

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 03:36 AM
well she said she loved me.. and i believe her ya know... she's just confussed about what she wants.. its alot to it man.. i'm telling you... i feel like da hell with school i'm going back to what i know.. and thats columbia.. and the streets. thing is thats a hard as life man... since i've been here i've only had to use my gun once... Downtown when they had some birthday bash thing.. it was my fault for even going down there... back home.. i found myself with it every where i went... i like it here.. but whats here for me ya know.. i know you say move on.. but that shits hard man.. she's been through hell and high water and i thought i was the one to help her out of it.. even though i have problems of my own.. ya know... DEEP AS PROBLEMS.. i got a bad ass temper.. i've learned to control it... but i used to spazz out on *****'s and beat the shit outta them when i was pissed about shit and they say something i don't like... but .. I dont know man.. would you seriously move on that quick or wait a minute??

and I drink arizona sweat tea.. they got that back home

well, I wouldn't move on that quick, but that's just me, but I also tried my best to not wallow too long in my sorrow for it. And as harsh as this could be, but a lot of girls will say I love you, but its if she really meant it, not if you believed her or not. At least you're working on your problems, its not your responsibility to fix hers. You can try and help, but if she doesn't want any of it, what can you do, right? Focus on school, get with some guy friends, relax, take account of where you're at in life and see if you're happy with where you are, do good in school, get a nice paying job. I've been more or less single since 2005 ( I've had a few dates here and there, nothing deeply serious ) - to me school is a high priority, higher than having a relationship with a girl for however long it lasts ( you can always find a nice girl after you got a sweet paying job )

And my advice is to avoid going back to the streets. Hardly anything good has ever come of it, and I doubt anything ever will. If anything, thins just get worse.

and I like Arizona Green Tea with Ginsengand Honey. 99cent cans FTW!

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 03:38 AM
but i'm saying though.. like.. i already miss her.. just cause she said she thought it was best for us to end i mean.. i'm still tripping off that.. like i dont believe it... i'm like one of those physco chicks that when you tell her its over she says no were not.. like i want to tell her that were not but when she said it.. like my heart drop.. and i actually felt pain.. like true pain.. I've had women hurt me before but i mean i never felt pain in my chest like i was about to die or something.. i just said thats what you want.. and she didnt say anything and i left... i sat in my car outside of her place for about a good 7 minutes... with my head down... and drove home with out my lights on... got pulled over for it.. but the cop knows my uncle and was like whats wrong.. i told him nothing but he looked at me for a minute and said... son you can't let a woman get the best of you.. cheer up and patted me on the back... i'm like damn.. i've been gone all of 10 minutes from the situation at her house and ppl can already see the affect its having on me.. I figure me going back to SC would mean i could probably heal quicker further away from her as bad as i want to be with her right now... but me going back could indanger me and what i have going so far

going out of state or out of the country won't resolve how you feel. And at least you looked down. I was bawling :lmao: and I was the one who decided that it was best that we part ways ( she was liking another guy, and I didn't want to hold her back, and she didn't want to just dump me cause she liked him, but loved me ) - Keep your head on straight bro :yes:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 03:41 AM
well, I wouldn't move on that quick, but that's just me, but I also tried my best to not wallow too long in my sorrow for it. And as harsh as this could be, but a lot of girls will say I love you, but its if she really meant it, not if you believed her or not. At least you're working on your problems, its not your responsibility to fix hers. You can try and help, but if she doesn't want any of it, what can you do, right? Focus on school, get with some guy friends, relax, take account of where you're at in life and see if you're happy with where you are, do good in school, get a nice paying job. I've been more or less single since 2005 ( I've had a few dates here and there, nothing deeply serious ) - to me school is a high priority, higher than having a relationship with a girl for however long it lasts ( you can always find a nice girl after you got a sweet paying job )

And my advice is to avoid going back to the streets. Hardly anything good has ever come of it, and I doubt anything ever will. If anything, thins just get worse.

and I like Arizona Green Tea with Ginsengand Honey. 99cent cans FTW!

yeah man i mean.. i know she ment it.. like i could look in her eyes and see it.. like when i'm with her.. let me put it to you like this.. I hate living here with my aunt and my lil cousin, she constantly nags about stupid shit like i dont do anything when i'm the only thing she's got since her dumbass crackhead of a husband left her earlyier this year... and my whole family gets on my nerves... she was my scape goat.. like i would go to her house.. and sometimes never want to leave cause thats how she made me feel ya know.. like damn nothing matters between me and her.. but now.. its like i'm back alone to define myself by myself.. and i forgot how to because i was with her.... like i want to go to her house right now ya dig lol.. but somethings just telling me.. maybe i should let this one go.. that little voice telling me to do that.. i wanna take my 380 and shoot it but it sits on my shoulder and i'd shoot myself... lol............

and man i miss the 99 cent arizona cans.. they got that glass bottle now and its like 1.69 where i live.. thats right... tea cost what gas should

Dracc
09-13-2007, 03:44 AM
going out of state or out of the country won't resolve how you feel. And at least you looked down. I was bawling :lmao: and I was the one who decided that it was best that we part ways ( she was liking another guy, and I didn't want to hold her back, and she didn't want to just dump me cause she liked him, but loved me ) - Keep your head on straight bro :yes:

your situation is familar in some ways.. my thing is.. i've never been confussed on what to do or say in my entire life because i basicly lived on my own and had to do for myself all my life.. but when i got with her.. its like i got dumb founded and didnt know what to do or say sometimes with her... and i'm about to shoot the damn radio .. every god damn station wants to play slow said songs.. i'm making a trip down town to kill all the djs.. but back on topic... like i'm sure you've had or experienced that one woman that you were just gawking over man.. and she is her..

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 03:47 AM
where the hell do you live? :lmao:

as for shooting the .380 - go to a shooting range. Just go do stuff that you enjoy doing. Hell when I broke up with that girl, we went out and played some video games ( just something I love doing lol ), next day we hit up Road Atlanta.

Don't use your Aunt as a scapegoat, otherwise the next girl you're with the same thing will happen. I'm not sure what school you go to, but if they have any on campus housing, maybe thats a good option. I myself am about to move out of the house ( just me and my mom ) and go to Marietta to SPSU. Granted I will be back weekly just to spend time with my mom cause I'd hate to leave her alone ( her and my sis aren't on speaking terms really )

In other words, use this time to I guess reflect on things and what you want in a woman ( don't say her, she was perfect etc, you can find the same qualities in another girl if you look around - I did, it scares me :lmao: ) - and I can't stress enough to focus on school, and work ( if you work )

as for the radio issue... www.pandora.com ;)

Dracc
09-13-2007, 03:52 AM
where the hell do you live? :lmao:

as for shooting the .380 - go to a shooting range. Just go do stuff that you enjoy doing. Hell when I broke up with that girl, we went out and played some video games ( just something I love doing lol ), next day we hit up Road Atlanta.

Don't use your Aunt as a scapegoat, otherwise the next girl you're with the same thing will happen. I'm not sure what school you go to, but if they have any on campus housing, maybe thats a good option. I myself am about to move out of the house ( just me and my mom ) and go to Marietta to SPSU. Granted I will be back weekly just to spend time with my mom cause I'd hate to leave her alone ( her and my sis aren't on speaking terms really )

In other words, use this time to I guess reflect on things and what you want in a woman ( don't say her, she was perfect etc, you can find the same qualities in another girl if you look around - I did, it scares me :lmao: ) - and I can't stress enough to focus on school, and work ( if you work )

I live on sugarloaf parkway man... rich ppl city lol.. and the gas station i stop to all the time only carries that bottle......

i know i can find another woman no prob.. but the thing is.. i dont want another woman ya know... shit if i had it my way.. it'd be me and her against the world.. old scareface with a woman type thing... i mean before i meet her... i was not looking for any type of relationship.. i was just out there chilling... get a drink here and there... but other then that just chill out with my friend... school is my thing ya know.. got an offer to play baseball for Miami U but they dont want to give me a full scholarship...and i can't go to miami.. i'd have everything aroud there pregnant lol... but like as i sit here writing this shit i keep looking at my fone like she's gonna call me... Im' tripping i think.. and the gun range... well lets just say you have to be a certain age to go :ninja:

Frög
09-13-2007, 03:52 AM
ya, its painful.. but time will change that.. trust me.. and i felt the same way, i couldnt believe we were over and it happened so quick.. weeks, even months after i still wanted to tell her how much i loved her and how i wanted us to be back together.. i knew how toolish and lame it was so i didnt.. but now, its all good.. i dont give a fuck about that hoe anymore :D everything will be back to normal soon..

Dracc
09-13-2007, 03:56 AM
ya, its painful.. but time will change that.. trust me.. and i felt the same way, i couldnt believe we were over and it happened so quick.. weeks, even months after i still wanted to tell her how much i loved her and how i wanted us to be back together.. i knew how toolish and lame it was so i didnt.. but now, its all good.. i dont give a fuck about that hoe anymore :D everything will be back to normal soon..

thats the thing.. i thought after last year when my ex broke my heart... she was pregnant.. i was happy when she told me because I thought it was mine.. but her mom told me that she was 3 months when we meet.. so she was trying to pin the baby on me.. and behind my back she cheated on me 3 times with the baby's father.. i wasn't even mad.. i ended up moving here in Jan of this year and cut all ties with her.. but i just started talking back with her like 5 weeks ago.. he left her with nothing and all but i'm just a cool guy like that... i think with this one now... i just had that she's the one feeling and started thinking about the future and got over my head... and her last name was HOE... was her name Kim HOE.. i think i know her lol

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 03:59 AM
I live on sugarloaf parkway man... rich ppl city lol.. and the gas station i stop to all the time only carries that bottle......

i know i can find another woman no prob.. but the thing is.. i dont want another woman ya know... shit if i had it my way.. it'd be me and her against the world.. old scareface with a woman type thing... i mean before i meet her... i was not looking for any type of relationship.. i was just out there chilling... get a drink here and there... but other then that just chill out with my friend... school is my thing ya know.. got an offer to play baseball for Miami U but they dont want to give me a full scholarship...and i can't go to miami.. i'd have everything aroud there pregnant lol... but like as i sit here writing this shit i keep looking at my fone like she's gonna call me... Im' tripping i think.. and the gun range... well lets just say you have to be a certain age to go :ninja:

I'm assume you're over 18, under 21. And you can find the cans at Kroger :yes: in the aisle with all the sodas and stuff ( under the energy drinks actually ) - I was sorta like you too, I wasn't looking for a relationship, met that girl ( Sam ) and we dated for almost 2 years, went out seperate ways, and recently ran into another girl who surprisingly is a lot like her, a little bit crazier ( in the fun wtf lol sort of way ) - here's another tip, don't go down in to the shadows and drink your sorrows away. My friend had almost 2 grand banked up, he got ditched, I told him to watch it and not drink otherwise he was going to blow it all. A week and a half later... he was broke :no: You won't want another woman for awhile, a few months, or in my case a few years. And I'm still debating if I want anything relationship wise or not. And go hide your phone if you keep looking at it. If anything, around 6:30-7am if you're still up, just go for a run, you'd be surprised at how relaxing and how it can clear up your mind it can be.

You said that you started thinking about a future with her. Yeah, it's going to be hard because you basically just laid out your plans, and they just didn't work. Sorry to hear. But, we're too young to be doing that just yet ( in my opinion ) - you might be the latin lover, but don't become the latin hubby yet.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:04 AM
I'm assume you're over 18, under 21. And you can find the cans at Kroger :yes: in the aisle with all the sodas and stuff ( under the energy drinks actually ) - I was sorta like you too, I wasn't looking for a relationship, met that girl ( Sam ) and we dated for almost 2 years, went out seperate ways, and recently ran into another girl who surprisingly is a lot like her, a little bit crazier ( in the fun wtf lol sort of way ) - here's another tip, don't go down in to the shadows and drink your sorrows away. My friend had almost 2 grand banked up, he got ditched, I told him to watch it and not drink otherwise he was going to blow it all. A week and a half later... he was broke :no: You won't want another woman for awhile, a few months, or in my case a few years. And I'm still debating if I want anything relationship wise or not. And go hide your phone if you keep looking at it. If anything, around 6:30-7am if you're still up, just go for a run, you'd be surprised at how relaxing and how it can clear up your mind it can be.

I think i'm gonna grab some cans at kroger today... man i dont know what to do.. i mean i put up with alot cause i'm a very passive dude after the anger managment i had to do lol.. yeah i was crazy.. i'm still alittle crazy.... but hey i'm jamacian,white and black .. what did you expect... anyway.... its like just the other day we were perfect.. everything was good.. then its over today.. i think some of my insecurities may have contribueted to this... she liked a guy.. they arent together.. they still talk .. and she tried to get me to be cool with the guy and all that.. wtf.. why do i want to meet a dude that was almost with you?? I dont know.. i think maybe i did this to myself.. and to answer your question.. i'm 91 :ninja:

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:10 AM
I think i'm gonna grab some cans at kroger today... man i dont know what to do.. i mean i put up with alot cause i'm a very passive dude after the anger managment i had to do lol.. yeah i was crazy.. i'm still alittle crazy.... but hey i'm jamacian,white and black .. what did you expect... anyway.... its like just the other day we were perfect.. everything was good.. then its over today.. i think some of my insecurities may have contribueted to this... she liked a guy.. they arent together.. they still talk .. and she tried to get me to be cool with the guy and all that.. wtf.. why do i want to meet a dude that was almost with you?? I dont know.. i think maybe i did this to myself.. and to answer your question.. i'm 91 :ninja:

A ninja always does the kentucky shuffle. Hm - yeah, you're situation was a lot like mine. I doubt you did it to yourself. Running is also good for anger management. My last gf was part italian. She was also a softball player. When she got mad, I got afraid (softball players take weight training mandatory... ). And almost anyone and everyone will have insecurities - I know I have mine with trusting a girl ( I've dated 7 girls, 5 of them cheated on me, one of them being a 2 1/2 relationship and then her going back to her previous ex ), but sometimes you just have to push yourself to get over them. You'll do alright. Hopefully come tomorrow you'll just have gotten over the initial shock and will probably be all meh like, and chug away those cans.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:15 AM
A ninja always does the kentucky shuffle. Hm - yeah, you're situation was a lot like mine. I doubt you did it to yourself. Running is also good for anger management. My last gf was part italian. She was also a softball player. When she got mad, I got afraid (softball players take weight training mandatory... ). And almost anyone and everyone will have insecurities - I know I have mine with trusting a girl ( I've dated 7 girls, 5 of them cheated on me, one of them being a 2 1/2 relationship and then her going back to her previous ex ), but sometimes you just have to push yourself to get over them. You'll do alright. Hopefully come tomorrow you'll just have gotten over the initial shock and will probably be all meh like, and chug away those cans.

yeah use baseball/softball playes... gotta keep in shape.. i look like i'm fat or something because of the clothe I wear lol. i've been told that by her.. like she told someone i was chubby.. then when i took my shirt off she was like.. damn... never mind.. you got's muscles lol... but i think i'll be straight.. i dont want any contact i dont think.. cause i know if i do have any intial contact be it via text message.. call or Instant message ill find myself upset and just like spazzing or something.. i mean some on..6 foot black man spazzing in gwinnett county= G count Jail... i'm going to the gym in a lil bit i know that.. i find myself sitting here still upset looking at my damn fone but not tired and still listening to all these damn SLOW ASS SONGS

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:19 AM
I told you, pandora.com - go there, type in a favorite artist and it'll play them and other artists ( probably some you never knew existed ) that show the same musical style. And I told you, hide that phone :lmao: It's just a reminder right now.

I wish Taco Bell was open.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:22 AM
I told you, pandora.com - go there, type in a favorite artist and it'll play them and other artists ( probably some you never knew existed ) that show the same musical style. And I told you, hide that phone :lmao: It's just a reminder right now.

I wish Taco Bell was open.

man i know man i know.. like i got the IPOD on shuffle right now and all its playing is TANK i deserve and slow shit like that... I'm a throw it against the wall lol.. and i'm looking at the fone like i'm checking the time but really i just want a missed call from her so i can call back or like her to call so i can answer.. i know it sounds lame and all man.. but shit I love this girl and i can't believe she gave up on us like that.. like it was that easy

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:25 AM
life likes to pitch a curveball at you from time to time. and you have a clock on your computer.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:28 AM
life likes to pitch a curveball at you from time to time. and you have a clock on your computer.

i know man.. but i think the one on my phone is more accurate lol.. my alarm just went off on it and my heart dropped.. like it was her calling:(

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:30 AM
... how... the clocks are the same! you can set them to be the same!

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:33 AM
... how... the clocks are the same! you can set them to be the same!

STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO PUT THE PHONE UP DAMNIT... lol.. but i need a job.. if i can find a job that would keep me occupied.. my dad called and i'm on the phone now with him.. he said i dont need to come back to columbia because i'm focuse here.. so i think i'm gonna follow that.. maybe coming here was the best ya know.. but i need a job now.. cause.. FUNDS are OBSELET

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:37 AM
atlanta.craigslist.com

monster.com

and if anything else, work at a QT ( check out wallstreet portion of IA as well to see whats available )

3.5altman
09-13-2007, 04:40 AM
thought has crossed my mine man.. i mean i'm not a bad looking dude ya dig... i can get damn near any female.. but its something about her that i dont want to give up on ya know... woman are complicated and she's damn near fort Knox ya dig.. but i think i wanna crack that ya know... she's been through alot.. so have I but i dont wanna be just dat other ***** dat left ya feel me

yea man, i feel ya! Its the girls like that, that are hard to leave alone. well put :goodjob:

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:41 AM
atlanta.craigslist.com

monster.com

and if anything else, work at a QT ( check out wallstreet portion of IA as well to see whats available )

have you seen my thread in the wallstreet.. its like 4 pages and a couple months old.. still no job.. and AJC had some leads but no call backs..

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:42 AM
yea man, i feel ya! Its the girls like that, that are hard to leave alone. well put :goodjob:

yeah man.. lol.. can't live with them.. can't live with out them.. wait.. dont they make the blow up dolls that feel real? guess you can live with out them then

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:44 AM
a fleshlight feels real. Its like a pussy on a stick :lmao:

Well, QT is a good job regardless it seems. In the end, a job is a job, whether you're the owner of mega-corporations around the world, or flipping burgers are McDonald's, any job is better than none.

3.5altman
09-13-2007, 04:45 AM
ha ha, me ex is like that bro I can't get her out my head for shit

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:48 AM
a fleshlight feels real. Its like a pussy on a stick :lmao:

Well, QT is a good job regardless it seems. In the end, a job is a job, whether you're the owner of mega-corporations around the world, or flipping burgers are McDonald's, any job is better than none.

yeah man.. now i'm just looking for anything that can support me in an apartment ya know.. man i miss her so much right now..

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:49 AM
ha ha, me ex is like that bro I can't get her out my head for shit

man i'm feeling that right now.. its like.. ........................

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:53 AM
yeah man.. now i'm just looking for anything that can support me in an apartment ya know.. man i miss her so much right now..

are you still living with your aunt at the moment?

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:55 AM
are you still living with your aunt at the moment?

yes.. but i want to get the hell out asap... i mean i love my family but i refuse to live here if i dont have to.. this is worst then back home

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 04:57 AM
yes.. but i want to get the hell out asap... i mean i love my family but i refuse to live here if i dont have to.. this is worst then back home

then make sure you look into good pricing for places. My sister actually just got a nice 3 bedroom, 2 full bath 1 story house for rent for about $800 a month (free cable and such too ) which was cheaper than her apt which was 4 times smaller. Search smartly, look into possibly having room-mates ( cuts down on costs ), etc etc

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:02 AM
then make sure you look into good pricing for places. My sister actually just got a nice 3 bedroom, 2 full bath 1 story house for rent for about $800 a month (free cable and such too ) which was cheaper than her apt which was 4 times smaller. Search smartly, look into possibly having room-mates ( cuts down on costs ), etc etc

yeah i'm looking into a home more then anything else.. apartment fine but i'm a musician with 2 drums sets.. bass guitar and amps.. and a piano... i dont think my complex would like that.. and if i had room mates.. maybe some that would shed out with me from time to time.... I just need to find a job and get my mind off of her.. ya know.. cause like i think i'll go into depression or something.. i thought about just driving till i ran out of gas earlier before i posted this thread...

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:08 AM
dont run out of gas. its a bitch to reprime a fuel pump. and I know aobut not having a job. I had to quit mine due to going up in immigration ( I'm a Canadian ) so I have to be in a "suspension" mode before I can officially get a work VISA, and man, I'm bored, getting strapped for money, and down just because I'm not doing anything day to day with my life. Life without work is boring.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:11 AM
dont run out of gas. its a bitch to reprime a fuel pump. and I know aobut not having a job. I had to quit mine due to going up in immigration ( I'm a Canadian ) so I have to be in a "suspension" mode before I can officially get a work VISA, and man, I'm bored, getting strapped for money, and down just because I'm not doing anything day to day with my life. Life without work is boring.

preaching to the choir man.. i can't find a job anywhere.. and me being down is just gonna make me wonder off and think more about what i need to fix to get her back.. pops told me if she is worth it then to let it go and she will come around.. i dont want to wait... i want to go get her

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:18 AM
listen to your pops man - the man didn't get old and not gain any wisdom. and you're searching for a job at 6:15am.... go apply to Fry's, Best Buy, Circuit City, stores at the Mall of GA - make sure you dress appropiately for the interview. Get a job, get some money back into your pocket, and get your life back in line - you're too young to let it fall apart over a girl, and I know this from experience. Plus look at it this way, without a girl in your life, and working, you'll save up a LOT more money ( I have a record book of my finances that I did for a boyscout merit badge and I was coming out with almost an additional $500+ per month after I went single )

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:24 AM
listen to your pops man - the man didn't get old and not gain any wisdom. and you're searching for a job at 6:15am.... go apply to Fry's, Best Buy, Circuit City, stores at the Mall of GA - make sure you dress appropiately for the interview. Get a job, get some money back into your pocket, and get your life back in line - you're too young to let it fall apart over a girl, and I know this from experience. Plus look at it this way, without a girl in your life, and working, you'll save up a LOT more money ( I have a record book of my finances that I did for a boyscout merit badge and I was coming out with almost an additional $500+ per month after I went single )

man i just dont want to give up that easy.. like i'm one od those guys like yeah i didnt get a fuck anyway... fuck her.. i can't say that cause i actually care about her well being ya dig... like i want her to be happy even if it hurts me the most, maybe i'm being selfish about the whole situation.. pops said let her be.. but step mom said go get her.. lol.. i'm torn between parents.. and I used to work for frys and 5.15 plus commision aint what i'm looking for when i one i worked for was an hour away and it had just opened so no traffic

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:32 AM
the one off of pleasant hill? and I dunno man, give it time before you pursue her, otherwise she'll still be in the we should be friends mode and it just sets you up

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:36 AM
the one off of pleasant hill? and I dunno man, give it time before you pursue her, otherwise she'll still be in the we should be friends mode and it just sets you up

i'm already hurt.. i dont think i can get any worst.. and naw man.. the one in Alpharetta

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:43 AM
oh - there's one off of P.hill ( granted I'm not sure where off of Sugarloaf you live either )

and trust me man, you can get hurt worse.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:45 AM
oh - there's one off of P.hill ( granted I'm not sure where off of Sugarloaf you live either )

and trust me man, you can get hurt worse.

I live off sugarloaf and five forks trkm.. my other aunt stays in sugar loaf country club.... how could i get hurt any worst when i'm already alone? i mean i dont have her anymore so .. i'm hurt and low as i can get right now

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:48 AM
I'd tell you, but man, I don't want your mind playing mind games on you, thats the worst.

I love watching pokemon :D

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:50 AM
I'd tell you, but man, I don't want your mind playing mind games on you, thats the worst.

I love watching pokemon :D

lol.. pokemon?? how old are you again lol.. but i mean i feel like it can't get no worst... wait let me take that back cause last time i said that.. i died for a minute and 13 seconds:(

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:52 AM
lol oh shit, yeah take that back

and I'm 20... but its whats on cartoon network. Just a throwback to middle school. Plus in this episode bubblesaur uses solar beam on team rocket and its just amusing lol.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:56 AM
lol oh shit, yeah take that back

and I'm 20... but its whats on cartoon network. Just a throwback to middle school. Plus in this episode bubblesaur uses solar beam on team rocket and its just amusing lol.

I never got into the whole pokemon thing.. just sports lol.. but hey.. i think i'm gonna go lay down and think ... yeah.. ponder and hit the daze button.. thanks man.. holla at you later

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 05:57 AM
haha alright man, take it easy

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:58 AM
haha alright man, take it easy

I'll try to man.. just dont think i' can sleep with this stuff on my mind.. just... well.. i'm just here ya know.. nothing else left.

Dracc
09-13-2007, 06:04 AM
hadn't seen the sun rise in a long ass time... damn... aite i'm out

Echonova
09-13-2007, 06:47 AM
thought has crossed my mine man.. i mean i'm not a bad looking dude ya dig... i can get damn near any female.. but its something about her that i dont want to give up on ya know... woman are complicated and she's damn near fort Knox ya dig.. but i think i wanna crack that ya know... she's been through alot.. so have I but i dont wanna be just dat other ***** dat left ya feel meMen always want what they can't have. Simple as that. On a side note I can't believe no one whored this thread up with usless BS.:goodjob:

3.5altman
09-13-2007, 06:49 AM
^^^ture dat, thats because the post whores aren't up yet

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 06:55 AM
^^ and thank god for that :lmao:

Jecht
09-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Men always want what they can't have. Simple as that. On a side note I can't believe no one whored this thread up with usless BS.:goodjob:

USELESS BS!!!

:goodjob:

:lmao:

Stormhammer
09-13-2007, 07:02 AM
so the little v dub blondie starts it all

Jecht
09-13-2007, 07:03 AM
so the little v dub blondie starts it all

Yep.

babygurl
09-13-2007, 07:10 AM
thats the thing.. i thought after last year when my ex broke my heart... she was pregnant.. i was happy when she told me because I thought it was mine.. but her mom told me that she was 3 months when we meet.. so she was trying to pin the baby on me.. and behind my back she cheated on me 3 times with the baby's father.. i wasn't even mad.. i ended up moving here in Jan of this year and cut all ties with her.. but i just started talking back with her like 5 weeks ago.. he left her with nothing and all but i'm just a cool guy like that... i think with this one now... i just had that she's the one feeling and started thinking about the future and got over my head... and her last name was HOE... was her name Kim HOE.. i think i know her lol

I havent read all the other posts. But its sounds like both of these girls are wrong for you regardless. Sounds like you fell into what you thought was love. Can I question that is was or wasnt. NO! But I can tell you this from a girls point of view. SOME women are straight up wicked hoes. Especially the one who tried to pin that kid on you ;) :)

But there are also so great kick ass chics out there. Anyways, you just have to weed through the bad. I know you said that you have done alot of things on your own but maybe you need to grow a little more. Not saying anything bad. But when you are ready for a real women then one will come along. Just make sure to get to know the girls better before fallilng in love.

Anyways I hope everything works out.

And moving back home, will not stop the pain. You just need to cut all ties from this girl, and take care of you.

Jecht
09-13-2007, 07:12 AM
In some respects
I suspect you've got a respectable side
When pushed and pulled and pressured
You seldom run and hide
But it's for someone elses benefit
Not for what you wanna do
Until I realize that you've realized
I'm gonna say these words to you

You don't know what love is
You do as you're told
Just as a child at ten might act
But you're far too old
You're not hopeless or helpless
And I hate to sound cold
But you don't know what love is...
You just do as you're told

I can see your man
Cant help but win
Any problems that may arise
But in his mind there can be no sin
If you never criticize
You just keep on repeating
All those empty "I love you's"
Until you say you deserve better
I'm gonna lay right into you

You don't know what love is
Just as a child of ten might act
But you're far too old
Your not hopeless or helpless
And I hate to sound cold
But you don't know what love is
No you don't know what love is
No you don't know what love is

You do as you're told
Yeah

Lirl :lmao:

Echonova
09-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Well this girl came up to me - she says she's new in town
But the crew been said they seen her around
I thought they were right but I didn't wanna know
The girlie was Def and she wanted to go
I think her name is Lucy but they all call Loose
I think I thought I seen her on eighth and forty-deuce
The next think she said, "My place or yours?
Let's kick some bass behind closed doors!"
We got into the cab - the cab driver said
He recognized my girlie from the back of her head
He said a little something about tip to base
So I made him stop the cab to get out of the place
I shouldn't have looked back man I'll always regret it
Something's going on and I'll probably never get it
She was crying like a baby - stupid dumb
It's just too bad that girl's a bum

(chorus) She's crafty - she's gets around
She's crafty - she's always down
She's crafty - she's got a gripe
She's crafty - and she's just my type
She's crafty

I spent my last dollar to by a Sabrett
When I seen this girl I could never forget
Now I like nothing better than a pretty girl smile
And I haven't seen a smile that pretty in a while
The girl came up to me she said she loved the show
Asked her to come home and she couldn't say, "No!"
We got the crib - there's Adam and D.
We didn't say a word - they just stared at me
I said, "I don't know her just met her tonight."
And Adrock started hiding everything in sight
D. pulled me over said, "Hid your gold,
The girl is crafty like ice is cold!"
The girl is crafty - she knows all the moves
I started playing records - she knew all the grooves
He thought she was a thief - and D. was right
But I just figured she'd spend the night
When I woke up late in the afternoon
She had taken all the things from inside his room
I found myself sleeping in the middle of the floor
She had taken the bed and the chest of drawers
The mirror, the TV, the guitar cord
My remote control and my old skateboard
She robbed us blind - she took all we owned
And the boys blamed me for bringing her home

Jecht
09-13-2007, 07:17 AM
Song lyrics ftw

On_Her_Face
09-13-2007, 10:12 AM
relationships are over rated. but hey i'm only 18 so ya know

Dracc
09-13-2007, 11:34 AM
relationships are over rated. but hey i'm only 18 so ya know

we are around the same age... i dont even care any more... 4 hours of sleep FTL:(

RISKYB
09-13-2007, 11:45 AM
if its mean to be, it will be and if not then she wasnt the one, trust me just give it time and the right one will find you, until then kick back in ga were you stay out of trouble have mad friends and live it up

Dracc
09-13-2007, 11:47 AM
if its mean to be, it will be and if not then she wasnt the one, trust me just give it time and the right one will find you, until then kick back in ga were you stay out of trouble have mad friends and live it up

mad friends.. i dont chill with to many ppl lol.. i know alot of ppl at meets though but hey.. i think i'm a just sit back and chill out on this one ya knowl.. maybe it wasn't meant to be.. shit.. who cares though.. i know tonite.. its on and poppin cuz

PorcheEater
09-13-2007, 11:52 AM
forget about her.... you don't have to necessarily move back anywhere..... the best thing to do is move on, and make it known..... let her see you successful and happy....she not worth it.... no girl is worth pulling the classical Ted Bundy move, parking in front of her house.....suck it up be a man, and move on

Dracc
09-13-2007, 11:54 AM
forget about her.... you don't have to necessarily move back anywhere..... the best thing to do is move on, and make it known..... let her see you successful and happy....she not worth it.... no girl is worth pulling the classical Ted Bundy move, parking in front of her house.....suck it up be a man, and move on

it aint that easy man.. really it aint

PorcheEater
09-13-2007, 11:59 AM
i know its not.... trust me i know.... i know it sounds harsh, but just do it.... just every time you go to think about her, think about her flaws, and all the stuff she did that drove you crazy....find a rebound lay... something, just get your mind off her, occupy it with someting else take up a hobby.... knitt or raise cattle.... sometihng man

Dracc
09-13-2007, 12:02 PM
i know its not.... trust me i know.... i know it sounds harsh, but just do it.... just every time you go to think about her, think about her flaws, and all the stuff she did that drove you crazy....find a rebound lay... something, just get your mind off her, occupy it with someting else take up a hobby.... knitt or raise cattle.... sometihng man

I'll figure it out... right now i've only had 4 hours of sleep.. i didnt go to class today... and i feel like shit man.. like i did something wrong ya dig....... i'm tired as hell but i can't sleep.. i think i'm going into depression or something

PorcheEater
09-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Drink...... Alot

Dracc
09-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Drink...... Alot

naw man.. i was told drinking my sorrows away would only lead to bad things.. i do need a drink though but i think thats just me being upset... I used to drink but every since i've been with her i drank ONCE.. and it wasn't even a drink ....it some alcohol but more juice then anything

Dracc
09-13-2007, 12:53 PM
i'm going to lay down... depression sucks fo real.. i feel like shootin something

UpSideDownDesi
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
sry to hear what happenned bro....like everyone has said before a sweet looking relationship can turn into shit in a blink of an eye. I know it's not easy to get over sersious relationship in a matter of couple of days. It's gonna take you a week or so to feel better bro. Keep youself busy with anything, put a LS1 motor in the Cavi or go out clubbin (let me know i'll put you on the VIP of any club you wanna go to). Just don't let this change you or you future plans about your life. Trust me it isn't worth changing over a relationship that is already over. I have been through serious relationsips myself and they ended way worst than yours bro. It hit me for few, but i put a stone on my feelings and was back to normal after a week. Now i am pretty much numb to pain...well one caused by relationships. Make more female friends, it will help. Don't change for anything or anyone....

P.S next time you see a chick do what i say to them in either the first date or second "Rip my jeans...not my heart."

Dracc
09-13-2007, 04:43 PM
sry to hear what happenned bro....like everyone has said before a sweet looking relationship can turn into shit in a blink of an eye. I know it's not easy to get over sersious relationship in a matter of couple of days. It's gonna take you a week or so to feel better bro. Keep youself busy with anything, put a LS1 motor in the Cavi or go out clubbin (let me know i'll put you on the VIP of any club you wanna go to). Just don't let this change you or you future plans about your life. Trust me it isn't worth changing over a relationship that is already over. I have been through serious relationsips myself and they ended way worst than yours bro. It hit me for few, but i put a stone on my feelings and was back to normal after a week. Now i am pretty much numb to pain...well one caused by relationships. Make more female friends, it will help. Don't change for anything or anyone....

P.S next time you see a chick do what i say to them in either the first date or second "Rip my jeans...not my heart."

thanks man.. . yeah i think I'm gonna just chill out for a long time again... maybe just get into the club scene... and just hang out and chill out and have fun.. maybe she wasn't worth it.. as hard as i font want to believe it maybe she wasn't... iono..

Dracc
09-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Fuck her and a relationship cuz.. i'm bak

Dracc
09-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Joe i see you lurking.. say something lol

UpSideDownDesi
09-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Fuck her and a relationship cuz.. i'm bak
now hit myspace lol

Dracc
09-13-2007, 10:18 PM
man i wish it was that easy.. yeah i said that but hell i still miss her man... its like damn already man... i want things to go back to the way they were but it looks like thats over with... aint even heard from her .. been trying to get up with her tonite but no word.. so i'm a stop

0p7!mu5
09-13-2007, 10:53 PM
man dont let it get ya down and make you move. its gonna hurt, love always does. As i always say dont replace or fix: upgrade. same ideology with tuning. When i got screwed by the supposed love of my life I moved on after a good 11 months ended up with the wonderful girl I have now. So give yourself some time (hopefully not as long as i took) and upgrade figure out where things hit the fan and avoid putting yourself in that situation. gl man

Dracc
09-13-2007, 11:22 PM
man as easy as everybody keeps telling me it easy.. i dont want to move on.. i mean shit who wants to start over again.. nobody... i mean come on .. but i mean shit i havent talked to her all day.. and its weird even when i didnt see her i talked to her at some point in the day acouple of times.. and like my heart has been spacing like i'm having an anxitiy attack or something man.. like i'm looking at the phone right now like she's gonna call and i know she's not but i still have some hope... i called her but no answer.. didnt' leave a message cause i figured if she wanted to talk she would have picked up.. i text the hell outta her lol.. cause i know she can't stand not answering a text message but no response.. i think i'm setting myself up to look dumb man.. i dont know

Stormhammer
09-14-2007, 12:09 AM
didn't I tell you to put that damn phone away? :lmao:

0p7!mu5
09-14-2007, 12:16 AM
ya man ya kinda..it'll pass

Dracc
09-14-2007, 12:51 AM
didn't I tell you to put that damn phone away? :lmao:

NO man... she will call.. i'm sure of it.. leave me alone about the fone lol... its mine

Dracc
09-14-2007, 01:27 AM
ya man ya kinda..it'll pass

it will.. but i'm pretty sure i dont want it to

Stormhammer
09-14-2007, 02:15 AM
eventually you'll just be like man, I gotta do something with my life again, and you'll pull up your bootstraps, find a good job, put your mind to school and be like man, I like money.

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:20 AM
eventually you'll just be like man, I gotta do something with my life again, and you'll pull up your bootstraps, find a good job, put your mind to school and be like man, I like money.

I like money now.. but i love her man... i dont know.. shits hell right now.. everything that can go wrong has gone wrong already.. my eye hurts bad as shit.. *****'s stressing me out around here.. and my head hurts.. i think a blood vessel bursted in my eye.. cause the shit hurts no matter what.. i might go to the hospital later i dont know

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:22 AM
Jackmaster.. I see you lurking man.. speak up

Stormhammer
09-14-2007, 02:26 AM
you're alright. The blood vessel probably burst from stress, but you needn't stress out man. Think about it, there's more to life than just a girl. And that right now is what you should focus on no matter how hard it is.

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:29 AM
you're alright. The blood vessel probably burst from stress, but you needn't stress out man. Think about it, there's more to life than just a girl. And that right now is what you should focus on no matter how hard it is.

dis shit hurt man.. i'm ova here spazzin about this shit ... i aint ever had my eye hurt like this.. man i dont know why i'm stress.. i never stressed over any female but her.. man i dont know.. its like it something more to her and I'm not giving up on that man..

Stormhammer
09-14-2007, 02:32 AM
its going to hurt. You need to relax otherwise you'll just strain your eyes even more and you could possibly cause some irrepairable damage, which wouldn't be any good.

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:36 AM
its going to hurt. You need to relax otherwise you'll just strain your eyes even more and you could possibly cause some irrepairable damage, which wouldn't be any good.

i'm already in glasses ... if i loose my sight right now i dont even care.. for real man.. i have not been up to anything.. i aint been to school since .... i aint left the house man.. my car needs gas and i dont even care

Stormhammer
09-14-2007, 02:37 AM
if you don't need ot wear your glasses to type or something, don't wear them.

and don't skip out on school - you do NOT want to fail a class and risk messing up your GPA. Don't let a girl have this much of an adverse affect on you. Not here, not now.

TheProfiteer
09-14-2007, 02:39 AM
You know a buddy of mine shared some advice with me, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous at first but then I fully accepted the fact that I am a Misogynist, and came into total agreement.

He said to me: "You always have to remember women were put here on this earth for one reason and one reason only, to get fucked by us"

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:43 AM
if you don't need ot wear your glasses to type or something, don't wear them.

and don't skip out on school - you do NOT want to fail a class and risk messing up your GPA. Don't let a girl have this much of an adverse affect on you. Not here, not now.

naw i need glasses to see period.. like i'm damn near blind with out them lol.. i had contacts that made my eyes all white lol.. freaked the hell outta ppl when i was walking.. they thought i was blind .... which i might be with out my glasses lol

You know a buddy of mine shared some advice with me, I thought it was absolutely ridiculous at first but then I fully accepted the fact that I am a Misogynist, and came into total agreement.

He said to me: "You always have to remember women were put here on this earth for one reason and one reason only, to get fucked by us"

true... point well taken

TheProfiteer
09-14-2007, 02:47 AM
I skip school to smoke weed, I am 22 years old and in college.

I feel retarded.

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:48 AM
I skip school to smoke weed, I am 22 years old and in college.

I feel retarded.

yeah umm.. you probably are... if not your pretty close to retardation

TheProfiteer
09-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Hey man I have not paid a Dime for school since I started (other than books, laptop, etc etc)

AND NO MY PARRENTS DO NOT PAY FOR SHIT!

I somehow managed to maintain a 3.0 and not get off track.

And I have been through alot of dynamic changes, Ive Mac'd the hoes and stacked papper, and on a completely oppisite spectrum I have attempted to consistantly achieve and persue intellectual and spiritual enrichement.

I have had my fair share of unique experiances,

I feel retarted because no matter how hard I try I cannot prioritize for shit.

But my Advice to you is dont ever let your self get to the point where you feel retarted because of a woman.

There are just way to damn many of them out there for anyone to ever get down about love.

Dracc
09-14-2007, 03:02 AM
man i feel you man.. me i graduated number 2 in my class of about 1300 seniors.. i moved here because i wanted to get the hell outta columbia and my pops.. dont get me wrong i'm street as fuck but pops is ex military retired 25 years.. i couldn't do shit unless i was done with school.. and he checked up on me like hell man.. he didnt care about nothing else i did but school.. no sports or nothing if my grades werent right.. did i get academic scholarships yes in columbia.. but here i got nothing and i didnt care i just wanted to get out.. my motivation to do better was her to tell you the truth.. like i wanted to be the best for her.. so i could help her out.. finacially and mentally ya dig.. but i dont have a job because school was my man thing.. pops helped out and what not but not having any doe to spend on her when i wanted affected me alot because well.. who wants a man with no ends... but i don tknow man. i just don't feel up to anything.. i was gonna make some money to go to nopi and stuff. i dont even want to go anymore.. i havent been out the house in 2 days man.. no need to go anywhere

Dracc
09-14-2007, 03:12 AM
fawk man.. my eye is fuking killing me man.. i 'm a grab a cold towel to put on it

Dracc
09-14-2007, 03:32 AM
i'm going to G medical .. so that means i'll be there all nite lol.. i'll holla when i get back man.. my eye is killing me

Stormhammer
09-14-2007, 03:34 AM
haha alright. at least your eye is killing you. i just slit my throat open with a new razor. i'm bleeding lol.

Dracc
09-14-2007, 03:41 AM
haha alright. at least your eye is killing you. i just slit my throat open with a new razor. i'm bleeding lol.

hope ya die with a smile? :goodjob: ok i'm out just put my shirt on.. gotta go man.. peace easy

Dracc
09-14-2007, 01:57 PM
back with the patch on my eye

Dracc
09-14-2007, 02:53 PM
Finally words on this whole situation.. its over.. she dont want me.. its all good... fuk it.. to tears in a bucket... i'm out