PDA

View Full Version : Complete Rb20 Swap: Mounts, Wiring, Everything plug n play

IronMonkey
09-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey guys, tuition money is up, so Im getting rid of the rb to help pay for it. What it is: Complete rb20det swap with plug n play wiring harness for S13. Has brand new OEM Exedy clutch that is barely broken in. 5 speed shifts good. New slave cylinder and throwout bearing as well. Comes with skyline crossmember so no new mount is needed. Dumpipe has been notched so no clearance issue whatsoever. Downpipe is aftermarket as well. Stock SMIC. Motor ran fine and was out of my personal car. So its complete as it gets and plug and play too...I can even include a skyline fuel pump and Apexi filter as well. Im asking $1490 for everything. I might need your Stock x member though. Im in Columbus Ga so you have to come and pick it up. Email is [email protected] or you can pm for more info. Will get pics tonite. Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD....thanks guys. I still have the other rb20 that im parting out as well. Just look at the other thread. Thanks again.

IronMonkey
09-12-2007, 11:13 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD....thanks guys. I still have the other rb20 that im parting out as well. Just look at the other thread. Thanks again.