PDA

View Full Version : London bombings...a little something you dont hear

AtifSajid
07-18-2005, 09:33 PM
So my mom gets the "Muslim channel" or I guess the "pakistan channel" through her satellite provider.

Anyway right now on it, there were atleast 500 muslim clergy that condemned the bombings that happened in London and they are talking about how these kids are going to go to hell and anything they did was not in the name of Islam - it was just pretty much screwing themselves. There is actually that big of a crowd out there right now from what my mom is telling me.

I thought it was pretty interesting hearing her tell me this because Muslims really never speak out when it comes to things like this.

Im going to do some research and see if I can find any links related to it.

The Yousef
07-18-2005, 09:43 PM
yeah after 9/11 they said there was no outcry from the Muslim community....trust me there was.....

yousef

Brett
07-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Actually, You do hear it here because I started a thread last week about that because CNN had a whole story about how Muslims are finally standing up and saying the shit has to stop and that they do not back thier beliefs :D

AtifSajid
07-18-2005, 09:51 PM
cool..cool..

bigb996
07-18-2005, 09:52 PM
yea i was makin sure i didnt make up that someone alreayd talked about this on here. Still good find man.

Brett
07-18-2005, 09:53 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=12595

The Yousef
07-18-2005, 09:56 PM
Actually, You do hear it here because I started a thread last week about that because CNN had a whole story about how Muslims are finally standing up and saying the shit has to stop and that they do not back thier beliefs :D

you also have to bear in mind that no one actually reads ur posts...lol

j/k bro...honda love :bigok: (until i find myself an A4)

yousef

Brett
07-18-2005, 09:58 PM
^^^ HA HA HA HA HA HA