PDA

View Full Version : Question about "haters"....

quickdodge®
09-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Yes, Tracy, you're thread title inspired me to do this. I was already thinking about this from another thread this morning but your post sealed the deal on this post, lolol.

Why is it when someone doesn't like something, they are automatically a "hater?"

There is a difference in a "hater" and someone who doesn't like something. A "hater" is someone who just bashes on something just to bash. They have no basis or reasoning behind the hate. It's usually just someone following the crowd. If you have a good, valid reason for not liking something, you're not a "hater."

Just like the word, photoshoot, "hater" has just become an easy, free word to use whenever. This isn't a rant or anything. Just curious. Later, QD.

Spectic Tank
09-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Y u Hatin Yo?

Nemesis
09-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Because, its the only argument they have against someone that makes a point.

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Yes, Tracy, you're thread title inspired me to do this. I was already thinking about this from another thread this morning but your post sealed the deal on this post, lolol.

Why is it when someone doesn't like something, they are automatically a "hater?"

There is a difference in a "hater" and someone who doesn't like something. A "hater" is someone who just bashes on something just to bash. They have no basis or reasoning behind the hate. It's usually just someone following the crowd. If you have a good, valid reason for not liking something, you're not a "hater."

Just like the word, photoshoot, "hater" has just become an easy, free word to use whenever. This isn't a rant or anything. Just curious. Later, QD.
If anyone has a opinion that doesn't follow suite, there a hater as well.

WhiteAccord
09-12-2007, 09:19 AM
HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Such a strong word..

Magnus213
09-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Hater = dumb word. I feel less intelligent when I say it out loud to myself. A better choice would be, "individual with contrasting views and strong conviction." Yes. Flows much more nicely.

Hundo®
09-12-2007, 09:25 AM
stop sippin on that haterade QD.

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 09:25 AM
If anyone has a opinion that doesn't follow suite, there a hater as well.not really some just have a different outlook.

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:27 AM
not really some just have a different outlook.
I meant that someobody will call somebody a hater if insert my first post.

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I meant that someobody will call somebody a hater if insert my first post.oh, damn my bad for hating :lmfao:

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:30 AM
oh, damn my bad for hating :lmfao:
I lirled

Tracy
09-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Shut up, hater tot.

I don't know. It's one of those words we used in high school that got bigger somehow. I didn't use it for many years, then one day someone said it and I was like "HEY! I used to say that"....so yea juvenile. Who cares. I don't use it when someone has a point, like George said. I use it as a joke. I never call anyone a hater to prove a point. I use cursing and yelling to do that. :)

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Shut up, hater tot.

I don't know. It's one of those words we used in high school that got bigger somehow. I didn't use it for many years, then one day someone said it and I was like "HEY! I used to say that"....so yea juvenile. Who cares. I don't use it when someone has a point, like George said. I use it as a joke. I never call anyone a hater to prove a point. I use cursing and yelling to do that. :)cursing and yelling FTMFW. I curse my employess on a daily basis

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 09:48 AM
If anyone has a opinion that doesn't follow suite, there a hater as well.

CAN YOU NOT FUCKING SPELL? GOD DAMN, I THOUGHT THEY TAUGHT THIS SHIT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL...FUCKING DUMBASS!!!

I'm trying to hate. :D

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Damn, serious hating from the man in the sky.

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Damn, serious hating from the man in the sky.

:rolleyes: I couldn't even take myself seriously...

And LIRL @ "The man in the sky"

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:52 AM
How can you be "Born from jets"? Jets don't gots no Vag?

Maniaç
09-12-2007, 09:53 AM
A hater is someone who hates on you cause you're better then them. Have more money, drive a better car, dress nicer, ect. They can't stand it and talk shit about you, wishes they can have what you have, curses you. Shit like that... ENVY... thats what I think.

SupraMan
hating and constructive critisism is a very thin line to cross.

VooDooXII
How can you be "Born from jets"? Jets don't gots no Vag?

:lmfao: !!!

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/gripen/gripen_11.jpg

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Thats quite a hole you got there, rocketship.

mocha latte cupcake
09-12-2007, 09:55 AM
i'm hatin on Q mother fuggin i try to run IA cause i'm a OG E thug, who's pimpin the civic old skool and big rig rollin can't holla at ya peeps when you passin through the state never sendin anything but negative reps to people D NAH MEAN?

quickdodge®
09-12-2007, 09:56 AM
i'm hatin on Q mother fuggin i try to run IA cause i'm a OG E thug, who's pimpin the civic old skool and big rig rollin can't holla at ya peeps when you passin through the state never sendin anything but negative reps to people D NAH MEAN?

Later, QD.

81911SC
09-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Ahahahahhahaha

mocha latte cupcake
09-12-2007, 09:57 AM
fuck you mike! you and all your dirty ghost lovin :D jk btw my shop down here has a neon with a blown engine if your teh interested

Maniaç
09-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Neon's are teh ghey.. And Jdmfag, LIRL @ D Nah mean!!

Leadfoot_mf
09-12-2007, 10:06 AM
don't hate the hater hate the game.

Maniaç
09-12-2007, 10:08 AM
don't hate the hater hate the game.:lmfao: wtf?

Leadfoot_mf
09-12-2007, 10:09 AM
:lmfao: !!!

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/gripen/gripen_11.jpg
well at least saab is consistent ugly ass jets ugly ass cars.

mocha latte cupcake
09-12-2007, 10:12 AM
aww poor saab. i sat in on the other day lol i LIRL'd cause i was like wow this is kinda like sitting in a jet lol. you know those guys are smokin weed somewhere laughing while they drive being like move bitches I R A JET :D

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 10:17 AM
There so many Hater's in the LBC

Kevykev
09-12-2007, 10:23 AM
It's kinda hard bein' K. E. VY. KEV!!!

Hater's dislike something on a different level.

They hate that shit!

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 10:25 AM
I hate FTMFW

mocha latte cupcake
09-12-2007, 10:26 AM
FTMFW MF'er :D

Nomad!
09-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Damnit, I don't want to agree with QD but...I've felt the same way for years

Because, its the only argument they have against someone that makes a point.
TROOF!!!:goodjob:

VooDooXII
09-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Oh...hating on my SAAB now huh?

Funny...I think their jets look bad-ass and their cars look great.

noridetoolow
09-12-2007, 04:29 PM
from http://www.urbandictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com/) ........

1. hater
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

2. hater

Overused word that people like to use just because someone else expresses a dislike for a certain individual.

PERSON 1: I don't like Beyonce's new song.

PERSON 2: You're a hater!!!

3. Hater

A person who feels anger and/or jealousy for someone who has succeeded in something they have worked hard for.
A being who speaks badly,and/or takes negative actions in attempt to create problems for a successful person.

When you make it out the hood,a friend can turn into a hater.
"T-Bo" dropped a dime on "Big Mike" just because Big Mike was makin some change! T-Bo a hater!

4. hater

A label applied to people who are more negative than positive when discussing another person. It most commonly refers to individuals whose negativity is so extreme that it is all-consuming. However, there are various levels and forms of being a hater, ranging from completely dismissing any positive traits or actions, to merely painting a less than flattering picture by using words with negative connotations. Hating is often attributed to jealousy, but just as often, it seems to stem from some other source.

Person A: Ben Gordon is one of the best clutch scorers in the league!
Person B: Gordon is an impressive scorer, but he's still a role player.

NOTE:... I stopped at #4...there were 7 or more and this was getting LONG.:blah: :blah: :blah:

Tracy
09-12-2007, 04:30 PM
1. hater
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

I concur!

quickdodge®
09-12-2007, 05:05 PM
1. hater

I concur!

See what I mean? Motherfuckers think I don't know my shit. "Haters" have no basis for for their hate. They talk to talk without any back up. Like I hate street racing. That doesn't make me a hater because there is a vast amount of valid arguments against that shit. Later, QD.

Tracy
09-12-2007, 05:09 PM
See what I mean? Motherfuckers think I don't know my shit. "Haters" have no basis for for their hate. They talk to talk without any back up. Like I hate street racing. That doesn't make me a hater because there is a vast amount of valid arguments against that shit. Later, QD.

I only call you a hater as a joke. I admit I overuse the word...but most of the time I mean it as posted on Urban Dictionary. When I posted the Nick Hogan thread I was actually using it as "Nick Hogan Haters" as in they actually don't like Nick Hogan.

quickdodge®
09-12-2007, 05:11 PM
I only call you a hater as a joke.

I know, girl. This wasn't a diss to anyone. Not by any means was I trying to call anyone out. Later, QD.

JackMaster
09-12-2007, 05:12 PM
TECMO BOWL RESULTS
JM 49
QD 6

Tracy
09-12-2007, 05:14 PM
I know, girl. This wasn't a diss to anyone. Not by any means was I trying to call anyone out. Later, QD.

Yea, that's right HATER! You know what time it is! :crazy:

Deke
09-12-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that I have never used the word. But yeah, what you said, it's someone who argues a point with no valid reasoning behind it.

Kevykev
09-12-2007, 05:33 PM
This is my biggest issue:

NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKES HATERS

Anyone want to evaluate this statement?

It's proof that we always have to "check" ourselves before we say/ do things.

Tracy
09-12-2007, 05:37 PM
This is my biggest issue:

NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKES HATERS

Anyone want to evaluate this statement?

It's proof that we always have to "check" ourselves before we say/ do things.

Everyone is a hater at one point or another????? I'm just guessing.

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 05:41 PM
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/hater-free-zone.jpg

Kevykev
09-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Everyone is a hater at one point or another????? I'm just guessing.

True!

If no one likes haters then in theory there should be no one hating.

but at some point or another hate ensues.

quickdodge®
09-12-2007, 06:08 PM
HATER

Later, QD.

Tracy
09-12-2007, 06:41 PM
True!

If no one likes haters then in theory there should be no one hating.

but at some point or another hate ensues.

Oh schnap! I'm the winnar!!!

QD! LOLZ. Y'all need to stop! :lmfao:

1000cckiller
09-12-2007, 10:56 PM
HATER

Later, QD. :lmfao: :lmfao: